Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 am

(Um, what naga are you talking about? From what I understood, there weren't any nagas involved in this RP.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 am

(adam)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 am

(Oh, sorry about that. Had a stupid moment there.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 am

(its ok now let just continue the rp)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 am

(Yeah, that's a good idea)

Meanwhile, Narin had finished eating her fill of the dead dridder, and walked back to Fenja, wiping the blood off her face with her wing. "Hey, do you know where Rose went?" the harpy asked.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 am

rose continued to walk away from the dridder she felt guilty about what she had done to the dridder after all she now had babies to look after feeling a pang of guilt rose turned around and walked back to the dridder she slashed the dridder again "thats for tasting me"she says angrilly before she once again begins to walk back to the others she looked at the dridder "if you want i could gather you some fruit you can use as food for when your children hatch or are you going to be feeding them meat?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 am

The dridder simply tucked the slashed leg so she couldn't slash it anymore, and said, "Whatever. Besides, why do YOU care so much? For all you know, I'm just an evil dridder that enjoys people's suffering."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:12 am

"you have children to look after if you need food ready for when they hatch i'd be glad to help you find some"Rose says smiling as she reaches out she acidently brushes against the web and gets her hand stuck she tries to pull away rom the web but it's stuck on the web "erm could you help me off the web i have to get back to my friends unless you wish for me to stay around and help you get food"

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:19 am

The dridder sighed in frustration as Rose got stuck in the web. "Hang on." She then took the leg that Rose slashed with her sword and freed Rose from the web. "Do what you will. Heck, if you want to slice up my leg some more, be my freaking guest." she said in a somewhat bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 am

Rose hissed angrilly at the dridder's stubborness she drives her sword into the ground and aproached the dridder "NOW YOU LISTEN HERE I AM OFERING TO HELP YOU THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS BE POLITE YOU STUPID ARACHNID"she says in angry tone of voice
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 am

The dridder sighed angrily, saying, "Well, I'm sorry, but when at one moment, you slash my leg twice and you're all raging angry about it, and the next, you plaster this little smile on your face, all like 'I want to help you so vewy vewy much!', I DON'T WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO THINK, YOU STUPID NEKO!!"

She then slammed her fist beside Rose, letting out a "GAAAAAHHH!" as she walked off, grumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am

Rose screamed as the dridder rammed a fist into the ground next to her "look im sorry about attackng you but to be fair you did bring it on youself when you put me in your mouth against"she says as she follows the dridder ducking under the webbing "and i know your angry but this isn't going to help now do you acept my offer or not"she says smiling as she rests against a tree watching the dridder cautiously "anyway im going to go before you make me a meal"she says picking up her sword
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 am

The dridder stopped for a moment, grabbing the neko before she could walk away, saying, "...Eh, I guess you're right. Sorry about that. But still...a simple 'That wasn't very nice' couldn't have done the job?! Anyway...I'm just not used to a neko...something we dridders consider food...wanting to help a predator out. It's just...puzzling to me. I just...don't understand is all."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 am

Rose le a surprised a squeak as the dridder grabbed her "im still food to you and many other creatures many of wich have already tried to ea me some of wich actually did but my friends got me out"she says smiling "but any of my friends are predators two harpys a naga and a giantess but that doesn't mean i can't be eaten"

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 am

The dridder sighed a little bit frustrated, seeing that she wasn't getting her point across. "Nonono, I'm not saying you can't be eaten. I just don't understand why YOU would want to help ME. I'm a dridder, you're a neko. I'm a predator, you're prey. My kind eats you, your kind runs for their lives. It makes NO sense that you want to help me. I don't understand!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 am

"ah yeah i understand that and i already realised you were a dridder im not stupid you know"Rose says smiling as she looks at the dridder "and i guess im just that kind of person that would actually help pretty much anyone regardless of friend or foe,predator or prey and anyway i don't believe you wish to harm me"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 pm

The dridder sighed, saying, "You're right...I don't." She then loosened her grip on Rose, and tilted her hand so that Rose would be sitting on her palm. "You seem really nice, to be honest. Anyway, I appreciate your kind offer, but...it's just that...I feel that it's my responsibility to raise my children, no one else's. I wouldn't be much of a mother if I had to rely on others all the time."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Rose sighed as the dridder eleased her grip on her and she sat down on the dridders palm "ah well ok then thats up to you if you acept help or not can i ask you some questions?"she says smiling as she looks up at the dridders face "right what do baby dridder's eat? how many children are ou having? and would you wrap me up in silk so i know how it feels?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 pm

"Well..." the dridder said, smiling as she pet the neko in her hand, "usually, I just feed them fruit until they turn older. Then they have to start eating meat for protein. As for how many kids I'm having, I'd say about...oh...fifty-four. Anyway, if you want to know what silk feels like, hold still."

Silk then began to come from the dridder fingers, and she began to wrap her in silk, until it covered all but her face. "So, what do you think?" the dridder asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Rose smiled fifty fou kids she couldn't believe it she smiled as she was wrapped up in silk it felt soft and wet soaking the moisture on her body it stuck to her skin and pressed tightly against her so she couldn't move anything but her head rose yawned "well it feels strange and warm but i like it it's cosy, what would you do if you met a naga?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Fenja looked around. She had been looking through the tents for anything shiny.

"Rose? Isn't she right - aw geez, she's gone. Bet you she's being eaten again. Well, we better go find her."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 pm

The dridder chuckled at Rose's question. "Ah, the ol' 'Naga vs. Dridder' thing. Well, I'm sort of a rogue, so I'm not like the others with their stupid war. I just hold a very simple philosophy...they don't attack me, I don't attack them. Anyway, glad to see you like the silk."

Narin just sighed and said, "Yeah, she probably is. We'd better get a move on." She then flew up into the air, scanning the ground for any signs of Rose.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 am

rose smiled as she was in the web just then a female dridder by the name of arokleth jumped down and landed next to the dridder that held rose "did you forget how do it i'll show you"she says taking rose from the dridders hand wripping the silk coccoon from her and with a brief tearing noise wripped the clothes from rose then arokleth quickly spun rose head to toe in silk and stuck her on the web next to arokleths egg sac "no thanks neccasary!"she says before injecting rose with venom "now remember it takes ten minutes for the venom to turn her insides to liquids then you can suck her dry but after an hour it will begin to wear off and she'll return to normall"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 am

The dridder stared in shock as the dridder injected venom into Rose, then she began to fume with rage. She angrily slapped Arokleth, yelling, "YOU IDIOT!!! I KNOW HOW TO INJECT VENOM INTO SOMETHING, YOU MORON!! If I wanted to kill her, I WOULD'VE F%$#ING DONE IT, YOU NOSY...GET THAT VENOM OUT OF HER, OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 am

Arokle was shocked by the dridders response she shook slightly "sorry i can't you will just have to wait untill it wears off or you could enjoy a nice meal"she says smiling as she begins to walk away from the dridder smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next