Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

(yeah I understand... ^w^)

Aneomone stared down at the nekko, she didnt trust any of these folks. SHe just knew that somthing here wasnt right.
"...do you really think they are just going to welcome you with such open arms after nearly killing your friends?...I sure hope that you have some sort of plan through this..." Aneomne telepathically said to Melldus.
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

(Hey is it possible to join this RP? I'd like to use my character "Lorakai". His character sheet can be found in my signature.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm in favor!
Also WHOA for some reason despite my regular checking in this thread wasn't showing up in my "Recent Posts" results...
will post later because this particular moment is three hours past when I should be asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

The area would be disturbed as very loud Music of a strange style could be heard in the distance, slowly getting louder and louder until eventually the troop would see the source of it. A Jetbike rider was flying overhead and he was being chased by a harpy, oddly as he flew it looked like he was taunting the large predator.. As the Harpy got closer and closer her lips almost able to touch the back of his bike he suddenly dove straight down, too focused on chasing her prey the Harpy crashed head first into an rock. Dazed for a short while the predator lost track of the Jetbike.

"Not too late for the Party am I?!" The strange man asked as he got off his Jet bike, parking right in front of the Troop. "Well what did I miss? Hopefully nothing involving Bordo weedles." Clearly talking about Gibberish and oddly very loud and not too observant it was clear the pilot was a little less then sane.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

"The Lake of Illusions?" Persephone asked, surprised. "Isn't that practically on the other side of Negav?" She referred to a roughly-drawn map pulled from her backpack, which didn't show much detail but did a good job blocking out where Felarya's major landmarks were relative to one another. Indeed, according to the drawing it was quite a distance from the Dridder Forest, across a river and all the way on the other side of the Ascarlin Mountains. It seemed she and Ella had quite the trek ahead of them.
Suddenly she was further surprised by a great clamor as a music-blaring aircraft, barely escaping the pursuit of an irritated harpy, parked in front of them. Its pilot, either loopy from dizziness during his aerial stunt or just odd to begin with, loudly began asking something about "Bordo weedles".
"Are you okay?" Persephone asked, genuinely concerned about this person's state of health after what looked like some quite strenuous action.
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Lorakai smiled brightly his triangular teeth now visible as he chuckled. "I'm alright Gofruria. Was hoping that one would give better chase. But oh well that's how the cheese sings I guess." Giggling and Smirking seeming uncontrollably it was now obvious he wanted to be chased by a Harpy and that he was Lorakai, a well known Mercenary who's both respected and laughed at back at Negav.

Looking at Persephone he would step closer leaning forward. "While Captain let me know if ya see any particularly fast ones flying up there. I do enjoy a good joy ride. And Don't be touching me Lekekies. They're mine." Concluding that less then coherent statement he would lick the tip of Persephone's nose as he walked back to his Jetbike inspecting it a bit the flyer for the Adventure troop visible in his pocket it became clear not only did he come to them for adventure but that the rumors were true, he was fruitier than a nut cake.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

(Sure you can join!)

Mellidus grumbled as the caravan started to move with the neko with the scar over her eye leading the pack. Ella let them get a good lead before she would start trailing but before she could start following fully a loud jet bike crashed leaving her with a new companion.

"As much as I would love to welcome you to our troop we're in a bit of rush here. So I am going to need you to be quiet." she stressed.

"I burdened with all the secrets of the universe and even I am not as insane as you people." she said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 pm

When asked to be quiet Lorakai tilted his head as he asked. "Why?" Turning to look back at his Jetbike Lorakai would then ask. "Wow nice Jetbike. Who does it belong to?" Studying Lorakai's Jetbike it was actually alot heavier then expected, it was reinforced to the point it's speed in the air was surprising.

"Hey if we see one of them big lizard ladies tell me." Lorakai stated, likely referring to Giant Naga.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Anemone stared at Mellidus, wat for a responce. Afer a bit she look down at the nekkos before closing her eyes and trying to communicate again.
"...What is wrong Mellidus?..." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 pm

"I don't wish to talk much. I have a fear mother might try to raid my mind for clues as to where Ella is. I don't want her to find Ella not when she is vulnerable like she is now."

"Dearest Percy I have news of which I need to share. Now I need you to promise not to freak out." Ella said ringing her tail in her hands.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 pm

After blinking a few times and wiping off her face ths dumbfounded expression she had contracted from her conversation with Lorakai (whose special brand of insanity made Ella look quite normal), Persephone turned to address Ella.
"Sure, I'll make sure not to freak out. What is it?" she asked Ella.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

"Well I can't really be fighting a lot right now because I am ..." Ella trailed off before saying it. "Pregnant." She said blinking.
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Lorakai would open up a storage compartment on his Jetbike to retrieve a few smoke and flash grenades as well as a 0-VM. "Okay got the boom booms and the Oven gun. Who want's smards?" It seemed clear Lorakai was not entirely unprepared. Though perhaps an Stove-top riffle would be a bad thing for a crazy person to be walking around with.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Anemone closed her eyes for a bit. Its strange to her that this person is willing to put himself in so much danger for the sake of another. THe emotion she sensed is very knew to her and she didnt quite know how to respond to his words.
"...was this the reason didnt leave...what this the reason that I decided to come along...what are these feelings...why am I having these feelings...it makes my head hurt...but...for some reason...I dont want it to go away...but why...why am I having these feelings now?..." Anemone thought to herself. She looked back at Mellidus and stared at him for a bit, and after a minute, she let out a big sigh and closed her eyes.
"...I think...I understand your concern...if your really want Ella to be safe...I can...erase your knowlage of her location from your memory...so that they wont be able to find out...but its your choice on what you want to be done..." Anemone said softly in Mellidus's mind.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm

The sudden blinking epidemic continued as Persephone reacted to the news from Ella.
"Oh... Congratulations! It's Mellidus's I take it? And how long have you known?" Hopefully Ella's unborn child hadn't been adversely affected by their escapade in the dridder village several days back.
She then noticed Lorakai unveiling his assortment of weaponry. "Smards?" she asked, puzzled. Was that the name of some form of weapon or was it some kind of casual term for something? Could it refer to a food?
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 pm

"Well yes Mellidus does know which is why he give in so quickly. I've known for a day now but if I had to guess how long I've been pregnant I'd say I've just recently entered the second trimester." She said picking at her finger nails. She then jumped on top of a nearby rock and pointed in the direction in which the badger nekos ran off to.

"This is why we must keep a close trail of those nekos and fast! So if you have no other issues to resolve I suggest we move."

Mellidus looked at the elf.

"No. I wish to remember. It's a very precious memory now."
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 am

Anemone sighed to herself and closed her eyes.
"...I aid...her location...not all memories of her...I understand your concern but you have to think of the situation..." She restated, making sure her point was given clearly. "...unless you have a plan of some kind hidden in the depths of yur mind...then thrill me..."
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Lorakai swung his riffle around carelessly and dangerously as he laughed making weird sounds every now and then. Upon hearing the question about smards he responded. "Smards? Is that some sort of snack where your from? Nahahaha." It seemed Lorakai had merely chosen a bit of random gibberish to say.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:03 am

Mellidus gave in.

"Wipe it from my memory." He sighed,

"Guys a feel as though I'm talking to a brick. And trust me I've talked to a ton of bric walls in my day. What ever a 'smard' is show it and let's start walking!' E;;a comanded.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:19 pm

[lol "E;;a" ... nice typo Razz ]

"Agreed! Let's be off!" Persephone concurred. As she began to follow Ella's lead and start the trek she remembered that her question hadn't been answered.
"So you said the Lake of Illusions? Isn't that really far away? It'll probably take weeks to get there. Are you sure you're up for it knowing you're pregnant?" she asked Ella.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Anemone let out a sigh as she nodded. She closed her eyes as she made her way into Mellidus' mind, making sure not to accidently erase anything other than the location of Ella and company.
"...alright...brase yourself alright...dont want to cause any harm in here..." Anemone said softly. With a short consentrated burst of PSI energy, Anemone wiped off any knowlage of Ella's whereabout. "...there...now if they try to hack into your brain to find her...they wont be able to get any info...and dont worry...I still know where they are and they will never be able to get into my head..."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

(Sorry guys I'n out of town on a shaky wifi conection Try to keep going with out me until Saturday)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 pm

In related news I'm leaving on a trip Wednesday and won't be back for about two weeks. Try and keep this alive till I get back!
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Mellidus whimpered a bit as the memory was removed from his mind.

"Thank you, I suppose." Just then the leader of the badgers came from the head of the herd to where Mellidus and co were.

"Well my darling, I hope you're happy. I've had to send nearly all of the badgers in the dridder forest colonies to look for your precious little vixen. You could spare all this pain if you just told us where she was." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 am

Anemone started to grow very annoyed and glared at the neko.
"...havent your pathedicc exuses you call parent or what ever genetically engineered such a horrible deformed creature taught you no not barge into a conversation...it's not like they are in the dridder forest anyways...if you had any brains to think with you would know that...but you dont...pretending to be all smart and speaking in a discusting manner saying "darling"..." Anemone said out...she turned away and started lo laugh a bit.
"...your methods of phycological torture to Melidus rather amuses me...on how pathedically weak your methods are...and your methods of getting info are weak as well...sending all your little friends...most likely getting killed y the wildlife to find just one persn when you could have gotten the info earlier and save YOU the trouble of having to basically waste your time...I swear this world is filled with idiots...and you are by far the worst of the bunch..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next