Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Ilceren

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffoulkes
Naga food

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:46 am

I was wrong. They would dare. No release date yet though. Looks like they're going the same path with HF as they did with UBW. Movie first.

To Ilceren A7N4AwjQHGtODA5CkqWHLMyRAit

Hopefully it'll be TV-MA and they won't shrink back from the truly horrifying parts.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:41 am

Aha! They finally did it XD If they didn't shy out much on Zero, then they probably won't here either. Still, I'm confused as to why they'd make a film. Even if they are not planning to make a series, why make a film for the most complex route? They should take up quite a bit with just the explanations, since they need to talk about Sakura, her gramps, and all that huge info dump on the Grail and True Magic. Well, I guess we can only wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Y'know, I almost wish I knew what you guys were talking about, but it feels like there's some pretty big barriers to entry on this whole "Naruverse" thing. >_<;
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:16 pm

The only barriers are time and reading disposition, Nyaha XD Well, maybe money too, but you can always download the games if you're short on it. I don't blame people who really can't afford them. But I'm serious in the first two, there's a shit ton of material to read. I myself am quite behind already after I stopped constantly updating myself with the new data, but if you immerse yourself, you'll find and remember the basics for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:38 pm

cheers cheers cheers Yes! What's the source!? I LOVED Blade Works!
Back to top Go down
Ffoulkes
Naga food

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Mr. I wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Yes! What's the source!? I LOVED Blade Works!

Noone noticed you could click on the picture I guess?

As for details there's not a lot yet. The image is from MovieDB but the original is from here. And Ilc it's a money thing. UBW needed it's own TV series too, but you have to prove there is support for it. Negative proof is as good as positive proof in this business - release a disappointing movie in the sense that you want more, not less, and you'll get the funding for the TV show.

At least, that seems to be the current model.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:56 am

Huh? Wouldn't the TV series of UBW, which even had two seasons, be proof enough to see how well received it was and serve as a base to go on with the other routes? In UBW's case the movie was done by one studio and the series by another, so it kinda makes sense there are two, but what would the point be for a studio to make a movie and then the same studio go for a series? If you recycle things, they are gonna call you out on it, too.

Or maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves and they go the Kara no Kyoukai route and release a series of films. But there it made sense because it had separate books, unlike Heaven's Feel, which is a single route.

And right Aether, I wonder how many people have noticed that my signature is clickable as well XD
Back to top Go down
Ffoulkes
Naga food

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:26 am

Ilceren wrote:
Huh?

Amazon tells me that it is cheaper to ship packages from California to Arizona via Kansas. Who am I to debate how these systems are utilised? It is the current market trend though. Test the waters with a movie, then redo it as a series afterwards. Occasionally the system is reversed ( such as with Ghost in the Shell - Individual Eleven / Solid State Society ) but it is this way more oft than not. Quite often they get redone a bit transitioning as well.

Also, UBW didn't have two seasons. It's one set, released over two years, and it's oddly defined - the episodes all have non standard lengths ( some are significantly longer than others - several minutes - and the chapter layout varies widely episode to episode ), and technically the two optional OVAs are basically required ( The Prologue, which sets up UBW; and Sunny Day which is the "Good" ending ( with the actual end being the "True" ending ) of the UBW path where Arthuria lives in our time ).

Also, I have always been of the opinion that if they elected not to chose to animate a path, it would be Heaven's Feel. Seeing Arthuria corrupted and killed riles up the masses; and that's easily one of the least disturbing scenes in the act. While Fate and UBW are explorations of a legend ( either of the rewrite of Le Morte de Arthur in Fate with Arthuria and Mordred; or of Shiro's own story and his path to Archer-dom - which bares some remarkable resemblance to other stories even if TM has never confirmed ) HF is basically TM's sole endeavour. The magic that is the backstory becomes the main story, along with the cruelty innate in all people.

And nobody likes to have that ugliness shoved in their face quite the raw way that HF does it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:57 pm

The shit ton of reading material is what I'm talking about, Ilce. XP In the immortal words of that black lady who's clip has been played to death, "ain't nobody got time fo' that!" Especially not me with all my other hobbies and trying to find a job.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ffoulkes
Naga food

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Getting lost in mythology - regardless of its source - is a hobby all on it's own, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Ilceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ilceren   To Ilceren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Ilceren
Page 1 of 1