Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facilis travels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Changed the title since from spirit dancing to Facilis travels, since Facilis travels though Felarya, is what this story is going to be about.

Please if you find any, errors concerning the story, or my poor sense of grammar, please tell so i can fix it.
Thank you in advance.

But before the story a short bio concerning 3 characters important to the story.

Eva
Role in the story:
A you a woman who used to live in small kingdoms, witnessed those she cared about including, the kingdom castle itself been destroyed, with her failing to protect it, but a weak looking man who were known by the name Saltare, she now through the story, seek to get back at him. (Yeah I know that’s a classic) but in order for her to stand a chance against her foe, she needs to master her skill to the point she can include her soul as a part of the skill, knowing the risk it carries.

Appearance.
1,70 tall with long orange hair, tied as a pony tail but later removes it.
Her body is quite thin and after her training and a little muscular around her arms and legs.
At first wearing robes but later changed to basic clothing for the sake of mobility.
Eye color is blue.

Personality.
Though the story she is, serious about nearly everything, very focused about her revenge, but aside from that, she is a generally a kind hearted person who takes life too seriously.
In order not to feel empty after she gets what she want, she has made a plan for a shining future, now it only needs to come to be realized.

Power.
Is to make her own body one with either earth, air fire or water or at least the power she gains in order to defeat Saltare. She can at best so far become one with two elements at the same time.

Ese a trusty friend of Eva

Not much is known about, except he too received training by the same person as Eva, though he didn't wish to gain the same kind of power and risk she carries.

Appearance
1,90 tall
A strong young adult, with short blond hair, a leather shirt and jeans, but brown cotton boots, with a giant half human size battle ax in his back.
Eye color is brown.

Personality.
Shy, kind, a good listener. Though he isn't much of a talker, unless he is with somebody he likes being around or if asked a question.

Power
Is to summon electricity through his body and ax, and give shoot out none lethal shocks.

Saltare
One who finds joy in coursing pain and death to those who enjoy life the most, and sometimes leave targets alive so they can have chance of return, for the sake of his performance.

Appearance.
First a short person.
Wearing a ripped dress and a short purple shirt, though it's later changed to a white like a cloak.
His right eye is completely black and the other white.

Personality.
Cruel, child like (at times) very impulsive, insane and most of all obsessed with his dance.

Power.
Dance with reality itself ( more precise he can bend reality) as he pleased, even his targets can be bent (this includes memories, mind though a single touch or the world itself, creating an empty void by moving air as paper is an easy thing him.
Though his most impressive feat though untold, is he using part of is skill/power to move is blood around his body, in order to keep is body alive, since his heart is beyond tired, two years without sleeping, but minor rampaging instead.

Now for the story.
Sorry if there is any grammar error or like that’s ruining the story
Enjoy

Facilis travels. Chapter 1
A legacy of dancing.

Eva” finally we caught up to him”
Even trough they had just entered an area, that practically appeared out of nowhere, Saltare a person Eva and Ese had been pursuing for, at least 3 hours.
Who were now just, sitting down, sticking his index finger into the ground, while smiling with his mouth open.
Saltare” this place, I don’t know, I feel like, like dancing all never before, dance with this place, with strange magic is magic I want to want to dance with the magic place! Saltare got up, and looked at something, lurking behind the trees, something really big 100 meters from from where Saltare was standing.
Saltare” please don’t hide, please witness me dance, it’s really something beautiful, I want to dance with you too.” saltare yelled this out loud, while jumping.
A giant lady with a snake lower body and female human upper body appeared, she was.
She had light brown skin, at her human part, long black hair, brown/green eyes, her snake part was dark brown scales, with dark green vertical stripes.
Eva" you snake lady, a word of warning, despite he his skinny appearance, he is very dangerous, this THING is responsible for more death, any other I know or heard about. " Eva said while pointing at Saltare who, now walking over to a nearby tree.
The snake lady didn’t say anything, but only looked at Eva, and afterwards at Saltare.
Eva body started to slowly vanish and like merged with the wind, leaving her, cloth falling to the ground,
She couldn't be seen anymore, but a powerful wind, from where Eva was standing, was headed straight at Saltare, who now was touching a tree.
Saltare “ Yes !It can be done here too! My dance!" while saying those words, the tree quickly collapsed, similar to a building, but while falling down, it changed the structure from solid tree to, a brown liquid, that made the wind headed towards him stop.
Snake lady "what did that woman do just now, it looked like she became, a part of the air, can you please enlighten me ? I think that is the least you could, since I’m not trying to eat you “She was looking at Ese who were standing beside Evas cloth, looking at Saltare.
Snake lady "hey little man I’m talking to you, and since I‘m being kind to you, the least you could, is to be polite and answer me.”
Ese “Yes she became the wind" Ese responded quickly and turned toward, the snake lady.
Ese “is there something else, you wish to know ?”
The snake lady, didn't respond , but kept a close eye at, Saltare who clearly was the target for this Eva woman.
Saltare touched the brown liquid with his, hand and placed that hand in front of his, eyes, looking at dripping, he then threw the drops of this brown liquid, randomly around himself.
The drops that had left his hand, changed back to be thin solid wood, but small and formed like needles. Part of the wind, quickly moved above avoiding contact, with these wooden needles, Saltare had thrown.
The wind now stroke at Saltare with the shape of a preying eagle.
Though Saltare instantly jumped backwards and avoided, the striking wind but, then he did something quite weird, he walked up the air, like some invisible stares hidden were hidden there, he could run on, but the wind above him, suddenly changed from wind to earth grabbed his, feet‘s, and slammed him down while recharging into a looking tornado, with now floating in the center Saltare.
He tried with his hand and feet to get a touch the visible part of the wind surrounding but to his surprise it made no changes, he couldn’t make it stop, before, he started to look around or become insecure about his situation. He was thrown with great force into a tree on the opposite side, not far off where Ese and the snake lady were watching.
The wind moved and stopped 20 meters in front of the, Saltare who was down on his stomach, with broken arms and legs.
Eva Became visible, and was back to her normal self, though without her cloth, since it was lying on the ground beside Ese.
Eva "I have waited for this, for so long, I don’t care if you take this seriously or not but I will make sure, you won‘t be able to hurt anyone anymore, and most of all, I will get you for killing my family and friends!" Eva yelled loudly while looking down at Saltare who was too busy trying to move his broken arms and legs.
They moved, his Broken arms and legs, they moved but strangely, like someone or something was moving, them for him like a doll, the broken started to use, as it were solid, and supported his weight, and got back on his twisted feet's.
Saltare" that was amazing, I can’t believe it, I could NOT control the dance ! This is the first time, first time ha aha, I couldn't lead the dance“ Salatre started now to laugh happily while talking.
Saltare” my legs and arms, they feel so strangely comfortable, I haven't felt so nice, happy my tribe and acknowledge my presence, after treating me like those small six legged things. I was so happy back then, that I couldn’t help, but to show them my dance "
Saltare laughed loudly, at the same time his bones, inside his body, clearly could be seen moving back to their rightful places, few second after, they appeared to be fully healed, thus no longer broken.
Eva merged with the ground, this time, and it didn’t take long before be.
Saltare quickly jumped up into the air and 20 meters in front of Ese, but The moment he landed he grabbed the air with both of his hands, as it were giant book page, it truly looked that very moment liked a piece of paper being ripped away out of a book, creating an empty void kind of space, that started to vacuuming in everything nearby.
Only two or three seconds after it, were created, the void space, disappeared, but the movement it no longer couldn't be seen a huge sounding explosion came, with powerful shock waves came from that manage to throw, Ese into the a nearby tree, and even made this giant snake lady lose at her balance for a short second.
Saltare"one more time again, but this, I want to try to grand this beautiful place an even greater and bigger shaking. Maybe I make it a black thing, that will be a little longer, and then, makes waves that will break trees and people apart when closes, it will be beautiful don’t you think!" Saltare said looking at the snake lady, who in turn, was surprised by what she just had witnessed.
Saltare " please say something, didn't it feel nice? Knowing if it was any bigger it, might have been a little dangerous. For you !"
Before Saltare could say a word more, or do anything for that matter, the earth below him, quickly engulfed him except leaving only his head alone, the earth quickly changed clear water, Evas head appeared next to Saltare.
The water that held Saltare body, started to bubble, ending with Saltares whole body excluding his head, being compressed with a really high pressure from the water turning Saltare main into nothing more than bloody golf ball size cube, leaving Saltares head to fall lifelessly to the ground, while Eva yet again regained her original formed.
The small bloody cube, was quickly burned by Eva when, when changed her left hand into a fire, and burned it to ashes.
Ese quickly picked Eva close up, and ran towards Eva, who started to walk towards him, but the movement she took her third step, she felt something very cold and indomitable, went through her body, she looked behind, only to see Saltares head had vanished, looked back at Ese, and were meat from Saltares head now floating between the two of them.
Saltare" So you dream of having children!, why make life when dancing with and take them, is so much more fun!" Saltare said now with just his head floating.
Eva"what did you do ?" Eva yelled shocked by, Saltares mention of her dream.
Saltare" Now when you are going to have a child, and with that man over there, I can tell you will, then the first born one, will be so. So lucky have my soul sleeping inside or hers, but even better, my power and all my beautiful loving memories, all those, will be awakened at the age of 18“.
Saltare “He or she is gonna be so happy. With tears and maybe a confusing looking face, the only boring part I will be sleeping, at the time but, maybe if I’m lucky I will dream it or perhaps feel it " he shortly vanished after saying those words.
Leaving Eva to fall down on her knees, looking at the ground with tears falling from her eyes followed a loud and pain filled scream.

Facilis travels chapter 2
No more dancing.

Chapter 2

Eva“No NO. My dream. My life he took it all from me. Again“ Eva cried on her knees while punching the ground .Continuously with her fist.
Ese walked over to Eva, wanting to help, but could he do? It’s not like saying everything will going to be alright, will help, since Saltare the one she had hated and hunted down, the one who alone is to blame for the death, of her family her close friends, before is now sleeping inside of her and will become a part, of the soul of her child if she were to have one.
Snake lady“ Why didn’t you aid that woman before?, isn’t she important to you?” The giant snake lady moved a little bit closer towards Eva and Ese, while he is asking.
Ese” if I have helped, I would only be a liability, to her, that mans power was special, and the power I wield is worth nothing against him. “
Ese helped Eva get back on her feet, she quickly tucked her head into Eses chest, while Ese wanted to say something , but couldn’t.
Snake lady “ woman if you tell me about that power of yours, then I will tell you something good, something that for sure will be of your aid, in this obviously bag and highly unusual, situation” The snake lady said, while lowering her head, down to their level
Ese “ What!. How would you know, something like that? And who are you or what are you ?”
Snake girl” Name is Rina, you don’t need to tell me, it it the most pretty name you ever heard, and good for you. I just happen to have a love for magic how it can be used, presented like a show, is best, a knowing about other peoples abilities, especially if it’s unusual. “ Rina happily explained with a big smile, while imagining, a magic show with, colors like a rainbow, in front of her.
Eva slowly moved away from Ese, and took a few steps towards, Rina while removing her tears, with her left arm.
Eva “ are you sure, it would help, the thing you will tell us. .. Rina ?“ Evas voiced, had a small glimmer of hope now, but she was still a bit insecure.
Rina “ yes I ‘m most certain of my little surefire theory. “ Eva hesitated before beginning explaining her powers, it’s now something she like telling a complete stranger , but if she was telling the truth, she it’s would be worth it.
Eva” I’m what you properly would call, an Elementalist, tough my method of using the elements differs from others, instead of using the elements I turn my own body into, fire, water, air or earth. I can only transform into one element at the time. I manipulate my soul, when transforming myself into the element my of choice, when turning in to fire, earth, water or air, I truly become one with the element of choice , both body and soul with complete control. Tough the strength is limited depending on the surroundings and the situation of those surroundings, is the earth dry or wet, is their fire nearby or a river, and so on, that’s my power, thepower to change into the elements “ Eva took a deep breath, after her explanation, now, praying that what Rina knew could truly could save her.
Rina “ I don’t have any proof of, this theory, but I’m sure this is the case anyway, that man you fought before, sealed himself inside of you, but if you were to have a child, his soul would be sealed inside the soul of your child right? No matter his power, doing what he did, he won't be able, to gain control over your future child, unless, he/she is forced into a blackout, or nearly death, and waiting for 18 years, or longer, Inside someone, being as impulsive as he clearly seemed to me, he will be a sleeping soul, that I’m most sure of.”.
Eva” so if I raise my child right, he might become strong enough to, handle Saltare power and memory in a good way, and not evil as HE did.” Eva concluded the moment Rina finished her theory.
Rina” and if you would agree to give me a demonstration, some other time, not now that little fight of yours was most satisfying, or let me borrow you and your powers from time to time, I would even promise never to hunt your child !” Rina quickly
Eva” What. Are you kind. Carnivores?” Eva asked, shocked by Rina strange sounding suggestion.
Rina” indeed we are, but Nagas such as myself, don’t mind at times, letting our prey be, and since you can turn into any element you want, it would be a waste, not become beneficial “friends” don’t you agree? I’m sure already now, that you are planning to, live your life, deep in a dangerous area where few human or alike isn’t that right ?“ Eva was stunned for a moment there, Rina had gotten a perfect score there.
Eva “ Sure I don’t mind helping you from time to time, but I won't help you hunt anyone, I have decided, not to use my powers to hurt, unless extremely necessary, it brings something else than misery. “ Eva walked back to Ese grabbed his hand, with new hopes, for her future, now she just needed to find a home where she could live.
Eva “Thank you Rina, for helping us, before I will never forget it. We will be on our way “ Eva said, with a much needed smile on her face.
Rina” well you too, just remember to tell me where you have decided to leave, so I know where to find you, when the days of boredom are as a plaque.” Rina ended, while watching Eva Ese walking further and further away.
Eva” oh yea, I forgot, my name is Eva and this is Ese, see you some other time” Eva yelled back at Rina.
Rina regained her original pose, from had lowered her head down to human level, and moved away in the opposite direction. Thinking about what she should have Eva do next they would meet, something she was they.

Last edited by eusuna on Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Chapter 3 is currently being rewritten

Last edited by eusuna on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Facilis travels chapter 4
Time passing and confusing nightmares.

Eva and Ese now had a place to call home, spending the first few days making the place seeming like a suitable , hiding the entrance behind three self made hills, by moving the three hills so they would surround the front of the hole, while the giant rock did from behind.
After they started to use nearby trees and human sized rock, to make chairs tables doors to the few rooms inside their home and such, using
Eva powers mostly.
The three hills were used to make lavatory by Eva as with a door on each, turning hole Eva power to turn into earth, proved to be very useful during this process.
Now with their home hidden, Eva wouldn’t need to use her if a predator were to come by, since there would be a chance, they wouldn’t be found.
Using plans at cut wood figures as decoration, Eva and Ese felt more comfortable, and it didn’t take them long before getting used to it, after they were finished making chairs tables even a little kitchen, this way of living became comfortable.
As time passes, few incidents involving Human/Neko adventures, who have either been abandoned by their groups, underestimated the danger of this world, and by some miracle survived to manage to survive, this deep in the jungle.
At most times when these, unfortunate people were in the need of help, Eva and Ese would usually help, with providing shelter, food and a momentarily safe spot, where Eva and Ese would always advise the them, to get out of the, jungle and play adventure somewhere else.
Few times involving the travelers being a child, below the age of 18, Ese or Eva would usually help, the unfortunate by safely guiding out of the Felarya forest (though Eva and Ese believed it to be a jungle), into safer ground, despite at first , they themselves had no idea where those areas where to find.
But as a year passed, Eva gave birth to a boy, who both Ese and Eva agreed to name him Facilis, who spent the most of his life in their home, until the faithful day where he would reach the age of 18 were reached.
In this hole underground, with only exhausted adventures, as the only none family contact he had, and though the stories some of them said , about the world outside, inspired him to wanting to become an adventure himself one day, and see the world.
Which led him to try to many run away from home, every here and now and then, in hope to witness the outside world with his own eyes.
But with a mother with the power the become one with fire, earth, wind and water, (something she kept secret from Facilis) always followed him around, and used her power to change the wind or earth to change the area so it would lead straight home, without him suspecting a thing, leaving him to believe he was an adventure.
Because of Saltares soul sleeping in his own, that’s radiated a strong lust for blood most carnivores, would avoid contact, in fear being killed, as a feeling Saltares soul apparently created.
As Facilis grew older, and despite not knowing about the world outside his home, he became kind hearted, with a strong curiosity, respected the life around him, never desired more than he needed, and had no negative feeling (no knowledge) towards other humans or Humanoids.
Then again he never heard a story with dark elements the world would have to offer, thanks to Evas presence, the adventures would always receiving warnings about, harsh punishments as the outcome, if they were to, introduce any negative parts to Facilis, and who would risk their life, just to tell a kid, a story and a mother like Eva angry, after finally having a place to rest.
Facilis was a normal build child, with brown eyes, short orange hair, with strong legs, and terms of clothing, at first he had leafs alike tied together creating shirts and shorts, but as Facilis got older, Ese would venture out, in search of more suitable wear for his son, though with little luck, due to cloth is not, easy in a giant forest not to mention the dark parts of it, and less when it comes to clothes for children.
When Facilis reached was older than 16 years, were the Eses finally were able to find cloth, that could be used, despite the upper body clothing might be a bit too large, leavening Facilis, a black shirt, gray pants, and a big long brown leather jacket, when worn by Facilis himself the end of the jacket would reach the ground, the previous owner properly was around 2 meters tall.
But as time passes by, the feared but expected day, were closing in, a day that couldn’t be avoided no matter .
The eighteen year finally came, and at precisely 00:00 in Facilis dreams or rather a long nightmare, as they appeared in Facilis mind, witnessing, every single memory of Saltare ran though Facilis’s mind.
Saltare memories merged Facilis’s own, forcing Facilis to witness in first person, every single thing, Saltare have experience, and with the majority of Saltares memories involving, him joyfully dancing and killing or cause great suffering, for whoever he would find or felt like, including his own, mother, who’s hatred towards Saltare, were witness as towards by, Facilis felt was directed at himself, at the end of the nightmare, Saltare voice appeared
Soul of Saltare “ we are one, and what I love you, love as well, but as long your life I will be sleeping here in your soul, but if you end would become, I will reawaken once more, and continue my dance will finally be able to continue!”.
Facilis woke up from his sleep, awfully confused and disorientated, Ese and Eva his tried did their best to calm him down, the memories of Saltare, made him remember Eva face of pain, when she lost everything to Saltare, and her hatred, against Saltare but felt as himself he couldn’t stay in their presents, any longer, it's what to confusing for him .
Facilis ran away, and this time Eva could not prevent him from leaving home, but only hope that someday, she would be able to, ask for his forgiveness, as she felt she was the cause of all her sons, suffering.

Last edited by eusuna on Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Dancing Chapter 15   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Facilis travels chapter 5

Facilis continued, running blindly through the depths of the, this dark part of felaryas jungle, with tears dropping from his face, with the images of this terrible dream he had, showing himself joyfully taking the life countless time from countless people, with no regards of who they were.
Facilis “ it’s not me ! I haven’t done any these things, why can’t I tell !” He yelled out loud, and increased his speed, and continued running like this, for another two hours, where he afterwards made a sudden stop, letting himself fall, down on his knees while hitting the ground with his right arm.
Facilis” I’m not evil, I just want to see the world, why does my memory say I want to people ?! I don’t understand anything anymore”
After a short while, Facilis started to look around, he had just realized something odd about his surroundings. The trees were as usual very tall but there was more light than usual, and the plants was, lighter green color, rather than the overshadowed dark green.
He was used to, the grass to be more dark moss. Facilis looked up, and saw to his surprise, that the trees, wasn’t covering, all the light, as it did, back where he lived.
Light from the sun had at this very place easy time, entering this part of the jungle, at lightening up the colors of this place, but despite this, was the very first time Facilis had ever seen so much light.
The painful thought, about the newly appeared memory, filled him with a feeling of sadness and he started to wonder about who he was, and whether he parent loves him or not, his memories now showed signs of both, caring, love and the burning hatred.
Facilis walked over to a nearby tree, looked straight up, this tree was just as tall as the others.
Maybe climbing it at witness the view would help him, understand things more clearly he placed his hands slowly on the tree, and suddenly felt like, he could easily, climb it if I wanted to.
He placed his left hand, as high he could, and grabbed hold on the tree, where he could feel something grab hold on, and did so.
With his other hand, and after starting to climb, but while climbing, he didn’t realize, every single time, he were to let go and grab a new part of the tree to left himself up, at that place of the tree, he was about to grab, was really a small part, of the tree that, like formed, like a small round object just before Facilis could grab it, or place his feet to support himself, the tree itself, original was very smooth.
After two hours of climbing, Facilis had reached one of the top branches, high above the ground, where a beautiful view over parts of Felarya was waiting.
When he reached the branch, he jumped off, but this Facilis could feel, something helping him, it was like the air under his feet got much thicker and the gravity, stopped and even helped his jump that very second he jumped from making it easy for him get on the large branch he could stand on.
Facilis’s memory shoved him he could do, that he had done something similar countless times before, maybe that’s why he didn’t very tired from, climbing for two hours straight, but it showed how he had used Saltares power to climb.
Facilis looked first down, to see how much he had climbed, and quickly felt a little backward, seeing that he was so high above the ground for the very first time in his life.
Everything looked so small, he then looked straight up, where it appeared a strange looking branch was, it was light brown colored , unlike the color of the down side of the branch he was standing on, it was more dark green.
He also found it strange, why he didn’t see when he was climbing, Facilis got back on his feet and started to walk on the branch towards the edge of the, where he even from where he was could see the outstanding view.
Facilis “ I can see the skies, I can see the top of the trees from here, bright and pretty” He yelled out loud, to him this was the very first time, seeing the sky, or the top of an other tree.
Everywhere he looked from the edge of the branch, there was something far away he could barley make out, something far away from where he was, that appeared to be an even more gigantic tree that one we had climbed or the others he could oversee from where he was standing, Facilis couldn’t even see the top that tree, Facilis forgot during this short moment everything, about the dream, the confusing new memories, that in perspective looked to be his own.
After enjoying the beautiful view a short moment, a thought he couldn’t help, but to start wonder, why haven’t his mother or father ever shown him this, but kept him inside their home a hole beneath the all of this.
Facilis“ this is so pretty, did my own parent hate me so much, is that reason to why they imprisoned me ? What should I do ? Which one of the memories in my head is real ? Please someone anyone anywhere, tell me, I don’t know “ Facilis sat down while looking at the view, trying to find a way to, understand what had happened.
While the quiet peaceful atmosphere, gave room for wondering, a strange sound came from above suddenly, it sounded like a woman’s voice talking to someone.
Voice A”that’s a cute prey you have found yourself, shouldn’t you be talking this obviously easy catch, I mean not an even a you CW could miss this one “ the voice was loud and very light, but that branch above blocked all possibilities to see was above it, Facilis just remained and listened, to what they were talking about, and what they were talking about, another voice now responded angrily to the first voice words.
Voice B”shut your gulp hole, and stop call me that, I have told you repeatable that I can't stand it “
Voice A” what about RW? Or SW?”
Voice B” your fly winged princess worshipping good for nothing annoying fairy ! No ! Of course not, and stop budding in when I’m hunting, he might start to use his head you annoying buzzer !” The other voice were now yelling aggressively.
Facilis” wonder what’s going on, are they talking about a new friend they found ?” He said with a low voice to himself.
Voice A” ya don’t need to be so all offending on me RW, you lucky I even bother myself to come here and all, if not me being all friendly and patient with ya, ya would not have any to talk with, ya know. RW“
Voice B”ARGHH I told you stop calling me that, my name is Wera, and don’t worry, I will catch that mouthful there, seeing that he is to dump to leave with all your speaking and yelling”
Facilis “ it sound like the one voice is a woman, and the aggressive one is a man I think, is it possible they are talking about me ? But how there isn’t anyone around here.
Voice A” ha ha ha did you hear a dinner, that cutie prey thinks ya is a man, that’s too funny “ the voice started laughing while the other was silent for a few seconds.
Wera “ that little.. To think I was going to let him slip by, forget about it there is no way, I’m going to let that little mouthful go now after calling me. Out of all nagas in felarya a dude! “
Voice A” will have fun I’m aren’t staying, I only came to give ya a hello while passing by, so hello RW, and try to learn to enjoy life more, or at least learn, how to laugh at funny remarks”
Wera ” Just leave already, and STOP CALLING ME THAT! “
After the that, silent yet again filled the place, for a short while and Facilis started to enjoy the view again, but this strangely more relaxed before.
While Facilis sat down and looked at the view, and nearly started to daydream, he didn’t notice the light brown branch above started to move, it was like it was moving backwards with snakelike moments, it didn’t take long before the edge of that branch, were just above, Facilis but the edge was not looking like the end of a branch, but more like a really, giant pretty woman’s upper body, with short brown hair, green snake like eyes, looking straight down at Facilis, with her tongue hanging from her open mouth.
Wera “ hey little one, try give it a look up” she said, now waiting.
Facilis heard Weras voice and followed the words, without thinking, and the moment he looked up, everything in an instant became dark and wet, and then he felt like he was lying down, despite he was sitting before, and whatever it was, he is now lying on, something that, felt soft and wet.
It started to move him around inside this dark place, for a short while, until it moved him down what felt, like yet again like a soft wet place, though this time it felt like, he was going down a narrow squishy hole, that seemingly pulled him down, and continued during so.
Until a small fall, down a bit harder but still harder ground, yet Facilis landed down a very wet place, with what felt like, when Facilis stood like knee high thick water, but unlike the place moving place before, or the squishy tube, here was a faint glowing light, radiating from a single source close to a red flesh like a wall.
The place Facilis was now in, was generally all light red, with a thick water like substance dripping from the top.
The light was radiating from a woman, seemingly around Facilis own age, even at his own height, with short blond hair, a long blue shirt, green pants, she had her eyes closed, and the light that was radiating from her, was covering her body, and made sure not to let, the strange water getting trough the light.?”
The girl opened her brown colored eyes.
Facilis” sorry do you know where we are, I can't seem to tell, I have never been in a place like this before?
Woman”… are you dumb or something?” she said with a quick response.

Last edited by eusuna on Mon May 21, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:54 am

Facilis travels chapter 6
Not alone.
Like always sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.

The glowing girl, looked at Facilis for a few seconds before repeating herself.
Girl “ are you dumb or something ?”
Facilis took a few steps closer to her.
Facilis “Dump what does that mean, never heard that word before, why is here so wet and slimy, and the ground we are standing on soft ? Facilis asked, while looking around, where he could see that, some slimy water was dripping down.
The glowing hesitated before answering, at first she opened her eyes widely, in surprise over this strange person's question.
Before responding to him, she felt something very uncomfortable, it was like a feeling, radiating from him, something deep within this boy, wanted to rip her apart, the feeling grew more intense, as she was more and more aware of it,
Facilis “ hey are you there, you did you start to shake why, and what is your name, are you an adventurer?”
Girl “ uhm. Yes sort of, my na. The name is Ophal. Say who who. Who are are you ? “ Ophal said while trying shaking, off the feeling of, her standing in front of, a bloodthirsty monster.
Facilis had noticed her shaking, and started to suspect that, Ophal was afraid of him.
Facilis “ please don’t be afraid, I’m not a bad person, I’m not evil. I think. I’m not so sure anymore.” Facilis turned his back at Ophal and walked to the opposite part of in this small slimy place.
“My name is Facilis and I‘m not evil, pleased believe me.
Ophal was still very insecure, about him, but she didn’t dare, not to answer his question, fearing that, what she felt was the real deal.
Ophal: We are inside a stomach of some giant creature “
Facilis “ We are ? Strange didn’t know I was eaten. So this is how a stomach looks from the inside, never though it would be this slimy” Facilis said while touching the stomach walls with his hand.
Ophal” How can you be so calm about it, we a are going to die! In here don’t you know“ Ophal manage to shake part of her insecurity away, and replacing it with annoyance, thanks to Facilis being all calm, but mostly cause of him being ignorant of the situation.
Facilis” die but I have just begun seeing the outside world, I need to get out, but without hurting this creature I‘m inside“ Facilis said to himself, remembering himself in a similar situation, despite, the memory felt not to be his being, but maybe if he followed that memory anywhere, he could escape, without hurting anyone.
Ophal “ Do you know a way to escape from here “ the glow that had surrounded her, until now vanished, and she walked towards Facilis, disregarding her own fear, now hoping for a chance to survive and continue living her life.
Facilis “ I think so but I haven’t tried before, but my memories tell me that I have done it before” Ophal now stood in front of Facilis, who have turned towards her.
Ophal couldn’t make any sense of what Facilis just said, but she didn’t care if she could get out of here.
Facilis looked up, and found a place with a very tiny hole.
Facilis” it must be from that hole I came down from “
Opal “you aren’t kidding, please take me with you, I. I will be your new adventure friend, I know a lot about this world, I will take you everywhere you want, as long you help me out of here !” Ophal said desperately, she didn’t care about what kind of monster Facilis could be or what she had to do, as long she could get back out.
Facilis “ I will do my best, but you will have to hold on to me, I’m not used to this yet.” after saying that, Ophal didn’t hesitate a second, and hold on to Facilis around his shoulders whispering.
Ophal “ please, just get us out “
Facilis didn’t say anything, but did his very best to picture what he had to, from the memories, he now realized, surely belonged to Saltare.
He first touched the, slimy water at his feet, then he started to move his arms in circles, and soon after starting to move around in circles himself, with Ophal holding on to him trying her best to keep up with, Facilises movements.
The slimy water, below started to gather beneath their feet’s, and even started to lift a few inches up, Facilis was practically standing on the water, while, Ophal only got lifted up because she was holding on to Facilis, the slimy water didn’t support her at all, making it tough it was very hard to hold on the first few inches they were lifted.
A few seconds after the water lifted them, up to the small hole, where Facilis touched the, fleshy wall surrounding the hole, with his right hand that strangely caused to open wide, and at the very moment, Facilis and Ophal, was shot through, the hole, by the slimy water that continued to carry them, through the thigh narrow, fleshy walls. That’s now surrounding them, that made it, even more difficult for, Ophal to uphold of gripe around Facilis, she could feel her arms slipping but somehow manage to let as they got closer to the exit.
As the rushed trough, they eventually say light, and a strange cough sound could be heard the moment, they were out of the narrow passage, and another force, forced them outside, where the light came from.
Facilis looked around, and saw the creature, he had been inside, it was a giant pretty woman, with what looked like a snake lower body, light green on the back part, and light brown on the front of the snake body part, the woman had a long piece of cloth covering both her breast and lower human part, she had short black hair, on her head, and looked at, Facilis and Ophal with her big blue eyes.
Wera” how about that, my food escaped, that’s impressive, please tell how you did, if you do, I will let you leave, in respect of you little accomplishment”
Facilis looked at this giant snake woman, who was leaning her, face in front of them.
Facilis notice as well that he was standing on the same branch as where I was standing before everything went dark, he thought to himself.
Facilis “ Are you a giant snake lady Big woman ?” He suddenly asked the snake woman, move her face right in front of him, where the size difference was made very clear between the two of them.
Even her nose was bigger than him.
Wera” I will pretend I didn’t hear. That! But in case you have been dump enough to travel though Felarya without, any research done, then I will tell you, I’m what’s called a Naga, and please do not call me BIG ! It is very offending, got IT !” While trying to hold back her anger.
Facilis looked back at Ophal who was lying unconscious, behind him Facilis then looked back at the Nagas giant head that was placed right in front of him.
Wera” strange after being able to sense a lot of killing intent from you, I expected some crazy lunatic, but you don’t seem to be like that at all, could that be related to how you escaped ?”
Facilis hesitated a little moment, he had never seen a giant head in front of him like that before, not to mention a Naga as she called herself.
Facilis” I’m not sure, I just followed some memories, I had tough, they belong to someone else I think, I‘m not sure yet. But what is your name Naga ?.
The Naga moved her head away, from Facilis, after his answer and question.
Wera” well I’m not sure what you mean, but it might explain why, why you don’t seem anything like what I’m feeling from you, and to answer your question, about who I am. Then I can introduce you, you to the most intelligent being in all of felarya! I’m Wera. She laughed a little, after mentioning her name, but only for a few seconds.
Wera “ since you heard my conversation with, that annoying fairy, then please DO NOT. CALL or ASK me about rw, cw. or sw. As you heard it, I hate it !.
Facilis “ ok if you don’t like, but what does it mean ?” Wera was about to grab Facilis with her hand, in that instant he asked, but then decided, not to before grabbing him, moved her hand away from him again.
Wera” On last time, don’t ask about it, I hate it!”
Facilis “ I’m not sure, but I think you don’t want me to ask about it.”
Wera “ clever said the little man, maybe you, can rival a tree in intelligence ”
Ophal started to open her eyes, eager to see the outside world once more.
Wera” I will leave you two alone for, now but I’m sure that we will meet again soon enough” with that said Wera moved with her huge and very long body, down the tree, while was about to wake up.
Ophal “ finally I’m out, you don’t know how happy I’m right now. So where do you want me to take you ?” She asked, while enjoying the view with a big smile on her face.
Facilis walked beside of her, and had a look at the view.
Facilis could yet again, barely see a giant tree far away from where they were standing, even though, he couldn’t clearly set it, he felt, like to see that tree up close.
Facilis “that giant tree over there” Facilis pointed his finger at what he thought looked like a giant tree.
Ophal, looked at him, in surprise, and she wasn’t very happy to hear it, about the new destination, she had heard disturbing rumors, about that place.
Many adventures and travels heading to that tree, and never coming back, she had once heard, that a ferocious monster preyed, and killed that would catch its eye, But she couldn’t say no, now that she had promised Facilis to take him anywhere he wanted.
Opal” sure I will take you there, and OTHER places, if you change your mind “ she said, with a nervous laugh. While thinking.
Ophal (“ why me ”)

Last edited by eusuna on Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:33 am

Okay, I hate to be the one that says this, but you should improve your writing a lot before even attempting to write a story, man. I know I'm not the person who should say this, as I haven't even posted a story of my own yet, but I can't see this and not say anything. I was going to tell you in your character thread, but seeing as you already have a story thread, I'll use it as an example. Here, an extract of the beginning your story:

Code:
Deep inside this giant, jungle filled with trees so tall it made impossible for Eva to see the top of it, in this jungle humans seemed to be no taller than insects, yet Saltare were acting carelessly, as for now by sitting on the ground sticking his, index finger down the ground, while showing a big, smile with his mouth open.
Eva notice a giant lady with a snakes, lower body and a woman’s upper body, who was only a few hundreds meters from her and Ese who just had arrived after 3 hours of pursuing, Saltare though this jungle.
Eva"you giant snake lady, I don't know what ot who you are, but stay away from that, thing in over" Eva said while pointing at Saltare who, know had gotten back up on his feet and walked over to a nearby tree.
Eva"it doesn't matter how strong or big you are lady, but unless you want to die, don't get in my way!" right after Eva ended her sentence, her body slowly vanished into the air.
she couldn't be seen anymore, but a powerful wind, from where Eva was standing, could be seen headed towards Saltare, who I were now touching one of the giant trees.

In this fragment, I see you've made five lines (separated by an enter). Okay, in these five lines I can count a total of twenty-five glaring errors. Add to that some other things that can be done better but I won't count for the sake of improvement. Five lines and twenty-five errors, that's an average of five errors per line. I mean, do you even use a word processor? More than half of these mistakes can be detected by such a program.

Now, take a moment to look at the fragment and look for the mistakes. If you can't see more than five of them, my suggestion would be that you consider your future as a story writer in English. Hard words, I know, but please take a moment to think about them. If you can't see more than twelve, I would recommend you to grab an editor, or ask help in the thread for that matter here in the forum. Please do. Please, please, please do. If you can actually find more than twelve mistakes, then, why did you overlook them? Did you even read your story before posting it? Giving time to a story before publishing it is VERY important, that includes time for you to read it, and also time for you to re-read it.

Telling a story consists of two parts. First one is the story to tell, second one is how you actually tell it. The story can be good, but it would be ruined if the way you tell it is utterly bad. The story can be bad, but if you tell it in such a way that it mesmerizes the audience, they may not even care. They can both be good, and the result, a masterpiece. But they can also both be bad, and the combination, good for nothing. I don't know how your story is, I'm not good at judging such, but I CAN tell you that the way you write it is bad. In some sentences, you even have a tough time trying to find out what it's meaning to say.

So, I suggest you to improve your knowledge of HOW to tell a story before you attempt doing so. I strongly recommend you to read. Read A LOT. I don't know how old are you, but even books for 12-year-olds can help you to improve your level. Seriously. And of course, better if the books are in English. You may have better skills in your mother tongue but, if so, they are not reflected here.

Last edited by Ilceren on Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:41 pm

*parameciumkid high-fives Ilceren* I hate to sound mean because I'm really not trying to be offensive at all here, but I agree with Ilceren, and Ilceren, I applaud you for having the confidence to speak out about it.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

I take as a recommendation for improvement

Can only say, that I'm working hard on it, at the moment. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facilis travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facilis travels   Facilis travels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facilis travels
Page 1 of 1