Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Name: Lance Micheals
Species: Human
Height: 6'2
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Abilities & Skills: Extremely aware of his surroundings and has a quick wit, smart and has a weird way with words, able to be convincing in almost any situation.

Equipment & Clothing: Wears black clothing, boots, pants are leather and wears a black t-shirt with a black leather trench coat over it. Lots of throwing weapons laced with poison and two small wakazashis that he can swing at unimaginable speeds.

Personality: Kind toward all, even predators and has a problem with killing any sentient creature. He is a bookworm, spending most of his free time reading and gaining more knowledge. He loves to talk, often annoying people with constant talking about subjects he is very well versed in. He can fight very well but only does it in self defense, and never aims to kill whoever he is fighting, even if they are evil to the core. Is social awkward outside of talkign with Kaitlyn, he prefers to only say what is needed to get the point across, is not very brave and is more than willing to send someone in his place to go to unknown territory, has little sympathy to other humans but the same goes for all sentient beings, though he would never hurt one, he will not stop them from hurting each other.

Backstory: Born on Earth to a wealthy family and was pampered. Nothing traumatic or amazing happened in his childhood until 15 when he was taken to Felarya by a freak portal. He was freaked out by where he was and found ways to simply survive in the wilderness for two years by laying low and never adventuring. One day while getting food a fairy found him, he initially panicked until she offered him her hand to help him up. He was surprised but they became quick friends, and traveled together for 3 years until they became lovers. They are deeply in love with each though not wanted by the majority of either of their races. They argue constantly though because while she wants to save everyone she sees about to be eaten Lance says "Everyone has got to eat."

Name: Kaitlyn
Species: Fairy
Height: 5'11 normally but can grow to 125ft and shrink to 3 cm.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Abilities & Skills: Can shrink and grow herself and others and can fly.

Equipment & Clothing: Has no equipment but wears clothing, human clothing that she discards before growing, she just lets it fall off naturally when she shrinks herself. Shorts about halfway up her thigh, a t-shirt that belongs to Lance and no shoes, wears animal fur as a bra and panties.

Personality: Kind and sweet towards people, usually stays in her normal height so talk with them. Does not hide the fact she is a fairy, showing off her wings and very proud of it, but also is ashamed at how her sisters treat fellow sentient beings, viewing them all as individuals who are no different than her. Is deeply in love with Lance even through their differing views. Easily makes friends but has no reputation among humans but her family views her as strange, weird, but still welcomes her with open arms, though they do not accept Lance, which has strained her family relationship. Easily angered and can be quite sadistic to Lance, leaving him in dangerous places for extended periods when she is mad at him, but always makes sure he is safe.

Backstory: She has never eaten a sentient being in her life and never will. Including other predators. During her young life she simply tried to make friends with humans she found, but most of the time they ended up getting eaten by her family and others in her clan, they sometimes followed her and let her find humans and then they would swoop in which traumatized Kaitlyn's younger years. She left her family when she turned 13, a year later she found Lance who she befriended quickly, keeping small as not to be noticed as much, shrinking him as well to carry him through flight. They share a lot in common and have traveled alone for5 years, fairies not liking to adventure, and humans not trusting a fairy, all they have ever really had is each other.

Last edited by shadow17 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Lance sounds kinda sue-ish. Give the guy some vices and some weaknesses. Same goes for the fairy - there should be parts of the character that are less than perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Edged Weapon speaks the truth here.
I suggest you listen to this, others have found it helpful. it's a character discussion recording.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Aye. He's agile, athletic, smart, apparently always sounds convincing, friendly to everyone, wealthy and pampered, befriended a pred right away. It's all a tad too ideal to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

She was never a pred in the first place Razz And I usually don't include weaknesses, never had to before in my life. And he was wealthy and pampered on Earth, he is flat broke now XD. And some of the Abilities were left over that I forgot to delete, he was originally an elf and I forgot to delete some of his abilities. Also he and Kaitlyn's friendship took a while to develop as well but I didn't want to waste my time writing when I got homework to do Razz
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Ok... Reading what you just said and taking it into account, I can't see how any of the points stated by Aisu and Edged Weapon are invalid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Really I am planning on writing stories to flush all the specifics out, I don't want to give everything away in a simple skeleton, if I wanted to make an actual bio I would put more effort into it. But I didn't know what I wanted them to be before I started them, they were spur of the moment creations that I came up with in 5 minutes so don't judge to harshly XD
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:44 pm

People like big juicy bio's filled with details (though it varies from person to person). There is almost always a way to include important information about a character(s) without giving out details for a planned story or series of stories. Please give more details on them.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm

I am going to so people will get a good grasp, and I will let people know when I have made the changes so they know when to look, it will probably be tomorrow sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source    Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Needs Love, Somtimes From An Odd Source
Page 1 of 1