Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Somewhere, near Kortiki

...two Bodies were falling down the deep blue Skies, that have appeared after the Disappearance of a huge Ball Lightning in Mid Air. So they rushed down with an astonishing Speed - and one of them regained Consciousness shortly before hitting the Ground: "Uh - This is not good..."

WHAM!

"Oucheeh..." Shelley rubs the Back of her Head, half sitting, half lying in the Grass. Her recent Love/Hate-Mate, bent to her left Arm with a Handcuff made of Lemanthan was just awakening. And all High Ivory, the Forge Angel, can see - is Grass and Weed - and the Space between Shelley´s long Legs in tight, creaking black Leather.
"Hope, You´re comfy down there?" Shelley observed her involuntary Partner wit a little Smile. Thus getting bigger and bigger, as she realized, how Ivy´s Face was turning deep red - still staring at Shelley.
"You... like it down there!" Shelley began to grin. Amused she leaned forward, making her Leather Trousers even more creak: "So Your Head isn´t only full of Air and Feathers after all? You can be really sweet! Go and please Yourself!"
"It´s not, how it seems!" Ivy hastily said, turning even more red - and Shelley crawls towards her - her cute Face next to Ivy´s: "Oh? That´s too bad - shall I give You a helping Hand then?"
Ivy looked down - and then she realized something strange: "It would be more important to know what´s going on here. It was at Night, when I catched You, right?"
"Yep." Shelley nodded.
"Well - here it´s not. And we were in Barcelona." Ivy remembered.
"Uhhm... now, that You mention it..." Shelley looked around - and only saw a beautiful, wild Meadow on some Hills, a few Trees - and Something like a small Town at the Horizon. She smiles again: "Howzat - let us go there and ask, where we are, okay?"
"It´s not the baddest of Ideas... I wonder what happened. Maybe it has something to do with this small Antikythera*, You stole..."  Ivy grumbled, collapsing her Wings.
"Hey - YOU ware the one hitting my sweet Tummy with Your Fist! Maybe thus was the Reason this Thing went off in the first Place!" Shelley argued, making Ivy turn around, hissing: "And who on Earth is so dumb swallowing an antique, enchanted Brass Artifact?"
"Why not? So I have my Hands free - my Pockets empty for even more Stuff - and where it is now, normally nobody would expect it to be, right? And I like doing it - it´s Fun!" Shelley replied - not without a certain Amount of new awakened Amusement. Ivy stood before her, looking her right in the Eyes: "Okay - come on - give it back!"
"Back? Gimme a Break - it wasn´t Your´s - so I can´t `give it back´ to You." the Snow Fairy from Albion refused.
"You know, what I mean - I´m going to confiscate it." Ivy replied - and Shelley smiled again: "Make me. Or let´s say it this Way: Open up this darn Handcuffs - release me, and I may think about it."
"Why, You little..." Ivy got angry, rolled up the Sleeves of her Jeans Jacket and grabbed the surprised Shelley in a strong Headlock. When Shelley began to gasp for some Air with her astoninglishy wide open Mouth, Ivy didn´t hesitate to grab deep down into her Throat: "Uh - it´s warm in there - will You hold still fera Second, damnit?"
"NNGNAH!"
"I must admit - there´s plenty of Room in there - ah, here we go!" Ivy´s Arm came back out with the wet, small Brass Artifact in her Hand. It was nearly rectangular in Shape, full of tiny Cogwheels and still ticking - showing something unknown on strange Dials. Ivy did put it in one of her Pockets - and pulled out the Keys for the Handcuffs: "Now You can go."
Shelley rubbed her Throat, observing Ivy with a skew Look. Ivy, whose Face turned red once more let Shelley smile again: "Lookielookie... You like my Maw too, it seems - Something else You like? What Kind of an Angel are You, anyway? Obviously a very lively one - good to know!"
Shelley flung her Arms around Ivy´s Neck: "Mind if I stick around with You fera While?"
Ivy rolled her Eyes: "Okay - now gimme some Space, will You?"
"Hey - You can `cuff me on to You again, if You want to!" Shelley smiled, following the slightly irritated Forge Angel towards this Town at the Horizon.

*Antikythera: A real existing ancient Apparatus like a Cogwheel Calculator of unknown Origin and Purpose. On Tierra Sancta these Artifacts are known in different Sizes, still functional - and known for their sometimes supernatural Effects.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Before the two of them could even get started walking, a small, dark object flew directly toward Ivory's face from behind a nearby tree. It was a wet ball of mud, and if it hit its mark, it would splatter all over the angel's face, and likely some of her clothing.

Whether it impacted or not, it was accompanied by a female voice, the source of which wasn't in plain sight.

"HEY! TONE THE NOISE DOWN!! SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TO HAVE A RELAXING AFTERNOON!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Then an obviously confused Ivy just stood there with a nearly black Face - and Shelley laughed out loud: "M... Theheheee... You look hilarious!"
Ivy bowed down in the Direction this Mudball came from and apologized: "I am very sorry for our unfitting Behaviour - we will leave now. I sincerely beg Your Pardon."
Thus a Tribute to her Education, she turned around and began walking towards the Town: "Better we go now - or something even nastier is gonna hit us from behind."
And a smiling Shelley followed her: "Mud is good ferda Face, Y´know..."
Ivy, weeping her Face with her right Sleeve, looked to Shelley: "Don´t You want to collapse Your Wings?"
Shelley thought of it - and then said: "Really? I can´t - don´t know, why. But otherwise - the Sunlight makes me feel good - as if I´d have Solar Cells on my Back."
"Perhaps it´s a Sideeffect from carrying around all this arcane Stuff in Your Belly over the last Time..." Ivy presumed and Shelley asked horrified: "This can happen? No one told me about that!"
"Of Course not - You told no one either." said Ivy.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:23 pm

((I'd Like to join, if possible. My bio. age 19, male, 5'7" fast and smart. Likes to use a shotgun (and Ill have it since I'll be in the Jungle where you are. Let me know if i screw nything up. I do that a lot. sweatdrop ))

*wakes up* Ugh. What was that? *Grabs my trusty shotgun and backpack and heads towards the noise*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:27 pm

(I wrote, it´s open, right? So feel welcome to join in. We could be a hilarious Buncha People in the End!)
Smile

"Yer´ pissed, I can tell!" Shelley whispered and Ivy whispered back: "At first: Whoever this was, she is right. Perhaps we are on private Ground here - and then: Never argue with someone, when this Person has the Home Advantage."
"Wow - this is like tactical Proceeding!" Shelley nodded appreciatively.
"Of Course it is. This is the Way I have to work all the Time.." replied Ivy.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 pm

(Thanks Although im still slightly confused to whats going on exactly, feel free to explain via Pm)

*arrives at the scene*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 pm

As the two continued on to the town, the one who had thrown the mud watched them from behind, scowling behind her curtain of blue hair. With a faint orange glow, she opened up the ground beneath herself, dropped down, and then closed the hole above her.

((Your characters didn't take the bait, Khan. Looks like I'll have to lay low until the time is right. >_<; Also, Dragon8r, I think if you're going to join an RP like this, you should try being a little more professional. Write in paragraphs, use more detail, stuff like that. It takes longer and is a little more work, but it pays off with a much deeper story and more interesting posts for other players to read. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:40 pm

(Of Course not - Ivy might be trained to be a Warrior - but in an unknown Area she better is vigilant than aggressive.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm

((Sorry sweatdrop I already screwed up! I can leave if you want))

* I arrive on scene and see the angel and fairy fighting (at least I think they are). I decide my best course of action is to hide in some nearby trees. After a quick investigation, i am hiding in a bush, watching the scene*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:51 pm

"Say - why aren´t we just flying over there?" Shelley asked and Ivy answered: "We don´t know, how the People will react to some Guys flying around..."
Then she remembered, Shelley could not collapse her Wings: "But on the other Side - let´s do that. It doesn´t matter anyway at Your Side."
"As I said!" Shelley smiled. Ivy unfolded her broad Wings and they started flying towards the Town.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:57 pm

(Well that's up to Khan, but I don't think you should quit. It's not like you de-railed the RP or anything. ^_^ I was just giving you a reminder is all!)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:20 pm

((Alright. I'll stay.)) *I approach them slightly afraid, shotgun in hand* Hello! Do you need any help?

((Question, how big are they?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:03 pm

(It would be helpful if You write how loud You ask. Because just now they´re flying away. Now - Ivy is about 188 cm, Shelley a bit shorter.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
(It would be helpful if You write how loud You ask. Because just now they´re flying away. Now - Ivy is about 188 cm, Shelley a bit shorter.)

((Oh, well realistically they would fly away. but you can change this if you want))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:28 am

(Kim’s Bio)
Spoiler:

Kim forced herself to take another, huge step. The unknowing giantess was tired, hungry, and more than a little done with wandering through an endless, twisting, hot, wet, noisy jungle. It was boring, she was slowly dying of hunger and dehydration, and-

SOMETHING-JUST-ZIPPED-RIGHT-PAST-HER-FACE-OH-MY-GOD!

Kim yelped, something that probably sounded rather funny (and loud) to Shelley and Ivy as they flew by her head, and fell over. A thunderous THUD rumbled through the jungle, practically echoing. Kim groaned, trying to sit up.

On an entirely unrelated note, her feet and legs kind of sort of totally blocked the road toward the town Shelley and Ivy were flying to. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:33 am

"Oh my God!" Ivy evaded something she couldn't believe to see and Shelley flew elegantly a Looping: "Oopsiebaby - just lookither! Man, Kids nowadays grow up so fast!"
"Aw, c'mon  - would you please be more serious here?" Ivy asked.
"What for? Yer' serious enough ferda two of us!" the Snow Fairy smiled. Then Shelley watched the Giantess sitting there: "You know - for being that huge You showed up ridiculously unexpected. Are You Kind of a Stealth Babe?"
'I think it is more ridiculous that  someone can possibly that big.' Ivy thought. Then she saw her amused Companion and thought: "Or that a certain Airhead can be this easy going at a Situation like this..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:28 am

In the treetops nearby, 2 tiny people were watching this big spectacle. One was a blue haired pixy, wearing what looked like shawls made from rosy petals, and the other a white blond boy wearing heavy brown gloves and a smith's apron. Both would be considered nude, but seemed perfectly at ease with that. "Looks like we got new friends coming," chirps the girl as she flutters closer to the hilarious trio. The boy followed by jumping from branch to branch like a lizard, using them as springboards.

"That giant doesn't look very used to giantism, does she, Buoyancy?", the boy laughed. "Maybe you should try and shrink her? You don't have giants to practice on here."

The pixy shakes her head, getting within a few dozen feet of the bickering pair. "I bet she would even notice anything, with how little littler I could make her."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:32 pm

"Seems to be speechless... Hey, Schoolgirlosaurus Rex! Arya allright?" Shelley asked  directly in the huge right ear.
"Shelley!" scolded Ivy, getting red again.
"Man - lookit her Boobs! They're immense!"
"I apologize for if my Companion has hurt Your Feelings..." Ivy began again, thinking she will spend the next Time apologizing for Shelley in a Row.
"Ultratits!" Shelley whispered and Ivy got just more red: "I hope You are unharmed..."
"Tit-tanics!"
"So let me introduce us..."
"Tit-tunsterz!"
"Would You please stop that?!" Ivy growled at Shelley and the Snow Fairy looked surprised: "Moi?"
"Don't gimme dis french Stuff!"
"Hahaaa! I gotcha! Yer sound nearly as me!" the Snow Fairy smiled triumphant - and looked to tbe Giantess: "Say - You surely got a Name, right? Calling 'Hey You!' all the Time would be getting pretty lame..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Listening in on what the two not-giant girls are saying, Fino and Buoyancy whisper in tiny silent words how to 'greet' the newcomers.

"I could make a snake out of fire!" suggests the little boy excitedly. He puts on his black goggles, and starts looking for dry wood or something else flammable, which isn't that hard in a forest. Even if it's wet, enough fire makes all wood dry.

Fortunately, the fairy is there to talk some sense into the boy--and Kortiki is probably the only place where a fairy can be more levelheaded than a human--and quickly rejects his idea. "Oh no you don't." She crosses her arms in front of her green skin, and reminds him of what happened last time. "You burned down Ma's favorite teacup, and promised not to make any more flame sculptures until you practiced more."

Unfortunately, she also has her own idea. "No, this is more suited to my talents." She stretches out her arms, and focusses on one of the women. "I'll shrink one of them, and see how they react." Now which one? And would she shrink her fast or slow? She would also try to shrink her clothes with her, but that's always a bit trickier.

((You can decide what happens to who and how.))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:18 pm

(I was just kinda waiting for Dragon, but I might as well post...)

Kim finally managed to sit up, rubbing the back of her head and wincing. Ow… I really hit the ground hard… She thought, before finally realizing she could hear small voices. By her head. She blinked, slowly focusing on the two tiny, winged people. They seemed to be bickering a bunch, while occasionally asking her… kind of awkward questions. Kim just glanced between the two, bamboozled.

“U-uh... “ She finally uttered, blinking slowly. She carefully filtered through all the chatter to the last question. My name… uh… oh jeez, it’s been so long since I’ve talked to someone… “Um… I’m… Kim.” The huge schoolgirl finally managed. “...Wha- e-er, I mean, w-who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

"I am Shelley!" the dragonfly-winged Girl in black Leather answered. Then she looked to her Companion: "And this is Ivy - mu cuddly Girlfriend!"
"I am... WHAT?" Ivy asked with Consternation and Shelley whispered: "Hey! Play along, willya?"
Shelley continued: "She´s a real Angel! Could You believe this? Oh - You can see her Wings - of Course You can! Doya wanna know somthin´cool? She´s absolutely arcane-resistant! Because of her Boss!"
"Hey! That´s Blasphemy!" Ivy shouted duped and Shelley asked back: "Blasphemy? I thought You called him `God´?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Again, the giantess blinked, slowly. This was... this was way too much. At least she got their names... but all of a sudden one was rattling off, and the other was yelling at her, and... they were starting to act worse than her friends back home.

Kim glanced between them again, and was about to ask what all this talk about blasphemy was about, when her stomach growled. Considering it's new size, it wasn't a quiet little growl, either. It practically echoed through the jungle, causing Kim to blush.

"Um... I don't suppose you know... where some food is?" She asked, meekly.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Suddenly, Shelley seemed to vanish, leaving only some clothes behind. From inside her boot, a tiny muffled voice sounded. At the very least, no underwear could be seen so that's probably down there with her as well. Now here's to hoping that she's presentable and that it shrunk with her. If not, she might have needed a handkerchief to wear.

"Got her," Buoyancy cheered silently.

Last edited by Scryangi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Shelley flew out of her left Boot - with only her String on, causing Ivy´s Eyes obviously to grow and her Face to blush either: "You wear something like... this?"
"Sure - it makes a nice Butt in tight Jeans, Y´Know - waidasec: WHAT the... I´m totally tiny... Theheheee, lookit us, Ivy! Now Kim is even bigger than before! She is the `KIMAUEA*´ of Hawaii!"
Ivy´s elegant Face darkened in an Eyeblink and she pulled a long Sword Handle out of her Jacket - and in Seconds a mighty and icy-blueish Blade unfolded to form a Bihander: "Okay - that´s it! Something´s definitively wrong around here!"
Then she looked to Kim: "I was temptated to say You should take Cover somewhere - but this would be difficult. Perhaps You will follow us to this Town? This would solve Your Hunger-Problem as well, I think..."
Then Ivy prompted Shelley: "Touch the Blade - thus will break this arcane Effect!"
"Why should I do that? This is Fun! Look - even when I´m not flying - I´m falling like a Leaf!" the tiny Snow Fairy demonstrated - and really began to sink down like a dried Leaf in Autuumn. Ivy observed her and said: "Okay - stay that Way, if You want to. But do not presume I would carry Your Stuff around!"
"Man - You´re no Fun!" Shelley repined and Ivy nodded with a serious Expression on her Face: "At least one of us should use his Brains for a While."

*Kilauea - a Volcano on the main Land of the hawaiian Archipelago.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:31 pm

((Sorry i'm late! sweatdrop ))

((Timeskip thing happens and i am back in this. I can quit if needed and remember My charicter has no idea what is going on))

*Tyler arrives at the scene, shotgun in hand.* I Get the bravery to yell at the giantess. What are you doing here? Who are you? *I have my shotgun at the ready, it would be visible to her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)   Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Blue (Open for everyone who is interested)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next