Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brothejr's Character(s)

Go down 
+2
TheArchvile
brothejr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

Brothejr's Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

To sum it up: The two sisters Melinda and Olivia are inadvertently sucked into Felarya after Melinda miscast a spell. Continuing the streak of bad luck, a giant naga happened to be passing by and decided to eat them. To top it all off, while in the naga's stomach, and before Olivia could stop her sister, Melinda miscasts a teleportation spell. While it worked in that they got out of the naga's stomach alive, it backfired causing the two sisters to become conjoined together. Plus, because the spell was miscast in the naga's stomach, somehow it influenced their new conjoined body to become a giant storm naga.

While they share the same naga body, they do not share the same mind. Each has their own ideas and a good portion of the time those ideas conflict leading to the inevitable argument between them! Because they share the same body, this means they're not goign anywhere until the argument is settled.

Character Sheet:
Name: Melinda and Olivia
Species: Giant Naga (Sub Species: Storm Naga)
Sex: Female
Height: 100 Feet (Head to ground)
Length: ? (Head to Tail)
Skin Color: Fair
Top Scale Color: Blue-Violet
Belly Scale Color: Golden Yellow
Hair Color:
-Melinda: Scarlet
-Olivia: Indigo
Eye Color:
-Melinda: Royal Blue
-Olivia: Emerald Green
Other Characteristics: She has dark Sunglow/Blue-Violet stripped pattern on the top of her tail. Plus some freckles on her chest and on both sister's faces. (Family trait)

Quick Description:

This naga is a bit strange compared to the other nagas. She is the only one that has two heads which sometimes throws the others off. From their shoulders down they look like a normal Felarya female giant storm naga. While the width of their shoulders are basically normal, her heads don't look alike plus each has their own personalities and names. At one time in the past, they used to be separate normal human sisters. (The two hate it when someone treats them as one person.)

The right head is Melinda and has long scarlet hair and bright royal blue eyes. She is a bit impulsive and outgoing. While both women have an inquisitive nature, Melinda is the most inquisitive of the two. This applies to any sort of magic she sees. If it catches her attention, she tries to learn it even if she can never get the spell right. Along with this, she completely latched onto naga culture and is quite comfortable going around nude and loves eating humans. (They are just so tasty!)

The left head is Olivia and usually has semi short indigo hair and calm emerald green eyes. She is a bit more pragmatic and reserved. Unlike her sister, she would rather think things through before leaping into something. Before they were magically conjoined, Olivia was the older sister. Even now joined together, she continues to look after her sister, even if Melinda doesn't want it. Olivia's one weakness, and the reason she is conjoined to her sister, is that Melinda does know how to talk her into doing things. Even if it goes against her better judgment. While she allows herself to go around nude to appease her sister, Olivia won't eat humans. She remembers that she was once a human and had been eaten herself. She can't help but feel sorry for them as she feels them wriggle around in their shared belly.

The two have quite the job getting used to their new situation. Because they both control their body, when they argue (which happens often) they're unable to go anywhere. On top of that they are also trying to get used to not having legs. Plus, dealing with their predatory nature sometimes causes interesting situations and even more arguments.

Then there is the type of naga they turned into. They've transformed into a storm naga. With that, they have interesting issues with lightning that sometimes arc out of their fingers and the tip of their tail. Olivia thinks Melinda is causing this in her attempts to learn how to use their power. However, it may actually be caused by Olivia who never had any magical ability in her, unlike Melinda.

Background:

Olivia and Melinda grew up on another magical world populated by humans. They were born about one year apart, but they are so close with each other that they sometimes acted like twins. This was always a little bit strange considering their personalities.

Melinda was always getting into trouble because of her impulsive nature. She's constantly eager to explore and do things, even if she had no idea what she was doing or getting into. Yet, the one reason she was like this, was that Olivia was the counterpoint to her. Olivia never jumped both feet into something until she knew exactly what was going to happen. If she sensed something wrong, she always used caution. Sometimes Olivia was able to pull Melinda back from the brink. However, Melinda also knew what to say to rope Olivia into something against her better judgment.

Melinda became infatuated with magic during her childhood and promptly joined the local school for mages. Throughout her studies she was always looking for more spells to learn. Yet, her instructors had continually reminded her that she needed to master the basics first before going farther. Because of that, Melinda's spells never seemed to work exactly right. However, that never stopped or hindered Melinda.

Olivia on the other hand, chose to join the local militia. There she learned a variety of fighting and scouting techniques. Her cautious nature had been beneficial in battle as it helped saved her many times. She was an able solider, especially with the sword and hand to hand fighting techniques.

One day while searching the school library for more spells, Melinda came across a reference to an academy outside the city's walls. The book said that the place had been a major center for magical learning. Yet, it also said that the area had been overrun by monsters and promptly deserted. Ruins were all that was left of the city. Melinda got the bright idea that she could go out there to find something to help her increase her magical power.

With that idea in her mind, she went home to meet with Olivia. She told the idea to her sister. Olivia promptly shot the idea down because of how dangerous the ruins had become. Melinda was not dissuaded and began to work on her older sister. Finally, Olivia relented under the condition that she came to protect Melinda.

The next morning, the two left the safety of the city for the dangerous wilds that surrounded it. Over a day later, the two were able to get to the outer walls of the ruined city undetected by the roaming monsters. Going inside, they saw all sorts of fantastic ruined buildings. Some still had enough magic in them that portions were floating in the air above the spots where the building used to stand.

The two searched every ruined building they could get into. Yet, everyone seemed deserted with nothing left to find. That was until they discovered a doorway leading underground.

Melinda had the bright idea that all the good stuff might have been stored underground. Before Olivia could stop her, Melinda rushed through the doorway and began to descend down the old warn stone steps. Olivia did finally get Melinda to slow down and let her lead.

With sword out, Olivia went ahead into the darkness. When they finally entered the underground tunnel where they heard a monstrous roar. Before them towered a huge slobbering grue looking to eat them!

Olivia rushed forward to protect her sister by attacking with her sword. She fought the foul smelling monster with everything she had. Meanwhile Melinda chose to use a new spell she learned: lightning strikes. As she began to chant the incantation for lighting, Melinda unknowingly messed up a couple portions of the incantation.

Pointing her finger at the evil grue, she finished the incantation and expected lighting to fly out of her finger at the monster. Instead, a wavy rip in the air began to form. Then just as abruptly it tore open revealing a completely different landscape on the other side of the tear.

Before she could do anything to correct the problem, Melinda screamed as she was sucked into the tear. Olivia heard her sister scream and glimpsed the tear. Ignoring the grue, Olivia jumped through the portal just as it rapidly closed.

Both women landed onto the spongy huge forest floor of Felarya. Their heads hurt and nether paid attention to their gigantic surroundings. What neither seemed noticed was that a gigantic naga happened to be passing by when she sensed the two puny humans.

Happy that two such morsels appeared just when she began to get hungry, the naga pounced on the two sisters. Before they knew what was going on, they found themselves within the naga's fists. The naga promptly swallowed each whole, feeling the two slide down her throat and wriggle around in her belly.

Inside the naga's stomach, Olivia cursed their luck and tried to use her sword to cut their way out. However, the naga's stomach lining was just too tough to cut. Meanwhile, Melinda came up with another idea and began to chant again. Olivia tried to stop her sister because it had been her magic that got them into this mess in the first place! Yet, her sister was on a roll and couldn't be stopped.

Melinda was trying to cast a teleportation spell she knew. But like pervious times, she messed up a couple portions of the spell. Soon a portal of sorts did appear in the middle of the naga's stomach. Happy to see a way out, both jumped through the broken miscast portal at the same time.

But Melinda's mistakes, plus the magical nature of the naga, caused the spell to changed from just a simple portal to something more. While it did teleport the two out of the naga to a different portion of Felarya, it also conjoined the two. On top of that, because the miscast spell happened within a naga, their new unified body also became the same type of naga. Rapidly after that, the two sisters began to grow to gigantic proportions.

Nowadays, the two wander the forest exploring and seeing the sights. While they both would love to be separated, each has their own mind about it. Melinda still loves being a giant naga and fears that being separated from her sister might take that away from her. Plus, she just doesn't think about it much anymore. Not with all the sorts of magic waiting for her to discover.

Olivia on the other hand, has looked for ways to separate herself from her sister. But from everyone she's talked with, Olivia has come to the conclusion that because Melinda had messed up the spell so badly, that it was nearly impossible to break. Olivia also realized that with this Felarya being so dangerous, it's her being conjoined to her that has kept Melinda alive. More than once, Olivia has had to wrestle the control of their body away from her sister before she does something dangerous and stupid.

Hunting:

While both sisters feel the same urges to hunt and eat humans, each feels differently about it.

Olivia remembers that she once was a human and has never felt right about eating them. Because of that, she prefers not to hunt humans and when she has the chance and control of their shared body, she'll find other lower animals and even fruit to eat.

Melinda on the other hand decided to go whole hog into the naga culture. She loves their magic and loves eating humans. For some reason she even chooses to ignore that she once was a human. So she is the one that hunts and eats humans. She especially enjoys feeling them slide down her throat and into their shared stomach.

While Olivia doesn't like eating humans, she'll stay quiet most of the time to let her sister hunt. Sometimes Olivia will close her eyes to not see Melinda eating! Yet, she cannot ignore the feelings coming from her stomach or the resulting burps. The only time she'll speak up and warn Melinda's pray is if they are children or otherwise obviously helpless.

Please note: she is not any more powerful then the other nagas. Heck, with Melinda's lack of magical skills, they're probably weaker or at the very least more dangerous to those around them! Also, in this case two heads are not any better! I do not think of this character(s) as a new race, but a result of someone not taking the time to truly master a spell before she casts it!
Back to top Go down
http://brothejr.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Interesting idea, we have two headed snakes on earth, so why not two headed nagas on Felarya? Razz
She/they is/are rather well developed, there are a few minor niggles I have with her/them here and there, but overall it's good.
The whole 'spell goes awry and transforms both sisters into a giant two headed naga' thing really stretches what I've come to view as Felarya's level of realism when it comes to magic, though. I can think of a few ways that it could be made more believable, but I confess I didn't read it more than once or twice total, so I can't really give you too much input on that...
Which brings me to the biggest problem with the written bio itself: it's length. Or, more specifically, the backstory's length. I would shorten dramatically if I were you. Backstories in character sheets should convey past events in the shortest and most concise way possible, it shouldn't read like an actual story.
That's it for now, there's potential here, quite a bit of it I think, you just need to iron out the wrinkles here and there...
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 am

Thanks for the input and all good comments/suggestions. I'll look into shortening the length of the back story. (Though, I confess it did start out as a mini story.)

As far as how she came to be, I liked the angle of a variety of magical mishaps that led to them to be in their current form. I didn't want them to willing participants in their conjoinment. I wanted to bring in something different but still within this universe. We've seen magical mishaps before with different characters. We've also seen characters being transformed into something else. Plus, as Karbo pointed out on my DA account, there are some rare species within Felarya that have multi heads. (He mentioned: hydranagas) So something like this is not out of the realm of possibility.

The other thing is I didn't want the two heads to be the same character. I wanted them to have completely different personalities and life experiences. I didn't want the usual: two headed character that has a personality split, single mind, etc! They are two sisters with different personalities and outlooks on life sharing the same body.

In the end, I wanted to break the mold a bit and have some fun. Go outside what people considered normal so as to bring in something entertaining. I think you can see that in the story I posted both here and on my DA site called: "A Conversation Between Sisters." I think that would also help you understand them a bit more.

All good either way!
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:59 am

This guy is the human companion of the two sisters Olivia and Melinda:

Character Sheet:
Name: Dev
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6 feet
Skin Color: Tanned white
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Deep Green
Other Characteristics: He usually wears his hair long and pulled back.

Dev is a slim and athletic man of twenty five years old. He had the build of a fine artist, but the heartiness of an outdoorsman. At an early age his hair went white that he wears long. He could have colored it a normal color, but chose to keep it white to be unique. Dev is intelligent, observant, and loyal. Once someone has earned his trust, he will defend them for as long as he can. He detests bullies and has always tried to protect those that are unable to defend themselves. Dev has also inherited his father's good judge of people, even for someone as young as he.

As cool headed as he is most of the time, sometimes on the rare occasion his temper will rise to the surface. Mostly this comes out when another being tries to mock or denigrate the two sisters, Melinda and Olivia, for being conjoined. Dev hates seeing people reject them because they are different.

Background:

Dev was born to a popular and relatively benevolent ruling family on his own home world. His father enacted many popular reforms, and as a result, they had became popular with their subjects. Plus, under his family's rule their city had grown and prospered.

Dev, himself, always had the knack for casting magic, except he always preferred to be outdoors. His father pushed for him to join the local mage academy. Yet, Dev chose instead to train with the local rangers. With them he learned not only some magic, but also many outdoor skills.

Nevertheless, none of his families actions went unnoticed with the other noble families who were incensed with many of his father's reforms. Finally having enough, the major families conspired to overthrow Dev's family. First they began to turn the people against his family. Then when the time was right, they had the entire family massacred all in the name of saving the people. Dev ended up being the last of his family alive. Yet he had assassins hot on his trail.

Injured, he used a portal scroll a friend gave him to teleport himself to Felarya where he figured he could hide out for a while. He was nearly eaten by a giant and had to use his ranger skills to evade the predators and navigate himself tom civilization? However his plans didn't last long when wandered in the streets of Negav. There the assassins from his home world caught up with him.

An outcast both from his own world, and to some extent Negav, Dev went into the wilds to hide. There, while part of an inept group of treasure hunters, he was nearly eaten by Melinda. Dev was able to use his wits and talk his way out of being eaten by promising to teach her magic and talking with Olivia. Olivia, herself, found that Dev was quite the companion to talk with.

Soon he found himself good friends with the sisters. Dev has helped Melinda with her magic and played forward scout for Olivia. On top of that, he has become the unofficial referee between the two sisters. More than once he has helped settle arguments between the two sisters. He felt relatively safe around the two knowing his enemies wouldn't attempt to kill him while he was friends with the giant sisters. (Melinda has even promised she would eat them all if they ever tried!)

Feeling relatively safe, he's like the sisters, in that Dev wants to explore Felarya a bit. Once he understood his place in this world (As potential food to some predators.) he was able to find a way to live with the world around him. With the struggle to stay alive and uneaten, Felarya helped him forget his troubled past. He doesn't feel the need to go back to his old world anymore. Instead, he wants to stay here with his two friends exploring the various wonders to behold.

Last edited by brothejr on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 am

It's okay. I mean, that kind of backstory makes me think of some anime or mary-sue, since being from a wealthy or too-poor-to-live family are both very common. It's a nice clean bio though. Making your characters know each other is nice too, but just remember that if you propose an idea, to make sure the idea isn't just standalone, it should tie into felarya around it too.

Also, why does he have white hair at 25? Is it white-blond, or did he go grey really early? O.o
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
It's okay. I mean, that kind of backstory makes me think of some anime or mary-sue, since being from a wealthy or too-poor-to-live family are both very common. It's a nice clean bio though. Making your characters know each other is nice too, but just remember that if you propose an idea, to make sure the idea isn't just standalone, it should tie into felarya around it too.

Also, why does he have white hair at 25? Is it white-blond, or did he go grey really early? O.o

Good stuff. Yea, there's going to be a tie in within a week or so depending on when I get finished writing the story. First portion will be him escaping into Felarya and hiding from a giant who wants to eat him. Then the second portion will be him trying not to be eaten by Melinda. I also plan on adding some gratuitous vore for good measure.

Though, besides introducing Melinda and Olivia to Dev, if there is something you would like to see them be part off, I'm at the stage where I could accommodate that quite easily. Melinda and Olivia haven't settled down yet and are still looking to explore the world a bit. (I haven't decided where they could settle down yet, but I'm always open to suggestions.)

Oh, about his white hair: he went gray/white really early. (There is an actual medical condition where someone could go prematurely white early in life. I had a friend who was 30 years old with fully white hair because of it.) Before seeing his family was killed, Dev loved having white hair. It made him feel different. Now it makes him stand out when he doesn't want to.

Edit: if there is a character you would like to see them interact with, go ahead and suggest them. Same with an area.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 pm

I have to say this is one of the most original characters I've seen in a while! Well two characters anyway XD First I love the humor of it. Two sisters are total opposites and thus create some very interesting situations. Also have to ask are you RPG designer/fan? The world Olivia and Melinda came from sounds very much like the way I describe worlds and I usually do it from the perceptive of a RPG maker/RPG fan. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
I have to say this is one of the most original characters I've seen in a while! Well two characters anyway XD First I love the humor of it. Two sisters are total opposites and thus create some very interesting situations. Also have to ask are you RPG designer/fan? The world Olivia and Melinda came from sounds very much like the way I describe worlds and I usually do it from the perceptive of a RPG maker/RPG fan. Just wondering.

Thanks, I haven't played an RPG in a long time. About the only gaming I get in now is mostly the online Star Wars kind. Though I know I never wrote anything official, but I can't remember if, back in my gaming days, I wrote any fan stuff.
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 am

I've re-edied Dev's profile at the suggestion of Karbo.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Quote :
Thanks, I haven't played an RPG in a long time. About the only gaming I get in now is mostly the online Star Wars kind. Though I know I never wrote anything official, but I can't remember if, back in my gaming days, I wrote any fan stuff.

Well you seem like the kind of guy who has before, but then again I may be reading too much into it. I know allot of people like that. geek
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Well you seem like the kind of guy who has before, but then again I may be reading too much into it. I know allot of people like that. geek

Heh. I hear yea. Backwhen I was really into the table top RPG's everyone was writing a little bit. Heck, I did some digging through what I've uploaded to my DA account and found that I did upload the stuff I wrote for the Deadlands: Hell On Earth RPG. I know I did some stuff for some AD&D characters of mine and I think I wrote something for a old White Wolf Mummy character. (before they turned mummies into their own RPG.)

Though, I did get enthralled enough with the Claymore manga to write a long story about a character I created. I've been slowly releasing parts of that story every Tuesday and Thursday.

P.S. I also uploaded another a little bit better written character bio for Dev.
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 am

I forgot to add this, but here is Tabia the sphinx bio:

Character Sheet:
-Name: Tabia
-Species: Sphinx
-Sex: Female
-Height: 60 Feet
-Fur Color: Golden Yellow
-Skin Color: Fair
-Hair Color: Flax Blonde
-Eye Color: Azure Blue
-Other Characteristics: She wears her hair in a short pixie cut. Unlike most of her hair, she grew her side bangs long and likes to braid them with colorful beads. Most of the time she sweeps them behind her ears. She also likes wearing an old pair of steam punk aviator goggles either on her forehead when not flying or over her eyes when flying.

Tabia is a young teenage Felarya sphinx with golden yellow fur on her lion body with a tuft of brown fur at the end of her tail. On her feline shoulders is a pair of large snowy white wings. While her human torso is fair skinned and poking out of her flaxen colored pixie cut short hair is pair of two round lion ears. Plus, her usually pleasant face is graced with a cute nose and piercing azure blue eyes.

She is bright and intelligent, but with a strong sense of justice. Plus, like other sphinxes, Tabia loves riddles and other mind puzzles. Yet, unlike regular sphinxes, she is rather inquisitive and likes to investigate any ruins, temples, or even the rare city or village she sees from the air. Though, sometimes she gets a little too inquisitive of the human cities and has had to flee more than once!

Her dream is to one day become a sphinx sentinel. However to the consternation of her regular sphinx grandmother, she has too much energy to seriously study all day long. It seems she takes after her father a bit and feels the urge to roam and see the world. In the end, Tabia feels great pride in being a sphinx and in her mind they've got to be the greatest species on Felarya.

Background:

Tabia was born and grew up with the sphinxes that live in the mountains in the southern region of the Great Rocky Fields. Her mother is a regular felarya sphinx while her father is a pantaur. The way her mother explained it to her one night: it happened one night during a hunt where she saw Tabia's father and fell in love at first sight of the wingless sphinx. "He had such a handsome well muscled upper half!" Her mother always says with a dreamy look to her eyes.

Yet being a pantaur, Tabia's father wasn't around much. He'd drop by to check up on them, from time to time, but once he saw everything was fine, he would wander off. So it was up to her mother and grandmother to raise her among the colony of sphinxes.

While she lived there, she heard all sorts of stories about the land around them. How there were a couple big cities full of humans who came searching for treasure. Plus there were tales of various civilizations that have come and gone. She also heard the tales from sphinx sentinels who guarded various treasures against thieves.

Tabia's mother told her that she came from a long line of female sphinxes who guard treasures. Heck, Tabia's mother herself is also studying to become a sentinel herself. This led Tabia to spend wistful hours on various rocky overlooks dreaming about being a sentinel and challenging humans with tricky riddles and eating those that failed the word challenge.

When she's not being forced to study, Tabia flies around the area. She peers about for lost ruins, temples, and just about anything that catches her attention. To her, there is still too much to see before she settles down to a boring life of waiting in a dark temple.

Hunting:

Tabia is still honing her hunting skills. Like many of her species, she does not like capturing lone pray. Instead, she enjoys giving her food a fair chance to survive. Her relatives told her that's the right thing to do. So she give them a fair chance by either by announcing herself, only going after groups, or trying out some of the riddles and problems she's recently learned. One of her favorite hunting tactics is to yell loudly: "Bonsai" at her prey then dive through the air towards them.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

Mod edit:
-deleted page-breaking "'scream" comment-

-vore4life99, please refrain from making pointless, capslock and/or meaningless "yelling" comments. Thank you.-

Last edited by French snack on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted page-breaking scream comment - FS)
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 am

I don't remember if I said it on DA or not, I think this is a cute character and I'm shamelessly giving you bonus points for making a Sphinx. Moar sphines! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothejr's Character(s)   Brothejr's Character(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothejr's Character(s)
Page 1 of 1