Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIDNIGHT CLUB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 5:51 pm

After Class the Students of the Black Manor College have much to learn - but also much Time to spend. And much to discover in this huge neo-gothic Complex - like many unused Rooms in this massive cathedral-like Castle. Some of the Students however are pretty creative, converting one of these Rooms into a fully grown Party Hall - calling it THE MIDNIGHT CLUB. This is, where the third Story (and hopefully the third 1000-Post-RP) will start.

Donna Diana, Principal, Sorceress Supréme and Heir of the Vulcan Throne however likes it - it´s amusing. As long as these curious Youngsters will not go into the Room full of Skeletons - or the Room full of Piranhas (that´s why there is a Room full of Skeletons). She also has a Room of the 28-Meters-Snake - but it´s a small Room, so it shows only 127 cm of the Snake. Then there is Ivy´s Forgery, the Multidimensional Hall of Gatewayz, the Observatorium Penumbra, Donna Diana´s Basilica of Blood Sacrifices (where they shouldn´t go in either) and the Dungeon of no Return. Why does no one return? Even Donna Diana does not know why - no one came back to tell her about it. But down there is also the Bath Hall with the hot Spring - all tiled with moss green Marble, Shelley´s Shooting Range (thanks to a Fairy named Tache she´s a bit dark and eerie lately), Donna Diana´s favourite Torture Chamber with verrry thick Walls and Lotza nasty Toyz in it and even a Room, in which is virtually nothing. The Reason You see virtually nothing in there is - well... look into it.
The Midnight Club however is Sort of a Goth Party Hell. Fitting Sound, Light and Ambiente gives it it´s dark Charme. In there the same Rules are uphold as in the Rest of the College - anything goes, as long as no one gets hurt. If You disobey these Orders, Donna Diana would get pretty mad - and You would wish to go into the Dungeon of no Return.

http://abload.de/img/donnadianashouse2z0u45.jpg

This is an Idea Jor and I had together - so anyone who is capable of creating a suitable Charakter can join in here. Preferably a Student, because the Range of Teacherz is already full and this is supposed to be Sort of a typical Slapstick-Fun&Vore-All-Day-School-Story - so to speak. Perhaps a little more (or a little less, regarding the Dungeon and the Room of Nothingness).
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:28 am

THE FRUITS OF EDUCATION

Enrolling here at Black Manor College gives the Students an unique Opportunity to learn about many Things unheared of on other Worlds. This also means learning about the Culture and the Customs of Felarya in Order to understand the Minds of the native Population - including some unique Facts and Terchniques Couples practize while enjoying each other - and even here there are observable Affections, which range between platonic Relationships, known and famous Examples of the so-called Stockholm-Syndrome up to the pretty unique Wishes and Desires of all Things connected around a Phenomenon called Vore would be introduced to the interested Students. Tutors of this Topic and it´s Philosophy and deeper Meanings were Fabiola and Dr. Strange. And as a Showcase Example Selena was chosen - and she volunteered to perform a few Tricks and Techniqoues to the baffled Audience. And some of the Students finally came up with the Idea of a special Disco and Dancing Club for their free Time - and so they decided to call it the Midnight Club - named after Selena.

MIDNIGHT CLUB Selena13xduua

Yes, Selena. You are the Midnight Fairy after all, remember? Not to mention the unchallenged Nuba Queen. Which still made her blush sometimes - but Pearl and the others are sure, they will have much Fun in their newborn Midnight Club. angel
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Still counting her earned Money from this unexpected Business Rush this Night Donna Diana was happy. Then Jor called her on her `Headphone´, as she called it. Back at Home, on Tierra Sancta she rarely had met someone capable of speaking to her in this Way - and hey - didn´t Jor once say, that every Sorceress needed a demonic Familiar.
Somehow Donna Diana liked that - it reminds her at the Fantasy Pictures of the early 70´s and 80´s on her Home World - such as the Art of Boris Vallejo - or the Movies and Comics of Frank Frazetta, which were very inspiring and totally en Vogue at that Time. So she stood up, while hearing Jor out. Her Boots sounded hard on the glass-black Marble Floor of her Tresure-filled Basilica, as she grabbed her huge, dark Sword and began to smile: "You have Permission to do as You wish... Make her fear - make any Creature near the Black Manor hear, what awaits them, if they are dumb enough to mess with us."

Odd.

There was this Feeling of boiling Wrath - someone obviously broke through the Barreer of her Home - Time to get the Ascarlin Construct online to increase the Power Output. So Donna Diana was near Rage - and it felt good. Perhaps she needed to release some Steam. Aren´t there any bad Guys around the Castle anymore - besides this lobotomized Harpy? There has to be some - somewhere...
A simple Harpy couldn´t have pulled off a Stunt like that. There has to be someone behind it - perhaps a Magician, who wants to spoil the Plan of making Felarya famous for spreading the Knowledge of arcane Powers, fearing Competition? The Art of reconfigurating the own Body? The former Vampiress began to smile even more. This could be an interesting Hunt. She has to speak to Ivy and Shelley later - there is a little Hunting Session in Order, it seemed...

She went out of the Castle to observe the Spectacle Kor was about to start - Donna Diana was sure, Jor could be very creative, regarding her Past...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:10 am

Awake, Comrade?

Dan sat up on a huge Couch, wondering, where he was. This was a pretty unusual Room. And also... not.
Weird Apparatuses and Weapons hung on the Stone Walls - alongside with some E-Guitars and Posters of Bands he didn´t know. It was - looking at the ancient Furniture and the huge Mirror - an odd Combination, like the Apartement of a Goth´s Dreams. Even the Desktop PC pooked more like a Steampunk Gothic Shrine. Then he saw the unusual Person, who referred to him as Comrade. A small, cute-looking Guy in Leather Clothes with long, silky iceblue Hair, perhaps 130 cm tall. And he looked like an Elf somehow.
"Where am I here? What is... all this?" Dan asked this... Whatever. And the small Guy smiled: "This is, where Selena and Your Friend Pearl lives. It´s called the Luv-Shack."  
Tilting his Head... felt strange, Dan thought, as his `Comrade´ continued: "We were both pretty sleepy - so Pearl and Selena brought us here, I think. Fairies are great!"
"So... why do You call me Comrade? Because I´m a Guy?" Dan asked and the small Boy nodded: "Yes - and because You look much like me."
This was, where Dan got Goosebumps.
He jumped off the Couch and ran to the big Mirror - and saw... himself.
And also not.
He still had light blonde, spiky short Hair - but also long, pointy Ears. And pretty big and clear Eyes - even bigger now as Dan could see, that he indeed has changed. A Lot.
His Shirt hung loose around his Shoulders - and his Pants fell down: "What the... I´m smaller now?!"
With a Sigh he facepalmed: "Aww, c´mon... Man, this sucks even more!"
Still smiling the strange elflike Guy said: "Hm... Wait a Sec..."
Standing aside he measured Dan with his Hands - and Dan´s Eartips sunk in Suspicion: "Hey! What are You up to, hm?"
"Okay - at first: I am Troy. I am a Bush Elf - at Home we are known to be great Craftsmen and Artisans." the small one said and Dan looked at him - and blushed: "Uhhm - I´m Dan. And to be honest - I have no Idea what I am supposed to be..."
"An Elf - obviously." Troy smiled and ran to a nearby Closet. And Dan thought, how he ended up the Way he did - there has to be a Reason... Can it be... Yes - this must be it. He came a good Wile after Kaela and Pearl to this World - so he needed Time to adapt, like he would do. Great Craftsmen? No Wonder he looks like this Guy over there. His nanogenetical Enhancements are still intact, so he still is...
"There You go!" Troy came back with a Stack of... Clothes, which all looked much more adventurous as Dan´s own. Some strange short Jackets with Rivets, Straps and Pockets all over the Place, broad Belts, heavy looking Boots and Pants he would think are more suitable for pretty dark Characters. But they seem to fit. Amazingly good, somehow. Dan looked at Troy, asking: "Why do You have these Things?"
"Hehe, these are not mine. But there are many Clothes in this Closet over there - and especially the Solution to Your `Pant Problem´ seem to be these Pants here - they´re pretty stretchy." Troy smiled and Dan looked skew: "You look into the Closets of other People?"
Troy blushed: "I am totally awake now. I don´t know what to do - and all these Machines around here - I don´t know what they are for. So I got curious and looked around."
"I see..." Dan said and began to change his Clothes - Man, he was almost 180 cm tall - and now he barely reached 160 cm. More 155 it seemed. And as he finished (he went for the darkest ones for a Reason unknown to him), there was a slim, wiry and longlegged Guy in the Mirror - wearing a sleeveless Shirt in bluegreen Batic Pattern, which reached down over his Beltline. Also wearing broad, riveted Leather Wristbands, heavy Boots with Metal Plates, a spiked Necklace like that of a Bullterrier and a dark blue Stone Washed he thought: `Man - why did I put on even this Neckthing and Stuff? With all the other Stuff on me, I look like the Frontman of a Punkrock Band!´
That aside he looked at Troy and asked: "So now - I´m looking like a Dark Future Fantasy Freak now - say, have You changed since You are here - and if, how did You change?"
"Yes - because I know Pearl and Selena quite well by now, I have changed - internally." Troy smiled a broad Smile, making Dan frown: "Internally? What´s this supposed to mean?"
"Well - at first, I think it is essentially to be honest to Yourself - anyone, who gets here and changes, is drawn here due to his or her innermost Desires. So a so-called `normal´ Person can try to come to this World - but he can not reach it. But if he does - he´s doomed pretty fast." Troy explained - and he smiled even more: "So I think You are here, because You are interested in much more than the `usual Stuff´ regarding Pearl, Kaela and other Girls, right?"
`Come to think of it... hey, can this Guy read my Mind or something?!´ Dan thought, as Troy took his left Hand and looked at it: "Wow... what nice, slim and elegant Hands You have..."
"What gives... ?" Dan frowned even more - and then something totally unexpected happened. The next Thing Dan experienced, was his whole left Arm vanishing in Troy´s wide open Throat and his Hand easily slipping down, deep into this small Guy´s yearningly sucking Stomach. Overwhelmed by this totally new Experience Dan sank on his Knees, shivering and still looking in this wide stretched, light rosy Throat - and watching this small Uvula, tickling against his wiry Biceps. And then Dan remembered something Jor, the huge red Guardian of the Gate said to him: "But Dan, it is fortunate that you came to Felarya then. Here, you can be anything you want. Here you can catch the person you admire and fly in the night sky together with her. Besides which, I'm sure that she would be delighted to show you the trick of flight."
Then he felt something changing again - in his whole Body - and on his Back.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:25 am

Jor's double grinned gleefully as she was allowed to do as she wished to the harpy. In fact she was deciding what to do with the harpy as she began to crystal-shape her lower half back to her original snake tail. And then it was that both Jor and her double felt Diana approaching. The waves of anger roiling off her sent tingles through their spines. Both of them suddenly felt their panties moisten as the anger ignited arousal within them. Jor's double would send her forked tongue flicking towards her mistress delighting in the scent of her anger. "Why Mistress, you're positivively ravishing tonight. Well, now that you are here, how would you like me to deal with our problem? Cruelly or not so much?" She asked, it being Diana's show and all. From start to finish, Jor's double would let her watch.

The true Jor would pause for a moment to lean up against a wall as she began to pant. "Oh gods, Diana is angry. So very angry." Inside, Iria would be sloshed around as Jor's stomach walls cuddled her preciously. Idly she ran a hand over her belly, before straightening. "Okay, I'm good now. Let's get to the midnight club."

Wil lay in a puddle of drool, and stomach acids recovering from his little trip. His short, lithe frame looked fragile as his fingers felt around the cobblestone, till they hit someone's dark boots. Slowly he pulled himself to his feet, small hands wandering up Diane's body, shivering against her as his drenched clothes did little to fight the nightly chill. Finally the feminine boy found himself staring up into her slitted, yellow eyes. They spooked him slightly; this was the first time he had seen her from so close. And yet, there was an elegance to her frame and a dark beauty in her eyes that he couldn't help but stare back at her. His thin shoulders shivered again but he continued to stare enthralled by her and the crystalline lamia next to them.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 am

"Harhar... I shall imbue this nasty one with a special Farewell-Gift of mine - I call it the `Far Cry´. This will be most amusing, I can tell..." Donna Diana arrived at the Gate, as she felt someone´s Hands at her Body. With a little Surprise she looked down just to see a soaked, short Guy with terrified Eyes. So - this is the one saved?
Her Sword rammed into the Ground - no 12 cm away from the Boy´s Face.
"My, my... are we cold and frightened - alone in the Dark?" Donna Diana squatted down with a soft Smile - and her still staring silvergrey Eyes watched the shivering Guy: "Good. Now observe, School isn´t over now - so You hopefully learn, what awaits the ones dumb enough wandering in the Woods at Night."
`Man, this one is even smaller than I am...´ the Sorceress thought, turned him around and gave him a suiting Backrest between her Legs. Then she casted the Far Cry on the Harpy and said to Jor: "Make it nice and shocking. She now will cast her last Impressions and Thoughts to anyone around this Area, who dares to underestimate us..."

"Man - we look like two weird Girls." Dan said, looking into the Mirror, where he could see him - and Troy, still dangling at his Shoulder like a Pike on the Fishing Rod. Obviously the small Elf liked it, when Dan began to move his Fingers around. Indeed - despite being a bit punky, he looked like a slim, wiry Girl - with big Eyes and long, pointy Ears. And with an even smaller Girl instead of a left Arm. Then he remembered something: Of Course he liked watching Pearl at her Eating Contests - but not because she was this freaky to volunteer in something like that - no, he liked it, because this Way he could see, how complete Hot Dogs vanished in Pearl´s wide open Mouth - where he could even see, how her Esiphagus opened up and embraced the Hot Dogs, before they vanished. It occurred to him... Pearl just LOVED to feel something big going down. So she tended to stuff herself. This was Years ago - but now Dan even remembered, how he wished to be a Hot Dog - just for Pearl...
Looking at Troy Dan thought: `Just look at this Guy - totally small with a brutal sounding Name such as TROY - and then...´
Dan started moving his Fingers again - til they felt something like a funnel-shaped Region with a small, stretchy Hole deep down - making Troy wince and twitch - and moan: "NNNGHHH..."
`I´m sure this little Guy can read Minds somehow - at least mine.´ Dan thought, looking at the small elven Guy, that now clenched with his Legs around Dan´s Waist.

"To the Midnight Club - thank You! I almost forgot, Opening was this Night - the Beginning of Donna Diana´s special Holidays - the `Voration Week´." Vortrigan smiled and Dylan looked back: "What? A whole Week?"
"Yeah - it´s her Way of saying Thank You to us and this World." the Hell-Elf nodded and Dylan smiled: "Good! Let´s not disappoint her then!"
Meanwhile Iria cuddled deep within Jor´s Belly and her Head bumped against the small Hole at the Bottom of her Stomach. Jor could hear her quite well, as she moaned: "Mooh - this is so hot..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:05 pm

"Ooh, Mistress. what a kinky idea." Jor said, thoroughly enjoying the power to decide the harpy's fate. In fact, she already had an idea for how to do this. "As you wish, mistress." The giant lamia's coils begin to wrap and squeeze around the harpy, drawing her upright. The harpy thrashed and struggled, but to no avail, the thick coils squeezed her mercilessly. When suddenly all was dark, and dripping wet. Tight walls of muscled flesh pulsed and pulled the harpy down. Jor had dehinged her jaw and struck, the Serpent having devoured the harpy to her biceps already. Slowly, Jor continued to swallow down her prey, her throat bulging as she continued to stuff more of the overgrown chicken inside her. As Jor's ruby lips drew past the harpy's hips, the bulge began to slosh into her snake half, clearly visible against the strong walls of muscles carrying her down.

The boy meanwhile, gasped as Donna Diana's blade slammed into the earth not 12 cm from his face, and backed up slightly, flinching. His gaze followed Donna's form as she squatted down and started to talk to him. Those eyes, so cold and piercing. Wil thought he felt his heart thump louder for a few moments. Especially as she turned him around and sat him down between her long (to him, at least) legs.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:30 pm

"Harhar... just look and enjoy, how the ones are punished, who dare to threaten my sweet Students..." Donna Diana said softly to the Boy, while she watched the Show. Then she looked down at him, a bit aroused by all what was going on - and she asked: "How do You like it? We decide, what Reason we have... Anger, Vengeance, Hunger or even Love and Admiration - this also is important for the Outcome - tle loved ones are happily invited into a Place, which is the most safe in this World - which also is a great Sign of Trust..."
Whispering into his left Ear the dark, nospheratic Sorceress began to smile: "And it is pretty hot, too - at least this is, what I heared so far from the ones, who were deep within her - or me, hehe..."
Her elegant Hands met carefully over his trembling Chest and Wil also could feel, how her warm Thighs and even her velvet-like Tummy and Breasts began to warm him up gently...
Her opulent Jewelry, made of Rock Crystal and Silver made silent, clinging Sounds, while Wil was forced to observe, how this flying Monstrosity was vanishing in an overwhelmingly vast and unbelievably enthralling Maw, which belonged to a Being of almost epic Scale and unearthy Beauty...
"Isn´t she just awesome? Jor really is One of a Kind, harhar..." Donna Diana smiled even more.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:42 pm

"You should have a Name like Damian!"

Troy said to his new `Comrade´, as they walked through the Halls of the Black Manor. Rising a Brow Dan looked into one of these weird dark Mirrors in the Walls and replied: "I think I should rather be called `Daniela´ or something like that..."
"For a Daniela, You sure should look more female!" Troy mentioned and Dan turned around: "More female than THIS?! C´mon!"
"Don´t know what You mean - for Elves and Fairies You sure are a perfect Man! Perhaps a bit short..." the little Guy looked at Dan with a funny Expression - and the former Maintenance Technician sighed: "Yeeahhh... Whatever. So - what do these perfect Men usually do?"
"Now... they usually try to stand out as Warriors - so they train with Bows and Swords..." Troy began and Dan shook his Head: "Sooo... not my Style!"
"Or they train their Bodies to become stronger..."
"You mean Body Building?! No Way!"
"Heroic Stuff - You know..."
"Do I look like He-Man?!"
"Who´s this?" Troy looked at Dan with his big Eyes - and Dan sighed again: "Never mind. So... what did YOU usually do?"
"Well... I do Wood Carvings of all Kind - and other Things like that - like building Coaches and Stuff..." Troy answered and Dan nodded: "That´s more like it! So You´re a Mechanic - Sort of. Good... Let´s see, what we can do..."
So Fate began to kick in, as they went around the Corner - to see a blonde Bombshell, standing in Front of a Thing, looking like a big Harley without Wheels. Instead there was something like a rear Jet Engine - and some Front Stabilizers.
"UH! What´s this?" Troy asked silently and Dan frowned: "No Idea - let´s hava closer Look and find out..."

Tara, the Montana Witch, was crestfallen. Her nice Sky Chopper doesn´t work. The blonde Jeans´n-Leather-Grenade, usually working here as the Facility´s Nurse, had a free Day - and now spent most of this Day looking for the Problem. Pouting in Disappointment at her broken Ride she moaned: "Whoo, this seems to be serious..."
"Can we help?"
Still kneeling on the Stone Floor Tara turned around - and saw two... Elves - or so. Not too big, they still were a Sight - a small one with ice blue Hair, his Mane tamed into a thick and long Braid, reaching down to his Waist, wearing green and brown Leather Attire - and a bigger one - a bit skinny, but long-limbed - looking like a Cyberpunk Metal Band Idol including Straps and Rivets - and spiky, short light blonde Hair. And an unreadable Expression, while the smaller one was smiling. Tilting her Head Tara asked: "What are You up to?"
Happy to have stuffed all his Belongings into the countless Pouches and Pockets of his new Styling, Dan began to smile: "It´s obvious - if it has Bolts and Nuts and doesn´t work - I´m gonna fix it!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:27 am

(Hey Ban. I live again!

How free are you this week? I was in the hospital, so sorry for the delay. Fixing some problems to my arm, since a small tree clipped it while doing some yardwork. Also, I'm finishing up with my summer classes soon so I hope you are prepared to see me a lot more. Very Happy Now to get to writing. )
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 am

(HA! I just KNEW it! I always can count on You!)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 6:37 am

Now the only thing left out of Jor's mouth were the harpy's ankles and delicate feet, kicking desperately before the saliva-filled maw that they were about to enter. Her long serpentine tongue savored their flavor, lapping at the girl's soles and between the toes causing the harpy to wriggle inside her. A series of halfhearted curses could be heard before Jor's ruby lips closed over the harpy's toes and pulled her into her stomach with a steady swallow. The ruby Succubus rubbed her bulging tummy soothingly as it wriggled and groaned, the walls tightly squeezing the harpy as they prepared to send the meal through her coils. Jor dabbed her lips gently, before releasing a large belch with a bit of a blush. "Oof, she's a feisty one. But no worries Mistress, I'll break her down."

Wil meanwhile had been watching enthralled, as this being was slowly being devoured and vanishing into Jor's maw, and he began to grow slightly aroused. It didn't help that he had the hot breath of the Sorceress tickling his ear, whispering to him about how hot it was to be inside her or the Giant Succubus before them. Wil swallowed hard, feeling Donna's arms and legs wrap around him and begin to warm him up. His face was blushing as he asked. "Y-you can do that do?" Immediately, Donna would be able to see that he was imagining the feeling of their maws, of slowly slipping inside them.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 am

"You have done very well, dear Jor. My, look how nice full You are now. But be prepared - it seems we have to hunt down some Scoundrels tonight, harhar... And we surely will feast on them!" Donna Diana cheered and praised her big Friend joyfully. Then a naughty Idea was blossoming in Donna Diana´s Mind and she began to smile - and to grow a bit. She thought: `Harhar - at first I will devour him a little bit - and then I will get really big - and hug Jor a bit! This will be Fun!´
Still squatting on the Ground the Black Sorceress grew to a Height of perhaps 8 Meters and she smiled at the small Guy right between her leather-cracking, glossy-black Thighs: "I am Donna Diana, former nospheratic Princess of TIERRA SANCTA - and here I can do whatever I wish to do. Of Course I can do that."
Literally throning in Fromt of Wil she looked at him with an almost cat-like Expression: "Wanna `nub´ me a bit? This would be sweet..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:35 am

Jor blushed again at the Mistress' praise. At the information that they were likely going to go hunting, Jor grinned while her fangs gleamed in the moonlight. She patted her bulging stomach once more, which groaned ominously as she said. "Oh, don't worry. I'll have plenty of space once I'm halfway done with her."

Wil felt something happening behind him. At first he couldn't figure it out, but then he noticed that Donna's legs and thighs were growing bigger and longer. Wil watched, openmouthed as she seemed to get bigger, to a height of 8 meters. He was now sitting between her legs, entirely surrounded by her lap. "Oh." Was Wi'ls only reaction, finding that he couldn't speak under the intensity of her cat-like smirk. His face flushed cutely as he realized she could probably keep him in her boots, or devour him and he wouldn't mind. Wil swallowed when she asked him to nub her, and nodded. Softly he planted a kiss on Donna's Nuba, as he began to cuddle her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:35 am

"it´s a good Night to go hunting." Donna Diana nodded towards Jor, while she spreaded her Legs a bit more for Wil. All the streamlined, glossy-black Roundings of her elegant Bum - and these enthralling two Bulges left and right to the taut Middle Seam seemed to nub back a bit, making Donna Diana moan silently - and surprisingly cute: "Nhh... You´re so sweet down there - Wanna do this more often? I think, I would like this..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 am

Now that she had finished, and her meal had nowhere to go but through her bowels, Jor began to relax slightly. "What are you going to do to those we capture?" She asked Donna, before giggling slightly at the sight of Wil. "Seems someone likes you."

Wil meanwhile was utterly enthralled, surrounded by Donna Diana's long legs and her eye-drawing glossy black bum. His lips had just met the taut seam between the two bulges on either side of him, causing Donna to moan silently and cutely. His hands tenderly explored the curves he could see, fingers dancing lightly over the leather pants Donna wore. He uttered a blushing "Eep!" as he found that his hand hand gotten caught by her Nuba when it rubbed back on him. When asked if he wanted to do this more often, his cheeks turned red. But he kissed her boots and answered. "Yes, I would like that, if it's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:15 pm

As the Mist fairy was now enrolled at the college at the Mistress' approval, she decided to show her human friend Ishoam around the place. Tache was always willing to learn new things about where she studied, and that included getting to know some of her fellow predators. Ish had expressed a particular interest in meeting the giantess that guarded the gate.

"Jor was her name I think?"

Tache hadn't met a giantess of the regular variety in quite awhile, and thus also wanted to meet her... And maybe have Ish take a trip to her stomach as a sign of new found friendship between them. She'd eaten him a few times before, and found him very tasty and wriggly when he got to her stomach. Of course Tache had always warped him out before any serious damage was done, and could easily get him out of any other stomach.

The pair looked around for the guardian of the gate, hoping to make a new friend before the night was over.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:53 pm

If these two were on the Stroll outside the Manor - on the square-shaped Isle, they sure could see... a huge red Naga at the Gate, devouring a huge Harpy. It is a bit eerie to see something like this between some Bushes and Trees...

Now, as Wil stood before her, Donna Diana, still squatting, had his Face at the Height of her Belly Button. In a very cozy Mood she suggested with a cute Smile: "Sometimes I relax on the Tower of Fallen Leaves - there only is an open Pavillon-like Building on the Top - and a huge Poster Bed in it. So You can cuddle, drean and feel good down there as long as You wish..."
Odd.
None of Wil´s Classmate-Bullies, who think how great they are can compete with something like this, Donna Diana was sure. An amusing Thought...
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 pm

The pair would have headed outside for some air, and did indeed see the giant naga at the gate devouring the harpy. Tache figured they were pretty safe considering the naga literally just ate.

Tache held Ishoam in her hands as she flew towards the naga, aiming to be there after she finished swallowing the harpy.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:56 am

Indeed, it wouldn't be very difficult to spot Jor now at her size. The ruby naga was curled around almost all of the front half of the Manor, rubbing her coils gently as the prey inside shifted and moved.  As Tache and her passenger began to fly towards her, Jor would yawn sleepily. Her fangs gleamed in the moonlight as her maw opened impossibly wide, saliva hanging from the roof in thick ropes and tongue tasting the air. Slowly, her mouth began to close, hopefully before Tache reached her. Massive red, slitted eyes would lock onto the fairy, and Jor would smile. "Oh, hello. I didn't see you there."

If Tache couldn't stop in time, Jor would look surprised as something flew suddenly into her mouth. Tache and Ish would get a good bath in saliva as the naga swallowed reflexively, pushing another bulge down her throat. The pair would land with a splash in Jor's human stomach, her snake stomach churning beneath their feet. Jor's human organs were more of a holding chamber for the gurgling, groaning chamber below. Jor would tap her belly in surprise. "Uhm, Was that anyone?"

Wil swallowed, as he glanced up towards Donna's form. Squatting as she was, he only came up to her belly button. His face turned tomato-red as he heard the free invitation in Donna's voice. Telling him that he sometimes rested in the tower of fallen leaves, where a poster bed lay. Allowing him to remain and cuddle as much as he'd like? Which by the way, Will was all over Donna's lap by this point, snuggling her thighs, her belly, anything he could reach really. In a soft whisper, he asked. "Can I cuddle you everytime?" Also, it looked as if Wil was really starting to fantasize about her, even being inside her. He kept biting his lip and glancing at her belly, eventually little drops of blood trickled from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Donna Diana didn´t realize the two Newcomers - she also had some kinky Ideas - like her, sitting in her Office, working at some Documents and listening to some Visitors and such - while Wil was under her Table - between her Legs. And while Wil´s Face cuddled against Donna Diana´s rose quartz coloured Silk Belly, his tiny, cute Hands wandered over the rounded Surface under her Derriére, she smiled softly: "Why yes... I would like this. In Fact as a Black Sorceress You obviously have plenty of Time to spend alone."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Tache wasn't in such a big a rush as to where she would fly straight into the naga's mouth. She instead stopped a few feet away from Jor's form, growing to her giantess size on the ground. and subsequently making Ish his own size again. The fairy now stood at 100 feet tall and her orange and black wings were much bigger as well, their details and designs now becoming much more obvious to Jor. She giggled upon seeing her maw stretch and open, contemplating tossing her friend in and watching her taste him in surprise.

But that would be rude.

Instead, she simply started the conversation in a proper manner. "Hi there! Are you Jor? My friend's been looking for you."

Ish, meanwhile, was simply confused, and his face showed it. this naga looked exactly like the giantess he had seen at the gate when he met that fish girl would could stretch her mouth open wide and loved to swim. but... she was a naga, not a giantess. Surely he couldn't have missed something that obvious when he first saw her. Could he?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:15 am

Meanwhile a happy Tara (whose Sky Chopper was repaired) came into the Midnight Club with Troy and Dan - who saw his Goddess, the notorious High Speed Fairy Pearl in her Element. Moments later a smaller Version of Jor, Vortrigan, Dylan and Akeno too arrived at the new opened Club, looking at Pearl, who voluntairly let herself get stuffed with Lots of Hot Dog Sausages by Selena, the Midnight Fairy.
It seemed, You can get all Sorts of fitting `Vood´ at the Bar to `veed´ it to the one You love and admire - in Order to get in the Mood, so to say. And Kaela... the tuvalesian Power House was amused and watched them all from a quiet Table. And while even Craven and the other Students arrived, Calin and small Fabiola too came in - and were surprised to see that there was another Person in the 10ft-Range despite Jor and Priss. Calin gawked at Kaela, wondering: "Woo - look at her! She´s pretty huge!"

MIDNIGHT CLUB Aportrait1ls0x

"I´ll say - and somehow she looks... noble of a Sort..." Fabiola nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Jor's ruby eyes focused immediately upon Tache as the fairy began to grow before her eyes. The fairy now stood at 100ft tall, just about Jor's height, and Jor's eyes could clearly see the black and orange pattern on her wings. Jor watched those for a bit, before commenting. "You have some very pretty wings, do you know?" Then her attention seemed to snap back towards Tache, reaffirming itself as the fairy mentioned that her friend had been looking for her. 'I am Jor, yes. Who is this friend of yours?"

Wil blushed heavily again, having been given permission to cuddle Donna Diana whenever he wanted to. She also mentioned how being a black sorceress she had plenty of time to herself. He shivered slightly, noticing the way her silver eyes gleamed at him. Somehow, he just knew she had come up with something especially kinky, but he was surprised to find he did not mind. His bleeding lip must smell like honey to Diana, and he left little red smooches upon the taut rosy skin of her belly as a result. Wil swallowed hard and asked. "You won't hurt me right? In there?" He said, lightly tapping Donna's tummy. Shuffling his feet, he started climbing up towards her face. Pressing his small lips against her own meaningfully, he asked. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Tache gave her a bright smile. "Why thank you. I do love how pretty my wings are. Orange and black are two favorite colors." She flapped them slightly. "And this is Ishoam. He's a friend of mine. I was actually looking to feed him to you if you were hungry."

"I was expecting more of a regular giantess actually. Do you have a twin, Jor? Last time I saw you I don't remember you being a naga." He said as he stood in his friend's hands, looking up at Jor and into her ruby eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIDNIGHT CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDNIGHT CLUB
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next