Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Luumi rubbed her belly as Tyler gave up. That was what she loved feeling the most. "I always enjoy my meals."

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:13 pm

I smile weakly, feeling her acids on my body. "Thank you. Glad I was nice." I decided to sleep too, to make it less painful for me.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:48 am

*So, the naga ate him after all.* Agate sighed.

*Lets go now, I dont wanna be the next snack.* said Ishida. *Atria, the deerataur might come back.*

*Alright, lets go home.* Copper smiled and placed the two on his shoulder, getting into flight again. *Next destination is the Tolmeshal Forest!*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 am

((Well since I'm getting digested, do you want to come up with a new RP entirely, or have me play a different human character?))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 2:59 pm

(I'm fine with whatever.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 pm

(Actually, If it's ok with you both, I'd like to continue as a different human character. This time as a hunter/soldier commando guy.)
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

(OK)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:01 pm

(A'ight.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:43 pm

((Alright then, since you both agreed we will continue from where we left off.))

Bill was a commando and part of the Insulon Fist, well he was until he got banned from them after a "peacekeeping" mission in Negav against anti-magic overuse protesters. So banned from that city, he wanders the forests and jungles of Felarya trying to survive and save those in trouble. He carries an assault rifle on him, as well as some grenades, which have been able to defeat some smaller predators and can certainly make others think twice about attacking him, however this equipment makes him slower than most others, especially at long distances.

Today Bill finds himself walking through the Mist Ocean, trying to get across it to reach a supposed outpost at the other side. "Damn this mist! I can barely see 50 meters in any direction!"

((How's that?))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

(That works.)

Luumi went to sleep to digest her meal and Atria walked into the distance.

Both perked up as the forest began to speak. They focused their whole beings into pulling words from the mist. "Ocean... Challenger... Find... Him..."

Luumi laid back down. "The Ocean? That's so far... I'll let you have this one, A."

Atria was already on her way.

In the Ocean, the mist was thick. A small light began to dance around in it, trying to draw Bill's attention.

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:59 am

Instinctively, Bill drew his rifle, walking cautiously towards the light. He knew it was most likely a trap or trick, but he was always prepared for situations like these. "Heh, might be a way out of this damn mist."
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 am

Meanwhile, the trio of Ishida, Agate and Copper was heading towards the Tolmeshal Forest. However, they got lost due to the mist and ended up by the Mist Ocean. Agate restored her normal size, but kept Ishida shrunken in her bag in order to rotect him.

*This mist....* said Copper. *I bet we got lost*

*You just realize it now?* Agate sighed and lit up a light sphere in order to illuminate the mist and see more.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:40 pm

The curious pink light continued to dance around, drifting to and fro in the wind. It seemed to be beckoning Bill.

Atria was fast. She would arrive at the Ocean within minutes.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 pm

*We are off the map* Ishida said from Agates bag.

*And you said you know the way back home.* Agate scolded Copper.

*Sorry, it seems the mist does not wants us to leave yet.* Copper sighed.

*Anyway, it would be bad if that naga catch us again. Or we run into Atria...* Agate continued.

*We almost became friends.* Ishida remarked. *And then that damn naga ruined everything.*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Curiously, but still with rifle drawn, Bill continued to walk towards it. He thinks to himself how it is most likely a trap, but also could possibly be a way out of this mess. Perhaps a helpful magic?
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:09 pm

The light continued to bounce playfully. As Bill approached, it seemed to giggle as it flew farther way. It remained visible, however. It seemed to be trying to take Bill somewhere.

Atria stood at the edge of the Ocean, trying to figure out where exactly the challenger was.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Bill decided to follow it, for now, although he was growing more and more wary of it. "Probably a damn fairy..." He says although he was following it now, hereally didn't plan on doing so for much longer.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Atria looked deep into the mist, trying to find the challenger. A small light appeared in front of her. It jingled as it bounced around, beckoning for Atria to follow.

The one that had been playing with Bill continued to lead him along.

The lights giggled in unison.

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Bill was only a few moments away from firing at the lights. There was definitely something up with this, something he really didn't feel good about. "What do you faries think you are doing?"
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Copper noticed the light leading Bill from the distance.

*Look, a light!* he said.

*We must be careful.* Agate stated. *I might be anything, from a michivousfairy, to a larger treat. Keep our distance, until we dont know for sure.*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Atria followed the light swiftly. At least one of the Sentinels was looking out for her.

The light playing with Bill stopped bouncing for a moment, as if considering the man's question. Its only answer was to jingle like a bell as it shook.

A second light got closer, with thundering hooves close behind. Both of the lights giggled again as the one that had been leading Bill called to him. "Oh, just helping out a friend."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 pm

"A predator? Damn you!" He said, using his rifle attempting to shoot the fairy, while moving backwards.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Copper and Agate his into a nearby bush.

*I can feel her presence.* said Agate. *It is Atria*
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

The fairy Bill had shot at didn't move an inch. The bullets phased right through her as she faded away into the mist.

The other fairy called out. "Seeing double, are we? Over here!"

Atria, closely following her guide, spotted Bill. She held up a finger and motioned for Bill to turn around.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 6:00 pm

I turn around, horrified to see a giant Deertaur there. "You cheating fairy! You led me here to be fed to her! Well take this!" I said, attempting to shoot the fairy again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: