Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowkitsune29
Tasty morsel

Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg Empty
PostSubject: Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg   Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:06 am

There are a few aquatic sentient races in Felarya. Most are merfolk or chleanas. So I decided to make a race of plesiosaur like taurs called the Nisaeg. My inspiration for them was the Loch Ness Monster. Here's their bio.

Felarya Bio: The Nisaeg

The Nisaeg is a rare aquatic race of plesiosaur like centaurs that live in the depths of Felarya's sea, oceans, and lakes.

Description: Like centaurs and mermaids, the Nisaeg have the upper body of a human and the lower body of a plesiosaur, they can grow to 300ft long and can swim 22 mph. They come in a variety of aquatic colors with a white underbelly. They use their camouflage to hide from predators like Selachis and giant Chlaenas while hunting for food.

Behavior: The Nisaeg are very adventurous and social around other giants and sailors. They have a strong Scottish accent and are fiery and bold, and down to earth. They love whiskey and scotch which they get from passing ships or shipwrecks and are notorious for having drinking contests with said sailors from passing ships and other giants. They are known to have Territorial battles with Selachis and Chlaenas who try to eat them.

Reproduction: The females migrate to Felarya's shallow waters to give birth to live young where they'll be safe from giant predators. Their young are the size of humans and easy prey to many of Felarya's coastal predators.

Hunting Habits: Nisaeg is an ambush predator and a living nightmare to small mermaids. They swim silently behind schools of small mermaids and grab a small mermaid inside of their mouths. They also love eating elves, they find them to be delicious, especially with alcohol. The best way to avoid being inside of their stomach is to give them barrels of whiskey and scotch.

Known Nisaeg: Nymue

Last edited by Shadowkitsune29 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg   Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 7:47 am

First of all, welcome to the forum, Shadowkitsune29.

Second, forum suggestion is for suggestions regarding the forum itself, not any kind of suggestion. For that, we use New Ideas, or Ideas Discussion.

I'll be moving your post there.

And now, for the subject.

That's an interesting idea. So far, we do not have plesiosaur hybrids. However, I'd like to know how exactly are they patriotic: we haven't any nation-states in Felarya to which they can swear fealty. They're also quite widespread, in the oceans, rivers, and lakes- so, are they a diaspora, maybe?

As for alcohol, I'm rather curious as to how those water-dwellers are coming across it. I don't think you can ferment things underwater without all the alcohol diluting out of it. The very act of drinking requires one to do it above water.

Other than that, it looks like a charming take on Nessie.
Back to top Go down

Felarya Race Bio: Nisaeg
Page 1 of 1