Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey of a Drow

Go down 
+4
Darkstorm Zero
ravaging vixen
Reptillian
The Joker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 am

Seeing as how the roleplaying section of the forum hasn't been very active for awhile, I thought I'd try and give my hand at starting a roleplay up so that we might get some activity in here again. This rp will be focusing on a drow (basically a black-skinned evil variant of an elf from the Forgotten Realms series) being brought to the world of Felarya. If you want to join, you're more than welcome to, but before you do, there are a few rules that I please ask that you read over before you join.

1. No godmodding.

No uber-powerful characters who can shoot ultra-almighty rays of death, okay? This is Felarya, not Dragonball Z.

2. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus.

Your character needs to be interesting. A character with absolutely no flaws whatsoever is a boring character, which in turn will make the rp boring.

3. Please use proper spelling and grammar.

I don't want to see poorly contrived sentences like this, 'Then the neko piccked u up & swallowed u down, saying, 'Lol, u were yummeh! :3'

4. You have to be a constant poster.

If you're going to join, you need to post at LEAST within a few days. I don't want to have people who've joined this waiting weeks on end just because you got bored with the rp. If you think the rp's getting boring, contribute something to the rp so that it'll be interesting again. If you don't want to be in it anymore, at least try to get yourself out of the rp so that no one will have to wait on you.

5. Please ask for permission before joining.

I would prefer that you do this by pmimg me instead of posting in the rp, as it slightly disrupts the flow of the rp when you do that.

6. No script style posts; story style posts only.

I want this: Jimmy walked through the forest, admiring the beauty of it.

Not this: *Jimmy walks through the forest, admiring the beauty of it*

7. Please put some detail in your posts.

I don't want any one sentence posts, okay? Please put enough detail in your post to make it natural sounding and interesting.

And that's about it. Just follow the rules, and have fun while you're rping. And now, without further ado...

------------------------

A pair of crimson red eyes wearily opened as consciousness returned to the being who possessed them. He groggily got up, groaning as he held his aching head in his ebony-skinned hands. The pain only lasted for a moment though, and once his headache left him, he blinked a few times before looking glancing about to see where he was.

The drow's eyes than filled with alarm and confusion, one of his hands going through his silk white hair as he saw that he was no longer in the vast caves of the Underdark which he called his home, but that he was now at the surface, giant trees that would even dwarf a giant illuminated under the moonlight and stars of the night.

A millions thoughts raced through the dark elf's mind, wonderings of how he even got there, or how he would even get back. He knew, however, that he didn't have time to dwell on these thoughts just yet, for if he stayed out too long, the sun would come out over the horizon and completely blind him, leaving him vulnerable as a sitting target for any surface dweller who might find him, who for the most part believed that the only good drow was a dead one.

Pushing any remaining thoughts out of his mind for the time being, the drow took the hood of his cloak (or piwafwi as the drow called it) and pulled it over it's head, it's magical power's rendering him almost invisible as he quickly broke into a run, his footsteps not making a sound and he weaved his way around the gigantic trees.

The drow wanted to find shelter as soon as possible, and not just because he would go blind from the sun's light if he didn't or that his piwafwi would be destroyed from exposure to the sun. There seemed to be something wrong with the surface, the drow reasoned, almost as if it was…hungry.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 04, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 am

Spoiler:

Seline yawned as she slowly skittered through the Felaryan jungle. She was tired from an unusually long day filled with plenty of fights with a band of newcomers, who thought she was an evil monster that wanted to eat them. "Just because i don't care about cooking or skinning the animals, they don't have to call me a monster" A vein showed on her forehead and she made a quick movement with her left arm, sending a spear of ice half way through a large tree. As she yawned again, she thought it would be a good idea to find shelter for the night and started looking. She found a large hollowed out tree with furnitures and such. 'Judging from the amount dust... I'd say it's been abandoned or raided quite a while ago' She thought while walking around inside the well hidden hideout. 'Seems good for tonight. It will need a little dusting first though' She started getting the dust of of the biggest bed she could find and the nightstand next to it.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 pm

The drow continued to run through the night, he glanced to his right to see a hollowed out tree in the distance, which would be almost perfect for hiding away from this sun if the entrance was covered up by a cloth. If he knew when exactly the sun would come out, he would've passed on to find a cave or some other opening in the earth, but he had no idea when that would happen, and he knew he didn't have much time if the sun was going to come over the horizon soon.

And with that, the drow stopped beside the hole of the tree, pulling his hood back to reveal his drow features as he took a moment to look up at the stars in the sky, taking note of the small white dots that filled the sky as he walked towards the entrance. As his gaze was still upwards toward the heavens, he didn't notice the ariformid currently inside, his mind still racing with raving wonderings, such as why the surface looked so different than how his fellow dark elves described it on their occasional surface raidids, how he even got there in the first place, and how would he even get back if he didn't know where he was.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Spoiler:

Kallan Grunted while she sliced an obstacle of long veins with her Shedeiken saber. She was getting quite sick of this. The day never seemed to change. It was always looking and spectating at the wild variety of fauna and wildlife while she trekked. it was really starting to piss her off how she hasn't seen any sentient being to interact with. Up to the point where she might materialize one of her weapons to use for an alternative source of entertainment to pass the time; But even she isn't that stupid, it's the middle of the night, and spooking up anything predatory would be a terrible and would slow her progress to look for the missing caravan that bought her equipment back in Negav.

"Gees......this blows" she whispered to herself. "Now i wish i took one of the space marine guys back at the shop, even their praying for their "emperor" would keep me much more satisfied then i am know" Kallan then slapped her goggles on back to her eyes, she switched the vision to knight vision. As it was getting harder for her to navigate through on foot, almost running into random indented holes in the ground that she would be able to see during the day. She paused a moment and scanned the area for some bad form of sanctuary. be it even a big pool of peoples crap. She just wanted to be away from the open. "Ahhhhh" she said with a hint of excitement. What she was looking at seemed to be a broken down vehicle of a sort, Boxed shaped,wrecked, and seemed to have moved by a small form of jet propulsion. She gave out a deep sigh, mainly for how much of a wreck it was in, far beyond her salvaging and engineering capabilities to make it breath again at the moment.

She shrugged and went to the back of it. Seeing the Deploy doors forced open from what look to be the outside.Probably from a very persistent predator that wanted them one way or another. she ignored that thought and went inside. As expected to her to was clean besides the moss and the seats on each side of the vehicle that use to carry its previous owners. Before resting. She set up numerous and basic security features around the armored carapace to ensure that if some unexpected visitor was coming, she knew before hand to counteract them. Once she was done, she took of her suit and rolled out her sleeping bag and went fast asleep. hoping that whether or not something would trigger her sensors so she had at least someone to talk too.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 am

'MAN, this damn dust is hard to get out' Seline thought angrily. She raised her hand and hit the bed with an open hand using quite a bit of her strength, which made quite a large sound as well as a large cloud of dust "Guess -cough- that did - cough, cough- did it" she said with great trouble from within the dust cloud.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Spoiler:

Almost as if on call, a particularly large form emerged from the darkness of the trees. unmistakable footfalls of something big had come nearby. The man known by Predators as the Steel assasin was on the prowl here.

However, this time, Geeran was merely hunting for a place to set down for the evening. Having spent all day on the hunt for those considered to be evil, he had found not a single one nearby, and nothing on his biosensor triggered an alert. After such an exhaustive effort, fatigue was starting to set in, and if he fought now, his reactions would be lethargic. He needed sleep.

But leaving his machine out in the open would be a fools reviere, he needed to find a concealed spot somewhere nearby. He continued to look for something suitable.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm

The drow quickly turned around as he heard something from behind, drawing out his shortsword on instinct, intent on slaying whatever made the noise if it was charging for him. He was taken aback, however, when he saw that the being making the noise was what looked like a drider from the dust that had ensued from Seline hitting the bed. The ariformid was an oddity to the drow, not only because it was on the surface, as all driders were Underdark-dwelling drow cursed by priestesses of their goddess Lolth to become the abominable creatures, but also because it apparently had six legs instead of eight, and much unlike the driders of the Underdark, this creature was very beautiful.

However, the dark elf didn't have time to contemplate the strange creature any further, for he felt the ground slightly tremble as he heard tremendous footfalls coming his way. Fearing the worst, he turned his head to the direction of where the footfalls were coming from, shock and horror overcoming him as saw what he assumed to be the largest earth elemental he had ever seen in his life. In his life in the Underdark, he had seen many earth elementals that had been summoned by the drow's enemies, the deep gnomes, but this one looked like it could easily take down a dragon without too much of a struggle.

"XSA!!" the drow cursed in it's native tongue, quickly bringing his black, slender hands to the hood of his piwafwi and pulling it over his head, rendering him almost invisible to both regular and infared sight as he broke into a run, cursing whatever svirfnebli had summoned this powerful adversary as he quietly jumped over the ruined vehicle that Kalian had discovered, triggering the alarms that she had set as he continued to run
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:58 am

Seline turned about as she heard the sound of giant footsteps just in time to see the Drow run off. "A black elf?" she said, completely forgetting the footsteps for a minute. She was quickly reminded of the possible danger by the continuing steps however, and rushed out to see what it was. she was surprised to see that it wasn't a predator as she had though, but some kind of giant robot. "That has got to be the biggest robot I've ever seen" She said in awe. "Hey robot" She yelled. "Are you controlled or intelligent?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:53 am

(OOC: Well, since Vixen's character has been posted as well.... inert at the moment, I'm going to make a post, so let me know if thats cool)

The sudden sound of a voice startled Geeran a bit, and he turned the Grevious Angel's optics at the source quickly, it's glowing green optics looked down.

"An Airformid?" he said silently to himself. "She's bigger than any other I've ever encountered before..."

He turned on his microphone and answered her. "This is a piloted unit ma'am. My name is Geeran, and this robot is called the Grevious Angel. it's good to meet you." He said in a rather cool voice that rolled out of the speakers in the faceplate.

His Biosensor was whirring at detecting a humanoid lifesigns nearby, but no other sensors where only picking up one. "Hmm, Well, whoever that is, it's no bigger than a human, no trouble.... and the other appears to be sleeping inside that abandoned vehicle."
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm

(i'm not slow. just didn't know wether to go or not.)

Kallan suddenly and calmly readied herself awake. turning off the high pitched ringing she had in her earpiece. Just as she hoped, someone or something triggered her alarms. This gave her a very wide grin, one you'd see on yourself if things where definitely going your way.This grin dissipated, as she was starting to hear large crunching sounds of the forest tearing apart. She quickly and hesitantly got her power suit back on and her tec pack over her shoulders with the gun slung and ready on her left shoulder.

She stepped out of the vehicle rather serenely. She wasn't really afraid and had a right not to be. What was standing infront of her were two figures. One seemed to be a pilot of a giant war machine that seemed formidable if she went head on with it in her mech.Looked rather Stylish too, She was having a couple of thoughts while admiring it. Wonder if he or she might let me take a look inside of it, it may have new form of tech in it that maybe can build upon once i get back to the shop. She noticed she was getting side tracked and turned her eyes to the other figure. This one seemed to be a human/insect hybrid. from the upper part of the torso she looked rather healthy and attractive. Kallan was pondering that she maybe cool to talk too,for a non-human or neko to talk to.

"hey mechwarrior,sup?" She waved with a good smile towards the machine, not even sure if the pilot was acknowledging her. She then turned her attention to other person. Giving her fun wink her left eye and a peace symbol with her right arm. "Привет too you too, What brings you all here? Mind i ask what your guys names are?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Seline was a little displeased that Geeran had not shown his face when introducing himself, but didn't make more of it than that and simply smiled. "Nice to meet you as well Geeran. I am Seline, my hives first born and strongest fighter" She said and went into a bow, that made her whole body horizontal, with her left arm across her stomach and right arm stretched out to the side. she heard Kallan just as she was returning to a normal pose and was about to talk again. "Hello human" She said with obvious displease. If not for certain circumstances, it was unheard of to talk to strangers without introducing yourself. "My name is Seline. i am the first born and strongest fighter in my hive"
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Kallan quit the Pose and and wink and made a Stern face towards Seline. "Sorry...Forgot to introduce myself" She position her self with a salute by putting her right hand behind her back and straightened her arm, together with her gun as if it were as one. "Name is Kallan Douce. I used to be a engineer/weapon scientist on my world and Nation, for now my guys and I On this world freelance as a small Private military and Salvaging company; I'm the boss." Kallan quit Saluting and holstered her weapon with both arms. "technology is my forte, got any machine or equipment that need fixing or massive configuring to your taste, then I'm your best bet if there's none better."

Kallan then gave Seline and antsy look "sorry to say for first impressions, but your appearance just reminds me of a bad experience before i came here, If i say or do anything that might offend you. sorry" She then looked back to the Mech being idle.The pilot seemed to be getting info on the conversation and resting back. "what about you?"

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Spoiler:

Delve looked down the lush green valley towards the pillars of black smoke rising from the remains planet's capitol on the valley floor. This was her home, the agricultural planet of Mara, now subject to the fate of all Maxi planets. No one knew why or how the Maxi had attracted the wrath of the Axis war fleets, but none of that mattered now as their planets and populations burned under the Axis' nuclear holocaust, the once graceful Maxi exploration fleet floating ruined above them. She was now a refugee, like the rest of the survivors, their only salvation was the dimensional gates and the hope of finding a Maxi world which hadn't yet fallen. A large rectangular form broke through the smoke and cloud; an Axis warship descended over the ruined city. Delve gave a deep sigh as she watched the ship launch a salvo of missiles destroying the last traces of Mara's capitol.
"It is over." came a deep male voice from behind as Delve felt a hand rest on her shoulder; she instantly recognised the voice of her old instructor Tec.
"I don't understand." Delve responded her voice almost emotionless.
"None of us do, but we have survived..." Tec said trying to comfort her.
"No. I don't understand why I feel so cold, so distant, this was my home for twenty nine years and it is burning yet I feel nothing." Delve protested; a tear coming to her eye as she turned to face the him.
"It is the shock of it all." Tec stated as he embraced Delve. "Now come on, we need to depart before they detect us." Delve clung onto Tec for as long as she could. A low rumble passed over the valley; the shockwaves from the missile impacts in the city below.
"IN COMING!"
Delve looked up into the sky, seeing two Axis jets bank towards the crowd of refugees. Screams rang out as people rushed towards gate; the two planes swooped down, each strafing the ground in front of them. Delve ducked down, the tortured screams of those struck was all but drowned out by the roar of weapons fire and jet engines. The attack only lasted a few seconds but to Delve it seemed like an hour.
"Everyone we need to get to the gate before they come round for another pass." Tec yelled trying to install order into the terrified group. "Come on Delve, get up, you're not hurt." Delve could feel Tec try to lift her; she was heavily shaken, although the entire planet had fallen under attack this was the first time she witnessed an Axis strike first hand.
"I'm fine, thank you..." Delve trembled as she rose to her feet.
"Come now, they'll be coming round for a second pass." Tec said, his voice serious yet very warm. The roar of jet engines could be heard in the distance as the mass of people rushed towards the gate. The interdimensional gate was made up of four giant metal pillars arranged in a square; Delve could see people entre the gate before vanishing in a blink of blue light.
"There it is, our salvation." Tec said relieved that the gate was only about hundred yards away.
"How do we know they aren't waiting on the other side?" Delve questioned as she began to break into a run to keep up with the crowd.
"It wouldn't be open if they were." Tec answered "Now let’s go."
Delve and Tec reached the gate, the tall lustrous metal pillars hummed with energy. "It's beautiful." Delve commented in amazement as she looked at the unique structure, almost forgetting that she was in a warzone. "Yes, the gates energies pulsate a positive feeling to calm people, interdimensional travel may be quick but it plays on the nerves." Tec responded as he took Delve's hand, the couple looked at each other and smiled as they stood on the dais; waiting for the gate to open. Delve looked up again at the gate, she scanned the horizon and noticed four small fast moving objects in the air, she couldn't tell for sure but they looked like they were getting closer. The crowd in front of the gate all looked up, many started to scream and run, Delve's eyes grew wide as she realised what was happening.

Delve slowly opened her eyes, her ears seemed numb and an intense feeling of pain shot through her body. All she could remember was a blue flash before everything going dark. "Missiles..." Delve mumbled to herself; groaning due to the pain, "Tec I think we made it....Tec?" Delve looked around to try and see her friend, it was dark, as if night had fallen; her surroundings seemed completely unlike any Maxi planet she knew of. She could make out the forms of massive trees in the dim light, the air was thick and humid, strange, almost artifical noises echoed in the distance "Tec, where are we?" still no answer. Delve gasped as she felt around; a thick warm liquid beneath her fingertips, she continued to feel around touching what appeared to be entrails and torn fabric. She continued to slide her fingers over untill she reached the head, Delve imediatly knew it was Tec. Delve began to sob upon realising her friend was dead; the world seemed to cave in around her before she fell unconscious on the forest floor.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Geeran replied to Kallan with a sort of amused sound "My apollogies ladies, I don't usually get out of my machine in such a dangerous environment.... But thers is no dangerous lifeforms within my sensor range, so I guess i could open up for a little bit..." The reply followed by a sound of some smaller gears moving and one of the upper chestplates receding and sliding out, revealing the inky blackness inside, only small lights could be seen eminating from it.

The giant machine then shifted position as it kneeled down making it easier for the two to see inside, a man wearing what appeared to be a flight suit and helmet with the visor down.

The man stood up and started to climb out of the cockpit using a cable to lower himself to the groud. "Ok buddy, you let me know if something unsavoury turns up, alright?" he said in a hushed voice to his machine, which responed with a series of beeps and chirps.

When his boots hit the forest floor, he let go of the line which retracted back into it's alcove by the cockpit, the cockpit itself closing back up, and Geeran raised the visor before taking off the helmet, and tucking it away under his arm. His black hair falling down a litle past his shoulders and his dark blue eyes surveyed the two with what appears to be a scrutinising glint, but seen gave way to a smile and said "i'm sorry about my rude introduction, My name is Geeran, we meet again" scratching the back of his neck.

"So, your a powerful Airformid Warrior" he said indicating at Seline, "And you are a good mechanical engineer, I guess we share the same sort of trade then." Geeran said to Kallen.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm

"So it seems." Kallan then looked over at her right and reacted to if she felt something was coming from that way. "It seems your mech missed something; Probably a glitch or maybe I'm just delusional." She said in a teasingly tone towards Geeran and turned her head back towards the two. I dont know if it's instinct or the sensors, but some faint Live signal is coming from over there. If you guys are up for it we can go look and see what's over their before Dawn hits. Kallan finished and put her free hand on her hip.

"Though if we're going to venture,'together' I suggest Seline takes lead, She would be the best to navigate through this good excuse of a perilous jungle." Kallan put her hands behind her head and looked again where the signal was emitting from from " so you guys up for it or not? Nothing venture nothing gain."

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

The drow stopped as he heard Geeran's voice through the speakers of his mech. "....Ro....bot?" the drow asked, his curiosity now peaked. He started to make his way towards the treetops, using his levitation to reach branches that he couldn't reach from jumping. Once he had reached a satisfactory height, he looked to see what he the earth elemental, which they apparently called a 'robot', now in a kneeling position, with two humans talking to the strange drider-like creature, assuming that they were the ones who summoned the giant mechanism.

His eyes narrowed in aggravation, his mind wondering just how in the Nine Hells two weak humans could have summoned a creature of that caliber. And to make matters worse, from what he could hear of their conversation, they were planning on looking for him as well, which would only seal his doom since surface dwellers hated drow such as himself.

The drow did a quick look through his surroundings, and deduced that up ahead of the gathered sentients seemed to have a more rocky terrain, which most likely meant that it had caves...just what he needed to hide into when the sun would come up. With that, the dark elf jumped from tree branch to tree branch over the group, making sure that he stayed completely silent as he passed over them and the giant mechanoid, also unwittingly passing over the unconscious Delve as he moved on.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Seline, now pleased with the introductions from the humans, smiled and bowed to Kallan as she had with Geeran. "Life signs? Could be that strange, black skinned elf i saw just before" She said while scratching the back of her head. "Have you two ever seen that before?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 am

Geeran rubbed the slight stubble of his chin in thought, glancing at his wristcomp, he had a look over the readings.

"A black skinned elf you say? Well, I did do a lot of offworld trading from Negav in order to aquire the parts I needed to build my machine. I hear tell that there where several pre industrial worlds that have Dark Elves... or Drows as they are called... Most people tend to shun them though, which probably explains why this one is reluctant to meet and greet us." Geeran explained.

"But as for the other one, I can't be sure.... I'm picking up several anomalies in that one, but nothing I can classify as a threat to my machine, thats why it didn't set off my alarm, besides, she appears to be unconscious, The other.... Looks like he has expired..." he said, a twinge of sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 am

Kallan looked down to the with a frown upon hearing that. "OK then...my mind's set, I'm going after the girl." Kallan started walking the direction where Geeran confirmed the girl was at,then paused her walk and looked back at the two. "well if you guys are looking for the elf first, I'll join you later. I'm intrigued in the elf, but......I doubt that girl will last to long alone...and someone with her that might have been close just departed. I don't wanna leve anybody in that kind of state, especially out here." Kallan swept a tear she noticed coming from her a eye and looked back to her destination.

" The elf though. You said it was a Dark Elf? suggesting by its name, its probably nomadic,but nocturnal. Which means it could,no it should be sleeping somewhere where nearby.There's barley enough light shedding around that it was probably looking somewhere to hide and rest before the sun hits it. Anyways I'm off, catch with you two later." Kallan then continued to walk off while giving a friendly peace gesture back at the two.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 am

Spoiler:

Delve woke up to something flashing across her eye, she couldn't understand it, it appeared to be red symbols but it was over far too quickly for her to tell. She felt completely numb apart from a strange burning sensation in her mind and limbs. Delve sighed deeply as she lay in the dirt, "Why don't I feel anything?" she whispered to herself "I should be scared, horrified, saddened, but I'm not. What is wrong with me?" The burning feeling in her mind died down, and she was overcome by a feeling a grief; Delves eyes began to well up as she cried silently.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 am

'Drow?' Seline thought as Geeran mentioned it. 'Never heard of it... oh well, might be willing to have a match' She smiled to herself thinking of dueling a race not settled in Felarya, or as far as she knew at least. "She's a bit bossy... isn't she?" seline whispered to Geeran as Kallan walked off. "though i do have a some interest in meeting with this Drow" her smile easily showed that she had more than just talking in mind. "Well? wanna check out the drow with me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Geeran smirked a little. "Well, she seems capable of handling the injured one on her own... I don't see any problems with that course of action, Besides, the Drow retreating has me curious. Very well, lets have a look" Geeran said as he punched in a few commands into the computer, and the repelling line came back down from the machine's cockpit.

Once Geeran gripped the line, he was wizzed back up to the chestplates which opened up revealing the pilots seat. "If you want, my machine can give you a lift, it's not far from here." he said as he took a seat and the armour panels slid back into place, and the machine lowered one of it's enormous hands down beside Seline.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

As the drow passed through the treetops, he could hear the silent sound of grieving coming from Delve as she laid on the ground. He had no intent of stopping to see what exactly was the source of the grieving, self-persevation much more important to the dark elf than self-sacrifice. Besides, he reasoned, whatever was grieving could be a successful diversion to keep his pursuers away from him as he made his escape.

Soon, he made his way to what looked like a small cave, which continued on below the surface of the ground. The drow smiled to himself, having found the perfect hideaway spot to keep himself hidden before the sun would rise. He jumped off the tree branch he was on and levitated towards the ground, taking off his hood as he walked into the cave, confident that he had lost the group.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 am

Seline looked at the hand for a few seconds and then at the place where Geeran was sitting. She was a little offended, that he perhaps didn't think she could walk the distance herself, but let it slide and smiled. "No thanks. I prefer using my own strength rather than tools, when it isn't absolutely necessary" She turned around and looked left and right, trying to spot a clue to which way the Drow had gone. When she didn't spot anything, she turned to Geeran again. "Which direction is the Drow in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm

After a little vigilant walking,Kallan reached her her destination with no sign of trouble. She kept a far distance from the Grieving girl and her presumably 'dead' companion. Reason for that, would be because she was unsure whether the girl and deceased body were a trap set up by a clever predator. "Hope I'm not right." She said to herself in an uneasy tone.

"Rebel act-three." When she said that, the lights on her suit began to glow brighter than they were before. Her gun she had on before, quickly dispersed in a red flash. What replaced it was new gun in a form of a pistol. It was wired to her backpack with circuitry that seemed to be giving the power of its lethality. In addition to the gun, She was also given a Black Steeled sword which appeared on her left hand. It was giving the hint that it was also technology infused, given the red electric aura flowing around it.

"Sorry if I hurt you. I'll make it up to you if my aim is of" she said with a cringing expression on her face, pointing her gun at the girl. Her intention was to not shoot the girl, but to scorch the area around her. This was incase if there was a predator, it wouldn't get Kallan from below and snatch it out of hiding. Kallan was aiming down her sights,steadily; Making sure not to miss one, if she did it would take an eternity to forgive herself. A sharp "crack" was the sound that came from the gun. The shot Burned about half a foot to the girls head, making a black mark smoldering a few feet in the ground with a little red flame still alive to represent it. Kallan was a little ticked off to see that her original configuration to the weapon was tampered with before she left Out of Negav. No doubt it was a certain neko that loved messing with her possessions when ever he got the chance. None the less, she was going use the gun out of pure enthusiasm and interest. Making her blind on how she would regularly approach things.

A cringed and worried smile came from her face, seeing that her aim was a little too precise. She continued shooting at the ground around the girl until she left a scorched semi circle on the girl's right side. Using full auto to do so after the first shot. By this time, Kallan knew there was no predator around and stopped Firing, she noticed the flames that the gun made were still present and weren't going away soon. She was baffled at the sight, she didn't expect the gun to be as powerful as it's previous users said it was. "Gees. now I know why those imperial Guys i meet the other day call this a 'Hellgun'.Heh heh correction, pistol." She said while admiring her new weapon. She then focused her attention on the Girl that was still lying on the ground, idle as ever. She walked up and squatted down next to her. "Hey there." she said with a wide smile. "Name's Kallan, came her to fix you up if you need any.As for your friend..." She looked at the corpse and presented a sad frown on her face. "you already know he's dead...As for now lets help you out." Kallan began scanning and treating the girl for any kinds of injury afflicted upon her.

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Sun May 02, 2010 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey of a Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey of a Drow
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next