Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little-Big Adventure

Go down 
+5
hhhat09
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Grave
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 pm

(Poor Grave was bummed xD )
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:28 pm

((Ohwait it's my turn? Crap, sorry guys! I both wasn't sure if it was, didn't know what to do, and couldn't quite find time to post... luckily, I think I've fixed all three of those problems ^^; ))

Vincent blinked as everyone followed one of the others who was supposedly leading them to get food... the mute one, he quickly realized. He frowned, and decided the rest would carry enough food for everyone planning on going - which sounded like everyone present - or get some kind of pack animal. Vince shrugged, just tapping his foot impatiently as he waited. There's probably plenty to eat between here and there... He thought, having had plenty to eat before... well, his bodyguards got eaten. Along with all the food.

He frowned, and began to hope the others brought extras. He wasn't going to lose face and suddenly look to someone else for help, just yet.

"Make it snappy!" He called after them, at that. It was all about keeping his facade going...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:11 pm

ravaging vixen wrote:
(If balthazaar doesn't reply soon i'm make an entrance of having something very unfortunate happen to him...)

(Now I REALLY would begin to be concerned! Shocked)

May-Lee had no Idea what these Guys here understood by `Cooking´ and `Food´. Well, Cooking here in the Wilderness was a No-Go. But she did well manage to get some Food - there were even some Fruits with Lots of - uhhm... whatever. You feel pretty stuffed if You ate one of them - and this lasted for some Days. You can learn much in the Woods - even from some Herbs causing Diarrhea You could learn something.
LIke collecting their Juice - and soak Your Clothes in it.
But for the Time being she followed these People. It´s interesting here, she had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:03 am

Carlyn noticed May-Lee looked a bit confused at the mention of cooking, and that Vincent seemed to be staying behind. She smiled to Vince, which would look rather odd since she wasn't used to smiling. "Come and join us. There's no reason to stay outside and wait for us to eat when you can be joining us." She looked to May-Lee. "You seem a bit confused about something. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm

In a certain Distance May-Lee followed these People. A Guy, who looked like some Kind of Mouse, a Girl wit the Abdomen of a Snake - a four-armed Girl with... well, meanwhile May-Lee was sure, it could get weirder any Minute. So no Wonder Carlyn saw May-Lee with an Expression on her Face, that was typical for her.

http://abload.de/img/clivia24love.jpg

This really was a Face that told anyone, May-Lee was suspicious about everything and anyone around here. Even her Pout was fitting into this Face. Observing everything unusual (which literally was almost everything around here - for Example, Moss in the Size of a Bush normally is unusual, too), she looked around as Carlyn was asking her something about... Confusion. Very amusing...
So May-Lee looked at Carlyn and replied: "Okay - I have to say, You and Your Friends are the first People I met roughly my Size in this - whereever this may be. So I think, anything around me is ridiculously huge - even Ants and Rain Drops. Good Thing: You are the first people I met around here, which seem to be able to start a normal Conversation. I am here - however I managed that, no Clue at all. If I knew this, I would avoid it in the Future like Heck. I am here for nearly 2 Months. In this Time I have seen Horseass-Girls the Size of a Mining Truck, Spiderbutt-Girls not much smaller, but with even worse Manners and strange Desires, Flowers who ate these Spiderbutt-Girls and hollowbrained, naked Copperfield-Wonder-Guys with Wings on their Backs - WINGS! And now You all come along - and the first Thing I hear is You, who has FOUR ARMS, think this Snake-Whatever normally seems to eat her Neighbourhood - perhaps now can You can imagine, why I may be a little bit concerned about my Surroundings? No Offense at all, You and Your Friends seem to be okay - but I need to be sure, You know - You´re a Pro, c´mon..."  
So Carlyn realized - May-Lee didn´t keep this Distance due to herself being venomous alone - she kept it, so she could observe them all - and vanish on the Spot, if something may happen, what would not please her. It´s her Way of being a little vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Carlyn frowned slightly. "So that's it, you're new here. You're lucky you didn't get eaten by the horseass-girls and spiderbutt-girls. The horseass-girls are called Centaurs, and the spider ones are Dridders. Both are dangerous predators, though the Dridders are sneakier with their webs. There are also giant cat-peoplecalled Nekos, and dog-people called Inus. Those species in particular hunt people that are our size and see us as food. As for Tina, she's a tiny naga, but there are giant versions of her kind that would eat all of us." Carlyn shrugged. "Negav might have a way for you to get home."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:45 pm

"Negav is it then? Interesting." May-Lee answered. So this is the `Game´around here - just as she thought. Not very sportive - but effective. Nature knows best... Good Thing, she has prepared herself. By all the nasty Stuff Plants and Insects grow out here, which she ate to harden herself (by sometimes getting seriously sick), she now even sweats this `biochemical Warfare Agent´. May-Lee is a Person who likes to go the most safe Way. Sometimes it´s a hard Way - but if You manage this, You even grow at it a bit...
"So You really are a Soldier? At Home I was one, too..." she mentioned, while following Carlyn.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

(Seeing as how this RP is getting going again, I might as well post. Jedi can catch up, I'm sure.)

Elissa led the group through town, hefting the tall vase of water the whole way. To anyone paying attention, it would be clear her body wasn't built for this sort of lifting work, but she pressed on, trying to hid the weakness in her legs as best she could. A few of the townspeople waved to her and the group as she passed, though others stayed in their small twig-and-straw homes out of fear of Tina, despite the ease of mind Carlyn's approval and presence brought.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Eva would notice Ellissa struggling with the vase and move over to support some of the wight with her arms, smiling at her. "Heh....hope you don't intend to tote this thing all the way to Negav", she chuckled. She would think to herself with any luck they would all make it there in one piece.....
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(Seeing as how this RP is getting going again, I might as well post. Jedi can catch up, I'm sure.)

(I'm glad you have so much faith in me, cause I can't seem to find it. XD Ugh Nobody got the hint before that I wanted somebody to go shopping with Nik and help him pick out some gear so I bring in Iopa, whom I will still get rid off just about as they leave, and plan to hand wave it away and get back int he action....now I've missed some posts and need to re-read and....@-@ I just can't seem to catch up. But I don't want to pull out neither. T_T Okay! Read it all and going to try and see if I can back on this centaur.)

Where was Nik during all of these events? While the others were off talking, interacting and nearly spilling water he was busy stocking up on items and learning how to barter with tinies. Sometimes a strange thing would be valuable to them. For example the metal he had was heavy and didn't seem malleable to his eyes but the smith Iopa convinced to take it grudgingly offered up a stout pin sword with a nice simple handle as well as a tiny bit of whet stone and seed oil to maintain it. Nik was reluctant to take it but Iopa bought it for him anyway and managed to negotiate some supplies latter for a few of the seeds. Licora seeds as it turned out weren't terribly valuable here, but the sales neera told them in villages that did regular trading with humans they had more value so he kept a few just in case. The large green one the side of a football was so valuble several merchants wanted it but were somewhat cryptic as to what it was. It helped secure some water skins, new shirts, pants and a pair of shoes and the last few seeds they were willing to trade was for a pack to hold it all. Now Nik looked quite different now with his sword on his back and his darker more natural, if more ragged, looking clothes.

"Wow!" He said looking at himself in a piece of discarded mirror and smiling. "I look dashing now, Iopa! Thanks!" The carbuncle giggled and acted like the praise was too much even fake blushing. "Oh you're tooo kind, Nik! I had to make sure you were at least able to survive before I left you in the care of...." She paused looking at the group across the street. " ...less capable people. I suppose I should take you to Negav myself but I have a mission to get back to." She said looking away becoming distant a moment. "Besides if you want to learn how to survive there's no manual or real training I can give you in a day to help! Heck even your equipment will likely not help against a experienced neko. Aha ha ha!" She laughed with mirth but stopped when she noticed hole pale and quiet Nik had gone. "Oh don't be such a mewling babe about it! It's just life for us who call ourselves tinies." She said razzing him. After that she dragged him out of the shop and gave a few parting words and sent him back to the others turning to go but glancing back wondering if he'd be neko litter within the night.

Nik wondered the same thoughts but shook his head and dashed over to the group. "Ah sorry! Iopa was helping me get some supplies and telling me "the rules of being a tiny..ah a wild one that is." He said laughing awkwardly. He had almost forgotten they didn't know about his secret. That he used to be as a big as the nekos and other creatures they feared. He caught a snippet of the word "Horse-ases" and "Spider-butts"...That was still going to take some getting used to. He also heard them discussing Negav. "So are we going right now? Or...what?" Nik said watching the group.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Vince shook his head at Carlyn's statement. "I'm not hungry." He assured her, flatly. "Just hurry up before I do get hungry..." The neera muttered, adjusting his dirty suit.

"...And bring some extras, if there are any!" He added, over his shoulder. He had the feeling they wouldn't - at least, not bring enough for him, as well - but it was worth a shot. Maybe he could eventually intimidate them...

He could definitely do so should they reach Negav. His gang was still active, after all; even if they had probably gone to ground after Vincent failed to return on time. They were still there... and - hopefully - still loyal.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

After a short while more, Elissa finally stopped and turned toward one of the small houses. She stepped toward the glass-less window and gave a gentle whistle. Inside, an adult tomthumb male appeared in the window. He glanced at Elissa, the jar she and Eva were carrying, and the rest of the group.

"Shhh," he said quietly, then left the window and opened the nearby front door and stepped outside. He ajarred the door behind him, and then spoke in a low whisper. "We just got baby Liza to sleep. Thanks so much for this, Elissa!"

Elissa nodded, and, with Eva's help, would pass the jar of water to the man. As long as nobody fumbled, all would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Carlyn shrugged to Vince. "Suite yourself, and don't worry, I'm going to make sure we pack enough for all of us." She glanced to Nik who had just joined them and frowned. "A wild tiny? Excuse me, but we are not wild." She put her hands on her hips. "What exactly makes us wild?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:23 pm

“Thanks…” Vince mumbled, too quietly for anyone to hear. He did smirk at Carlyn’s question. “Though what makes you wild is the fact you live in a giant bush.” He pointed out, with a shark-like grin. “Though I’d prefer being wild to being ‘civilized’ is living in Penelpi. None of you seem to realize what living there entails… I wonder if you’ll ever even get there and be able to find out…”

And how you’ll find out… maybe they’ll get lucky and be one of the ones my guys pull out of bad nekos...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 am

"What a Sunshine." May-Lee mentioned to Carlyn on their Way to... whereever they were going. She would observe him - hard. Something was wrong with this Guy. Perhaps these People don´t know better by now - but the Town is, where the Assholes will pile up...
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Eva would scowl at Vince's comments. "Of course we will get there! No use being a pessimist all the time." She would make sure the vase was handed over with care. "Oh sorry......", she lowered her voice. "Is this the place Elissa?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Elissa shook her head in response to Eva's question.

"Elissa here volunteered to bring us drinking water. We haven't been able to go get any ourselves, what with my wife needi g to take care of our child and, well, me not wanting to leave their sides..."

Elissa smiled as she held up a note she'd written while the man spoke. "Thank you for your help. My house is just around the corner."

With that, Elissa turned and headed around the side of the couple's home.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 am

(We be waiting for a Jedi me thinks)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Nik was smiling till he heard Caroyln's words. "Ah I didn't mean 'wild' as in savage or primative I meant...I meant..." Oh crap what did he mean?He wished Iopa hadn't left him to fend for himself like this. He was terrible with words. Probably came from not using many in so many years other than 'yes, mistress.' 'No. mistress.' and his personal favorite; 'no, mistress! Noooo!' He mentally shuddered a took a deep breath organizing his thoughts then turning to face Caroyln. "I meant wild as in feirce and not captive to some big breasted barabarian giantess. The kind of wildness that lives in a trurly free heart?" He half stated half asked. He glanced at Vince then and stated flatly and trutfully. "Even if this Pelnepi is a hell mouth it'll be better than that guilded cage and being someone's property. I'd rather die on my feet in the wilderness or some horrible city for tinies than live another day on my knee's in that plush Tartarus."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Carlyn eye'd Nik for a moment, then nodded. "Alright, if you say that's what you meant then I believe it. Thank you for the compliment." She tilted her head as Nik commented about wanting to die on his feet instead of living in a cage. "If i may say...it sounds like you were kept in a cage. Were you a pet or slave at one time?"
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:29 pm

(Well this was depressing Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little-Big Adventure
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4