Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Empty
PostSubject: Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?   Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 am

I got this idea from my love for the SAW movies. Each predator has a different quirk about them that makes them more than just a man-eating monster. What if Jigsaw wanted to try to get them to change their ways using his ingenious traps? Sure, there would be the "stomach-room" trap, if you know what I mean, but what other traps would he use?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?   Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 am

Anna's would likely involve her having to do something that makes her accept what she's become.

Crisis would likely have something to do with (Pardon if this is wrong, but I'm not the most read up on her) minding her own business and not getting as involved as she is.

Temi would likely have to deal with the fact that she can't save everyone (Likely a room where if she intends to save only a few, a good deal more will be spared than if she attempts to save everyone).
Back to top Go down
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?   Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:34 am

Jigsaw: It's time to play a game!
Crisis: I love games!
Jigsaw: Er...yes. Anyways. this is a special game!
Crisis: Oh?
Jigsaw: I have wired your stomach with a kiloton of explosives.
Crisis: How did you do that?
Jigsaw: ...and now, look below you.
Crisis: Oooo!! Nekos!!!
Jigsaw: You have to not eat any Nekos for 10 minutes or else the bomb will expl...
Crisis: *eats some Nekos*
Jigsaw: W..w...what? Why aren't you dead?
Crisis: I think I digested the explosives awhile ago, I haven't eaten all day. Thanks for the lunch though!
Jigsaw: >_<
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?   Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:57 pm

hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?   Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya SAW: What traps for shich preds?
Page 1 of 1