Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ticket to Wonderland

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Persephone's brain kicked into high gear for a moment. She knew she hadn't said anything about wanting to go home, but mentally replayed the last several minutes just to make sure. She had thought about it pretty hard, but was completely confident that she hadn't let slip even a word about her motives. And that implied only one thing:
This man had violated the sanctity of her mind and read her thoughts.
Fortunately (hopefully at least) she'd prepared herself to some extent for situations like this. Back home it was only a matter of time, she believed, before rogue drones, sleepers, or some other band of ne'er-do-wells figured out how to read people's thoughts. So she had spent some time coming up with a plan for how to address that contingency and memorized it to the level of instinct. After all, with no way to know the extent of her adversary's telepathic abilities, a plan thought up on the spot could quite probably be read and countered. So today was a rare day on which she would have to not think over her actions ahead of time and instead act on impulses as soon as they came to her.
She raised her head and, had she the ability, would surely have pricked up her ears with interest.
"Well, I can't say I haven't tried a few things already, but I have nothing better to do today, so I'll bite. Do you have an idea for how I can get back?" She addressed the question ambiguously to either Doc Strange or Dylan, whichever would answer first.
"Oh, and first things first. I'm Persephone Norman, capsuleer. Pleased to meet you." She of course knew that a guy with mind-reading powers would most likely know her name, but she wasn't about to let on that she'd caught him just yet.

(I sure hope he actually was being psychic and it wasn't just an oversight on Khan's part, or I just seriously embarrassed myself ^^;)
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 am

(This is called deductive Thinking - as in Sherlock Holmes. Doc Strange is used to hear Jessica exactly out, observing the Reactions of the People surrounding him - and when Persephone was asking her, where her Home was - the Rest was a mere Suggestion. That´s all. It could have been a near Miss, too. Smile)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Okay good. Then it's only Persephone who's embarrassing herself. xP
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:15 pm

(No Big - usually it´s my Turn. But it is really simple: Hints, Body Language, Gesture, facial Expressions and the Voice´s Sound - Doc Strange learned about, he tested it and he thought it is good. That is how he began to learn about Winona - but Taihaku will be difficult, because she is... stiff. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 pm

( ^_^ A warrior must not allow herself to be predictable, yes?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Doc Strange lifted his Glasses a bit under his wild black Hair - and shows some young, clear and intelligent Eyes coloured like Turmaline, examining Persephone in Detail: "I see an effective Pigment Coating of the Epidermis - a Sign of being often exposed to high Altitude Radiation in the near Past - `Capsuleer´... meaning Sort of Space Travel? I have to say, I am impressed, Miss Persephone. At Home we managed to travel to Mars - and some other Moons of our Gas Giants... Perhaps it could be interesting to visit YOUR Home as well..."
Closing his Gig Bag with his metallic blue Guitar in it he thought (with slightly red Cheeks): "Uhhm... Many People refer to this Land as a `Dimensional Fragment´ of a Kind - but I think, this is a very real Planet as well. And it is vastly unknown to this Day. We have a Star called Oth, as far as I know - and we have a nice Timespan representing a `Day´. Oh, we even have repeating Constellations - so this is a Star System like many others - in many other Universes. But it can be - because of it´s very unique evolutionary History - that this living Planet is a huge... Experiment of a Kind. There is too many Evidence, that doesn´t make any Sense at all  in a naturally grown Biomass..."
"You mean..." Dylan began to think about it and Doc Strange nodded: "The Law of Quantum Mechanics and the Multiverse Theory are right - Anything anyone does, creates a new Reality. Even Dreams can create such Realities. Maybe all these People like Jessica, Miss Persephone and me are here, because deep in our own `Psychoverse´ we wanted to be here in the first Place. So this Dream World, what eventually has become an own Reality acts to deep buried special Desires like a Black Hole to Light and Mass in his gravitational Field."
"Then I know, why we are here!" Jessica smiled her nicest Shark Smile - and the slender, black maned Scientist turned back to Persephone: "So You have to examine Your Mind one Day - Your deepest Desires - what can it be, that brought YOU here - and ONLY You? This surely would be an interesting Research Project, too... And You have to work on those unconscious Wishes, to find a fitting Solution, accepting them and clearing Your Mind. Otherwise even if You are at home again - it could happen, that You are coming back here."
"Would... we come back?" Jessica asked. Doc Strange looked at her - and said: "We aren´t leaving - so this doesn´t matter. But yes - I think, we have... `broken the Curse´, if You may say so..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Taihaku narrowed her eyes. The question she'd directed at Doc Strange had been ignored.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Dylan got angry - and kicked the Doc, so he deterred, turning around: "Uh - what is it?"
Dylan mumbled: "You are so not a Gentleman with Your sciency Stuff - You totally forgotten about our new Guest!"
She nodded in Taihaku´s Direction - and the Scientist blushed even more: "Oh - I was carried away. I am very sorry - let me think... ah yes... See, I am an Inventor, Lady Taihaku. So Miss `Mousetrap´ here..."
He turned to Winona: "Excuse me, but I would really prefer a proper Name, because this sounds... wicked."
To Taihaku he said: "She needs some Assistance in technical Needs from me - but in this Town, there are many... `potential Adversaries and subversive Elements´ on the Loose. So to prevent delicate Technology getting in the wrong Hands - or much more frightening, ME getting in the wrong Hands, we need professional Protection. And what I can see - You seem to be much more than only the right Choice."
"Howzat?" Dylan wanted to know and Doc Strange looked at Taihaku: "Now look... she is... quiet. Observing everything and everyone. No Output - but Lots of Input. Then she doesn´t move much - no unnecessary Movements - no wasted Energy at all. I only once met People of her Kind: Those were Members of the S.A.S. Even standing near this Kind of People can be intimidating. So Lady Taihaku is much more as a mere Roughneck. She seems to be an excellently trained Soldier. Something like that."
Then he blushed again and harrumphed, adressing the Snow Leopard Neko directly: "So I am honoured to be under Your Protection, Lady Taihaku."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am

In her opinion, so far Doc Strange was hardly making any sense. True, she had heard about multiverse theory and was willing to buy the possibility that multiple parallel universes existed. But as far as every decision "creating its own reality" she was far from convinced. Nevertheless she continued nodding and expressing interest. Even if half of what this guy had to say was hooey, at least the other half was credible enough to stave off her boredom.

On another note, with her "cover" as good as blown, Persephone couldn't think of any serious reason not to greet her old teammate by this point, so she did so.
"'sup, Tai-chan?" she interjected jovially.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 am

The doctor had asked for Winona's "proper name."

"Racheal." Winona said without hesitation. "My real name is Racheal."

Winona always liked her supervisor's name anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:37 am

Taihaku nodded stoutly to Doc in response to his comment toward her. Inwardly, she smiled; it wasn't often she met people who could appreciate her mannerisms the way Strange seemed to be able to. But from his explanation, he wasn't her superior. Rather, he, and his work, was her main concern for this job. Since Mousetrap, who proceeded to identify herself as Racheal, had apparently hired both Strange and herself, she was their employer, and thus their superior. Taihaku grimaced inwardly at this. Something about Racheal gave her a bad feeling in the corner of her mind. But nevertheless, she would do what she'd been hired to do.

It was then that another member of the group seemed to address her. She looked about at them and remembered Persephone's presence. She had not gotten to know her very well, at least not for the better part of the first adventure they had together, but familiar faces were hard to come by in her line of work.

"Persephone, correct? It is good to see you are well."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:41 pm

"Thanks! You too. So I overheard you guys are going out on some kind of excursion. Mind if I join?"
Persephone mainly directed the question at Taihaku, but anyone else around was free to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:03 pm

"That decision is not mine to make," Taihaku answered. She then turned her expectant gaze toward Racheal, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

A little unsecure Doc Strange´s View wandered between Taihaku, Persephone and his brandnew `confidential Connection´. Then he said: "In Relation to Secret Service People, military Personnel in our World is considered to be most trustworthy. So if anyone doesn´t mind - be my Guest, Mrs. Persephone. I decided at this Moment: I can invite anyone I want to stay in my House. And it seems You and Lady Taihaku know about each other - well, this is great, isn´t it?"
"Well, well, look at this - You got Yourself a House full of Babes, Doc!" the Barkeeper said with a broad Smile - and Dylan replied: "Yeah - and one of them is ME."
The Smile vanished.
In a weird, stilted Manner Doc Strange sought his Way out of this Tavern, followed by Jessica and her new friend Xin on her Shoulder. The Barman is right - this is... strange. He wasn´t familiar in the Way of Dealing with Women - and they now are surrounding him.
Distracting him.
But he had one Advantage: Compared to most other Men, he really was Strange.
Gale Arden Strange - from Sallyfield, U.K.
Born at 27011990. Stranded here with Jessica - and their Luggage. After Boarding a Night Train in Liverpool, sleeping an unknown Amount of Time - and instead leaving this Train in Glasgow - they did leave an Airship in Negav.
To be strangely stranded in a strange Town in a strange Reality can be an interesting Experience.
But his Uneasiness around Women didn´t vanish.
He himself decided, that most Women are... strange. But exotic and full of Wonders on the other Side. It would never occur to him to maltreat them the Way most of his almost bug-brained Sex Mates did at Home. What is it with them anyway?
Dragging their Girl Friends into the Bed and get it over with?
Way too low, too flat - and too profane.
All these Cro-Magnon-Guys are lacking Fantasy and Imagination.
Can´t they realize, what they really are going to experience, being blessed with the Attention of a Woman, who is actually interested in these pinheaded Morons? Thus leaded to another interesting Question: Are these Guys really that lucky - or are these Women really that stupid, wasting their precious Time with them?
So being Strange like he himself is, has it´s hidden special Benefits, too.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:18 pm

(Well, I was waiting since I'd just posted twice, but I guess I might be holding us up?)

Taihaku looked back at Strange as he invited Persephone to his home in place of Racheal. It made sense - it was his house they would be staying in, after all. It made her feel embarrassed for having asked Racheal instead of Strange in the first place. It would be nice to have one familiar face around, at least.

Taihaku, being Strange's bodyguard, as she understood it, followed him out of the tavern, being sure to stay behind him to keep him in her sight. As he stepped out of the bar, she began discreetly taking stock of people outside, her eyes darting around under the fuzzy fringe of her hood, keeping her sharp eyes out for any suspicious persons in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Persephone, uh, tagged along too.

...I seem to recall being better at RPs in the past ^^;
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:59 am

(Oh, I am happy - yesterday I thought this RP was dead)

Strange waited for everyone expected to come along - so Dylan brought along two Bottles of Apple Juice, which concerned Jessica to a hilarious Grade: "Do You plan to drown Xin in this Stuff?"
"No - but I like this too!" Dylan mentioned.
"The Strange House originally was a Harborage - so naturally there are many Rooms. Their Interior may be somewhat extra-ordinary, but at least You have something to tell in the Future, I guess." Doc Strange said, while walking along the crowded Streets.
"And now it is the Full House!" Dylan smiled and the Scientist stopped - thought about it and replied: "Oh, it is a Wordplay with a Term of a Card Game?"
Dylan sighed: "If there is a Need to explain a Joke - it isn´t funny anymore."
Then she looked back, not seeing the Tavern anymore - and pulled a Tin Can out of her Backpack, that seemed to hold up to five Liters. She gave it to Taihaku: "Here - this is Your´s. It´s Milk - You seemed to love it..."
"So You are from `outside´ as well - how do You call Your Homeworld?" Doc Strange asked Persephone, while Dylan crammed an expensive looking Whiskey Bottle out of her Backpack, which she gave to Racheal: "Here You go..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:34 am

"New Eden," Persephone explained before proceeding to elaborate on the details. New Eden wasn't a home "world" so much as a collection of habitable planets in neighboring solar systems. She'd been living there for the past few years as a space explorer, never spending much time on the surface of anything but rather living in space aboard various stations and ships. Eventually this led her to give a brief explanation of how she'd found herself in Felarya after traveling through an unstable wormhole and being caught in its atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:01 pm

"So Your Culture is already multi-planetar? A good Ensurance against Extinction." Doc Strange thought.
"What is Your Recipe for interstellar Travel? Folding of Space-Time, Warp-Technology, which would be roughly the same - or is it this risky-seeming Wormhole-Travel?"
Then he thought forth: "And Your Propulsion would be Fusion - or Dark Energy?"
"I don´t get it - but it´s okay." Jessica whispered to Xin.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:14 am

((*Grabs defibrillators* "CLEAR!" ))

((*ZAP*))

Xin had more or less zoned out for a few minutes as the rest continued to talk, and then finally began to walk out. She sort of slumped against Jessica’s neck, staring into the distance as they emerged from the tavern… flanked by two nekos, and a couple humans. All of them women, besides the doc. If this wasn’t Felarya, someone might consider that odd.

When Jessica made a comment about drowning Xin, though, the tiny shot wide awake. “Huh-what-where-who-why?!” She demanded, her head swiveling around. In a second or two, she’d taken in her surroundings and tensed, ready to evade an attack. However, she found none coming her way, and reluctantly relaxed. Then, as she listened to Dylan’s reply to Jessica, she realized they were talking about the two large jugs of apple juice the girl held. Xin stared at them, unconsciously licking her lips. Oooh that looks good…

Then the doc was talking to the other remaining human girl, persephone, and saying a bunch of really complicated stuff. Xin managed to understand some of it, from conversations she had overheard in Negav. Space travel and stuff sounded neat, but Xin hadn’t found a reason for her to use it. There wasn’t really space here. Technically. At least, that’s what the tiny thought. At any rate, Jessica assured the tiny that she didn’t understand, either.

The neera glanced back up at the mutant girl’s face. “Eh, it’s okay. I’ve heard a little bit about this space travel stuff… but I don’t really think there’s much of a point to it.” She shrugged. “I can move around the city just fine, I mean.” She added.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 am

"I have no Problem, either." Jessica mentioned: "I may look a Bit odd - even here, but at least I am no 30 Meters tall Killer Babe."
"Right!" Dylan nodded: "The first Thing Newcomers have to realize is that here `Boobies´ often are `Traps´."
Jessica looked up to her: "You are so nicely tall - that´s mean!"
"And You have such a cool Hardbody - and this totally hot Mouth! So bei quiet and happy!" Dylan replied, as the Doc finally said: " Dear Guests - here we are!"

http://abload.de/img/docstrangeshousentj2l.jpg

Indeed, the Strange House was a former Inn, or something alike. It was big, old and seemed to be a little skew - but had something cozy. The slender Scientist invited his Guests to come in through a surprisingly massive Door. The Hallway with it´s Coat Hooks and the Stairs upwards were big and long - and here were two old fashioned Wing Chairs, a little Tea Table, some Newspapers and Magazines and even a Telephone. A big Carpet on the Floor muffled every Sound. The next Room was obviously the Living Room - and also... something else.
"Here we are - Please make Yourself feel at Home." Doc Strange said, hanging his Leatrher Jacket over his Chair at his overloaded Desk and putting the Guitar Bag in the next Corner. A huge bricked Fireside with a fitting wooden Table in Front of it was the Center of this Room - with even more Wing Chairs, Couches, Reading Lamps and Stacks of old Books and weird Formulas. Some Pictures and Posters on the Walls - even prepared weird Insects - and a funny Picture with an old, whitehaired Man with Mustache and his Tongue sticking out, saying `E = mc² - in Your Dreams, Buddy!´.
Cupboards and Shelves, filled with odd and sometimes unimaginable Things, weird Glasses and Brass Instruments could reinforce the main Impression, that this Guy is Way wrong in the Garret. But he doesn´t seem to care - and if You think about it - something aruond here surely IS a Care-o-Meter. With no Response at all. So Doc Strange asked: "A little Drink anyone? Or would You like to see my... `Work´ as soon as possible?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 am

(I think you need to slow it down, Khan. Give more time for players to post instead posting after every player does. Things'll happen too quickly for the players to keep track of, and if it becomes too daunting for them to have to read and make sense of everything, they might abandon the RP.)

Taihaku received the canister of milk from the waitress who had served her in the tavern earlier. Truthfully, milk wasn't that high on her list of best-tasting drinks. It was healthy, and didn't taste bad, but the only reason she'd chosen it over anything else they offered in the tavern was the fact that it'd be the least likely thing to intoxicate her. Nevertheless, she gave Dylan her gratitude and pocketed the canister inside her heavy coat.

After a few more short-feeling moments, the group arrived at the Doc's very large home, and he invited them all inside and gave them a short tour through the main hall and living room. Taihaku couldn't help but be impressed when she thought about how much all of this must have cost. In addition to being a musician and a scientist, he must also be quite wealthy.

Once in the living room, Taihaku finally separated from Strange's flank, and began looking around the room, top to bottom. She wasn't interested in the decor as much as she was in locating potential entry points and hiding places for would-be assailants and eavesdroppers.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 am

(Let me show You something:

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3736p75-ticket-to-wonderland

As You can see - even I can `slow it down´, if I think it is helpful. But to reboot this, I think perhaps a little Incentive is in Order, is it not? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Alright, fair point. Although, I wouldn't have minded if you had RPed a separate scen at the same time Dark and I were doing that. Actually, I felt bad because of that. I thought Dark and I had shut everyone else out of the RP somehow! >_<)
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Winona hadn't spoken much on the way to the house, the group's conversation was about space travel and she really wasn't into that Astronomy stuff. Though it made sense that beyond her world there was a dark void of nothingness, utterly indifferent to the life that clung onto the little dots that was spreaded throughout it, it's not that surprising at all really.
She was handed a fancy looking bottle from the waitress, looked like it was fifty year old whiskey.
"Thanks." Winona said. "I'll keep this for later."

The 'Strange house' soon loomed into view and Winona's eyes lit up.
"Oh so it is this place!" She said. "I remember it going for sale a few years back. Always did wonder what the interior was like."

Winona gleefully glanced around the main room as they were guided in.
"Here we are - Please make Yourself feel at Home." The Doc said.
Winona circulated the room, glancing at everything, only pausing to carefully examine the occasional thing that took her interest. The stuff on his cupboard and shelves in particular caught her attention.

"A little Drink anyone?" The Doc asked. "Or would You like to see my... `Work´ as soon as possible?"
"Ooooohhh I would very much like to see your work please." Winona said enthusiastically, grasping her two hands together as she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket to Wonderland
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: