Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIDNIGHT CLUB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:09 am

Sitting down in the Chisels Donna Diana leaned back, so Wil could easily climb on her, as she gave him her softest Smile: "My, my... Hurting You? harhar... No - as You can see, we are the ones, who protect You from getting hurt - or even worse..."
How cute this one feels on her Face - with his tiny Hands and his nice Face - so Donna Diana decided to stay this big for now. It´s a nice Size for `Beginners´, so to say. With her cute and now silent Voice (to not scare Wil) Donna Diana asked him with a dreamy expression: "So, now... what is Your innermost Wish, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Jor smiled, pleased that the fairy seemed to like her comment. It was always good to make new friends, yes? The naga thought so anyway. Suddenly, Jor's eyes focus on Ish as the fairy brings him up to her face and shows him off. "It's very nice to-huh?" Jor states, dumbstruck. She wants to feed her friend to me? Who does that? The naga appear to be confused, very confused. But she latched onto what Ish said as he stared up into her eyes. And strangely the naga began laughing. She raised a finger tip to a fang and bit it, letting the blood drip onto the fairy's outstretched hand. And before their eyes, the blood began to move, harden and become the same crystalline skin that Jor possessed. Standing on the hand, facing Ish, was another Jor. "A twin, hmm? You could say that." The naga said, her eyes shining in amusement.

Wil looked up into Diana's soft smile and strangely felt comfortable. Her words reassured him that she would not harm him. Her soft voice, almost cute and melodic, asked him what his innermost wish was. And Wil, tiny as he was compared to her, found himself entertaining an idea that made him skittish and sheepish. In the shakiest softest voice, Wil took a small gulp and admitted. "To be y-yours forever. ...your prey if you wish it." He could feel the hot breeze of her breath blowing past his burning cheeks and it ruffled his hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 am

"Well..." Donna Diana smiled: "If You´re going down - now I am not this big, that You would simply `fall in´ and get lost. This would be no Fun - I like to feel something, You know? You would fill me up pretty nice, hehe... But the Question is - are You really prepared to do this? You´re not used to this, right? Now - let me start by showing You, what awaits You..."
The dark Sorceress placed Wil carefully on the Ground - and began to lie down on her Tummy in Front of him. And as her Face was placed on her Underarms - Donna Diana opened up her smiling Mouth astonishingly wide. So her Ivory Fangs framed a light rosy Throat, that stretched a bit, so Wil could see, how Donna Diana´s flat, cat-like Tongue showed him the Tip of her laryngal Flap - and to make this all even more fascinating it seemed as if this former Vampiress even worked with the Moonshine - her Esophagus opened up into a glossy-wet, deep Tube - and at the lower End even her Stomach opened up for Wil: "Totally empty - only for You, hehe... In there anything vanishes - to be never seen again..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:11 am

Wil swallowed nervously as Donna began teasing him about how well he would fill her up. These comments made him nervous and skittish as all hell but he stayed gently in place. She had promised not to hurt him. Well, that and some part of him found the teasing hot. As she promised to show him what awaited him, Wil carefully stepped off her palm onto the ground. Curious as to what she would show him, Wil waited patiently before her as Diana seemed to gracefully lie down on her tummy and smiling, opened her mouth wide. A treasure awaited him, an example of predatory prowess as Donna's gleaming fangs highlighted her rosy throat which even seemed to open up to welcome him into her stomach. Wil felt his knees go weak and the little teen collapsed to his bum as he stared up into the cavern of Diana's mouth. He now understood why anything vanished within there as she had said. "But, you w-won't let me vanish r-right?" He said, now on the cusp of her open lip. She could snatch him up and gulp him down before he could even react but wil trusted her. And it was this trust that caused him to climb into her mouth, even if he did have to hug one of her fangs for support as soon as he had essentially put his entire being in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 pm

`Oh, You get the total Package - You can have it all!´ Donna Diana told him telepathically - because her Mouth still was open and Wil could see, how her Stomach closed - and opened up again. Her light rosy Inside matched her elegant rosequartz-like Paleness perfectly, making her truly a living Gem of lascivious Darkness.
`You have to know, as a Vampiress I love to destroy my Enemies with the greatest possible Shock-and-Awe-Techniques - and leaving nothing than a huge Mess - as a Warning for others to not get too cocky. But I also admire the Feeling I get by devouring something big and living, that fills me uo - from the Voicebox down into my pulsing, trembling Pelvis - just like some Deep Sea Fish - I think I have to thank Jor for this Gift, hehe...´ Donna Diana explained, while her Esophagus began to move behind her Tongue. Her heavy Eyelids were covering her silvergrey Eyes, which looked at Wil with an interesting Expression - perhaps this one Guy is the one truly understanding the Princess of the Dark, Heir of the Vulcan Throne? The one, trusting her this much - and loving her... even while being inside her - which normally no one survives?
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Ishoam took a step back in his friend's hand as the droplet of blood materialized into Jor. "How.. How do you do that? What kind of magic?"

Tache had never seen anything like that before, and looked equally surprised. The fairy just stood there, holding out Ish still. He would look like an offering still. But tache had a feeling that would be put on hold for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:35 pm

And while Jor was digesting a big `Chick´ with a happy Smile and Donna Diana was inviting a small Student named Wil to do sightseeing within her, Tara the Montana Witch was testing her repaired SkyBike - and Troy and Damian were going down into the Cellar, where all this noisy Music was coming from.
"What´s this? The Midnight Club?" Damian wondered and Troy said with big Eyes: "Never heared of it!"
"Well then - let´s hava Look..." the slender elven Boy said and opened the Door.

(Here a bit fitting Sound for this Party)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLAkA4HrXU&list=PLxaKD9CrIp2wBceYnnINnIFbB7T-LtJpY

`Very creepy!´ was Damian´s first Thought - it looked like something dark between a roman Bacchanal and a truly hellish Devouring Feast. Everywhwere You could see someone or something vanishing in a wide open Mouth - or Things like that. With a concerned and funny Expression Damian wandered around, followed by a smiling (and somehow knowing) Troy. There were many People Damian knew by now - like this big, catlike Priss at the Bar, having an obviously interesting Conversation with Ivy, that athletic Forge Angel. Both wore dark and adventurous Vesture - and obviously were a bit hammered.
Odd.
And Damian realized something else - he could see in the Dark, if he wanted to. What he didn´t see were his Eyes, now glowing bluegreen in the Dark. But he saw, the two big Women on their Barstools were... swarmed over by many of these Tiny Guardians - these Guys, almost 10 Inches tall. These all were Bron´s Comrades.
And Bron himself was in Heaven by now - literally. While a pretty drunken Ivy and Priss enjoyed being comforted by many small Hands just everywhere, Bron was trapped deep inside Ivy´s brawny Stomach, his Face bouncing against the End of Ivy´s Stomach. And he was hammered, too.
So Damian could not only see, how these big Women allowed all the small Guys to comfort them even betwen their wide open Thighs in their tight Pants, he also could see, how something in their Bellies was moving. And how Priss simply devoured two more of these small Guys, who were standing on the Bar Desk just a Second ago.
What the Hell... ?
A few Steps away this so-called Arts-and-Ethics-Teacher - this small blonde Girl named Fabiola was persuaded by some of her Fans to do something even stranger - she sat on the Table in her usual Metal Attire, as another Girl suddenly stood on a Chair and dangled a huge living Fish over Fabiola´s Head. Then Fabiola opened her Mouth almost frighteningly wide and the cheering Girls at the Table could see, how this huge Fish slowly sank insanely deep into her yearningly stretching Throat. Impossible that this huge Thing would completely fit into the Belly of this tiny Girl - and indeed, the Struggling let collapse Fabiola in Pleasure and she lolled on the Table, while the other Girls started to cuddle her just everywhere.
"You really like this, hm?" Damian heared Troy - and then the small Guy pointed over to another Table where Pearl and Selena were sitting with some other People: "See? There they are.!"
`At least one here seems to be pretty normal - or so.´ Damian thought and went over to Pearl. Selena, sitting next to her started to smile and placed small Troy between her long Legs, while the Highspeed Fairy watched with Interest over the longlimbed elven Boy with the short, spiky Hair, standing in Front of her. Correction - she just stared at him in Awe.
And Damian realized: Pearl was not the only one.
This was the first Time he was `seen´ by many Girls - with an astonishing Effect, it seemed.
"What?" he asked - and Pearl´s Eyes got even bigger: "You... are Dan?"
With a skew Smile and his Fists at his Hips he answered laconically: "Tomorrow morning I still was..."
"Now he´s Damian!" Troy said with a broad Smile: "And he totally rocks!"
"I´ll say!" Pearl stammered and Damian sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 10:48 am

Wil let out a small "Eep" as Diana's transmitted her thoughts telepathically. His arms curled tight around one of her fangs, clinging to it as a comfort blanket while the new sensation passed. Slowly, his arms relaxed and his eyes opened to a rosy cave that breathed elegance. Strangely it seemed to fit her perfectly, such that Wil couldn't resist smiling. Even his thoughts would convey this smile back to her as the fingers on his hand tenderly touched her tongue. He could feel her silver-grey eyes on him, staring down at him with an interested expression he imagined. Probably as to why he was so interested and loving towards her, even while within her mouth. And Wil himself couldn't explain it. His thoughts communicated the desire to know more about this Princess of the Dark, and if that meant putting himself in her hands then so be it. "I trust you to keep me safe." He said to Diana, before lowering his feet gently past the cusp of her throat.

So, while Jor was digesting a harpy, there was another Jor currently making her way towards the Midnight Club herself. Along with a crew of her closest friends: Volti, Dylan, Akeno, and little Iria who was currently hitching a ride. Jor could feel her ruby stomach walls cuddle around the small woman, gently massaging her even as she played with her hand and tickled Jor's tonsils. Whenever she found a particularly sensitive spot, Iria would hear the succubus give a small moan. "Are we close?" Jor asked curiously and then followed up. "Little Iria is playing me like a violin. I may have to sit down."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 11:13 am

"Hehe - if I can be between Your Thighs You can sit down whereever You want - even on my face!" Vortrigan smiled skew - but with Bo deep inside him he knew what she meant. Iria however loved how Jor´s Esophagus opened up - and how cute it felt to put her whole Arm in there - til she reached up to her twitching Throatbow again: "Mooh, I do so love to feel this Swallowing..."
So the four entered the Midnight Club deep down in the Vaults - and were baffled. Here sure... Things were happening in the shadowy Corners of this Location. Lips were closing over loved ones - Bellies were filled and stretched by aroused Victims and small Admirers were dominated by big Goddesses for an Evening. Here it seemed everything could happen. So as Pearl stood up - and sat a surprised Damian in Front of her on the Table. And soon as he sat there a joyful Troy showed up between his Legs - and cuddled his Face down there, making Damian moan in Astonishment - and Pearl moan in Astonishment too - about his huge, light rosy Throat: "Wooo, Girls - howzit - any Volunteers?"
And then Hell broke loose at this Table.

Feeling the Waves of Pleasure Donna Diana felt Wil´s tiny Hands on her rough Tongue - and his nice Bum, as he came closer to her Throatbow.
`He really is in a nice Size - this will be Fun!´ she began to smile a bit more, stretching her Pharynx and giving the Boy a better Look at his Feet vanishing in her happily contracting Esophagus. Wil´s Hands could feel the rough and damp Surface of Donna Diana´s Tongue and he saw how all this looked like light rosy Porcellaine - except for the Fact that everything was moving in a very lascivious Way.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Wil's hands could feel the rough and slick surface of Diana's tongue, and somehow it reminded him of a cat. He stroked his fingers along it gently, admiring the rosy porcelain of her mouth. It would be the oddest feeling, he supposed, petting her tongue. Still, he could see her stretching her pharynx to show him how her esophagus was happily pulling his feet deeper into her depths with gentle pressure. And after a moment of gathering his courage, he slid past her throat-bow and let her swallow him.

Jor raised an eyebrow at that, turning towards Voltigan with a grin on her face. "My dear, are you trying to tempt a succubus? Because I think I'll have to accept that offer." She said, now entwining an arm with her new "seat" for tonight. Jor meanwhile could feel Iria putting her whole arm up her throat, hand playing with the succubus' twitching throat-bow as she gently swallowed around the girl's arm. And as they entered to the scene of utter pleasurable chaos, Jor grinned. Now this was a place for a succubus to thrive. She saw lips were closing over loved ones - Bellies were filled and stretched by aroused Victims and small Admirers were dominated by big Goddesses for an Evening. There was even a table where Pearl and two cute male elves were playing between each other's thighs. Until suddenly, the taller, thinner, darker elf opened his mouth to reveal a huge rosy throat and he was swarmed by girls wanting to enter. Jor grinned at Volti again as she approached that table, puling him along with her. "I hope you meant what you said before." She said as she pushed him to lie down on the table and sat on his face. She gave a sideways glance to Pearl. "So Pearl, who are your cute friends?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Suddenly Troy´s Head vanished in Selena´s Maw and Pearl smiled at the big Woman, who squatted next to Damian on the Table - and had Vortrigan´s Face as a Pillow under her Bum. Vortrigan loved to see how this literally gorgeous Woman spreaded her endless Thighs - and how her Bum in these insanely tight deep red Pants sank towards his Face. He loved these two Bulges, between which his Nose landed - and how warm and soft this all was. So what his Face couldn´t reach, would be comforted by his Hands...
The High Speed Fairy showed Jor around: "Well... here are Tessa, Sandy the Iron Girl, Mirage the Giantess - and Saleen. She´s the most harmless around here."
Saleen blushed and was touched by Pearl - and collapsed to a height of perhaps 45 cm. Astonished she looked around - and everyone looked back at her - even Damian.
"And these here are Selene the Midnight Fairy, in her Maw is Troy the Woodelf and Damian the Dark Elf sits here in Front of me." Pearl poked him between his Legs, making him moan again. Then she pointed back at Saleen and said: "And I think she really wants to be a bit devoured by my Boyfriend, theheee..."
Damian blushed and bowed forward, letting Troy´s tiny Hands vanish under his Bum: "Really? I... am?"
"You so are! For a long Time, didn´t You know?" Pearl purred.
Then she pointed at his Mouth and said: "And now we are even - so howzit? I am full with Hot Dogs - and You can be full with... her."
Damian was a bit overrun. Then he turned around and looked at a blushing Saleen.

Donna Diana let Wil feel, how her laryngal Flap gently rubbed over his Neck. How her Tonsils rubbed his Cheeks and how her Uvula danced over his Hair. Her stretchy, soft and wet Esophagus embraced his whole Body and then his Face.
Soon after that a curled-up Wil found himself surrounded by light rosy, wet and warm Softness. He also could see, how her Esophagus gently closed over his Head. The stretchy Organ then began to contract a bit - cuddling him and moving him around with his Head deep down. So Wil´s Face bumped against another curled Hole...
"Now say - am I matching Your Expectations, my sweet little Victim?" Donna Diana asked towards her rounded Tummy with a satisfied Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 2:09 am

Tache meanwhile was still holding out her friend to the now tiny Jor who had materialized from a droplet of blood. What kind of magic was that? She had read about illusions before, and as a mist fairy she was quite familiar and adept at them. She was curious as to why she was using this illusion to talk to her smaller friend.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 8:44 pm

What Tessa didn´t know...

...her big Sister Jennifer Talbot was here - to look how she´s doing. Jennifer Talbot, running a big Company which was building the SEBUR Limousines and Sports Coupés on her Homeworld, landed here with her own Car - coming directly from the Negav Dimensional Gate. So she drove in her own Coupé, a Sebur Excelsior Sixwheeler (4 at Front, 2 at Rear) 16 Cylinders Monster through the Woods in this new-looking Street to the Black Manor - as she saw these two huge... Whatevers. over some Bushes and Trees. One was red and obviously snakelike of a Kind - and the other, smaller one was... like some gothic Princess - in still pretty big.
"What the... ?" Jennifer wondered, as somebody knocked at her Window, making her shriek.
"C´mon - I´m not this ugly." Elaine sighed - and Jennifer saw the first and also pretty impressive elven Woman in her Life. Wearing Kind of... Casual Wear, including a Pair of light grey Jeans, a black T-Shirt of a Band called Blind Guardian – and a pretty big Knife in her Belt. There she was - with her long, fine milkwhite Hair, her bluegreen Eyes and her exotic Face and the pointy Ears - Elaine the Wildelven Scout.
And Jennifer could do nothing but stare at her.
"What?"
„You really are... an elven Woman?“ Jennifer stammered and a faint, tired looking Smile appeared on Elaine´s Face: „Well... it´s obvious, is it not?“
Then she simply opened the Door and sat down in Jennifer´s Car – pushing the Seat back, because she was pretty tall. Elaine looked at her – and presumed: „So You are Tessa´s big Sister. Coming a long Way to this World to look after her. And now You see these two over there...“ she pointed at the huge Naga and this dark Princess-like Woman: „...and You ask Yourself, if Tessa is safe and sound, right?“
„You know me?“ Jennifer asked and Elaine replied: „Your Arrival was mentioned earlier – so I came out here to welcome You.“
Then she pointed at the two huge Beings not too far away: „This is a savage World. So I thought it would be a good Idea to guard You to the College – this Way would be fine.“
Slowly Jennifer drove her Car towards the Black Manor. A strange World, indeed...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:31 am

If the Jor from the droplet of blood was an illusion, it was a seriously powerful one. For Tache would feel that Jor was solid as she walked forward on her hand to approach Ish. "So, friend. You wanted to be eaten by me?" She asked, giggling curiously.

Wil was surrounded by rosy, soft, rippling flesh. He could feel how her Laryngal Flap cuddled him, how her Uvula danced on his head. At the embrace, he felt cozy and warm. Her esophagus closed over him, the strong tube massaging him as it moved him further down. His face bumped against another entrance, the one to her stomach. With a soft splash, Wil plopped into Diana's stomach. He could feel her stomach cuddling him as Diana asked him if she was meeting his expectations. His cheek pressed against the wall of her stomach as he said. "It's lovely. I feel so warm, and safe entirely in your power. I trust you." He said, smiling as he sent waves of love and happiness empathically to her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:48 am

Gently sitting down on a big Tree Trunk Donna Diana watched her own Tummy with Intererst. Happily she did let her Stomach knead Wil a bit. Softly his Face bumped against the curled Hole deep down within the Pelvis of the Dark Sorceress, almost feeling like Sort of a Kiss.
"See?" she purred: "All empty - only for You. My last Victim was a big Snake, who ate a few Rats... now You have all the Space You want... Wanna stay in there a While? hehe..."

"Looks like they are occupied - so we can drive to the Manor." Elaine smiled faintly and leaned back in the Seat. Jennifer however seemed not to be likely wasting Time here. She drove a bit faster.

Meanwhile Tessa could see, how Vortrigan suddenly transformed back into Jortrigan - who instantly started to cuddle and kiss Jor´s Nuba. And Iria, the small Flores-II-Mechanic still loved to rub her Palm up and down against Jor´s Esophagus and Tongue - she liked the Feeling when her Throat contracted and her Uvula tickled over her Hand.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 am

As Diana moved to sit down against this tree trunk, she jostled Wil around inside her stomach. He fell, his face bumping against a tight hole deep within the Sorceress. This hole seemed to kiss him, much to his shy embarrassment as he sat up, blushing redder than a tomato. Then slowly, he leaned over and gave one of the Dark Sorceress' most sensitive spots a kiss. She purred and it reverberated throughout his body, comfortingly. As she asked if he wanted to stay in here a while, he said. "Yes, I think I would like that." . She would then feel him curl up inside her, closing his eyes and drifting off into a innocently cute sleep as he rubbed one of the Sorceress' pleasure spots.

Jor meanwhile might have been busy digesting the harpy and dealing with her newest friend, but she was still the guardian of the gate so her watchful eyes were paying attention to that. No one got into or out of the school without Donna's permission and as the car began to drive faster, a massive red hand started to reach forward to grab it.

True Jor however was dealing with some problems of her own. Namely some overly affectionate lovers. She let out a small eep of surprise as Voltrigan transformed back into Jortrigan, the half succubus form her magic had given him, and immediately started to cuddle and kiss her Nuba. Jor's long legs, dressed in fine red leather, immediately wrapped around Jortigan's head in surprise restraining them there. Volti would soon have to contend with the aphrodisiac effect of being so close to a succubus like Jor, as her spicy cinnamon scent reached him through her taut leather pants.

In fact, Jor was so surprised by Volti's move that when Iria rubbed her esophagus and tongue, the woman was pulled halfway out of Jor's throat. "Ggguh." Jor managed to say around Iria's torso as the woman dangled there, top half out of Jor's mouth and completely drenched in her sweet saliva. Jor's shock didn't affect her for long however, as a very naughty tongue was soon taking advantage of the situation rubbing up against the woman's Nuba.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Sreaming like Heck Jennifer seemed to lose her Mind totally. With an annoyed Eyeroll Elaine lowered her Window and looked at Jor: "Okay - You´re still on to Your Job. Could You please leave us alone, before she she gets hopelessly insane?"
Lolling on her Tree Trunk Donna Diana managed to take a Look at Elaine and Jennifer: "Mmmmmheheee... So this is Jennifer Talbot, the Sister of Tessa... Theheee, what a nice Welcoming! I think Tessa is in the Midnight Club by now..."
"Thought so." Elaine nodded. Looking at Donna Diana´s Belly the Wild-Elven Woman then asked: "Who´s that?"
"This is Wil - in his very own Midnight Club, heheee." the Sorceress smiled.

All of a Sudden Jor seemed to give Birth to a small Girl in a pretty strange, but also arousing Manner - Iria moaned, while they all looked at her in Awe. Damian got big Eyes and Pearl moaned, too: "Wooow! This is sooo hot! I want this. too! Gotta digest all my Wienies fast!"
Damian himself was `occupied´ by small Saleen, who sat astride on his Waist and Troy, who still was fascinated by Damian´s taut Bum, spreading his long Legs even more and loving to rub the wonderfully rounded Soffit while admiring the Bulges under the tight grey Jeans Cloth. Finally Saleen asked Damian, rubbing her Nuba at his flat Tummy: "Can You do that, too?"
"Uhhm... No Idea." Damian blushed. Meanwhile Selena could hear a happy Bo moaning deep in Jortrigan´s Pelvis. So she came closer to the Hell-Elven Woman´s black Leather Bum - and put her left Ear on it: "Well - this is pretty hot, too... I had no Idea, You can go THIS deep down..."
And where Jortrigan was now - she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:24 am

At the screaming, a concerned look came upon Jor's face. And then the window rolled down and an annoyed elf gave her an eyeroll as she asked if Jor could leave them alone before the other woman went mad. At this, Jor raised an eyebrow hints of an amused smile playing across her lips. "Well, don't try to skip the gate check next time." She said calmly releasing the car.

Wil continued to pet and cuddle Diana's walls as he snored softly. He couldn't help it. He was surrounded by her warmth, with soothed and cuddled with him. It was cozy. A few minutes later, he awoke. He blushed immediately. "Oh my, did I fall asleep?" He asked sheepishly. He gave Diana a small peck. "I knew I could trust you to keep me safe, my Queen of the Dark."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:55 am

"This is crazy - this is totally insane!" Jennifer clinged shaken to the tall Wild-Elven Woman and Elaine mentioned: "And it´s over now. So now - drive on. I can´t handle this... Thing."
"You can´t drive a Car?" Jennifer asked, while stepping just on the Steam and Elaine blushed: "There... are no Cars around here. Well - not much..."
And Donna Diana´s light rosy Stomach contracted and opened uo at both Ends - shoving Wil gently up and down: "You sure are safe in there, heheee... perhaps later on we will join this Club, hm? Let me brag around with You a bit - or You will do this with me, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 am

Jor continued staring at the black car as it sat there, unmoving. She had to hide a laugh behind a hand while the other tinies conversed. Eventually her curiosity got the better of her. They wanted to escape so why weren't they moving? Jor leaned down, pushing the car forward with one finger gently until it was in the parking lot of the College.

Wil could feel Diana's stomach contracting and pushing him around. The soft walls bouncing him lightly as they cuddled him. But despite all the movement and warmth, he had never felt more safe. In his mind, he imagined him kneeling with Diana hugging him from behind.  The next few words however caused his face to blush red. "Wha?" He exclaimed, being told that she wanted to show him off in the club. Or to have Wil do this with her. "I-i wouldn't m-mind." He said, pushing his toes together.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Finally the Car was on the Parking Lot - and Elaine sighed, looking at the curled-up, trembling Something in her Lap: "Uhhm... e´re here."

Now Donna Diana squatted on the Chisels of the Entrance - and watched herself in the huge mirroring Windows. There she as - now around eight Meters tall, with a broad´n cozy Smile on her almost cat-like Face, she looked... happy, as she watched her moving Belly Muscles - and her little Victim, vanishing deeper down, almost behind her Belt Buckle.
"Uhh... I can feel everything - You´re so cute in there..." the Sorceress moaned and began to smile: "And such seet Thoughts - You can rest between my Thighs as long as You want. I hope You know that..."
Despite Wil could not see it, Donna Diana opened up her Thighs, letting her insanely tight and glossy black Leather Leggins creak lasciviously...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:56 am

Jor cocked her head to the side as she noticed the tinies curled up, trembling. "Well, sheesh. I'm not that terrifying am I?" Jor said, checking herself out within the glossy shine of her crystalline scales.

Meanwhile, True Jor grinned sultrily as her tongue continued to pleasure Iria, her throat starting to pull the small girl back down into her stomach. As Jor's lips close over Iria's fingers and she traces their descent back inside her, she blows a kiss at the crowd in the midnight club. "...I still have room for one more."

Wil could feel himself sliding deeper down within the Sorceress, his tiny hands playing with the taut flesh that cuddled him. He was now almost to the Sorceress' pelvis, and could see where her stomach pushed food into her intestines to be processed. But she would keep him safe. his bigger problem was the embarrassment he radiated at her seeing his thoughts. Diana would see both shyness and arousal as the image of her presenting him to the others at the club flashed within his mind. Or vice versa. But mostly she would feel love and trust, some things that she might have been deprived of.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:13 am

Elaine looked at Jor, as if she´s out of her Mind.
"Jennifer is not from here - where she comes from, the biggest self-moving Things are... Machines." she said, looking at Jennifer, who still was trembling.
"And You are destroying her Mind, just by being like that." Elaine concluded. It was not easy to read her Mind - the icy-elegant Appearance, mixed with the almost tired-looking Expression on her Face was difficult to read.

Meanwhile Donna Diana was happy like she last was a long Time ago. She strolled through the victorian-looking Park in Front of the Black Manor, slowly shrinking back to her normal Size and looking like a Goth-Teen in an especially good Mood. Still smiling she said: "Uhh... You´re sooo cute down there... I think You even will be able to stop my next `Vore-Tex´, hehe..."
In her Minde Donna Diana was amidst her friends in the Midnight Club - with Wil, cuddling her. This would be Fun.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Jor looked confused, but apologetic. "Uhm sorry for existing then?" She says, tilting her head to the side and looking at Elaine. The crystalline naga shrugged. "If it will makes her feel better." She said before snapping and altering her size to a more normal form.

Wil could feel her happiness and grinned, sending his happiness at her. He did react with some surprise as her stomach started to shrink but figured that was her returning to normal form. On the other hand, that meant that he could reach and cuddle more of her as he filled her up more. Diana would feel Wil's fingers trail against one of her erogenous zones inside teasingly as he said. "I'll do my best."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

The Wild Elven Woman looked at Jor and mentioned: "We have this School now - with Students and naturally Relatives from other Worlds it seems. So we all have to learn a bit about Diplomacy. If You would happen to come from a World without any Magic - like Jennifer does - what would You think, seeing something huge chasing You? Okay, You have a Job here, but the first Time You saw me should tell You everything is allright, so the Fun ends there."
She looked at Jennifer and said: "Well - I have to learn it, too - sometimes I seem to appear a bit cold - which is not always appropriate."

Now being trapped in Donna Diana´s tight and bulging Belly, Wil´s Head plopped out up into her Esophagus again, which rubbed against his Cheeks: "Theheee, I´m so full now, this is Fun!"
She walked into the Manor and Wil could feel this swinging Movement in her Stomach: "Mind´if I let You out, when we enter the Party?"
On this Party the other Jor however was comforted by small Iria, who curiously did put her left Hand deep down into Jor´s Pelvis, curiously observing this curled Opening, sucking at her Wrist. And Jor, still sitting on Jortrigan´s Face could feel how this hellish Melange of elven Blood and Succubus cuddled and kissed her Nuba. And she was observed and cheered by all the Students at this Table, while small Saleen was curiously looking down into Damian´s wide open Throat - and Troy still was playing between his wide open Legs. And Pearl was relaxing and smiling as she said to Selena: "See? Damian is so hot - and he´s my Friend - I still can´t believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDNIGHT CLUB
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next