Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Might

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

The Tower of Might - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 pm

(Oh sorry Nyaha. Maybe I didn't explain earlier but the hall is lined with shadows every two or three steps that run parallel to the walls. If my dimesnions are off it's cuase I'm not too good at them. ^^; Sorry. I thought those would be the right size for both Razor and Brine. Her size somewhat complicates the trap process.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 am

(Don't mean to sound rude or impatient, but Razor is supposed to be screaming in pain because he nearly had a leg/his legs chopped off. And it's taking an awful long time for the others to dodge this blade... Okay I think maybe I am being a bit impatient... Uhh... Sorry, it's just that I can't do anything until you guys do.)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:22 am

G.G Got out of the way of the blades at the last second, a large gash going up his left leg.
"Its nice to meet you, if you do-" He gasped in pain as he grabbed his wound "-don't mind, Ill call you... Tim?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

(Not to be nitpicky, but if the shadows run parallel to the walls, then that would mean they run the length of the hall, and wouldn't appear only ever two or three steps along. Did you mean to say perpendicular? Also, Hat, you changed the posting order. Now it's Hat, Me, Razor, then Strider (Jedi).)

Brine was startled by Razor's shout and didn't react in enough time, and wound up getting a huge gash along the length of her tail, yelping in pain.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 pm

(Im sorry Sad How about we go back to the normal one after Jedi's next post?)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 pm

(fine with me.)

Razor screamed in pain, he'd never expected that one could predict his movements so easily. He fell to the floor as his blood flowed down his leg, painting his clothes a bright blue. Razor immediately began casting a spell to accelerate the healing process, and watched as his leg healed right before his eyes.

(Yeah... An Alsaffian's blood is blue.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 pm

(Hey guys... Has this RP been closed or something? Been waiting a while for Jedi to do something.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm

(I'm assuming he hasn't found time to get on or something. He hasn't replied to my PM rp with him either. D: )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

(Sorry guys. I had some trouble with my eye. ^^; But I'm better now. Also XD Razor is a literaly BLue Blood?! I like that!)

*The Robot head now called Tim seemed to smile a little with the lower part of his facial screen turning up in wavy line* "Tim is a very good designation, sir. I will gladly accept it. Though if I may ask does this mean you wish to keep me along in your journeys? I am but robotic head. It is very unlikely I will find another replacement body. I do not see what use I can be to you."

*The blades sat there gleaming in the darkness...Razor and Bri'e's blood seemed to sink into them. Though he noticed when that happened the shadow's on the floor suddenly seemed to retreat into themselves by a tiny amount.*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 am

Brine winced painfully as she performed first aid on herself. She used her nature magic to wrap long, thick strands of seaweed around her tail to stop the bleeding. If she only had some of the Felaryan soil, she could accelerate the healing process with it and her magic. As she was doing this an idea occurred to her. "Razor? If I remember, you used lightning in the other room back there. Do you think it would be possible to send a shockwave down the hall and disable at least some of this machinery?" Brine suggested.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 am

G.G Smiled at Tim, cheery,
" It's always good to have a travel companion, plus, I imagine you know a bit about the tower, and we could use some help...If you want to, of course, I wont force anything on you"
G.G looked over to Brine and Razor,
"Are you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Razor looked over to G.G. For a brief moment. "Yeah. I think we're okay, least I know I am." He returned his attention to Brine. "Yeah, I reckon I can do that. But if I do, I probably won't be able to do much for a bit afterwards... Trust me, breaking stuff with electricity is gonna be pretty hard, considering I only ever use it to take down enemies. And, seeing as I won't be able to do this after, you want me to heal that for you?" Razor gestured towards Brine's injury. "I met a fairy who was kind enough to give me lessons on healing magic. I'm getting pretty good now."

(For those of you that do not know, Razor lives at the giant tree, and spends his free time working in the fairy kingdom, usually delivering explosives. Don't get it? Search the wiki. You'll understand.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 am

(Ok. It's obvious that Jedi isn't getting much time to do this... You guys think we should start making a 'I'm sick of waiting' rule? Cos' I'm sick of waiting. Maybe when Jedi sits and stares for 3 days the characters are allowed to exchange dialogue and whatnot? Again, sorry for being impatient. Impatient guy is impatient.)

Razor: I'll say. Hurry up and do something. I'm waiting for a response.

(NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!! YOU WANT ME TO OFF YOU?!?!)

Razor: Screw you, Iamflawesome789.

[insert 'ooooooo' here]
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 am

Brine: *touches Jack Noir and comments on the difficulty of offing children nowadays* -_-
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:29 pm

G.G: *does a windy thing *
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm

(So... What now? Is that a yes or a no? Oh btw Nyaha, if our characters are gonna continue and start chatting and doing random stuff that gets us nowhere until Jedi comes back, it's your turn to do something.)

Razor waited for a response from Brine. Naturally, he was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

(I'm sorry guys.I kinda was busy focusing on my art for a little while instead of the RP. Heck I've not been very active with the forum much the last few days except for one post here, a PM there and such. I think I may be to slow for you guys. If you wish to quite I understand. In case not I'll post the next part anyway.)

*Suddenly and without warning the blades retracted into the wall and the pendulum began to move forward the sound of gears could be heard as they ground on one another and pulled the swinging blade of death towards them, ever and ever forward slowly but surely*

*Tim's photo sensros trained onto G.G.* "I think this is about to get interesting...Or realy bad." *Said the robot head*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

Brine managed to react first. She quickly removed the seashell necklace from the bag at her waist and tore the seaweed off it, holding it in her hand. That physical contact allowed her friend's determined emotions to flow into Brine, who gained a great deal of confidence in an instant. Slithering to the front of the group, she used her nature magic to spread the strands of seaweed from her hair between the walls of the corridor, quickly constructing a large, thick 'net' of seaweed imbued with magic, making it stronger and harder to break. She hoped to stop the pendulum with it.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:42 pm

(Oh god I never replied, im sorry Sad )

G.G. backed up, next to Brine,

"Very interesting... Hope that seaweed holds out..."
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:58 am

(sorry guys, didn't know you were waiting on me... My bad.)

Razor's attention was immediately turned to the pendulum behind the group. His eyes darted to Brine for a second, "So much for that idea... Sorry Sis." before he returned his gaze to the pendulum fighting against Brine's grip, moving ever closer.

"No time like the present... One EMP comin' right up!" Razor said as he held his now shining sword over his head.

"None of you react badly to electricity right? Because if you do, you may want to move out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:28 am

(Ok... I'm just gonna assume that this RP has been shut. If I'm right, well then... Bye.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Might
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5