Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?

Go down 
+32
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Venom Agato
Thywolf
JohnboyX
bramblebelly
Darth_Nergal
vore4life99
DarkOne
parameciumkid
Komandr2465
Malahite
Greyman
Razor
Iavlas
Amaroq
sadisticnerd
McKindle
Pendragon
EdgedWeapon
The Ultimate
xanna2011
itsmeyouidiot
ZionAtriedes
Archmage_Bael
French snack
luke112
Krisexy26
Nickonaquamagna
zersergathant
Nyaha
gamester466
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which would you do?
Talk your way out
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap17%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Threaten
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap2%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Get eaten
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap13%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Fake your way out
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap0%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yell EAT ME!!! and insanely laugh
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap23%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 11 ]
Just stand there with a plain look
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap2%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Yell GIANT BOOBS!!!!
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap8%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Play dead
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap4%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Other (Post what you would do if you chose this option)
Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_lcap31%Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
gamester466
Tasty morsel
gamester466

Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Crisis has finally trapped you after a long chase, she has gotten hungrier by the second and will do anything to eat you. You have three seconds to decide what to do, and you have nothing with you(That also means no weapons or nukes people). That does not mean the only thing is talking your way out, you have to use your brain to get out of this situation. Remember, Crisis plays dumb to convince, then eats you anyway if you don't think good enough. With you back against The Giant Tree, think of what to do. Idea Idea

Post what you would do below.

Last edited by gamester466 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

First, why are you using the same avatar as Karbo? :O That's not very original. Second...

I think I'd have to ask her to give me a moment to think of some last words I want to shout to the world. :3 It shouldn't be about my fandom of L or Masamune, that's lame...Threats are cliche....I don't want to beg for my life, that's cliche too....Nyaha needs something original...Yeah, I'd have to tell Crisis my words of wisdom. ^.^ "Never let anyone tell you being yourself is wrong. Don't let other people's opinions about you change who you are."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

"Wait! Wouldn't you like to hear a story first? I've been told I'm a very good storyteller. In fact, I've got a story in mind right now that I'm sure you'll love!"
Back to top Go down
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Id just tell her the same stories I told her in Silver Scales, she loved those. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 pm

haha the same avy as karbo!

thats it boy! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

A Bullet to the brain
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:56 am

Gamester466, I would indeed strongly recommend you change your avatar.

As for the question: I've sometimes wondered whether acting in a disturbing manner might work. Pretend to be mentally deranged. Slouch and groan and stumble around, and the predator may just worry about you being unhealthy to eat... Of course, to do that, you'd need to be sufficiently self-composed.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

I've gotten side tracked just by seeing that avatar, it stands out and I often mistake you for Karbo until I see your name or what you post. Now I would prefer that you change it as well (thought about it for a while, but didn't say it) though when I think about it, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I'd be screwed if that situation came around. I'd just act silly, see how far that got me, and when it's time, probably switch to telling her about the world I come from. maybe some personal stories. I can sing pretty decently as well, might try that, but haven't sung solo yet.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm

gamester466 wrote:
you have nothing with you
Ahahahahahahahaha! You, my friend, do not know me. I'm actually working on building a gun into one of my canes presently (finding a proper trigger assembly is a bitch). Even still, at any given time, I have four concealed weapons and a lighter. I've gone to school with them (fuck the police), but only because I will gradually become more and more anxious and aggressive without them. If you actually manage to find me with no weapons, I am very unpleasant.
-Boot knife, either in right boot or in holster on lower right calf covered by pants.
-Pen knife, in pocket disguised as pen, duh.
-Dart pen, also in pocket disguised as pen, with small case for two more needle-darts.
-Cane (I have studied some tsuebojutsu, as my cousin is a master of sogobujutsu. That is actually him in the video.)
-Lighter, concealed in a pocket, even though I don't smoke.

Now, none of those would be very useful against a giant naga. However, they are very effective against a human. Namely, me. Worst case scenario, a pair of slit wrists is preferable to digestion. Best case, I would be carrying the rest of my usual repertoire, which I keep on me in case of life-or-death situation. I've never had to use any of these, except to test them. I don't plan to ever use them, but you never know.
-Glock 39 subcompact holdout pistol, .45GAP caliber, usually concealed below my shirt in a holster on my left ribs.
-8" Trench knife, in holster on belt. Usually worn openly, but the holster can be tucked into my pants for concealment.
-Homemade flashbang grenades, usually in pocket or coat, made from potassium perchlorate and aluminum powder, contained in a small glass bottle that also shatters when the flash goes off.
-Erythritol tetranitrate mixture also contained in small glass bottle, for use as an explosive. Also carried in my coat.

Many of those would be useful for at least shocking or stunning a giant naga. If I could fool her into actually toying with me before eating, I could possibly pop off a shot from my holdout pistol into her eye. A pistol isn't much use against a giant pred, but any shot in the eye is either fatal or severe.

Or I could just bluff that I have some tobacco seeds, and offer to plant them for Anna! That response is much less likely to make people suspect me of paranoia disorders, and I guess goes with your premise a little more...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
gamester466 wrote:
you have nothing with you
Ahahahahahahahaha! You, my friend, do not know me. I'm actually working on building a gun into one of my canes presently (finding a proper trigger assembly is a bitch). Even still, at any given time, I have four concealed weapons and a lighter. I've gone to school with them (fuck the police), but only because I will gradually become more and more anxious and aggressive without them. If you actually manage to find me with no weapons, I am very unpleasant.

and then stuff

Mental note: I'm going to call you before I decide to come over to your house. (the fact I don't know where you live notwithstanding)

another note: aren't boot knives illegal? as a matter of fact, any concealed weapon is illegal. I don't even think you can get a permit for a boot knife.

final note: it seems that avatar with m.bison over anko is spreading like a zombie invasion.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:

final note: it seems that avatar with m.bison over anko is spreading like a zombie invasion.

Seriously, what is with that? Explanationplz? Someone? Anyone? It's funny and all, but why is it all over the place?

Remaining on topic, though, I've always got my iPod on me- ALWAYS. "How about some music? It might be a little quiet, but you should stillbe able to hear it..."
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Mental note: I'm going to call you before I decide to come over to your house. (the fact I don't know where you live notwithstanding)
My front door is not booby-trapped. Only the areas around my windows. Also, on the community map, the exact location of my house is marked.

Archmage_Bael wrote:

another note: aren't boot knives illegal? as a matter of fact, any concealed weapon is illegal. I don't even think you can get a permit for a boot knife.
It's nothing more than I'd be carrying over in Afghanistan if my goddamn foot hadn't bitched out and broke. Frankly, with my level of training, if I were to simply fight someone I could be charged with assault with a deadly weapon only due to my training in unarmed combat.

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I. Spread. Fads. Sunny Day, Homestuck, and now Yes! Yes!
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm

I'd probably just accept that, no matter what I do, I'd probably just get eaten anyway.

It's not like she's going to listen to the story of a guy who's whole life has consisted of the same monotonous routine: wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, do something fun, go to bed.

It's not much better on weekends. Despite having more time, somehow even less happens.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 pm

you obviously don't know how to manipulate your experience here on earth to sound interesting and different Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanna2011
Tasty morsel
xanna2011

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 am

I would tell her everything I knew about her then pull out my computer so I could find a neko camp and send her over there.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm

I would quickly resort to telling jokes even though they are not funny but I would end up cracking myself up and I would end up laughing manicaly, so that might save me by her thinking i'm not ok to eat. My jokes are that bad though...

What type of dog never barks?....

A HOT DOG! laugh alone laugh alone laugh alone
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 pm

I vote for talk my way out, because the only other option that makes sense is to laugh maniacally, and I can't do that. Evil chuckle? That I can do. Although, laughing would probably work if you got insistent about it and started demanding she eat you ("COME ON, EAT ME!!" "No! Get away you creep!).
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 am

Go crazy and tell her to eat me. Then possibly shoot myself.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

I'd go all meta on her. "You are a manga character. Your actual home is a magical land called DeviantArt."
Back to top Go down
gamester466
Tasty morsel
gamester466

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

The thing is about insanely laughint and demanding to be eaten is she might think you're poisonous or something dangerous. You better hope that works, because you have a good chance it does. Crisis' mind can be easily manipulated.
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 am

I would run in circles,screaming "I'm food" with a maniac laugher,and hoping that crisis think that I'm funny...or get eaten after getting tired from acting like a crazy maniac...
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm

I would congratulate her and let her eat me, just because I know it would have been a really hard chase for her and she earned herself a good meal in the end. Also I'm not creative when it comes to be fast, so I'd just let her enjoy her new snack.

But until it comes to that... I'll give her a really hard time Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm

McKindle wrote:
I'd go all meta on her. "You are a manga character. Your actual home is a magical land called DeviantArt."
Dude thats about the quickest way to cause a mind fuck.... but the look on Crisis's face would be priceless. Razz Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Iavlas
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

i would pretend to be a sea cucumber
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I has another idea! If she grabs me and if I have nothing on me i'll just bite her hand until she drops me. Then run away! Then come back and shouting this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Bd6oA9sbI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next