Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers?   Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Given some recent updates to the Gmod NPC and SNPC community, as well as the recent Vitishmal pic, I think that I can start up some Gmod games where we could Roleplay some Felarya events and activities. I feel that this could launch some more community events and expand and strengthen the Felarya community! I have several themes planned, which I will explain below.

Giantess attack:
Working as a team, the players face off against a powerful boss NPC with variable health and abilities.

Negav Life:
A RP involving the daily madness of the streets of Negav, possible robberies and bad guys walking around.

Janslow Arena:
As you might expect, players face off against many hostile NPCs, and then themselves. Last one alive wins!

Dungeon raid:
At one of the many temple or deathrun maps, the players work together to get to the treasure at the end, defeating the griffon at the end. Be careful to dodge traps and monsters!

Day of Destruction:
Like the Fateful day for Negav, Players defend an area from many Powerful boss NPCs, getting stronger and stronger with every boss wave!

Again, I'm still drawing some of these up, but I think this would be a great way to help the community!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers?   Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 6:49 pm

A felarya Gmod?

Reminds me of when I wanted to upscale everything in TES games, but it turns out doing that puts way too much stress on my computer. XD
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Felarya Gmod servers?
Page 1 of 1