Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By the River

Go down 
+2
Nyaha
Kitten
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

By the River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 am

Imma gonna join when I got web access, so save a spot 4 me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm

(Kitten! D: You just assumed that Zelkova would let go! I mean, she would, but still, it's a little presumputous.)

Zelkova let out a pained noice as the elf hit her in the eye, and dropped her so she could use her hand to rub her eye. When she finally regained her eyesight and seeemed to calm down, the elf was standing on the ground sighing. "That's pretty cool that she survived the fall, but she won't survive--" Zelkova stopped herself mid-thought and took a breath. "Okay, I get it," said the mermaid, "I got you and you got me back. It's fine." In truth, she was exercising a great deal of self-control in that moment. She loathed being hit in the eye. She only has one left and she's rather protective of it. But her friends wanted her to try to be calmer and more understanding. ""Like that cute neko boy who comes by every so--" give me a fucking break!" she thought, mocking her friend's words. But they did kind of have a point. "So," she continued, "Let's be nice now."

Just then, Zelkova heard screaming from the other side of the river. She decided to use a shell. Reaching into one of the top pockets strapped to her tail, she took a disk-like seashell and tossed it toward the other side of the river. She couldn't quite see just who was screaming, so she decided to wait for an audible signal that the person had seen her shell. It wasn't likely that she'd hit him with it, either.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Michael shuddered and pressed his back against a tree, he had seen enough. not only was there a mermaid, there was also water, lots of it, water is drowning, drowning is death. you don't want to die, you avoid large bodies of water, it was simple. A large seashell suddenly zoomed by him and he yelled in start and drew his pistol. He was under attack once more and his mind flashed back to the battle where he was captured as his PTSD set in he crawled from tree to tree on his hands and knees watching the mermaid and avoiding puddles they wouldn't catch him this time.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 pm

"As it turns out we are even, now as it turns out, STOP THROWING THINGS!!" Jane yells up at the mermaid seeing her throw the shell at the figure. Jane shook her head slightly, she deciding now would be the bst time to leave, she began moving slowly backwards, moving away hile the mermaid was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Zelkova heard the man scream and took it as her cue. She used her magic to make the seashell turn around and come back towards her, hoping it would scoop up the man as it did so. "Don't yell at me," she said to Jane. "Stop saying "as it turns out"!"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:49 am

Michael watched the shell turn around and return to the naga, almost like a dog bringing the kill back to its master. He shuddered he wouldn't be the kill this time, no he would escape, he would survive, and of course he would avoid water. He continued to crawl across the ground, carefully silently, he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 am

Zelkova held her arm out as she shell returned to her, empty. "Darn," she said aloud. She then decided impulsively to take her guest to the other side of the river, and with a sudden "Come on", she grabbed Jane, who she hadn't noticed was trying to sneak away from her when she did so, and made her way over to the riverbank Michael was on.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 am

(Me wants to join in! Smile I wanna try out my new character!
Name: Ryan Phenix.
Species: Human.
Sex: Male.
Height: He is 6ft.
Weight: 230lbs.
Skin color: White.
Hair color: Black but with only a little bit of grey.
Eye color: Brown.
Other Characteristics: Ryan wears a bunky armour (that he made himself) but is suprisingly flexible due is weight and appearence, he wears a black bandana and looks worn out because he has wore it for many years.

Background: Ryan was a soldier, but he isn't in no army or nothing, he thought that the armys that he had been offered to join fight for all the wrong reasons so in Negav he had a house and he lived on his own in there. All he ever did was find ways of improving either is weapons, his skills with weapons, strategies of offence and defence and also ways of improving his armour. As a gift he was givin this small black box which was used with magic so he could hear any distress call from any person who was in desperate need in help, he got it after saving someones life and in return he got that. One day the the small black thing picked up and a person was in need of desperate help. He was on his own, all of his squad dead and he was only the rookie! There were predators this way and that and after he ran out of ammo in everything he had so he scrurried back towards a tree knowing he was about to die until the predator (which was a fairy) had stopped moving, it had a hole in its stomach and then was shot in the back of the head and it died, the other preds ran in fear as Ryan ran down to the man and helped him collect his gear and he walked away, the man said his name was John Johnson and he wanted to come and travel and stay with Ryan, Ryan sighed but let him. After a few years had passed, they were now best of friends and Ryan had learned John everything he knew about fighting and surviving, right now John was like a brother to him. Later on in a day the black box had picked up another distress call so they quickly gathered all their things and off they went to them. They finally all met but all that was wrong was that they were lost and so Ryan and John was about to help them get back on the pathway until a massive Naga came, it appeared to be young but was still very dangerous due to its size and the group had to use every skill they had to evade it and escape it. After an entire hour had passed they had escaped it and they headed back to Negav together and in Ryan's house th two soldiers were offered to stay with them and they agreed and gave their names as Matt Miller and Anthony Cole and all together they became and elite squad of four people who all became best friends. Ryan was the leader of the squad so they all took orders from him. Ryan's life working alone had dramatically changed and he had seen a huge difference as working as a team.

Personality: Ryan is a brave, couragefull man who puts his life on the line for the sake of others, even if they are just complete strangers he is always there to help. He acts seriously but doesn't mind the humour in the squad, he actually like it but he doesn't joke around when it isn't nessesary. While working alone he never talked much but that that has changed because he has a highly trained squad which he is also a little proud of and now speaks a lot. When not fighting, he can be a bit depressed at times wondering what thing could and could not have been done differently in the past but he can be care free at times as well.

Abilities/Survival Skills: Ryan trained with firearms since he was 14, he only trained with side arms with his dad shooting at various targets but he suprising learned quickly even surpassing his dad's skill with weapons at an early age. As he grew up he trained with even more deadlier weapons form Snipers, to LMG's to SMG's to combat rifles the list goes on. Now whatever weapon he finds he can be a master of it until he learne about magic and it is something he had tried to learn but his spells would always be to weak to work so he gave up on them completely and continued to train with firearms. He is also a good teacher of firearms which he got from his father and now he has trained the squad he has made and now they all are experts with weapons but they are not as good as Ryan but they try to. Ryan then went on to learn about engineering and from what he learnt he upgraded his armour and whenever he gets the chance he will upgrade it more, he will even upgrade his squad's armour more. He is also a good tactitician and will think things through first but something will always pop up that ruins his plans so he has learned to think fast so he or none of his squad are killed.)

Suddenly there was a rustling sound in a large bush not that far away from the riverbank. "Hmmm... Damn it! My plans never work out do they..." He said to himself, he planned a route to travel along the riverbank and from what he heard it was suppost to be safe. "Heh... Just wait until I see the person who misinformed me about this place... Wait... there is someone over there crawling..." Immediatly he got up a little to go and help him but at the corner of his eye he spotted something big and he quickly got back down again. "Damn! That is why he is crawling! I have to help him lets see here..." He checked his weapons but all he had was a sidearm, his customised assualt rifle and pump action shot gun. He then checked his equipment, he had five smoke, five stun and five explosive grenades. Ok, I have a plan! I'll wait until the mermaid gets close then i'll throw one smoke and one stun grenade, that should should be enough for me to help him and get him out of here... If I remember right there was a small village that I passed but it was an hour ago but where else am I gonna go? He crouched and aimed his two grenades his left hand holding the smoke and his dominant right hand holding the stun to throw at the mermaid's face.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Suddenly, Zelkova stopped about a quarter of the way over to the other riverbank. From there, she could see the man who had screamed. She placed Jane between her green-skinned breasts and reached into the same pocket at the base of her tail as she had before, removing from it the same seashell she'd thrown earlier. "Okay, let's try it from here," she thought aloud. She reared her arm back, then tossed the seashell towards the shore again. Unfortunately, her aim was still quite a ways off, and the shell was sent flying at a rather large bush behind Michael that had caught Zelkova's eye at the last second.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oof!... D-damn... Never seen that coming..." Ryan said as he was trying to get up, the shell had hit him hard and he went flying backwards, he could now be seen. "Come on Ryan... get up..." He thought out loud as he was in pain where his upper body is, eventually he got up but was hunched over a little holding his right shoulder. Ok Plan B! Um... He quickly looked around thinking quickly. Well the only way I can help that guy now is to lure that thing away from him... He looked to the left and found a small narrow path. He ran over to where Michael was and stood in front of him, he slowly gave him two smoke grenades and a stun grenade but he holded them behind his back so the mermaid couldn't see what he was doing. "Psst! I'm getting you out of here... but for now stay down and i'll get that things attention and lure it away so you can run... You can thank me later." He whispered to him, he stood where the mermaid couldn't see him. Quick think how to get it to follow me and not see him... wait who is that she is holding? Looks like a person, maybe her friend... target practise! "Hey! Popeye!" He got out his assualt rifle out and started to fire at the person the mermaid was holding but while he did it he slowly moved to the path he found and then ran but checking behind him to see if she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

The "Popeye" comment caught Zelkova's attention before she heard the gunshots go off. She turned to the side to protect Jane, who Zelkova considered a good acquaintance if not a new friend, and the bullets hit her in the shoulder and her back. She winced in pain but the size of the bullets and her own tough attitude prevented the gun from doing very much damage. Zelkova then held her arm out towards the shore and used her magic, making the shell come back towards her once more. It would likely hit the two men on the shore as it returned if they didn't get out of the way fast enough.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:48 am

"Ah!" He shouted in pain. "Again with the bloody shell!" He quickly tried to get up but the shell had hit him on the upper part of his body again and he couldn't get up because of the pain. Damn... Well plan B usually works but what now!? He thought. He could be easily seen too which made it worse. Suprisingly he eventually got up but he didn't look to good. Plan C! "Uh... erm... crap..." He was out of ideas and he panicked because he always had a plan but having none he thought of just trying to run away but he couln't do that. "Looks like i'm going to have to take that thing head on... I beaten things as big as her... but I wasn't on my own then..." He thought of his odds against fighting that thing and they didn't look good, suddenly he got an idea on how to fight that thing. Well that oversized fish can't walk on land so all I have to do really is stay back and fire at her while dodging that shell. Her eye looks like a good target! He reloaded his rifle and aimed at her eye and started fireing at it.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

Michael saw the shell coming again and did his best to avoid it, but was flipped up into the air and landed his shoulder. There was another man close by who seemed to be an ally, but things aren't always as they seem are they. "Friend or foe i recommend we sort out any differences we have later, i propose a temporary truce, for the sake of saving our skins." Michael shouted then he did his best to rush behind a nearby tree. He placed toxic shells inside his pistol, emerged from cover, and shot at her remaining eye three times. Wherever they his they would release a toxin that renders the area temporarily useless, to blind her was his hope, but a malfunctioning arm, or mouth would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Zelkova caught her shell just in time. She moved it in front of her eye and used it's hard, durable surface to block the incoming bullets, which fell into the water. However, one of the toxic bullets hit her jaw, though, causing her to temporarily lose usage of her mouth, which kinda sucked because Zelkova likes to talk. This time she didn't hold back her rage. As stated earlier, she hates when people target her eye. Using her magic, she pulled four shells out of various pockets on her tail into her left hand, which was already reared back. She made a quick move to the side, managing to keep the shell in it's place long enough for the bullets aimed toward her eye not to hit her in the face, before throwing all four shells - three of which had razor-sharp edges and one of which would cause a magic-based explosion on impact with whatever it hit - towards the men on the shore.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Michael say the shells coming and attempted to leap out of the way , but one of the sharpened shells managed to slice into his ribs running along the bone. Then he heard the fourth shell explode and his mind ripped forward memories of mortars. Clutching his side he ran and shot with his toxic shells his vision was fading, and he was losing accuracy, but each of the three bullets carried a numbing toxin and he hoped that would deter her as he ran further into the forest. The mortars wouldn't hit him this time.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:31 pm

The forth one that exploded Ryan had just dodged by the skin of his teeth but the explosion made him fall forwards because it blew up behind him, he quickly got up looking at Michael and ran beside him. "By the way were friends, but let's get out of here first." He dropped one smoke grenade hoping that when the mermaid threw the next set of shells or if she did then she wouldn't be able to see them. "Are you ok to run? Or do you want me to help you?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"I'm just fine, lets get out of here before were captured again." Michael grunted.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Zelkova saw the smoke cloud form and knew they must be trying to make an escape. She swam for the shore but by the time she got there, the smoke had cleared and the two men were nowhere to be seen. She at least hoped she scared them enough so that they never dared to aim for her eye again. Hopefully, they'd even tell people about it and make them all scared of Zelky, too. She folded her arms over her chest. "That would be so fucking cool," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 pm

"Hmmm, although that was a good chance to test out my abilities in combat against something that big but we barely made it out of there..." He thought for a few seconds. Well, i'm going to return to this place, I have only just repaired this armour too, i'm just gonna leave that as an excuse to come back... He smiled on the thought of taking down a mermaid by himself. Yeah that would be something to brag about to the squad. "Ok, i'd say we run just a little bit more further and take a rest, I just remembered that I have a first aid kit here, it was for me but you look like you need it the most." He said.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 pm

"I told you i'm fine, use it yourself, i will be going back to Negav, so don't waste supplies." Michael shambled off into the forest gun raised and reloaded, ever alert for signs of danger.
(Now that Michael has left, i shall be pulling out of this RP temporarily. If it is ok with all involved i shall enter again at a later date, using a different character, don't wait for me though. If anyone thinks its best i stay gone please tell me so and i shall comply.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 am

(I don't mind, but Kitten seems to be MIA. D: )
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 pm

(I'm ok with that too, I wonder where Kitten is... Just saiyan... I couldn't help myself with that dbz joke sorry. ^^' Played too much dbz...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the River   By the River - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the River
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2