Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water-Nebula's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Water-Nebula's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Spoiler:

Edit: I'm considering a reboot of all of my original characters since looking back they didn't turn out quite..to my current interests

Last edited by Water-Nebula on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Updated my first post, gave Sachiel a rival, and sorta invented a new parasite. I also made a tiny scorpisai, since the scorpisai page never specified size
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 4:21 pm

Okay I rarely say this to anyone, WB, but I ♡LOVE♡ Every single character on this page! They are so well thought our and original oh and not one but two male fairies? That's just awesome~! I'll give you a details latter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 4:29 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Okay I rarely say this to anyone, WB, but I ♡LOVE♡ Every single character on this page! They are so well thought our and original oh and not one but two male fairies? That's just awesome~! I'll give you a details latter.

Thank you! I worked really hard on them! The names were the hardest part, since the name meaning is a hint at the traits of the character. Not sure if I should list the meanings or just keep it as an Easter egg though Razz
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Water-Nebula wrote:

Thank you! I worked really hard on them! The names were the hardest part, since the name meaning is a hint at the traits of the character. Not sure if I should list the meanings or just keep it as an Easter egg though Razz

I could tell. They are quite clever I will give ya. Just keep in mind if you list them on DA you'll need a fuller bio than this or you'll have include this whole document to make it worth the reader's time. Oho! I thought there was something funny about the names you chose. One I recognized as Gaelic I think? At least the roughness of it made me think Gaelic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Water-Nebula wrote:

I could tell. They are quite clever I will give ya. Just keep in mind if you list them on DA you'll need a fuller bio than this or you'll have include this whole document to make it worth the reader's time. Oho! I thought there was something funny about the names you chose. One I recognized as Gaelic I think? At least the roughness of it made me think Gaelic.

My source could be wrong, but here's where the names originate:

Sachiel: Hebrew

Shadrach: Hebrew

Trava: Slovakian

Marja: Scandinavian

Serket: Ancient Egyptian

Kalyah: Misspelling of the name Kaliyah which originates from India

Note: Even though in this case Kalyah was a typo I made of the Indian name, it does exist as a name by itself. However, the meanings don't match so search for "kaliyah" and not "kalyah"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Hebrew! Interesting base. I remembered Serket from Egyptian lore, I think they are also considered Cryptids aren't they? Hmm a word puzzle hidden in characters. x3 Fascinating. I'm gonna give this a shot then! I love anagrams and word puzzles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:29 pm

I'm currently considering an air elemental oc, but I might make him a different race. Oh, and I made some extremely basic visual aids for Sachiel, Shadrach, and Trava clothing designs, but they came out all blurry 
(which is saying something considering how horrible they looked before their quality changed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Ok I cleared up some of Sachiel's abilities and made him a teeny bit crazy cause all the best people are. I'll be doing these mini expansions for all the characters since I'd like to change a few concepts
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Water-Nebula wrote:
Ok I cleared up some of Sachiel's abilities and made him a teeny bit crazy cause all the best people are. I'll be doing these mini expansions for all the characters since I'd like to change a few concepts

Eventual change is good for characters. They will develop allot of times in a lifetime. Clare and Tam show this if you look at my bios on DA. XD So many little tweaks and revisions have lead to them being so well liked and so fn to write. Hopefully you'll see that with Sachiel too. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Finally added my fairy pack yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water-Nebula's Characters   Water-Nebula's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water-Nebula's Characters
Page 1 of 1