Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 am

Azul stared at Verde nervously, having absolutely no power to stop his ramblings.
In response to Lance's next question, Verde opened his mouth to speak, but just as he did so, Sekaki's spell wore off and he fell unconscious for a moment, before waking up slowly and muttering in confusion.

Inside the box, Nihlus would find two things; a map of the Torpaline Coast, marking a certain location with an 'X', and what appeared to be an electronic keycard.

Zelkova thought about Kaitlyn's question as she continued licking her icicle pop. She sorted through some things in her mind, then suddenly remembered something and snapped her fingers on her free hand. "A while back, there was a huge shift in the water in the Topazial Sea," the mermaid stated. "It was caused by this big-ass rock ball thingy just showing up on the sea floor somewhere off the coast. A bunch of us, including me and my friend, started poking around, but from what any of us could tell, it was just a gigantic rock. Someone said something about Felarya's 'dimensional instability', saying that that rock could just be something that got sucked through a dimensional rift from some other world by chance, and that it really wasn't important. If anything, it's just another nice landmark."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 am

Lance turned away from Verde, looking to Zelkova with a wide smile. "So you could lead us there then right?" He asked her with excitement, walking over to stand by her.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 am

Zelkova answered, "Well, I kinda forgot where the place is. If we manage to meet up with my friend, she knows where it is."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 pm

"Is your friend another mermaid?" He asked her curiously, raising his eyebrow. He knew Zelkova was no threat to any of them, but then again he was conifdent if her friend was a mermaid she would not eat anyone she considered a friend, so he shrugged off the fear.

"A sunken rock, well moons are basically rocks, if what Lance tells me about the moon from his home is true." Kaitlyn chuckled softly, smiling up to Zelkova.

"Well basically, the moon from my home was created way before life even existed on it, two huge masses collided together and what broke off became the moon, and the rest became Earth." Lance shrugged, looking back to Zelkova quite, not at all interested in Earth, he had no desire to return there.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

(Post less, Shadow. We're taking up too much space. Falcon and Walking, where are you? Space Samurai, you can rejoin any time since you're back, Takamoto is still alive. You'll just need to specify a reason why he's been out of the spotlight so long. Sparky, I hope you come back, and Roxanne...where did you even go? DX)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 pm

"A moon is no rock, Lance." Reg sighed. "Moons are miles and miles across, or at least the ones that are spun to the point of being round are. The problem is, it's beginning to come under question whether or not the Sunken Moon is really magical." He turned again to Zelky. "Did you notice anything odd about it?"
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

"Uh-uh, not me," Zelkova answered Reg. She abesnt-mindedly took a bite of her ice pop, coming close to taking off Rojo's feet. Amarillo flinched when he saw this happen. Zelkova continued, "But my friend said she could feel, uh...she could sense feelings of ambition coming off certain spots of the rock, and that it had a lot of residual magic coming from it."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 am

Without anything to really hint to what the map was for other then maybe some ones lost treasure there wasn't much use to it. The key card he wasn't familiar in the use of such things, seeing that there wasn't anything else left in the box he walked over to Reg. "Well if we are in need of a map to get close to it's general location I believe this might be of some help in locating our supposed sunken moon or some persons lost treasure." He said handing Reg the map. "Not sure what this card thing is for, but it was with the map that came from the small boat Zelkova dropped on deck." Held out the card with the map to Reg.

"A part of me is saying we should not bother with this. These four we were able to handle, but a fortress?" Nihlus shook his head slowly. "That would be stretching even my boundaries for what I am willing to believe. Yet I still say we should see this thru, we just need to be more careful about how we approach our goal. Seeing how we have other problems then reaching the just depths of the sea and giant predators in our way now."

Last edited by walkingbyself on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

"I say we go for it." Lance said with a large smile, excitement coursing through him. "With all of us together I am sure we can make it through. Besides, stealth is always an option."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm

"Hmm, you sure about that?" Shadow walked towards Lance. He looked around at eveyone on the ship including himself. "I don't think we look as if we could take on a fortress... And I don't know about stealth either... Hmm..." What if we steal these uniforms those guys are wearing... We could get in unnoticed... Hmm but that won't fool them.. He stood there thinking but not really coming up with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm

"Kaitlyn is our answer, we can small and undectetable, if she would be willing to do that. After all we all would be quite vulnerable if we got separated from her." He said seriously, looking to his lover curiously.

"I would be willing, but he is right, you would all be at your weakest." She said to them with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 am

"We can decide when we reach Torpaline Coast," Caldswell said loudly. "Right now we must focus on going forward." By this point, the Kira II was about three-fourths of the way around the bend in the river. "We still have the long southern stretch to sail yet, as well as Malyra Fen. So tighten your belts!"
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:40 pm

(Wow...School eats a LOT of time. Well, I should be back now, baring more of this, which I seriously hope I don't have happen. Sorry about that. ^_^")

During this time, Raimi had finally finished eating, and returned to the world, quickly patching up his cut on his face. He looked around, noting the aftermath of the fight. "...What happened, exactly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 am

"A lot, it might be a bit to much to explain to be honest." He said chuckling softly, thinking how to word it as he leaped on Zelkova's right shoulder, sighing. "Okay comfy, now we were attacked by these crazy nutjobs who tried to kill us, we kicked the Hell out of them and now we are trying to find either a Fortress or a Sunken Moon, or both."

"Zelkova you make a much funner means of travel, we definently need to chill more." Lance said with a laugh, relaxing on her should and looking around the river banks curiously, liking the look of the surroundings, pretty.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 am

Reg sat down to think. A fortress...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am

Zelkova laughed. "Sure, dude, I'd love to chill with you anytime!" she said with a wide grin. She took another bite of her ice pop, this time just barely missing Rojo's arm.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

"The suspense is killing me! Just bite into the damn guy!" Lance said with a loud laugh, Kaitlyn shaking her head at Lance's words. "Aww come on Kaitlyn, you blood shy?"

Kaitlyn looked to Azul curiously, tilting her head. "What should I do with him?" She asked basically everyone, not really knowing, pushing any "impure" thoughts from her mind, pushing her hunger away with a nervous expression, obviously restraining himself.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Nihlus looked to Azul and then to Kaitlyn. If she had been telling the truth earlier about never eating a person before now would not be the time to get her acquainted to the taste.

"We can't really let them go, and keeping them restrained would be one more task we don't need. I have no love for those that stow themselves away onto a ship and try to eliminate its crew. I do not abide to having Brigands on a ship. However, this is not my vessel so I leave the final decision up to Cadswell as he is the ships captain. But if it were my choice I'd say give them to the sea or rather Zelkova or Roxy." Nihlus said crossing his arms.

"However, if you are hungry Kaitlyn I can make you some fish if you would like." He offered her
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm

(Am I still allowed to join back in?)
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

(Of course! If you were out, I'd've let you know already. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 pm

(Okay, guys, we seem to be stuck. Shall we go ahead and get to nighttime now, timeskip this bitch into gear? Or no because someone else has a better idea?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm

(This is the last chance. Everyone seems to have lost interest in this RP, so if I don't get any posts by Sunday, I'm going to go ahead and close it down. It's a shame I didn't get you guys to the main plot twist, but I guess I can use the idea in a story if I ever get around to it. ^_^ I thank you all for participating thus far, and making this, at one time, one of the most popular RPs on the forum.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Closing the RP.   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:34 am

Well I guess that's that then. This RP has officially died. We shall give it a proper burial in a very nice cemetery with lots of carnivorous flowers. RIP Dreams of the Sunken Moon.

On a slightly lighter note, I'm working on ideas for a new RP that I plan to host, so if any of you would be interested, keep an eye out for it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:34 am

How sad. I liked this one a lot. But hard to keep going with just the two of us. Sad(
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah, but everyone else sort of quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next