Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ticket to Wonderland

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Ticket to Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

(Who dares, wins! Motto of the S.A.S. So c´mon, Guyz!)

Somewhere in the lower Tier of Negav...

In one of the narrow Streets there is an old Framework House with skew Lines. This is the Strange House. As the new Owner settled in a few Years ago, some neighbours were surprised he actually is a... Man. He is small - and nearly thin. With his black Mane and his beardless Face he really seemed to be a flat chested Girl - with a blue-haired Sister, who is a bit smaller, but way more powerful than she looks. She is a musclebound Powerhouse. Now this Sister (who seems to be her, pardon... his Girlfriend) works frequently in some Clubs as a Bouncer - while he has built up some Reputation as Inventor, as a Doctor (and not the baddest one), as self-proclaimed New-Age-Mage (whatever that will be) and as a Mechanic for all-Day-Goods and a Scientist. This Doc really is strange. But his Girlfriend has her Secets too, it seems. Classified as a Kind of Neko she differs from those in many Ways. At the first Glance she looks human. But she is much stronger. And faster - and more dangerous when in a bad Mood. And she has a very big Mouth with pretty intimidating Ivories. This Girl protects Doc Strange and his House - but thus House has some Improvements of its own. Sneaking in there isn´t a very bright Idea - because it is the Strange House. And at strange Places strange Things can happen.
So normally at Night he is in a Tavern called THE BLACK ORB, where he often plays on his weird Instrument called an Axe (like which it doesn´t look like) while his Girlfriend has an Eye on the Guests.

And so it is this Night too...
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

*waits around for the plot to appear*

But srsly - you did a fine job fleshing out the lead characters but there's currently nothing going on to set an RP in motion: no quest, event, or other issue that needs attention from other people's characters. What are we going to be doing, and why do we want to participate?
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:15 am

Looks odd, I know, sorry. I´m waiting for DarkOne - he says he knows this City well. So let´s wait and see... On the other Hand: So You never go out for a Drink - or perhaps to meet interesting People? This is a big Town.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Winona's profile

Winona lifted her Staved Wooden Tankard up to her lips and in one go downed the pint of Milk that was inside. She placed the mug back down and took a moment to wipe her mouth dry with the back of her hand. She then started to groom her white hair and Neko ears.
The last couple of days had been a quiet spell for Negav, The 'Internal Security Division' hadn't called upon her for her assistance in any dirty work that such "pillars of society" woulden't dream of commiting themselves. Likewise it's been quiet around Winona's other occupations.

So naturely Winona was bored out of her mind. She didn't do "quiet", Quiet was only tolerable when it was in anticipation of an anticipated event. But this kind of quiet was maddening. So it appeared it was up for Winona to seek out her own undertaking.

So here she was, at 'The Black Orb' tavern around the Lower Tier, dressed up in a brown bowman tunic that betrayed her more 'civel servent' status, but then one did not want to draw attention to herself.
She sat there, enjoying the atmosphere while waiting for something to happen, perhaps she will hear interesting gossip, see a intense card game she could jump into, a hunky male Neko to drag back to her bed or some dodgy dealing that she could take advantage of.

Last edited by DarkOne on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:39 pm

The Tavern is pretty full with a wide Variety of Customers - and some People who seem to work here - like a pretty weird looking Girl, wearing a frayed Vest of rugged light blue Cloth - with many small Pockets on it. Her long Hair nearly matched this Colour, even her clear and big Eyes did. Despite her obvious Smallness and her somewhat cute Face with a nice snubby Nose she was... packed. She seemed to be built out of pure Muscle Mass - she even had a Sixpack, as her free, flat Tummy showed. But still she was pretty aesthetic to look at.
Wearing tight Trousers made of the same Cloth as her Vest (and from the same Tailor, it seemed) in a strange Pattern of different Greens (U.S. Army Tigerstripe Pattern) she also weared robust Boondockers. A strange Smell of Hickory smoked Salt could be noticed by Winona when she got near her on the Way to the Bar - where she seemed to ask for a Refill of Milk for her Mug, too. And it was a pretty big one: "Sorry, Boss - can I have some more?"
The Barkeeper smiled: "Sure - here You go..." he filled up the Mug: "Good Job yesterday! But please - dont try to throw hammered Roughnecks out the Windows - the Door will do just fine, okay?"
"Huh? `Try to´? It worked!" she replied and the Man, obviously the Owner of this Establishment laughed: "Yeah - but Windows are costly to repair!"
"Sorry." she blushed and the Barkeeper asked: "What I always wanted to know - how comes Your Friend calls his... `Instrument´ an Axe? It doesn´t look like one, You know..."
"Oh - that´s a Custom where he comes from. And there some of these Thingies actually CAN look like Axes." she showed a very big and impressive Shark Smile. Then both of them saw to a small Stage, where a Guy appeared, that could quite leave an Impression. Not much taller than she was, he (She? It? Whatever?) seemed to be made mostly of Legs (in Trousers of the same blue Cloth like her Vest), weird white-red Shoes (Sneakers) and a sleeveless T-Shirt which seemed to be pretty wide on his slim Body. This batic-coloured Thing almost looked like a short Skirt on him. His massive black Mane and his almost cute Face (or what Winona could see of it) nearly fooled Winona to believe this should be a Girl - but following the Conversation of this Girl this must be her Friend. He smoked a thin, white Something and turned on some Buttons on a metallic blue and flat Apparatus, that appeared to look... `streamline´ in a weird Way. Obviously a stringed Instrument the Sound it generated was nearly frightening at the first Moment - but Winona´s Ears  realized: Wit this Thing you can play Melodies of unknown Composition and Harmony. Melodies unplayable by other stringed Instuments she knows. Strange Melodies - but not without a hard and straight Kind of dark Charme.
"What did You call this Music again?" the barkeeper asked the Girl.
"It is called `Melodic Metal´. On our World You have small Orchestras, called `Bands´. Sometimes the Lyrics sung to this Music - if You have a Frontman - can carry important Messages - so a good Metal Concert can be a `Weapon of Mass Movement´."
"Music means a Lot in Your World, eh?"
"For some People it sure does. If they were more, it would be a pretty nice Place - bit it has massive Problems, too."
"Seems to occur in every World so far." the Barkeeper stuffed his Pipe.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 pm

((Um… so I assume this is open, then? ^^; ))

Xin’s Bio
Spoiler:

Xin had come down to the lower level of Negav again, after a rather lengthy trip… which had ended up with her teleporting into the pocket of a random, and rather smelly bum. She felt rather drained, though, so she put up with the thick stench of sweat, blood, alcohol, and smoke as the haggard human stumbled into The Black Orb. The neera immediately flinched at the sudden noise that greeted both of them when he opened the door, and she finally decided that draining herself would be worth getting away from the loud noise and the smell.

As it turned out, she only escaped one of those things.

The tiny mage appeared on a shelf littered with bottles, just behind the bartender. Xin darted behind a particularly thick bottle almost immediately, looking down. She watched the stout man talk to a rather well-worked-out human woman who… had the oddest grin. It seemed to have far too many teeth in it, compared to all the other humans Xin had observed - and naturally sparked her incessant curiosity. The neera watched the two for a while, filtering out the ‘melodic metal’ coming from the stage, before she finally hurried toward the edge of the shelf, carefully making her way down, and hoping her general color theme of black allowed her to blend in with the shadows. All the while, she continued to carefully - but, as with most neeras, quickly - climb down the rough wall and make her way down towards the counter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 am

(Well, since everyone else seems to be joining, I might as well, too! Hope I'm not overextending myself. o.o)

Taihaku's Bio

The Black Orb. That was the name on the sign out front of the establishment. Taihaku's sharps eyes moved from the sign to the entrance as she contemplated whether or not she dared enter. Taverns weren't always the most...savoury of places, but they often served her well in finding employment of a certain kind. However, this particular tavern was rather new, and thus might not be as well known, and thus might not attract any potential clients for her. But on the other hand, perhaps its freshness would also mean not as many of the roughnecks that frequented other taverns she knew of would know of it, either, and thus it would be a mote more enjoyable of a place to spend her time.

After several moments of inner deliberation, the white- and black-furred neko decided to enter The Black Orb. She would immediately stand out from the crowd, despite standing at a mere five feet two inches, due to her clothing; she was garbed in a thick, blue coat lined with white fur and adorned with a hood, which she currently wore over her head. Indeed, she was dressed very inappropriately for the warm weather outside. Her hood concealed her ears, and her coat, which reached down past her knees, concealed her tail. She walked from the entrance to a secluded table in the corner of the room, her grey boots thumping audiblybon the floor, and a chilled air following her past the people who were seated nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:20 am

The barkeeper and the Girl looked at the Newcomer - simultaneously rising a Brow - looked at each other - and shrugged their Shoulders. The Barkeeper grasped a Bottle with Whiskey: "Okay - that´s it. Remember that nearly naked Beach-Pants-Guy two days ago?"
"This Muscle-and-Sword-Typie? Yes, he always wanted to do Arm Wrestling with me!" the Girl nodded.
"And now lookit this - a walking Coat with Filling of unknown Origin. And then You come along thinking You would stand out - can I hear this Gag once more - this Time in Colour, please?"
Meanwhile Doc Strange did actually a good Job. His Music* had a Quality of it´s Own - and it worked out just fine.The keen Observer managed to realize that there were several interested Guests - either male or female. Perhaps on the first Glimpse someone could be unsure, what exotic Thing is there standing on this Stage and making this Sound, that reminds of a singing Whale...  

*It sounds much like `Bijou´ (Queen).
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 am

Xin finally reached the bar, darting among discarded and half-empty glasses, bottles, and huge, more-often-than-not dirty hands. It took a while - and she had to evade more than one hulking drunk that managed to spot her - but she finally reached the bartender and bouncer. The barkeeper may have felt an insect on his arm for a moment, but by the time he glanced down, the neera had already vanished. A moment later, Xin appeared on the girl bouncer’s shoulder, and immediately began to inspect the surface she was on closely - completely disregarding the fact the huge girl she was on could feel her, and that Xin herself was fairly visible now.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 pm

"Oops - a Neera!" the Barkeeper wondered and Jessica noticed her, too: "And she is cute! We have some in our House - they are nice People."
"You do?"
"Yeah - why not? They are like us - despite the Size..."
So Xin saw in Jessica´s big light blue Exes as she asked: "Is there anything I can do for You? It is dangerous here - there are many Gus without any Manners around here, You know..."
"As long as they pay their Debts and behave at least half civilized..." the Barkeeper started cleaning up some Glasses and Mugs, but Jessica mumbled: "And look where they are going..."
"Yeah, that´s right - don´t like flat ones on the Floor, too..."
"That´s not what I mean!" Jessica replied, then she said to her `Guest´: "Stay there on my Shoulder, if You like. It´s mostly safe there."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Xin paused as she heard the two begin to talk about her, glancing up. Neither made a move to try to hurt her, though, and one even said her kind was nice, so she relaxed a bit, gingerly sitting down on the strange girl’s shoulder. She shrugged when she was asked if she wanted anything, instead looking up at the more-or-less human girl’s especially toothy maw. The neera waited for a few moments while the two kept talking, before finally piping up after the bouncer’s invitation to sit on her shoulder.

“Thanks, but I was just wondering what was up with your face.” Xin explained, having talked with so few people that she didn’t realize that could easily be taken as an insult. She leaned forward, laying her hands on Jessica’s shoulder and leaning on them. “I mean, why’s your mouth so tooth-y?”
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

"Yeeeah - she´s right! I wondered about that some Times, too!" The Barkeeper nodded - and Jessica sat on a barstool, making herself comfortable: "Oh - it´s a more complex Story..."
"Well - nothing rushes us, so come on! I mean I have seen much - but a Girl throwing Tables - and able to bite through a massive Femur Bone... ?" the curious Man gave her a new Mug with Milk - and Jessica smiled again - showing a big, perfect and gapless fitting carnivorous Set of Teeth with impressive Fangs.
The Edges of these Teeth seemed to be as sharp as ceramic Shards - they were even close to look a little transparent. So she smiled - and said: "Okay - see, in my Homeworld Magicians are called Scientists - and sometimes they do... stupid Things..."
"Like ours do." the Barkeeper commented sarcastically.
"So one Day I got fataly ill, it had something to do with my Blood, like some Kind of Poisoning - and other Scientists - our `Healers´ - tried to save me. They were from the Army and often did strange Experiments - and so in their Hospital they did store several other Things, Fluids, Tissue Samples - and some more weird Things. So I was accidentally imbued with many carnivorous Abilities."
"Like a Mouth so big that I can see down to Your Tummy." the Barkeeper mentioned and Jessica nodded: "Yeah - my Friend calls this the `Smilodon-Effect´. Or the `Tasmanian-Tiger-Smile´. Sounds not very flattering - but I know how he thinks - he likes that - and I like him liking that, because it is Part of me now. And hey - I´m fine now. In Fact I never felt healthier!"
Proudly she showed her Arms and let her Muscles move - and the Barkeeper smiled: "I can tell - You are so healthy it almost is obscene!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Everyone's joining, are they? Well Persephone doesn't have much to do lately so she's joining too.

"Scientists, you say?"
Persephone had been trying to resist the urge to rudely chime in for a minute or two by this point, but, well, she was so bored. Ever since first winding up in Felarya she'd been on one quest after another to find a way home - most of which involved journeying somewhere near the old "Dimensional Gate" in the Ur'Sagol ruins, all of which ended in failure and her eventual disheartened return to Negav. By this point wandering alone in the jungle was becoming so familiar to her that she was dearly missing even hearing stories about places like her home.
"So where is this then? Your homeworld."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Xin listened very attentively to the story, and was apparently very intrigued by the mention of her mouth being so big, her stomach could be looked at. So, what did she do? Well, she did the suicidal. She tried climbing onto Jessica’s lip to see if it was true.

Luckily, Persephone appeared before the neera even reached the mutant girl’s chin, causing Xin to slide back down her neck and onto her shoulder. The tiny watched this new human girl walk up, and ask her question about other worlds, and then Xin’s attention switched back to Jessica. “Yeah! I wanna meet ‘scientists’!”
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:32 am

Jessica looked skeptically at the new Encounter - and asked: "What are You expecting me to do - pointing with my Finger at it? But wait..."
She instead pointed her Finger at the blackhaired Thing playing his Instrument on the Stage. "THIS is the nearest You can come to a Scientist here. He knows a Lot. Much of his Knowledge is nearly useless in this World - and he, realizing this - is replacing it with new, more useful Knowledge."
Her Face changes the Expression - and got more dreamy: "He sometimes is somewhat clumsy - even confused - but he cares about everything and everyone. He may seem to be a little bit stiff and appropriated, but this is his Style. He is... `victorian´ in his own Way."
"And he´s a good Healer and Doctor, too. If You have any Problems with Dagger Wounds or something like that - go to him. He´ll fix You up in no Time!" the Barkeeper said, then mentioned: "On the other Hand he makes many weird Experiments and builds very odd Apparatuses. Perhaps these Things will send You anywhere but home..."
"Okay - wait a Sec.: He planned to build a Passageway Arc - but the Amount of needed Energy is very high - and unaffordeable at the Moment. His Tensor Generator however works out just fine!" Jessica defends her Friend and the barman asked: "What is this for?"
"It´s a Shrinking Device for someone who isn´t used to magic Tricks. So he can climb down into..." Jessica blushed and explained: "Well - here are a lot People used to a very weird Eating Custom, at least for us, that is - they swallow tiny People alive. Now the Result will be, that sometimes there are... Remains piling up that won´t dissolve. Like some sturdy Bones, Belt Buckles, Small Knifes, rugged Shoes and Stuff like that... so now he can go down with a Savety Chain and tidy up down there..." she pointed down to her flat Belly and said proudly: "And he has so much Confidence in me - he testet this Machine with me! So You can say, he is Kind of an Explorer, too."
"Or just somewhat mad." the Barman continued: "For I know - YOU can digest nearly anything - in a very short Time."
"But only if I want to!" Jessica snapped back.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:54 am

Winona was passing the time by playing 'Knife game', her left hand spread out on the oak table in front of her, and in her right hand she held a combat knife, she rapidly stabed the spaces in between her fingers while singing.

"Oh, I have all my fingers
The knife goes Chop, Chop, Chop
If I miss the spaces between
My fingers will come off.
And if I hit my fingers, blood will soon come out
But all the same I play this game, cause that's what's..."

She froze mid action, her ears perking up at what she had heard from the discussion towards the bar counter.

"Shrinking device!" She gasped, eyes widening. "Now we're talking!"

She sunked out of sight below her table, and emerged back up right next to the bar counter.

"Hiiii!" She grinned at the owner of the device. "Apologies for interupting but I coulden't help but to overhear that you are in possession of some kind of 'Matter Miniaturization Appliance' How awfully fascinating!...What's it's range? Could it for example shrink something that is...oh I don't know, say....a hundred feet tall?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:29 am

The Barkeeper looked at the newer Newcomer (and such an urban and fashionable, too), presenting her unwittingly a fresh Whiskey with some Ice: "Uhhm, I don´t know... But Jessica here..."
"...doesn´t know either. But Doc Strange will soon be here - he´s finished!" Jessica said and saw to her nearly-feminine Friend, who was just coming towards the Bar Counter. With a surprisingly warm and pleasant Voice he mentioned: "I hope I´m not disturbing a perhaps interesting Conversation?"
"Nah..." the Barkeeper gave him a big Mug of sweet Malt Beer - and smiled: "In Fact - YOU are the Term of this interesting Conversation."
Doc Strange suddenly blushed: "Oh... and why is that, if I may be allowed to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:12 am

Taihaku continued to sit alone in her corner booth, observing the people in the bar. She noted that a number of them were gathering at the bar counter and seemed to be talking about something, but with her ears covered up and sitting at such a distance, she couldn't hear what the conversation was about.

She also noted that no waiter or waitress had approached her. She wasn't sure whether there was simply a lack of waitrs, or if she was meant to approach the counter to be served. She decided to continue to sit and wait, since she didn't prticularly care for crowds.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:27 am

It was for Taihaku easily noticeable to see... This Tavern indeed was pretty crammed with People - so after a While a young Girl appeared, which looked a little similar to this black haired Maniac on the Stage earlier: "Hi there - can I help You somehow - how about something to drink? Perhaps a Meal?"
She was tall - almost 185 cm, sleek, longlimbed and her Clothes remind of those this Weirdo with his Instrument was wearing. Her long, curly and silverblonde Mane framed a cute Face with big bluegreen Eyes - but the most unusual Sight at this Girl was perhaps her left Arm - it seemed to be... mechanical.
Dylan, the Daughter of the Barkeeper was a lively Girl - and her Dream was to be Part of Doc Strange´s own (and still nonexistent) `Band´, the one Musician, who was called the `Drummer´. So she used to go to the Markets to collect any Kind of Drum she could lay her Hands on. She also liked all the weird Stories from the World the Doc came from - about Space Ships, Rockets and High-Speed-Planes. He even built a very small one for the Neeras in his House - he said it was an `1/12-Model´ of a so-called `F4U-Corsair´. Looked weird - but it flies to this Day, making a loud, humming Sound.
Now she waits for a Response of this Customer in his thick Coat - man, she would sweat to death in this Thing, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:41 am

Taihaku smiled inwardly; it was a good thing she decided to wait. She hadn't noticed the waitress in the crowd of bar-goers. She looked up to the perky, outgoing girl, her expression neutral, completely hiding any emotion.

"A drink would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you," she answered, her tone of voice equally emotionless and without variation, but very clear. "Something non-alcoholic, if it is not too much to ask."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:51 am

"Don´t worry - we have quite a Variety of such!" Dylan smiled. So this is actually a Woman. Okay - Dylan thought loud: "We have Milk, Melon Juice, Tea, now we even have Hot Chocolate, Cherry Juice - if You like, I can make some Juice of Carrots or Tomatoes - You must know, we have Customers that sometimes differ very much from one another... So You have quite a Choice to make."
Dylan waited patiently what this mysterious Woman in her... `Fur Fortress´ would choose.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 am

Taihaku's sharp, steely eyes stared at the waitress as she recited the products listed by her in her mind. Milk seemed to be the best bet, since chocolate products were hazardous to her kind, and she didn't really enjoy fruit or vegetables. After running through the list one more time in her head, she finally answered.

"Milk will be fine, please and thank you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:08 pm

"Okay - I´ll be back soon!" Dylan went back - elegantly swinging through the Crowd of Guests.
Meanwhile Doc Strange heared the Story from Jessica and Dylan´s Father - watching the other People here surrounding them. There was the human Woman, obviously interested in finding a Way home - whereever that may be. Then there was a small, but obviously magically packed female Neera on Jessica´s Shoulder, detected by his specially coated John-Lennon-Glasses, hardly visible under his black wild Hair...
And then... there was this nagging `John-Le-Carré-Feeling´ around this white haired Neko Female. Doc Strange was intelligent, a keen Observer - and this Person gave him some creepy Feelings. Especially when it came to the Tensor Generator. This feeled like some... Cold-War-Scheme, with him as the weird Scientist, this Neko-Woman as a Soviet Master Spy - and no James Bond around, when needed the most.
Crap.
So she asked after the Tensor Generator, as if it would be some Kind of Weapon. It isn´t - it´s a helpful Invention, a Device to make Things easier - on the other Hand, she could not know that yet. So he asked back to this `Winonushka`: "You are aware of the possible Consequences, wishing for something like that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:57 pm

"You are aware of the possible Consequences, wishing for something like that?" The Doctor asked.

Possible chance that this 'Doctor Strange' follow is of the 'Saavy-Kind', so much so that he might have already worked out what Winona's game is, the tone of voice seems to suggest as much. But still, even if he doesn't want to part with any information about the device it might be worth proceeding anyway just to gage how sharp he is.

"I was just asking out of curiosity." Winona replied, smiling sweetly, accompanied with a slight Swivel of her catlike ears. "I find technology so interesting! It's always a perk of living in this kind of city, travelers come from all-around and you get to learn about all sorts of new advancements! I just want to know how powerful this device is."

She downed the Whiskey that he barkeeper had handed her in one go.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Persephone's attempt at a probing question having completely failed, she switched to just listening to the crowd around her. At first she considered it soothing to hear them talk about technical stuff, but after a while... she started getting the impression that a few of them had some shady ulterior motives for pursuing the subject - beyond the "simple interest" they had claimed. The fact that half the people here seemed to be wearing some kind of cloak, cape, or similar garb didn't help in that respect.
So for now she decided this was a time to observe. Perhaps sooner or later one of them would bring up a promising quest for them all (at this point she hardly even cared whether or not it would get her closer to home), or maybe one of them would let something slip and some sort of exciting tussle would ensue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket to Wonderland   Ticket to Wonderland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket to Wonderland
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: