Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious Question for you guys

Go down 
+11
Zoekin
A-Eadie
Ewin
macdaddy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Flare
Pendragon
Shady Knight
Malahite
Nervan
neko-pet
15 posters
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Curious Question for you guys Empty
PostSubject: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Not a serious question, since most of my questions just pop into my head randomly. Laughing But, (you can choose which of the two you want, or both) what would you do if you woke up one day and found out that you had turned into either Crisis, or Anna?

Like, what would your whole day be like, what would you do if the oppisite of who you chose (if crisis, then anna, if anna, then crisis) just came up to you? What would you say to them? Is there anything you would want to 'test' out? (I'm guessing that's a stupid question) and where would you go?
Back to top Go down
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 pm

I'm not so sure how I'd deal with having both my gender and species changed, but I think waking up one morning with Anna's body would be fun. I mean, heck - being a voluptuous 75-foot-tall lightning-naga? WHERE DO I SIGN?! Plus I could indulge all those vorish fantasies roaming around in this head of mine.

One thing's for certain - Crisis would be getting a hug, just to show she's appreciated. I'd probably fill out the day with some experimentation, seeing just what Anna can do (like the electrical-charge trick Anna can do with her tail and a rock.) I'd also be looking over Anna's tech collection, just to see what she's been tinkering with.

Of course, if I had my druthers, I'd rather wind up a completely original macropred of my own design. But waking up as Anna in the morning would definitely be nothing to sneeze at.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 pm

First reaction would probably be a chain of cursing that could spawn a new Guardian.

Second reaction would be to find a cure as odds are if I'm in their body, they're in mine. And, quite frankly, that's mine, and I want it back! Likely true for the other as well. It's amazing what magic can do.

I could likely rely on the other for aid in doing such, and to listen to the story. Both have seen some pretty crazy things.

Oh, and big thing: Though I doubt either would be a feth and do such, I would make sure there'd be a deal that prevents them from eating me once I'm back in my body. Perhaps offer a gift or two from the home realm as well.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Depends on some factors. If it was gender and appearance alone, I'd commit suicide. Why? Because I'm proud being male and I'm too accustomed to turn female in moment's notice. If it changed my personality along the way, I wouldn't kill myself since I would no longer be myself.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:35 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
I'd commit suicide. Why?
Imagine yourself in a normal day-to-day position.

Now imagine you'll act like Crisis / Anna.

Frankly, I think that sums up the reason right there.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Pray I don't run into myself. That would be really awkward.

Otherwise, I would do what my new self does best. I admit I'd just roll along for the ride, being in such a confusing situation.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Depends on some factors. If it was gender and appearance alone, I'd commit suicide. Why? Because I'm proud being male and I'm too accustomed to turn female in moment's notice. If it changed my personality along the way, I wouldn't kill myself since I would no longer be myself.
what if you kept your own personality, but it was for a day, and you knew that it was only for a day?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:03 pm

neko-pet wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
what if you kept your own personality, but it was for a day, and you knew that it was only for a day?
I'd quarantine myself, out of everyone's sight. Like I said, I'm too proud being myself, even though I have low testosterone capacity compared to most males out there.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:25 pm

I'd go and enjoy myself.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Flare wrote:
I'd go and enjoy myself.
How would you go enjoy yourself? Anything specific?
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Let's just say I've often dreamed I was half-snake.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Plan of action Includes
-Poke at new boobies
-...Continue to poke boobies...
-Get serious, and think of where to find a cure to reverse this effect
-If there is no cure, I'd proceed to recieve the BAD END of things (ITT: Kill myself, I like being a man...)

BUT, I may adjust being I'm rather flexible when it comes to change (despite me hating it), if I find it easy to adjust and adapt to, I'll eventually get used to it and live my life as a female naga.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Plan of action Includes
-Poke at new boobies
lol, I like that plan. Best part of a plan I've ever heard. rofl
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 pm

neko-pet wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Plan of action Includes
-Poke at new boobies

i second that Wink
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:08 pm

macdaddy wrote:
neko-pet wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Plan of action Includes
-Poke at new boobies

i second that Wink
Yup, its the boobies Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 am

I would probably freak out for a while, and then try to come to terms with it. If I had an idea of how it happened I would try to reverse it somehow, but if not I would try to live with it. It would certainly be a surreal experience, though.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:10 pm

pale If I suddenly became Anna?

Find out where Katrika was and keep ten body-lengths away at all times!

Then I'd GLOMP Crisis just for fun and eat somebody!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 pm

neko-pet wrote:
Not a serious question, since most of my questions just pop into my head randomly. Laughing But, (you can choose which of the two you want, or both) what would you do if you woke up one day and found out that you had turned into either Crisis, or Anna?

Like, what would your whole day be like, what would you do if the oppisite of who you chose (if crisis, then anna, if anna, then crisis) just came up to you? What would you say to them? Is there anything you would want to 'test' out? (I'm guessing that's a stupid question) and where would you go?
If Crisis didn't turn into me in turn?

I would go around all day long saving humans from other nagas. I would totally apologize to Anna if Anna didn't know some switch had happened. I'd go around chomping veggies and declare I swore off eating humans and invite people for a singalong.

The funny part comes when people come back the next day when I'm switched back out, believing this was still the new status quo.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 am

I agree - if I were Crisis, I would literally spend days on end staring at my own boobs...
Back to top Go down
darkshot2600
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
darkshot2600

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:50 am

Regardless of which one it was, I'd play it safe and not break anything until the day was over. The last thing you need is a vengeful naga seeking your demise. But yes, there do exist the boobs...
Back to top Go down
http://darkshot2600.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Raveolution wrote:
neko-pet wrote:

If Crisis didn't turn into me in turn?

I would go around all day long saving humans from other nagas. I would totally apologize to Anna if Anna didn't know some switch had happened. I'd go around chomping veggies and declare I swore off eating humans and invite people for a singalong.

The funny part comes when people come back the next day when I'm switched back out, believing this was still the new status quo.
with all that, I don't only think anna would notice a change, she'd be staring in aw or crying out "What the hell's going on?" or something like that. lol
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:11 pm

darkshot2600 wrote:
. But yes, there do exist the boobs...
Bah, that interested just go on a "See-Food" diet in real life. You'll have some of your own to play with by years end, most likely.

Crisis / Anna using my body while I inhabit theirs is right now the worst thing that could happen, in my opinion. The "One Day" thing makes things slightly better, however, especially if damage control is done.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 pm

neko-pet wrote:
with all that, I don't only think anna would notice a change, she'd be staring in aw or crying out "What the hell's going on?" or something like that. lol
Yup, but I'm hoping she wouldn't think the change was that someone switched Crisis's soul.

That's crucial to her not ruining the fun of people coming by to sing and dance with the "reformed" Crisis only to come back the next day and get eaten bwaaahahahahah!

(No, I'm not a fan of Giant Preds eating humans, but I know just a thing or two about how to make a hilarious Pred scene!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:39 pm

I would sit there totaly baffled at the fact that my gender, species, size, and place on the foodchain had been totaly changed. Then I would go around killing everyone i dislike, then try and find a way to return to normal me.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Question for you guys   Curious Question for you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious Question for you guys
Page 1 of 1