Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya

Go down 
+16
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
Silent_eric
Googlememan
Karbo
Flare
A-Eadie
Pendragon
Rythmear
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raveolution
Sephimink|Kyle
/Fish/
Claire
Malahite
Warrior3000
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Empty
PostSubject: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:56 pm

The name says it all, how long do you think the life expectancy of certain celebrities in Felarya would be?

This is mine:

Micheal Jackson; 20 mins

Brittany spears : 5 mins

O zone (the entire group) : forever!!! (I love O-zone)

Chuck Norris: longer then eternity itself....

Aaron Carter: 2 seconds (he woudnt impress anyone with his rapping cuz he cant Rap)

Shaq: a few years possibly an entire lifetime That guy can play some basketball!!)

Mario (the only fictional celebrity): Forever afterall you cant eat something thats pixilized.

What do you guys/girls/Nagas think?
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Depends on the Celebrity, how smart they act, if they know of Felarya, where they land, etc. Similarly, whether we take a Cartoon version of them or their real-life version.

For instance, Cartoon DethKlok would likely draw in the attention of Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Thats you call, afterall I used Mario didnt I? and its likely no celebrities know of Felarya. Personnaly I dont think any of them are too smart.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:41 pm

hmmm i'll ask some of them next time i go to marquee Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:26 pm

WARNING: BAD HUMOR!!! Evil laugh

Warrior3000 wrote:
Micheal Jackson; 20 mins

Errm... I'm sorry, but are you kidding me?
Do you really think THIS is like 20 Minutes? More like 20 jears! Seriously, maybe a naga stomach can withstand a grenade explosion, but Michael Jackson? The Felaryan version of genetic engineered food?
This has got to cause some serious indigestion... Embarassed

Quote :
Brittany spears : 5 mins
This could be a good chance to win a new PS3... hmm... When does she arrive? scratch

Quote :
Chuck Norris: longer then eternity itself....
Way longer...
And he's the only one, who can befriend Crisis against her will... Shocked

Quote :
Aaron Carter: 2 seconds (he woudnt impress anyone with his rapping cuz he cant Rap)
You got this wrong. It's not rap, it's an auditive countermeasure...

Quote :
Shaq: a few years possibly an entire lifetime That guy can play some basketball!!)
All I can say about this guy, is...
*baskektball crashes into face*
...he really can play some serious basketball.
(For that I will tell every pred in Felarya about your shitty game, asshole!)

Quote :
Mario (the only fictional celebrity): Forever afterall you cant eat something thats pixilized.
Forever is right, but for the wrong reason (btw: Mario's poligonized now!).
In fact, the naga Anna greatly enjoys videogames and has not only repaired a tv, but also a few videogame consoles and managed to get her hands on a few Mario games. To get a second player, she tried to introduce Crisis into gaming and showed her the level, where everything is giant and the boss fight of Mario 64. Well, somehow Crisis misunderstood the whole idea behind it and began to tell others about this Mario-creature...
End of the story: Try to wear a moustache and a red hat with the letter "M" on it. You shouldn't have any problems with naga-, dryad- and fairy-predators anymore. (not-to-get-eaten-cheat)

Remember, I'm just kidding. I don't even know Aaron Carter.
Well, except the Chuck Norris thing... (damn, this guy is lucky!)
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Most celebrities won't stand a chance in Felarya for a couple of hours. The exceptions:

Chuck Norris:

Crisis ate Chuck Norris. He climbed back out. O_o

William Shatner:

Meets Crisis and tells her all about his adventures in distant galaxies. Crisis becomes largest Trekkie. Very Happy

Elvis Presley:

Has been living in Felarya for decades. He's known far and wide as The King.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Malahite wrote:
For instance, Cartoon DethKlok would likely draw in the attention of Guardians.

That sounds like it'd be a ridiculously awesome and hilarious event. XD
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Snoop Dogg: a succubus would rise up and eat him.

Billy Ray Cyrus: even Elle wouldn't eat him as long as he keeps singing. Problem is, nobody could get close.

Michael Jackson: all prey would don a mask of his face and go moonwalking across Felarya for protection. He would be a hero.

Stephen King: 4 words for ya: Felarya's Next Top Guardian[tm].

Simon Cowell: seconds. Mere seconds. Unless he arrived among the harpies in which case they might mistake him as one of their own, or at least they'd take him on as an insult sen'sei, unless...

the insult king himself, Eddie Murphy, showed up there first...

Any bets on how long Borat would last?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

I don't really qualify Stephen King as a celebrity.

Several comedians could likely survive by making the Predator's laugh. Same goes for talented musicians with instruments.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Quote :
Don't forget...HE CAN FIGHT TOO
How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya SHAQ

What about Snake? Surely he'd last a good long while in Felarya

And I bet Laharl could last several years or so in Felarya as well, though he'd probably hafta level grind to be on par with Crisis
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:22 pm

All wrong.

All celebrities would have the same chance of every other normal human being of living or dying. The exception would be O-Zone, who would die even more quickly because as a group they would attract a LOT more attention than one person.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:18 am

Rythmear wrote:
All wrong.

All celebrities would have the same chance of every other normal human being of living or dying. The exception would be O-Zone, who would die even more quickly because as a group they would attract a LOT more attention than one person.

Since few celebrities are actually intelligent, this holds truth, Rythmear.

But, I've got my money on the celebrity that wears the most perfume, to the point where even Crisis wouldn't eat them.
Back to top Go down
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:17 am

Tom Cruise would try to get Anna to join the Church of Scientology, and she would eat him with immediately. She would be ill afterwards, but be happy in the knowledge that she made the world a smarter place.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:44 am

George W Bush: He wouldn't be eaten by a preditor. He'd probably fall victim to one of the carnivious plants.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:36 am

Or to a glouteux >>
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:37 am

Lewis Black:3 hours(he can tell funny jokes XD)

Dane Cook:a lifetime(hes funny as hell}

Stephen Colbert:30 seconds
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:08 am

Woah woah woah, first off, that was actually really funny Karbo ><

Second, Stephen Colbert has enough truthiness to survive Felarya for a long time. By ignoring evidence, logic, precident, and facts, he has what it takes to outwit any predator.

Finally, if Schrödinger's neko goes into Felarya, and Crisis finds her, but then no one sees if Crisis eats her or not, is Schrödinger's neko dead or not dead?
Theoretically, Anyone who enters Felarya lives forever as long as you don't see them die.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:11 am

Karbo wrote:
Or to a glouteux >>
XD!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:30 am

Quote :
All wrong.

Well, I think it's clear that something ate your sense of humor. My money's on that bloodclaw ape you just HAD to get tattoo'd on yourself.

I'm not too knowledgeable regarding celebs, buuuuuuuuuuuuut....

Michael Jackson would just moonwalk right through the jungle with nary a problem. Seriously, this guy managed to moonwalk all the way through Mario with nary a scratch. He's got powers...

Dan Greene would appear in Felarya, but no one would ever be able to eat him because no one would ever see him. They'd just hear his voice dubbed over their own.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:09 pm

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Quote :
Don't forget...HE CAN FIGHT TOO
How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya SHAQ

What about Snake? Surely he'd last a good long while in Felarya

And I bet Laharl could last several years or so in Felarya as well, though he'd probably hafta level grind to be on par with Crisis

Actually Shaq Fu was one of the WORST video games ever...
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:59 pm

^ I know, that's why I said it, Shaq couldn't possibly last that long in Felarya, the skill of Basketball can't save one from being eaten, let alone horrible vidjya game fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

I.M.O the only celebrities that stand a chance of outrunning or escaping any predators would be Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond - who can drive obscenely quickly and with great skill.

James May would bore predators to the point where they just fall asleep, and he'd walk away and have some tea.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Oh yhea I forgot arnold schwarzanneger he'd probably just cover himsellf in mud and creep around the woods making makeshift weapons like he did in predator. so he'd probably stand a good chance at a decent lifespan.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Nah Razz

Arnold would then try and Attack the predators.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:23 pm

well that is one thing almost guaranteed to end a life....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya   How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long do you think a human celebrity would last n Felarya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next