Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:46 am

Wow! Good pose work on that last pic. O.o I'd fave it if we had the option. I notice something though. Your eyes are always the same design style making them uniformly unique! XD Curious though is it purposeful or are you like me with small gilt work on robes and building? I can only do one style thus far for some reason. ^^; But I am working on learning art deco New York styles.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Wow! Good pose work on that last pic. O.o I'd fave it if we had the option. I notice something though. Your eyes are always the same design style making them uniformly  unique! XD Curious though is it purposeful or are you like me with small gilt work on robes and building? I can only do one style thus far for some reason. ^^; But I am working on learning art deco New York styles.

Well my characters are all drawn in a style I have been developing since I was in middle school. I have the Profile info ready for Az' and i'll post it today. I was also thinking of replicating one of my older characters from my childhood to show you guys where I started and have a remade rendition of the same character next to it. I have been thinking of how to do it and I have already started on the basics for it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Azrael Crescent's profile    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 F426bf10
Name:
Azrael Crescent

Species/Subspecies:
Planetouched/Ascendant Celestial

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
107lbs

Metaphysical Capabilities((All passive)):
Evil Sense- He can detect the presence of evil or malignant creatures or intentions.
Celestial Aura- He has an aura of good that causes Angelic creatures to identify him as one of their own and make them actively chose not to harm him. If a demon would touch him they would have the feeling of their flesh burning away.

Physical Capabilities:
Physique- Slim and limber, his light body and flexibility allows for his mid air acrobatics.
Activeness- He is almost constantly in motion as he is very fidgety and is ironically allergic to caffeine. He suffers from insomnia due to his childhood outside the safety of cities.
Strength- Very physically weak, he relies heavily on his gear.

Personality:
Kind and yet sporadic. He is very adventurous and loves to explore. He prefers to keep groups moving as being stationary for too long is risky and he often volunteers for night watch as he doesn't sleep often. He is very naïve and often stumbles into sticky situations.

Bio:
Azrael was conceived during an exploratory expedition of the realm of the Angels. During the time of his birth, Angels raided his parents cam and everyone but those involved in his birth was eaten, His mother and father, as well as his uncle and a family friend who was the woman in charge of delivering him. He grew up around that same collection of people in Felarya as they traveled from city to city. He grew up not staying in one place for too long as it had consequences. He learned how to survive in the Ferlyan wilds until the day their luck ran out in the form of a 60ft tall, ravenous giantess. He hid and watched as everyone he knew was devoured in front of him. One eventful day he stumbled through a rift and found himself in the presence of two skeletons, each with a ribbon around one of their wrists. One was a lavender and the other a dark violet.  he approached and the quickly came to life fastening themselves to his wrists and then the ribbons ends split and multiplied, wrapping themselves down his forearm. Since then he knew things he shouldn't, like ancient languages and strategies of long dead warriors. He used the skills these artifacts gave him and helped others survive and guided people through the wilds of the crazy land.

Artifact Description:
These strange, seemingly mundane ribbons, are ancient legendary artifacts, weapons of sorts. The lighter one, called Mercy, bestowed the knowledge of ancient scholars, a great sense of Diplomacy, and a strong feeling of compassion. The darker one was known as Justice, and it gave Az' the skill and cunning its past wielders, it also had knowledge of combat and strategy. They had never before been used in unison. They could be used in any fashion the wieldier can imagine. They posses the strength needed to lift boulders and are indestructible. They cannot be removed until the wielder dies of age or other causes. They are also intelligent, able to react while the wielder is otherwise vulnerable.

Last edited by Dawn_Shadowblade on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:26 pm

AYESS... Another one, who loves to draw his own Characterz!

And a good one, too! Congratz!

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Mascot1mdu3o
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
AYESS... Another one, who loves to draw his own Characterz!

And a good one, too! Congratz!

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Mascot1mdu3o

Thanks! I appreciate your approval. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: newest work in progress   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 am

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 21492a10
Just the pic for now.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Character pic:
Spoiler:

▅▅Delphi A'ora▅▅

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs / sᴋɪʟʟs / ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs / ᴇᴛᴄ. _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɢ ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Eveny & Athena   Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Character pic:
Spoiler:

▅▅Eveny & Athena▅▅

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs / sᴋɪʟʟs / ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs / ᴇᴛᴄ. _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:

ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɢ ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ _ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:11 am

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Img_2010
____…____
Name:
Lavender
Height:
6'7"
Weight:
187lbs
Species:
Flora
Distinguishing features:
Her four vines that wrap around her arms, along with the seam allowing her to open her mouth further than normal.
Positive traits:
Very sociable.
Negative traits:
Struggles to restrain her hunger.
Fears:
Hurting a friend.
Fertile soil.
Dislikes:
Judgmental people.
Soft spots:
Children.
Triggers:
Recklessness with fire.
Abilities:
She can extend her vines and control them.
Her canine teeth can inject venomous liquid.
Her lower jaw and neck down to her collar bone can split open to allow for human sized prey.
Weaknesses:
Fire. She is flammable.
Personality:
She is very kind and seeks to help others with anything they ask. She has a very subservient demeanor and if someone tells her what to do she will likely do it.
History:
From the moment she was aware of her surroundings she was treated as a servant. She was made to do menial tasks and forced to do as she was told. She may be a natural predator but the conditioning and years of obedience drilled into her, she only fed on what she was given. But one day her master was murdered and she was left locked in the servant quarters with the others. After time passed she lost control of her hunger and devoured one of the maids. She escaped and has sought a new life for herself, though her conditioning hinders her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 7:53 am

Hmm, shes actually a pretty cool character, reminds me in part of Poision Ivy, who has a lot of pred potential. I think her backstory is pretty interesting as well.

Also, welcome back Dawn!
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 7:59 am

dragon808tr wrote:
Hmm, shes actually a pretty cool character, reminds me in part of Poision Ivy, who has a lot of pred potential. I think her backstory is pretty interesting as well.

Also, welcome back Dawn!

Thanks! Its good to be back. I'm glad I'm not the only one still poking around. And it is nice that you remember me. I haven't forgotten about you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade    Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters by, Dawn Shadowblade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next