Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ChristianBethel's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

ChristianBethel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Below is the start of my beginning into the world of Felarya. You will fall in love with my girls, I guarantee it. I'll need an artist like Karbo to illustrate them, though... I lack the proper tools...
Wish me luck!

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI!!!!

Last edited by ChristianBethel on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Well I wouldn't count on Karbo right off the bat, but you're not alone in having writing skills rather than drawing skills; that's true of a lot of people here.
So you are planning on posting actual characters in this character thread, riiight? ;D
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm

ChristianBethel wrote:
Below is the start of my beginning into the world of Felarya. Ou will fall in love with my girls, I guarantee t. I'll need an artist like Kabo to illustrate thm, though... I lack the proper tools...
Wish me luck!

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI!!!!

Tools? Do you have a pencil, paper and the will and determination to draw? Cause I can tell you I don't have any more tools than that and i get by fine. As for Karbo, if you have the money you may get him to commission your characters, but getting a request from him is rare. If you get a doodle I'd be surprised. He only draws what he wants when he wants it. ^_^; Also commissioning him will be pricy AND difficult. Trust me even when I had the money he wasn't available! >.<; You'd be better off doing an art trade (story trade if you write well enough) ,points commissions or requesting one of us "lesser" artists. =p Me for example I'll do points commissions if you got 'em. I'll even do it cheap. 50 per character with color but the background will be 10 points extra. Deal?
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:29 pm

parameciumkid wrote:

So you are planning on posting actual characters in this character thread, riiight? ;D

That is correct, sir!

jedi-explorer wrote:

50 per character with color but the background will be 10 points extra. Deal?
PLEASE tell me you mean "cents" and not "dollars"....

Last edited by Stabs on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stabs getting rid of the doubleposts.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 am

He means points. DeviantArt points, I'm guessing. In case I'm right, you can get them here, but I'd wait for jedi's confirmation first.
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 pm

I've come up with a few chracters:
Parvati the Naga
Osuka the Naga
Rosanna the Dridder
Julie the Dridder
Brianna the Naga

Their biographies will be coming soon!

THEY'RE HERE!!!
Pavarti and Osuka

The other three will come shortly as well.

The Base Guardians have arrived!
The Base Guardians

I am delving into the origins of my character Tenko: Origins: T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChristianBethel's Characters   ChristianBethel's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ChristianBethel's Characters
Page 1 of 1