Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Empty
PostSubject: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:49 am

I was wondering, when not being persued and eaten by hot giant girls, what do humans of Felarya do when they want to get away from it all? As in, what kind of vacation spots are there on Felarya? I already know of Antrioch (the lava sea where succubi take vacations) but that's in hell and a normal human certainly wouldn't want to vacation there. Perhaps there is a small resort in the edge of a jungle? Or maybe they tried to make one at Chordoni waterfalls and their beauty, but got devoured by Vivian.

Also, what's up with Felarya park? It says there is no data on it on the Felarya wiki. Anyone know what the idea was?
Back to top Go down
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:22 am

There is chain stories written by many authors involved Felarya Park. I think you can try to search for ones from French_snack and timing2 on DA first.
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 am

I'm working on a giant spa for Preds. But as far as I know Negavians don't really do vacations. I mean for Preds it's a very stress free life so holidays would be as simple as a change of game trail, but for human sized residents? Hard to see many vacation spots that are safe.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
I'm working on a giant spa for Preds. But as far as I know Negavians don't really do vacations.  I mean for Preds it's a very stress free life so holidays would be as simple as a change of game trail,  but for human sized residents? Hard to see many vacation spots that are safe.

True, but maybe like day trips out to the jungle or somewhere somewhat safe?

Jedi, i wonder if humans would be used at such a resort, perhaps willing humans or lured in somehow? After all, a pred's gotta eat!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:
I'm working on a giant spa for Preds. But as far as I know Negavians don't really do vacations.  I mean for Preds it's a very stress free life so holidays would be as simple as a change of game trail,  but for human sized residents? Hard to see many vacation spots that are safe.

True, but maybe like day trips out to the jungle or somewhere somewhat safe?

Jedi, i wonder if humans would be used at such a resort, perhaps willing humans or lured in somehow? After all, a pred's gotta eat!

XD Funny you guessed that, Drago! Me and my pal were testing it the other day and his OC fell prey to this trick. Say I could use some help developing it. Pm me with some ideas if you like. I always credit my collaborators.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:58 am

I would assume humans and other small beings simply try to stay concealed as much as possible…

As for Felarya Park, the story starts here. The page contains links to the other parts, but the story was never finished.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Its a shame that story died. It was pretty good and very interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 pm

French snack wrote:
I would assume humans and other small beings simply try to stay concealed as much as possible…

As for Felarya Park, the story starts here. The page contains links to the other parts, but the story was never finished.

Interesting story! I saw it on the wiki, but there was no information on it. Which is sad, because the wiki has so many dead ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park   Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Vacations/Felarya Park
Page 1 of 1