Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey of a Drow

Go down 
+4
Darkstorm Zero
ravaging vixen
Reptillian
The Joker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yeah everything is fine beside my hand and my gun, lucky i got a second spare." She looked at her hand with an upset grin then looked towards Delve to answer her question. "yeah, seems like my two peers are taking their sweet time trying to look for the darn thing, personally i think all Elves are really arrogant, thinking they're better than humans with their flimsy all goody magic. Ha!. Kallan gave out a insulting taunt when she was affirming herself, and not regretting any word of it. Most the time they are like that. who can blame her.

Kallan activated her earpiece to talk to Geeran again."Anyways, we'll probably head back towards your position now. it's getting a little boring waiting around this area, same might be for you. Keeping together is all the better." with that she ended the conversation, looking back at Delve and giving her a gesture of 'lets go' with her hands as she was walking to where Geeran had been hanging around.

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Delve giggled at Kallan's comment. "The only Elves I know of went extinct years ago, no one knows why exactly." she said as Kallan started moving. Delve looked back at Tec's body before turning away quickly, "Goody bye old friend, may the stars guide you to our kin." she whispered. Delve knew Kallan wouldn't wait around for her to give Tec the full burial rites, yet she wasn't inclined to protest; shaking her head, Delve looked up at Kallan before walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:15 am

Geeran scratched his chin a little before activating the homing beacon for Kallen to find him easily, and the giant mecha leaned down so it could place one of it's audio speakers into the cave.

"Selina, Kallen and the mystery girl are comming back towards us..." Geeran said only loudly enough to be heard, but not knock out their eardrums, before raising the mech back into a sitting position.

"Maybe now I can catch some shuteye..." Geeran grumbled as he ulled a blanket out from the supply store and wrapped himself in it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:54 am

"Do you honestly think I care about your petty insults?" the drow said with a tone of impatience and anger, now up on a cliff that about thirty feet above the ariformid, taking off his cowl so that she could see him as he spoke, his eyes brimming with aggravation and his lips turned downward in a scowl. "I am trapped in a place that writhes of hunger and danger, with the uncertainty that I will even live to see tomorrow. My only wish is to survive in this unknown place, and I have no intention of wasting any of my time or energy on the battle fantasies of a pestilential insect and a despicable female like you! Now go your way and BE GONE!!"

With that, he turned around and walked into another section of the cave that was connected to the cliff, hoping that would shake the insistent ariformid off of him so he could sort everything out.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

"Wait up you" Seline yelled, as she started quickly pacing up the cliff. "Why do you think i came in here to begin with, HUH?" she paused a little "Ok, i would like to have a match with you, but that's not why i came after you" she reached the top pf the cliff just as she finished her sentence and rushed forward, grabbing the Drows cloak and pulling him down onto his back, pining his arms with large ice staple nails. "now, feel like listening and maybe having a match afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

"Heh heh, that's nice of him to give me a beacon even though i didn't really need one. oh hey while we're walking, you got any experience in catching things? You didn't really say what your occupation was before this." Kallan stopped once she was a in the grove where she saw Geeran's mech in hibernation and pointed at it for Delve to see.

"That be Geeran's mech, he's pretty cool. Personally to me his machine looks bumbly but way aggressive and sturdy machine to pilot......wish i had mine now, a duel would have been nice. probably kicked his ass." she said to herself in a displeased tone. She then turned her direction towards the cave and pointed her good hand towards it.

"That's were Seline and the arrogant elf is." From the mouth of the cave she could here that racket that was going on inside, alot of it. This gave her a thought that Seline was having difficulty compromising or fighting the Elf. Either dilemma gave Kallan a grin of enthusiasm as she now wanted to capture the Elf herself, or at least put a good sucker punch in it.

"Hmmm.....yeah i haven't seen one of this kind yet, there maybe some on the mining worlds back in Aken. Information would be good, you agree?" as she looked back at delve and gave a wide playful smile at Delve giving her a sign of wanna go?
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Delve looked up in awe at the massive humanoid machine infront of her; the Axis logic processors and memory banks could not idnetify the model, but its purpose as a war machine was clear. "I think I'm going to stay here where it's safe." Delve replied as she glanced at Kallan; finally breaking her gaze from Geeran's 'mech. "I don't know much about Elves, the only ones I know about I learned from text books; it would be interesting to meet one but I'd like to meet...um... Gee-ran? Is that it?" She shrugged as an embrassed smile fromed on her face, "besides I'm an agro engineer not a hunter."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

The hatch hissed all the way open again and Geeran decided to get out after overhearing the conversation. Geeran scratching the back of his head and smiling a little, replied to Kallen's accusations about the grevious Angel "Maybe it's a good thing you havn't seen him in action yet, otherwise you'd eat those words with a wooden spoon" Geeran laughed.

He lowered down to the ground on the line and the cockpit hissed shut again.

Walking up to Delve and Kallen, he offered his hand to Delve and said "I am Geeran, it's good to meet you" with a smile, but also a mild sense of curiosity in his eyes that was being well covered, like a mask.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:55 am

The drow stopped as he heard the ariformid, figuring that he should have known the ariformid wouldn't leave him alone. He was about to turn around to face Seline when he felt her pull on his cloak, his mind flashing back to when he lived in the drow city of Gaullidurth in House Godearn. He struggled as Seline pinned his arms with the ice staples, hallucinating that his sisters were holding his arms down, and that Seline was his matron mother, who was grinning evilly as she took her snake whip off her side, the snake heads on them hissing as they waited to bite into his flesh to pump the burning poison into his veins to punish him for not performing to her standards.

In a rush of pure adrenaline, the ice started to crack as he continued to struggle, yelling in the drow tongue, "DOS ORN NAUT JIV'ELGG UN'SAA 'SOHNA!!" With one final surge of strength, he broke free of the ice holding his arms in place, immediately jumping up and pulling his shortswords out of their sheaths, rushing towards Seline and attacking her with his weapons, his crimson eyes displaying pure rage and hatred as images of his sadistic mother replaced the ariformid.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:47 am

Seline smiled happily, as she blocked a thrust from the Drows right sword with a quick shield and parried and upwards swing with a dagger. The Drow made a left spin and came with the left sword in a swing towards her legs and the other in a thrust at her bowels. Seline turned her dagger into a long spear and drove it into the ground to protect her leg while turning the shield into a short sword of her own and driving the thrust away form her bowels to give her a shallow cut on her hip. She let go of the spear and took the short sword with her left hand, and pushed the Drow back with an open hand to the chest.

"I have no idea what you called me there, and i don't care for now... cause this is just getting interesting" Seline had an excited smirk on her face as she went on the attack with a newly formed 2-handed scythe, in a powerful downwards swing.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Kallan smiled as she heard Delve and could tell she was very enthused of Geeran's possession. "Alright then, you’re missing all the fun. I'm going to try to stop the two from beating the heck out of each other and see if we can reach a compromise." stopping there she turned her attention to Geeran and nodded her head to the Left, as if they were going to talk somewhere private. "Excuse us Delve, I got to show Geeran some...tech i found last week that might be a benefit to him.” Delve gave a quick and almost pleasant looking nod as she confirmed Kallan's notice.

Her and Geeran walked several yards, enough distance so that Delve couldn't ease in on their conversation. "Before i leave. i gotta tell u something about that girl. She isn't exactly as cute and non threatening as you see her. you probably noticed she's got some strange technology in her already. Keep watch on her. This is what happened to me when i did 'stun' shots near her." Kallan lifted up her left hand to show geeran her left wrist, wrapped up in white bandage to keep it from getting more inflicted with damage."ya....keep some weapon that conducts or transfers electricity in case she goes all emotionless and crazy on you."

She looked at delve, and noticed she was touching and scrutinizing the machine as if it were a new fascinating book someone bought. "also keep her entertained. that would be nice for anyone who's Comrade just died." ending that she gave a smile representing good luck towards geeran And a whistle and a peace gesture towards delve as she walked off towards the cave.

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:34 am

(I've asked Joker and he has allowed me to join this roleplay. Here's my character's bio. Don't wait for me to make my first post though.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:27 am

Delve smiled at Geeran as she walked towards him; she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by Kallan. Noding politly as Kallan pulled Geeran aside; Delve continued to study the 'mech. While Delve appeared to be only curious; the Axis neural implants registared the 'mech's capabilities. She turned to look at Geeran and Kallan; her pink lips froming a polite smile as she looked at the couple, yet her eyes remained cold, almost emotionless. She began to stare Geeran for a few seconds before turning her attention back to the machine infront of her. Delve reached out and touched the armour; running her fingers down the cold metal. The protocols had now fully intergrated with Delve's consciousness, while appearing and acting normal, Delve was now an Axis killing machine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:37 am

Geeran looked at Kallen, then her wound, and turned back to Delve to see her scrutinise his machine, then turned back to Kallen.

"I've got a very bad feeling about this.... Did she say anything that would give us a clue as to what happened to her? Those implants don't look like ordinary human tech I'm familiar with." Geeran said as he started punching in sequences into his wristcomp. activating some programs or other.

Meanwhile, the Grevious Angel's eyes started to illuminate slightly as it turned only it's optics toward Delve. In fact it was running a multisensor sweep of her body.

"I'm using the Multisensor to run a full spectrum scan on her... I don't like this one little bit... I think I recognise portions of this technology, but I can't quite place where I've seen it." he mumbled as he instinctively lowered his hand to his holster, where his plasma pistol was.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:34 am

The drow quickly dodged the scythe as it came down, about to go in for another killing blow when the images in his mind immediately faded away, reality coming back to him as he realized just who he was about to attack. He immediately stopped, propelling himself backwards with his levitation spell, keeping himself a good distance away from Seline.

Once he landed, he placed one of his shortswords into it's sheath, uttering a few drow curses to himself before looking back at Seline, the rage and hatred in his eyes gone now replaced with an irritated anger, pointing his other sword at her as he said in the common tongue, "It's obvious I'm not going to get rid of you despite the numerous times I've made it clear that I want nothing to do with you, so I'll humor you for a moment. State your business and be done with it, insect."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:13 am

The Drow had Seline completely confused now. 'This thing changes mood faster than a schizophrenic. How in the world am i supposed to know whether it wants to kill or just insult me' She thought while evaporating the scythe. "I'm actually here to help you - believe it or not - to simply survive in this world" She skittered a little closer to the Drow, her six legs clacking on the hard rock beneath her. "You are in Felarya. A world were just about anything will try to eat you" She spotted a patch of moss beside her, picked a large handful up and took a bite of it. "Felarya is filled with creatures of immense size and power that no other world has, and they will snack on anything around our size just for the fun of it" She said as she was done chewing the moss. "Want some?" she asked and offered the moss to the Drow.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:13 am

Delve looked up as the ‘mech seemed to activate; she immediately took a step back as her body was bathed in a green light from the machine’s eyes. "It truly is a magnificent piece of engineering." Delve announced almost cheerfully as she looked at both Geeran and Kallan. "The only time I have seen machines like it were in museums on the Maxi capital, they were gifts given to us in thanks for our star charts." Her face dropped a little as she continued, "But we were a peaceful people, we had no need for them, though they would have been useful considering what has happened." Delve gave a long sigh after she finished speaking, her expression worsened; she seemed almost totally defeated and bewildered, yet her dark eyes seemed emotionless despite the rest of her face looking an absolute ruin.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Thane stood in a large stone room with magic rune circles and chalked on the floor and walls. His magician friend was just chalking the last runes on a large complex rune circle that dominated the centre of the room. He looked up and said “It is finished, but I do wish you would stay with us a while longer.”
Thane adjusted his pack and replied “I wish I could, but you already know why I can’t.”
“Well, I hope you know what you’re doing, going out into the unknown like this.”
“Don’t worry; I’m sure this thing isn’t going to lead me into anything I really can’t handle.” Thane said, indicating the gem hanging around his neck.
The magician nodded and stepped into a smaller protective circle. Thane took the cue and joined him. The magician closed his eyes and raised his hands, incanting words of power as he did so. The rune circles began to glow as a point in the air directly above the large centre circle distorted, bending the light from the circles.
The point expanded into a sphere, its distortion casting odd light patterns around the room.
The magician incanted another word, causing the sphere to flatten, becoming completely 2 dimensional.
Thane clipped his machine pistol to his left vambrace, hung his voulge across his back and stepped forward, wincing as the magnetic flux from the portal battered his magnetic sense.
Greyness expanded from the middle of the portal and the magician spoke, “Make haste, this is not easy to maintain.”
Thane nodded and strode forward into the portal. As he stepped through he sensed a huge magnetic flux in the portal. In near panic, he tried to turn towards the mage, but on the other side of the portal his foot came down on thin air and he fell though.

Thane fell out of the portal, landing on his hands and knees in a cave. He quickly pulled himself to his feet and looked around. Seeing only inky blackness he fumbled on his belt for his torch. Finding it, he clipped it onto the base his left gauntlet. The light turned on, bathing the cave wall in a soft red light. Looking around again, this time with the aid of the torch he saw what appeared to be an impenetrable darkness at one end of the cave.
“That looks like some sort of magic” he thought “I’d better head the other way.”
Turning around, Thane started walking away from the remains of the Drow’s dark globe magic.

(Note: This is in the direction of the cave exit and Kallan, Geeran and Delve)
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Kallan was trekking Down cave with a causal walk, she wouldn't regularly do this, but since she knew Seline was alive and active, why would she have to worry. Walking a few more ten meters down, she noticed that the trail was getting more elaborate instead of maintaining it narrow path from the beginning. She had to rely on Seline old tracks by looking for indents in the cave floor, taking into account they should be in a generic pattern and not too far apart from each other.

As she was trying to fall the remnant tracks, she spotted a light up ahead. It was hard to make out at the range she was at, so she put on her goggles and changed the setting to optics. It merely took seconds for her to zoom 20x onto her target; Once the optics became clearer she could point out that the light was a torch, being held on a a gauntlet type weapon of a tall and bulky Man with the appearance that he's been through alot of experiences.

This gave Kallan a mischievous Idea, once thought of she grew a wide grin. She wasn't used to scarring people at the random while sniping and observing the target, but she's was kind of bored of approaching the casual way. So she decided that she wanted to give a guy a small thrill. That's when she thought up an idea.To start off, she would shoot the Approaching, poor, soon to be victim's Gauntlet to give him a good startle.

Kallan began to chuckle as a long barreled black clad weapon began to materialize in her hand. She screwed on a suppressor to make sure it covered the barrel flash and noise at to stimulate as if a ghost knocked the wind right out of it. Once done,she went prone and aimed her scopes red dot a tiny bit above the guys torch to make sure it hit it. When she was exactly sure, She squeezed the trigger and a sharp, quiet "PHEW" noise came out.(I'm not exactly sure if that's the noise. Laughing)

As expected the Shot hit the torch snapped on the Gauntlet and broke it in half as it feel to the floor. Out of the Guys reaction, Kallan giggled hysterically while also trying to cover her noise up by putting her hand over her mouth and hiding a rock to make sure she wasn't seen.

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Wed May 19, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:29 am

Geeran tensed up immediately, he saw that these implants, whatever they where, where active. Didn't she just say she was from a peaceful world? then why does she have performance enhancement implants in her?

In any case, Geeran was about to place his hand on the plasma pistol when he heard the glass break on the torch inside from Kallen's sniper round from deeper in the cave. And that was not a good sign.

"Damnit!" he mumbled as he walked away from Delve and towards the cave in a huff. "What the hell is going on in there?!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm

The drow looked at the ariformid cautiously as she approached, slowly taking some of the moss she offered and putting it in his mouth. His face his face at the slightly bitter taste as he chewed it, but he took it all in stride in swallowed it, look back to Seline as he observed her. "A giant world filled with perils and dangers...much like my former home in the Underdark. But why exactly do you want to help me, insect? Why should I even tru-"

His words were interrupting by the sound of Thane's torch breaking, the drow turning his head to where the noise had come from. Narrowing his eyes, he silently levitated to another ledge that would lead him to the area where Kalian and Thane were from a higher elevation, wondering what exactly the noise was.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

'Underdark? What a strange thing to name-' Selines thoughts were cut off by the sound of something breaking and the Drow once again floating in midair. "Ah, hey!" She said "Don't just leave in the middle of a conversation... wait up!" She sped after the Drow, moving up the walls like it was normal ground. 'I wonder if Geeran or that girl... What was her name again..? Oh well, maybe they got into a disagreement of some sort.' She thought. A very apparent, disappointed frown grew on Seline’s face. 'A fight between tech users isn't interesting at all... Tch'
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:07 am

Just as suddenly, Geeran stumbled, placing a now trembling hand against the rockface, his breathing suddenly became ragged and laboured, his face twisted into a look of pain, grimacing and clenching his teeth, and his free hand shakily holstered his gun and clenched his chest. His back was turned to Delve at this point

"Oh no... Not again... What the hell is happening to me..." he grunted /half whispered through his clenched teeth.

Geeran with trembling fingers undid the front part of the padding around his chest, and unzipped the area, revealing a fist sized mass of pulsing black veins and arteries right on the center of his chest, throbbing visibly beneath the surface of his skin.

"The infection is spreading.... It's getting more painful..." he said to himself.

Zipping up his suit, he turned towards his machine and punched in a few commands, the rappel line wizzed down so he could get back in. Speaking without actually turning to Delve "You should probably head into the caves yourself, it is dangerous to remain out in the open on this world, Here..." Geeran said as he handed to her some camping equipment and rations from the cargo canisters.

"Get inside and get yourself set up, morning light will come soon, and you don't want to be around when the predators start looking for an early morning feed..." Geeran said to Delve as he tugged the rappel line, gliding abck into the cockpit, albeit trembling a little visibly.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon May 24, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Thane startled as the sniper round smashed his torch, tearing the shattered remains from the clip on his gauntlet. Quickly recovering from the surprise of being shot at without warning, he switched to full combat alert, crouching low and bringing his left gauntlet, (along with the machine pistol) up to aim back down the tracer round’s path. As he did so, the sound of muffed giggling reached his ears. Thane paused, slightly confused by this. Being shot at and then hearing what he assumed to be the shooter giggling didn’t make sense, combined with the fact that his attacker had aimed for his torch, rather than a more critical part, like his head. Lastly, Thane wondered why hadn't they taken a second shot, he had heard the bullet casing hit the ground, so they obviously had a semi automatic weapon. He decided to take the chance and call out to them.
He stood up slowly and called, “Who goes there and why do you fire on me without warning?”
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Delve looked at Geeran with a sense of curiosity as he rose up into cockpit of his machine; she was unsure of what he meant my 'predators' and 'early snack.' She effortlessly picked up the supply containers and began walking towards the cave, "Good night Geeran" Delve responded politely; glancing up at the mech. Her mind played back to only a few moments ago; too when Geeran seemed to be in some kind of pain, to Delve it was nothing more than a wasted opportunity to kill him, but she would keep this information to herself. Upon entering the mouth of the cave; "Kallan!?" she called out, her voice echoing around the mouth of the cave, "Are you in here? Seems Geeran has gone to sleep, he's given us some supplies for the night, saying something about there being predators in the morning?" As soon as Delve finished speaking she heard the echo of another voice but it didn't sound like Kallan. "Kallan have you found that elf you were looking for?" she called out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey of a Drow   Journey of a Drow - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey of a Drow
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next