Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Centicorn? Whatever you call it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Estern kiddo
Helpless prey

Centicorn? Whatever you call it. Empty
PostSubject: Centicorn? Whatever you call it.   Centicorn? Whatever you call it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 am

This centicorn thing is a centaur with a horn on his,her head, and is able to drive small amount of lightning to hunt or decent itself, they are probably rare and few is known about them, so sombody help me think about it! scratch
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Centicorn? Whatever you call it.   Centicorn? Whatever you call it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 am

You might want to work on this yourself a bit more mate. People aren't going to completely do your ideas for you.

Since you did ask for help;
You're talking of a unicorn taur. Therefore, they're not much more then centaurs with a horn.
In any case, I recommend reading up on unicorn legends and mythology. Google is your friend here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Centicorn? Whatever you call it.   Centicorn? Whatever you call it. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
You might want to work on this yourself a bit more mate. People aren't going to completely do your ideas for you.

Since you did ask for help;
You're talking of a unicorn taur. Therefore, they're not much more then centaurs with a horn.
In any case, I recommend reading up on unicorn legends and mythology. Google is your friend here.

Indeed.

This forum is made for feedback, but you gotta put forward the actual idea first. Do a little write-up about them. You can look at other species idea threads for inspiration on the bio's format.

...and yeah, AJ has a point. You're going to need to make an effort to make them interesting, and different from a regular centaur. This can be done through abilities, culture or likely a combination of both. I know personally, I always imagined Unicorns to be to Horses, what Elves are to Humans. Much rarer, more magical, etc.

There's really a lot of ways you can go with this idea. Just google around. Look up unicorn mythology, and maybe even portrayals in more modern media. Unicorns have been used in everything from fantasy movies, to My Little Pony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centicorn? Whatever you call it.   Centicorn? Whatever you call it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centicorn? Whatever you call it.
Page 1 of 1