Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Valentines day!

Go down 
+2
Lockheed X-17
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Happy Valentines day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Hey all! Just wanted to wish you all a good Valentines day! (Even if your single, like me). So, anyone got any plans or doing anything special? Heh, all I've done, and am likely going to do, is take advantage of the Pokemon Go Valentines event! I've actually done pretty well and netted myself a Chancey (and a lot of candy for some evolutions I haven't done yet!).

Whatever you do on Valentines day, or this week, I hope its good and you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 pm

I'm gonna binge a lot of anime, light novels, manga and fanfictions that I have gathered in my computer.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Well the original plan was to sit around and curse the very mention of romance or ardor while resisting the urge of making whinny journals, but my ex needs me to take her around town tomorrow so all my plans have changed now! .......I'll have to wait till I get home to do all that stuff LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Going to be working on Valentines. So I'll get to hold back from retching at all the senior swingers flocking to the restaurant. Good news is I'll make some money for the massive sale at Russel Stovers the following day. :3
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Well let's see I'm likely going to watch some TV featuring beatiful couples and sigh enviously. Then I'll get out my favorite sun dress and hat, put on some make up and see if my cyber lover wants to do dirty, ditry things to me♡ ....and go back to my thread here when they say "I've got plans tonight." sobsob
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Otherwise known as Vivian day.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Well I remain single and yet not unhappy! I did a nice thing for my ex. She had to spend today at a laundry mat and I decided to get myself a pizza and give her a slice and one of my cokes. Strangely? This brought me a warm fuzzy feeling. Nothing compared to true love or even scarerousal but still it was a nice little feeling between them. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines day!
Page 1 of 1