Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Empty
PostSubject: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

This is just gonna' be a free-form, informal RP. My OC Exilon is gonna throw a big-ass party with massive tunes and shizznit, so everyone's OCs can get down, boogie, have a drink with pals, look for someone to spend the night with, and party until dawn. ^_^ Booyeah! So just jump on in with whatever character you want, no bio required, and get to having fun. Very Happy Please, though, no preds coming in and wrecking up the place. We just want some nice, fun character interaction here, 'kays?
---------------------------

It was time to get this party started! Exilon, supreme rocker neko pop star master chief of awesomest in the history of the universe, with her construct turntable up on her deejay stage in one of the hottest clubs randomly set up in the middle of fuck-all nowhere (i.e. Tolmeshal Forest) laid down the beats like so, ramping up to get the party guests that had already arrived and however many were undoubtedly on the way into the groove and kick off one of the most masterfully-pulled-out-of-the-ass parties in the history of Felarya (and paradox space).

The club was nice an big to house any number of guests, built into the side of a tree and fitted with steel and fiberglass walls enchanted with special...enchantments to prevent too much of the sound getting out and alerting the preds. The place was somewhat dark, decently enough lit by the multicolored lights spotting the dance floor, juice table, bar, sitting area, and of course, Exilon's stage. As always, Exi avoided strobes, though; those things were just straight-up whack. The neko DJ surveyed her partygoers for any response to her choice of tunes, be it some dancing, chatting it up, whatever it was to get the party interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 am

Suddenly the door to this fine establishment would be kicked open. The silhoutte of a ragged neko could be seen. She wore a rather big jacket for once covering most of her body. Her magenta hair gave her away though it was definitely Constance. She threw people or shoved them out of the way to get to the center of the dance floor. "LISTEN UP! MY BITCHES AND DICKWADS!" She shouted before tearing off her jacket revealing she only wore very short torn shorts and a top that barely covered her breasts with a bunch of different colored neon glow sticks on her body. She let off the top of champagne bottle spraying it into the air. "LETS GET THIS PARTY RAGGIN!" With that she drank from the bottle and began dancing wildly! Just letting the music take her giving zero shits for if anyone was in her way.

Nyx was at the bar in her normal attire face palming before drinking some scotch. "A woman her age really shouldn't be so childish..." She commented about her mother as she probably bruised many patrons.
"I don't know, what ever happened to you are as young as you feel?" Rurei commented sitting on the bar's edge.
"Who ever said that never met Constance." Nyx commented not mad at Constance more embarrassed.

(Do I have too many characters in here? XD hahaha because I cut down the number I wanted to throw in XD And sorry if I took too much liberty with the party its Constance's style to to be ...over zealous XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 am

(Actually three characters seems like a good amount. Way to get into it! XD)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Nina's ears flattened when she heard Constance's entrance. The little Neera loved her friend to be sure, but that still didn't change the fact that Constance sometimes annoyed her. She looked back to the guy that she was sharing a drink with. "So you really managed to outwit that many Nekos at once? I'm impressed."

The guy she was with nodded proudly. "Yup, I managed to save the entire village that day." He and Nina continued to converse with each other.

One of the women Constance shoved yelped with surprise as she was given a really hard shove. She toppled over on top of her dance partner, Valandil, landing on top of him. Valandil grunted as the Neko he was dancing with landed heavily on top of him. The Elf just smiled politely and offered to help her up.

Finally, in the far corner of the place, sitting in a position where he could best observe the party, Nergal chuckled to himself as he watched Valandil fall. "Stupid Elf, that's what you get for having two left feet." He looked down at the book he had brought with a small sigh. The man had never been to a party before, and honestly had no idea as to what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 am

(FYI, I didn't mean three was required. ^^; I say it's a good maximum. For anyone who doesn't want to use more than one, you don't have to.)

Exilon watched the crazy party gurl Constance with a wide grin. How she loved that kind of chaotic badassery. And those glow sticks. Fuck yes. She turned her staff into a microphone and breathed on it as if talking, manipulating the vibrations of her breath to give herself a voice, with which she said, echoing across the room, "Hey party gurl~ Toss some a' that stuff mah way!" referring to Constance's choice of drink.

At the same time, one of the guys Constance shoved out of the way stumbled toward the man that Nina was talking with at the bar (I'm assuming, sorry). He was likely to fall over and bring the man sitting on the stool down with him.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

(Don't worry Nyaha, you're correct as to where they are. :3 )

Nina and the guy, who's name was Johnson, were busy talking when two huge, compared to them at least, guys fell towards them both. The two Neera squeaked with alarm and dove out of the way to avoid getting hurt. Nina growled to herself under her breath. "What is it with the Fates not wanting me to get a date? First guy got eaten, second guy was a jerk, and now there are giant people raining on top of me."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:18 am

(Ohhhh, he was a neera, too? You didn't mention that in your first post. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 am

( sweatdrop Sorry about that, I should have mentioned that fact. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...   Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't No Party Like A Exilon Party...
Page 1 of 1