Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"Yes I am actually quite interested in this, as long as your willing to tell us I see no need in harming you. After all knowledge is more important than getting even." Lance said with a devious smirk, twirling one of his swords in his right hand, looking to the man.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 pm

"Dont!!" Yelled Amarillo weakly, as he laid on the deck close to the cabin doors. "Don't tell them anything else! If you do, it doesn't matter what they do or don't do to us! The leader will have our asses no matter where we run!"

Azul snapped out of his fearful daze at the sound of Amarillo's voice. Although it made him realize there was truly no way out, that also meant that nothing really mattered. No matter what he said to these people, they'd all end up done for anyway. So, he chose to keep to his duty and keep his mouth shut.

Rojo was, of course, frozen solid.

Verde was near unconscious from the blast, and had barely enough of his senses about him to realize Lance was holding his blade to his throat.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

Shadow slowy arose to his feet with everything blurring until getting into focus like a camera, he noticed he still had the crossbow weapon in his hands and realised what just happened. He shook his head and returned the weapon into a small cube object and walked to the one who he just encounted. "Heh, was that all you could do?" Shadow said as he clearly looked rough with small rips in different parts of his clothing. "You can thank me for paralysing you with those bows, only returning the favour like you did to me before." He said as he looked down on him. "So, you mentioned your leader... Care to tell us what he does as part of your act?" He asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

"What part of "I'm not telling you anything" do you NOT understand??" Amarillo retorted to Shadow stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

Reg was near Azul now. This could get messy. But a man doesn't get to the Higher Tier of Negav by keeping clean hands. He had experience with this kind of thing. Verde and Amarillo would be the weakest, in mind. Amarillo had resorted to shouting after only being asked twice, and Verde was the leader. Leaders were usually the most emotionally vulnerable, when faced with the deaths of their charges. If it came down to it, they would have to keep those two for last, and isolated from each other. Of course, they would need to kill the others in front of them, first. Well, that's for the future.

"Azul, you do realize your position, right? Your boss will kill you anyways, now, because you failed, right? Will he kill you any less if you don't tell us? Besides, we'll kill you all ourselves if you keep quiet. And I know how it works, friend, I can make the whole ordeal much less pleasant than whastever he plans, I assure you."

To make his point, Reg reached into his little bag, and took out his knife, and a small container of salt. "Understand? Look, if you tell us what we want, we'll let you all go. You can head to Negav. You can go to the church of Oth. They protect new converts, they'll give you sanctuary. It's a better chance than you have here. Because, it would seem, you just tried to kill us. We're not going easy on you. I won't, anyways.

"Keep quiet, and the fastest, least painful death you can hope for is a toxic acid-bath courtesy of our lovely naga friend, here. And that would be a vain hope, believe you me. So, here are your choices. Tell us, and get a slim chance at a reasonably extended life, or keep your mouths shut and die slowly, right here on this ship in the middle of nowhere. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

(Laugh at Reg's assessment. XD Verde is the leader, heehee.

EDIT: I've edited my post, because I forgot all about Caldswell at the moment.)

Azul looked up to Reg. His knife was a lot bigger than him at this point. Even if he made a small cut, it could still prove lethal on his miniscule body. He was about to answer Reg with more resistance, when suddenly Caldswell spoke up. "Absolutely NOT!!" he boomed furiously. He was directing it at Reg, but his voice carried across the entire deck. "Such actions will NOT take place on MY ship!" Calswell then took a few breaths and calmed down, before speaking again, still loudly, but in a much gentler tone. "However, I would permit you to carry out your methods elsewhere. If our mermaid friend is willing, perhaps you could ask her to take you and our four assailants to the riverbank. Whether the ship waits for you or carries on would be up to you."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

Nihlus stood to the side as everyone tried to get their assailants to talk and share information. Nihlus would not be a part of the questioning process. However, he was curious as to why they were worrying about them not talking. They still had one of their number frozen solid and had possibly not heard anything. Nihlus took this moment to walk over to the frozen red suited idiot, trying to examine him best as possible, withouth thawing him out.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Suddenly, Zelkova burst forth from the water a few dozen feet ahead of the ship. Interestingly enough, she was being very considerate for her, doing this far enough away from the Kira II that she wouldn't risk washing anyone overboard. With her torso above the water, she swam over to the ship, holding something in her hands. "Hey, guys, I found this little thing!" she called out to the people on the ship as she approached. "What do you think it..."

Her voice trailed off as she caught sight of the icicle that Rojo was encased inside. "Oh, wow, is that ice?" she inquired. "It's been so long since I've seen any." She immediately dropped the item she was holding onto the deck of the ship; it appeared to be the remains of a small boat. There was also a water-damaged container inside it. Zelkova bent over the side of the ship to get a closer look at the ice. Noticing something strange, she squinted her eye hard, as her vision was less than adequate. "Is that a guy in there? What's with the red suit? Is this what they call a spaceman?" she asked rapid-fire, becoming curiouser and curiouser. She looked about the deck, and saw three more similarly-dressed people, all seeming to have been injured somehow. "Uhhh...What exactly happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm

"We were attacked by them, don't worry we handled then easily." Lance said smirking to Zelkova, proud of himself.

"Yea Lance got the green one, I got the blue guy, and Nihlius got the guy in ice." Kaitlyn said looking to the mermaid, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Reg left Azul, hearing Caldswell. Going to shore would be too dangerous for now, having only recently departed. Besides, it didn't look like they were going to talk.

"This," he told the mermaid, "is a space cadet, not a space man." He thought for a moment. "Are you hungry at all?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm

"Hmph, well the only part of "NO" i'm going to understand now is you screaming the word "NO" when that mermaid over there is going to be picking you up and... well you know or... going to know the rest." He grinned back at him.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

"Yes this is ice. And yes that is a person frozen inside of it. If you like your free to have it. As well as the person inside. If you like frozen meals just give me whatever fish you find and I'll make a fish Popsicle out of it for you. I don't think were going to get anymore out of this lot." Nihlus spoke to Zelkovia then looked to the boat she had dropped "Just make sure to share with Roxanne." he finished and walked towards the small broken boat to examine it and its contents. Noticing the damaged container Nihlus tried to retrieve it. Being careful not to damage it more than it already was.

Hmm interesting. Looks like it's seen better days. Nihlus thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am

walkingbyself wrote:
Zelkovia
(Zelkova. X3)

Zelkvova drooled at the offering. "Yeah, of course I'm hungry!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the chunk of ice, then quickly drew her hand away, letting out an painful sound. "Forgot, ice is cold," she said aloud. She then got an idea, and reached into one of the pockets strapped closer to the end of her tail. From it she drew a large piece of coral (large to normal-size people) that had a sharp, pointed end, and then jammed it into the top of the icicle, just barely avoiding impaling Rojo's head with it, and used it to rip the ice off the boat. She happily licked it like a popsicle and enjoyed it's taste.

She then surveyed the ship. "So if it's between me and Roxanne, then I get two and she gets two, right?" she asked, thinking her math spot-on. Without waiting for an answer, she reached over for Amarillo, who was too weak to avoid her grasp, and picked him up.

The container itself was damaged by the water, but it was still shut nice and tight. It wasn't locked or anything so it would be easy enough to open.

Just then, Verde fell into a trance, of one of Sekaki's spells he'd been hit with finally taking it's effect. He muttered, "Sunken moon....sunken moon..." repeatedly in his trance.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

"As long as it isn't me she can have what she wants." Lance snickered softly. "Though I am confident I would taste much better." He said simply boosting his own ego and just teasing Zelkova for fun.

"You do taste better, at least you should, why do you think I kiss you and make out for like an hour." Kaitlyn giggled, patting Lance's head like he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Reg ignored the lovebirds. "I suppose this means we won't be keeping any. Too bad..." He looked at Zelkova enjoying her meal. It was odd to travel so close to a giant predator... She seemed fine, though. Good disposal system.

He walked around a bit, thinking. They had missed a wonderful opportunity just now, but it was clear that the four were useless to them. There's a lot we don't know... he thought. Shit. This was really frustrating. "Zelkova, please make them last a while."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Zelkova nodded to Reg as she licked her Rojo-pop. Her ears then caught the sound of Verde's tranced mumbling, and bent down close to the deck to get a better listen. After hearing him repeat the words "sunken moon" over and over, she asked aloud, "What's the sunken moon?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm

"The bastards won't tell us, I want to just lop his head off but he might tell us something in the ramblings." Lance said flipping his right handed sword in his hand, it helped him think better.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

"Then why don't you ask him something?" Zelkova suggested, blankly licking her Rojo-pop. Amarillo shuddered in her hand as he was forced to watched how his friend and leader was being treated.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"Remind me to refer back to you for common sense." He said to Zelkova with a laugh, looking down at Verde, stopping his sword spinning. "Verde, what is the Sunken Moon?" He asked, not at all unnerved by Zelkova's actions, he liked her enough not to care.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Nihlus, with box in hand walked back towards one of the ships mast's and sat down. Looking the box over not seeing anything to keep it closed set it down on the deck, thinking on whether or not to open it tried to sense if there were any curses or seals or any sign of magical trap on it. Pretty much anything magical and dangerous, that could possibly harm him or anyone else on board the ship. His curiosity may be piqued, but his caution was still intact. Better to be cautious and make sure everything about it was safe before opening it. There had to be some reason the previous owners felt confident enough to not put a visible lock on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 pm

"The sunken...moon..." Verde repeated in his trance. "Dimensional spell...fortress...base of operations...for..." His voice trailed off then as he forgot what the question was.

The box Nihlus had didn't have any magic seals, nor any traps of any kind. The previous owners felt confident that sinking it with the boat would be measure enough to prevent anyone from getting their hands on the contents.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

"Base of operations for what?!" He said to him, gripping his shoulders tightly, looking at him with intense interest, the simple rumor of anything of that nature was enough to spark his interest. "Tell me, you won't be harmed."

Kaitlyn listened intently to Verde's ramblings, putting her finger to her mouth in thought and leaning against the railing if ship, looking up to Zelkova as she licked the ice. "You know anything about he is saying?" Kaitlyn asked her, not having any idea herself.

Last edited by shadow17 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 am

Determining that there was so far nothing dangerous with the box Nihlus carefully opened it up. Keeping his wits about him letting his curiosity wander to thoughts of what would be inside. He didn't care much for money or item's of that nature, likely chances were after seeing what was inside he'd probably give it to one of the people in their group.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:39 am

Reg listened closely to Verde, walking over as his delirium led him to spill out words. As it turns out, torture wasn't even needed; Verde told them a lot without knowing.

"The sunken moon, dimensional spell, fortress, base of operations." Reg repeated the words to himself, quietly beginning to understand their meaning. Oh, brother. If his suspicion was correct, this whole trip might be a snow job. He spoke to Kaitlyn, despite knowing that she wasn't talking to him. "It means that we've been had, I think. Somebody's set up base around our goal." His face darkened slightly. "Or perhaps..." He trailed off, not wanting to think of it. What if he was talking about the sunken moon itself? No, no, then what about the dreams? This was getting complicated.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 am

"It is possible, the fortress I would take literally, since he is talking about a base of operations. But the sunken moon? And dimensional spell? I wish he was talking while sane, then he could explain it." She said sighing softly, looking back to Azul in her hand ( since Roxanne is gone). "Care to talk now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next