Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Bill enjoyed that he had made the others a little happy, although he was still not used to having others around. He thought he noticed Myra shrink, despite saying she had no shrinking powers. Although, he dismissed this as perhaps just an optical illusion and chose not to say anything as he followed her through the shortcut.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm

*Come on, it is not funny!* Ishida said with a serious face.
*Indeed.* Agate sighed, agreeing with Ishida.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 4:49 pm

(Myra never claimed to not have shrinking powers.)

Myra still gave no input on the joke. She didn't dare speak her mind in front of Bill. She barely dared to speak at all.

She managed to curl her lips into a smile, though her eyes remained fearful, long enough to turn around to address the group. "At this rate, we should be out by sundown."

She faced forward again, pushing vines out of her way as she went.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 pm

(Note that IRL I kinda forgot who is who with all these faries, and besides, Bill only cares about getting away from this dreaded place. As you know, he isn't the nicest guy.)

Bill was happy to hear Myra's news. "Thats great news! Is there a tavern nearby after that? I'm going to need so much mead after this one! Also a good place to rest, though I suppose the two might just mix."
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Myra shrunk a little more, scared to give the answer. "Well, I regret to say there is not. As far as I know, the closest real civilization is Negav on the other side of the Ascarlin Mountains."

She turned to Ishida. "Would you happen to know of any places?"
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:40 am

*I only was in Nekomura and Safe Harbor.* said Ishida. *Otherwise, we rarely leave the jungle.*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 10:40 am

"Do you think I could be able to get there from here? Although i'm sure I can easily find my way after getting out of this mist".
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:35 am

*As for me, it will be enough when we arrive in the Tomeshal Forest.* Agate said.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 am

"That's fine! I should be able to navigate from there. The mermaids and aquatic creatures there shouldn't be too much of a threat for me. Though, I've always thought of mermaids as a little cute. Erm, forget I just said that!" Bill said, without thinking too much as his tired mind began to take over.

((Hey! I'm not really sure where to take this RP now, as I originally had kinda planned for the deertaur to take her revenge on bill. Though we could continue if anyone wishes, or talk of ideas for future RPs, as I at least want to keep this part of the fourms active.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: