Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch Up thread

Go down 
+4
Anime-Junkie
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
Gabriel115
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey everyone since I've been gone for such a long time I've been having a hard time trying to get up to speed on what has been going on, so I though that this thread might be help full for not only me but for anyone else who has been gone for a while and is haveign trouble catching up.

Basically, this thread is for people to post summaries of things that have been happeing in the community to keep people up to speed, and also to point new and returning members in the right direction on where to start.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Its a good idea, but it depends how long you've been away for. On the bright side, if this thread ever gets working, there will be way less reading for people coming back from a long hiatus.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, first the Earth cooled. Then it got too cold and everyone was miserable. Then primitive multicellular sea creatures left the seafloor and began to swim under their own power... where they were eaten by scorpions. Eventually fish evolved legs and took their first steps onto land... where they were killed and eaten by scorpions. After a while there was a big extinction that killed pretty much everything except cockroaches and scorpions. Eventually the dinosaurs evolved, but they died out when a meteor hit the Earth. In their place were left tiny mammals, which were preyed upon by scorpions. Then after another while an ice age came and humans evolved. One day one of these cavemen tried to climb a cliff, but when he reached the top his hand was stung by a scorpion and he fell to his death.
Basically all in all, scorpions are badass. And that's the news.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:53 am

Some major contributors have left and a lot of others are far less active.
The forums are very slow now and in depth discussion is rather rare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

Also, Fairies are the new Nagas.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:01 am

For anyone who cares, some of us, like me, have shown improvement in their artistic skills in writing and creativity, apparently. ^_^ Also, I made another new race, the Yamarashi, a character for them, Kinara, as well as a human actor, Minnacchio, and a offworlder android character, T104-Y16 "Ty Ty". XD Also, some RPs died, like DotSM, and the wiki was having some bug trouble where people kept getting redirected to something else, but someone managed to get it fixed. ^.^ Falcon's idea for the Narez, the rabbit people and a very well-done idea, is still not in the wiki, despite much pushing from the general members of the community, and Felarya Manga Tome 5 was released a while back. :3 There's probably some more stuff, but that's all I got. Have fun Gab! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:44 am

Some drama has come, some drama has gone, some new ideas have arrived, some new artists, some new writers... and some of the old ones are either MIA or, like me, don't have that much time. Damn, I wish I had more time, there are some incomplete stories in my vault... ;_;

Aside from that, I guess you haven't missed THAT much and *scopes the others' post* Oh, well, yeah... read those, they're more informative. xD

FalconJudge wrote:
Also, Fairies are the new Nagas.

But that's old news.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

Nyaha wrote:
For anyone who cares, some of us, like me, have shown improvement in their artistic skills in writing and creativity, apparently. ^_^ Also, I made another new race, the Yamarashi, a character for them, Kinara, as well as a human actor, Minnacchio, and a offworlder android character, T104-Y16 "Ty Ty". XD Also, some RPs died, like DotSM, and the wiki was having some bug trouble where people kept getting redirected to something else, but someone managed to get it fixed. ^.^ Falcon's idea for the Narez, the rabbit people and a very well-done idea, is still not in the wiki, despite much pushing from the general members of the community, and Felarya Manga Tome 5 was released a while back. :3 There's probably some more stuff, but that's all I got. Have fun Gab! ^.^

About that idea... You guys gotta realize that karbo won't allow himself to be pressured into adding an idea he doesn't want. Felarya is his world and that's the bottom line. It's time to let that one go.

Hmmm. I hope that doesn't come across sounding too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:46 pm

It does, but I understand what you're saying. ^_^ Whatever dudeliness!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Catch Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Up thread   Catch Up thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch Up thread
Page 1 of 1