Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Pony's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Pony
Tasty morsel
Doctor Pony

Doctor Pony's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Welcome Back! Bet you thought I forgot this place, didn't you? Well how dare you think I'd be so absent-minded! Seriously though, you had every right to believe I'd never come back, so I apologize. But I'm here now, so that's all that matters, right?

In any case, this is still the grimoire index of the characters I'll be using in RPs, so I'll try to post important information about them near the beginning of the description so you don't HAVE to read the whole thing unless you'd like to.

One last thing, no new characters yet. I'm working on it. In the meantime, just remember that I am alive. Anti-climactic, I know.

Last edited by Doctor Pony on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Complete overhaul to herald my return.)
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:33 pm

This reminds me of the little mermaid. ^_^

There are a few settlements where predators and prey have come to live in relative peace, if that is what you desire for your character. Ciotai City is one; http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Islands_of_the_Topazial_sea
Kortiki Town in the Fairy Kingdom another. http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Fairy_kingdom
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Doctor Pony wrote:
When she was older, she would often stare at Negav through the trees late at night, wondering what else the humans might do. She longed to have just a look inside those walls, just one conversation with someone. She inquired around the forest, asking other giant predators if they knew, but none could answer her. She then began to wait by the road every day, waiting for some traveler to come along. When they did happen by, they would almost always make haste to escape her. If they didn't, they would remain silent in the face of her questions for fear of saying the wrong thing. So she eventually left the forest altogether, traveling across Felarya to experience all that the planet could offer.

I loved this till you got to the end. It was a rather simple conclusion to what could have been an interesting story.

Doctor Pony wrote:
She never phased them from her diet, though

Contradicts with this:
Pony Doctor
Doctor Pony wrote:
Known for her compassion, Sylvae generally tries to cause no harm when she can. However, she often finds herself to blame for things because of her curiosity. She often recognizes humans and nekos as people relatively quickly

How can she see them as people and eat them? Needs more detail on that so it doesn't contradict.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pony
Tasty morsel
Doctor Pony

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:06 am

Sorry for the late replies, summer vacation just got underway and I've been more or less goofing around.

In any case, to answer the question of the latter reply, you'll notice that she devours those that attempt to harm her, whom she no longer recognizes as a person but rather a threat. I could've made that more clear in the first place, as it goes in line with my real-world view that self-defense is the only right kind of violence. That, and America-sanctioned violence. I do believe I've some editing to do... (Just give my writer's block some time.) Boom! Not only did I clear up the blurry details, I began developing a story! And believe me, I will be adding to Sylvae's traveling group.  And here I was, just trying to make a big-breasted half-snake that occasionally eats people. Sometimes I even impress myself. Expect the Chronicles of Sylvae to show up in the Stories forum soon eventually.

As for the former, my characters have never been much for settling down in one place, so it could be worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Doctor Pony wrote:
Sorry for the late replies, summer vacation just got underway and I've been more or less goofing around.

In any case, to answer the question of the latter reply, you'll notice that she devours those that attempt to harm her, whom she no longer recognizes as a person but rather a threat. I could've made that more clear in the first place, as it goes in line with my real-world view that self-defense is the only right kind of violence. That, and America-sanctioned violence. I do believe I've some editing to do... (Just give my writer's block some time.) Boom! Not only did I clear up the blurry details, I began developing a story! And believe me, I will be adding to Sylvae's traveling group.  And here I was, just trying to make a big-breasted half-snake that occasionally eats people. Sometimes I even impress myself. Expect the Chronicles of Sylvae to show up in the Stories forum soon eventually.

As for the former, my characters have never been much for settling down in one place, so it could be worth a shot.

Well I'm glad to have helped out! Do keep me apprised of your story, as I said it sounded rather interesting to read! Awh don't feel bad about almost making yoru OC a mindless eating machine. Clare, the star of my stories, was just a clone of Crisis but meaner when I first began. Characters have to go through stages to get slowly more realistic and useful to your plot. ^_^ Once they do though? It's awesome to watch let's just say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Pony's Characters   Doctor Pony's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Pony's Characters
Page 1 of 1