Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

Go down 
+4
EvilGenius
Nyaha
Kitten
Beefnautz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 pm

*Rigel pushed back from the table* "Tartarus! I should have know he'd do that. Sooo...This means we're not going to kill one another quite so soon, huh?" *Smiled wide* Well that's what I want you to think. After all I need you all lulled into a false sense of security till you get picked off one by one. "Okay whp votes we get away from the less fortifeid areas of this giant eatery beffore the predators crash through the walls?"

*Lola jumped out of her chair and fell to the floor screaming* "AAAaaaaah! H-he shot himself!! By the Guardians! Why would sombody do that?! It's insanity! This wasn't in the plan! Oh I hope master Rigel or my friend Kira can come up with a plan *She could feel the tremors as the predators came.*
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

haha, so far I'm liking Lola's, Jason's, and Rigel's reactions to the shooting XD)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Gavin grinned widely his bitten arm completely forgotten. Food, real food! Then was forced to abandon such though and leap to the side as the fairy threw a spell at him. "Quit it insect!" he barked "Gavin didn't do nothing to you. you want food there is plenty still here, calm your wings." He strode over to the fallen general Pressed his foot into his chest and tugged the general's arm from his socket taking a bite and chewing reflectively. "He's good and meaty, plenty to share, no need to be killin team mates." Gavin strode toward Jason but stopped halfway. "Hungry?"

Last edited by EvilGenius on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Just then Shadow walked in to the room, he had only just woken up and wondered what all the commotion was. He walked to where he could see everyone but he was still half-asleep. "Hmm." He said as he looked at the dead general and he looked away... a second later he looked back again. "Ah! What the-" He shook his head trying to see if he was seeing things but unfortunatley he wasn't. "Great, well..." He put his hand on his right wrist and turned the hidden blade inside his sleeve so it made a small click, he also did the same with the other just to ready them. Then he looked over at Gavin "Eww..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Roxanne nodded at Kira. "You're right. We don't have time. I'll come find you," she grinned at Gavin eevily, "later. Anyone who wishes to join me is welcome to. There is safety in numbers. If you come with me, I promise not to harm you. On my honor as a fairy, a lady, and a virgin." she said, and turned around, joining Kira.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Kira ran up to the door and gave it a hardy punch. With the added affect of the strength enhancers she's always wearing on her gloves, the door flew right off the hinged and crashed into the ground a few feet away. Kira then stopped suddenly. "Crap!!!" she exclaimed, as she turned and ran back into the mansion, down the hall, and into the room she'd slept in. Suspecting no one else to be around, she gave the bed a loving embrace, then grabbed her supply bag from beside it, and ran back out and down the hall. When she entered the dining room, a few thoughts occurred to her. The first was, "Hey. If we're supposed to get this mansion when we win, what's the big idea calling a bunch of preds to come smash it apart?"

The second idea she acted upon as she spoke, proceeding to pull a number of books off of any nearby bookshelves she could find.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Jazz walked calmly to the door leading outside, scanning the area. (did she see anything?) "You coming, Kira?" she yelled unnaturally loudly behind her.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 pm

*Rigel looked at Jazz. She wasn't supper trustworthy being a Fairy and all, but she was a heck of a lot better than the guy trying to chew off the General's arm* "Why not? Come along, Lola. We're following the Fairy. *Picked up one of jhis cases. The other could wait till later. Only some of his more expensive Alchemical equipment was in there, and it wouldn't do him any good if he got eaten anyway*

*Lola came back to her senses at the sound of her master's voice* "Yes sir! Sorry, sir." *She the little neko snatching up one of her master's smaller cases hopping it was the one with weapons in it. In fact she thought it was kinda unfair of him not to have given her a weapon yet! Especially with giants comming to eat them! But she didn't voice this as she ran to get closer to her master and the fairy*

Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 am

The moment Jason took his eyes off the General's limp corpse to look at Gavin the ticks started - his head constantly jerking down to the right from the stress of it all. His primitive mind screamed at him to get away from the man proffering the severed limb in front of him. He just wanted to get away. Minutely, he started edging along, pressed hard up against the wall, to the door through which Kira and the others had left.

A spark of doubt struck him, stopping him in his tracks. Maybe it was his own natural timid aversion to large groups of people; maybe it was fear of the magical mastery of the fairy, but something told him he'd be better off with Gavin. A small third bell rung yet in his head, pointing out that in such a maddening, crazy world such as Felarya the mind best suited for surviving it was one that was just as insane. Failing that? He would run. It was all he could do.

"G-Gavin!" he cried, darting forward to the table to frantically pour the last of the water in the jug into his flask. "What do w- where do we go?? Outside? The basement? Where?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 am

"Forget that, I have a better idea!" Kira yelled back to Jazz, almost as loudly. "There's no way anyone would build a place like this out in the middle of nowehere without putting in a few secret passages leading out of the place." She continued pulling book after book off the shelf in front of her, searching for a secret lever or something. "If I don't find that," she thought, "Maybe I'll run across some floor plans that'll tell me where one is."

(I'm leaving it up to you, Beefy. What does she find?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 pm

"Hmm..." Gavin pondered Jason's request for a moment "Not the basement, even if there are secret tunnels, a naga in a tunnel will catch you before you know she's there. If we go outside early, most of the predators will be preoccupied searching the castle, though they may also be waiting just outside to catch those that run as we are flushed out. There will be no possibility of befriending the preds, they think they are going to be given a treat when they eat us all... Lets see how high we can go if there are no harpies then the roof is the best bet. you can see everything coming at you, and they fall harder than we do." Gavin folded the arm along the elbow and placed it in his back pack. "but first the larders, all preserved food is to be collected in case we are up there too long."
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Momentarily stunned by how logical and rational Gavin had been, Jason very nearly dropped his flask. Fumbling with it, he looked back up to Gavin and nodded.

"S-sounds good, let's go!"

Light on his feet as ever, Jason skidded out of the hall towards the kitchen. Pacing quickly, trying to ignore the growing rumbling echoing all around him, he unfolded his backpack as he headed into the pantry. Jason hurriedly reached for a number of containers of preserved stam root, pickled trulps and cartons of citroise juice. He was about to back on out when he caught sight of an assortment of packets of dried meat - various strips of cured duiker and furred parrot. He grabbed armfuls of the meat as well, very conscious of the dietary tendancies of his companion.

Sliding back out into the hallway, he heard a massive crash from outside. They were getting closer. He needed to get back to Gavin.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Gavin entered the larder shortly after Jason carrying several of the kitchen knives and twirling an enormous serrated bread knife. "Lets see, step one water, always water." he strung several large jugs together by their handles and hung them across his bag. "Looks like he's got food covered." Gavin chuckled. "Calm down! Panic dulls your senses and though the adrenaline feels good a dead brain is not what we be needin right now." He slid a razor sharp boning knife across the table towards Jason. "Sometimes holdin somethin sharp helps steady rattlin nerves. Aim for the jugular or the wrist, then they have to spare you, or bleed to death."
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 am

Shifting some of the packets of food to under his arm, dropping some in the process, Jason's quivering hand took the knife. Gavin was right - the cold handle and reassuring weight of the blade made did alleviate his stress, but not by much. He took a deep breath and let it out with a long, shuddering sigh, refocusing his gaze on Gavin; his twitch temporarily relieved.

"R-right, I'm clam. Calm. I'm calm." he muttered, unconvincingly. "We n-need to get to the stairs!"

He paused, waiting for Gavin to lead the way. He didn't want to turn his back to him, not when he had a number of gleamingly sharp knifes at his disposal. Jason hoped that his weak, scrawny build was putting Gavin off from turning him into his next survival snack.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:37 pm

"trust helps too, you're too scrawny to be worth the effort to eat, and too paranoid to make easy catching. though i can't say the same for the giant predators, i won't try to eat you. Besides, you'll be more useful alive than dead. on the way up, take a quick peek in any rooms you come across, if there is an infirmary, supplies couldn't hurt, and i'm losing blood." he raised the arm he had bitten last night. "anyway, onward to victory, and down with all those who wish for our ingestion, and digestion." he grinned broadly and strolled toward the door. packing away all the knives except the bread knife which remained swinging in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:08 pm

I regret to inform you all that I do not have the enthusiasm to continue leading this RP. But instead of leaving you all unattended, I have decided to hand this RP to Nyaha, who will undoubtedly make this RP experience better for you all than I can. Should Nyaha wish to decline this, EvilGenius may lead this RP if he wishes. If neither one replies to this in the next 3 days, consider this RP closed. I apologize greatly for any disappointment.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 am

(Hmmm...I am already manning the DotSM RP, so if EG would like to have this one, I'd love to see what he can do with it. Otherwise, I'd love to take this one up as well. ^_^ It's one of the first real RPs Kira's been in and I haven't really gotten to show off yet. ;3)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm

(ok, got it here we go. this will be the first RP i have ever mastered so i am open to suggestion, and please tell me if i am being too hard, or too easy, so with out further a due lets do this!)

*answering Nyaha's question from before, floor plans. you find several blue prints displaying a veritable maze of tunnels beneath the castle, unfortunately, many sections are obscured by burn marks, and ink splotches.*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Kira Noticed the paper fall from between two books as she pulled them off the shelf. The paper fell down onto the top of the veritable pile of liturature she had amassed around her legs. She bent over and picked it up, reading over it speculatively. "Hey, Jazz, Lola, I found something!" she called over to them, assuming they were the ones who would be in her group at that point. She held the paper out in front of her so the others could see what was on it.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Shadow stood there taking everything in, he was starting to panic a little but he kept calm. So, i'm on my own then? Great... You know what I didn't even want to be in this "game"... I could attempt an escape... "But it won't be easy..." He groaned. He looked around the room but he didn't know where to go, the predators were coming so he had to think fast. Ok, I either hide in this place or I can run outside and attempt to escape... or dare I say to stay in this game? He panicked on the choices until he quickly decided to walk around and explore so he could find a good place to stay and analyse.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 pm

*Rigel rounded the corner and found Kira standing in a pile of books. He looked down at them and then back up at her* "Light reading huh"? *He said with a grin*

*Lola didn't even say anything she just walked in and picked up one.* "Did you find anything usefull?" *

(Shot, but it's all I can manage right now, also I don't care who's in charge as long as the theme stays the same. Survival Horror)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 am

Jazz appeared next to her. "Yes? You got something?"

she looked at the paper. "Floor plans. Noting several tunnels... acessed from the next room! C'mon!" she said, and grabbed Kira's hand. "You too, Rigel and Lola. We got a way out!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am

Kira quickly grabbed her bag of supplies as Jazz latched onto her. "Hold on, that guy Shadow wanted to partner up, too," Kira said as she was now the one being dragged. "You comin'?!" she shouted to the hesitant Shadow as she was pulled into the next room by the fairy.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Shadow looked at the room where Kira was dragged in to. "Uh... Fine, why not..." He muttered. "I guess I can't keep a grudge forever, being thrown out of a room last night and all..." He followed them in to the room. "What an interesting team this is going to be..."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

*Rigel glanced at the floor plans and raised an eyebrow* "My isn't that conviniet? We may not get to kill one another after all...Though secret passages... Creatures sometimes inhabit them. *He fingered his sword in the back sheath, the right one with the worn handle* Not that there's realy a choice. By the sounds of the "thunder" we have minutes till the preds break down the walls and devour us all."

*Lola gave a little shudder and grasped Kira's hand and holding it tight* "W-Well we have my freind Kira!...And the Fairy. That has to count for something right? Alot more than I do. I have no skills! Oooh I do hope I'm not asked to fight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next