Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving felarya - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 am

Rose smiled she curtsied a little "maybe if we can't find anyone to look after the egg i could just sneak it into another dridders egg sac while the dridder is asleep"she says smiling she looks around her then looks at fenja "anyway im gonna go find someone"she says before running off into the bushes she ran to find a dridder to look after the egg
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 am

Meanwhile, a dridder had just finished up an egg sac that she had just made with all of her eggs, in it. She smiled, running her hand on the sac, willing to protect it with her life. She then lied down, closing her eyes to take a nap, with her hand on top of the sac that she had just created.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 am

Rose smiled she was running through the forest and because she wasn't watching were she was going ran straight into the dridders web she let a yell of surprise and struggled from the silk strands wich held her resulting in getting her more tangled she noticed the dridder she smiled "um miss" she says nervously she realised she was now in a desparate situation.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 am

The dridder's eyes shot open as she heard struggling from the web she set up to keep other predators from getting in, and was surprised to see a neko trapped in her web. She got up and began to approach the trapped neko, reaching out and grabbing her, breaking the neko free from her web.

She smiled, bringing the neko up to her face, saying, "Hello, little neko. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:10 am

Rose swallowed nervously as the dridder picked her up toward her face "i um i just um what are you going to do to me? and i um have this egg"she says trembling a little from fear as she looked at the dridder waiting to see what the dridder would do.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 am

The dridder's eyes narrowed as the neko showed her the egg, taking a good look at it as she took it from Rose. She looked back at Rose, her voice taking on a serious tone as she asked the neko, "Where did you get this? Did you steal it from another dridder?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 am

rose swallowed nervouslsy as she looked at the dridder in the eye "i...steal no i um i found it um you have to believe me"she says trembling a little from fear she nervously looked at the egg and then she looked back up nervously at the dridder.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 am

The dridder's eyes narrowed even more, and her serious tone adapted an angry tone as she asked, "Found it?! Where?! Don't lie to me, neko!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:24 am

Rose trembled now even more as the dridder became angy at her "i..i..i..in a...a..a c..c..camp"she says fear in her voice as she trembled "n..n..near a..a..a d..d..dead d..d..dridder"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 am

The dridder stared at the neko for a few moments, before saying in a calmer tone, "Did this camp belong to a group of elves, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 am

"y...y..yes i...i..it d...d...did w...w..why?" Rose asks nervous looking at th egg now she still tremblin with fear "w...w..what a..a..are y..y..you g...going t...t..to d..d..do t..t..to m..m..me"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 am

Pausing for a moment, the dridder then replied with "Very well. I shall take this egg as my own." She then placed the egg inside the egg sac along with the others. "As for what to do with you...well..." The dridder licked her lips as she brought Rose closer to her face. "...I think you of all people should know what happens now. And I don't think you'll be needing this anymore." the dridder said as she took the sword from her.

She then used her other hand to grab Rose's ankle, and released her grip, causing Rose to hang upside down from her grip with her finger and thumb. She then raised Rose above her head, opening her mouth, a few strings of saliva snapping as she slowly lowered the neko into her cavernous maw.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 am

Rose screamed as she was lowered towards the dridders mouth she could see the saliva upon her lips and tongue "n..n..no p..p..please d..d..don't"she says terrified asshe hung upside down looking down at the dridders mouth "p..p..please don't do this"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 am

The dridder stopped for a moment, asking, "And why not?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 am

Rose sighs as the dridder stopped "just please don't i don't want to die"she says trembling as tears fell from her face
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:55 am

The dridder looked at the crying neko for a moment, then shrugged, and resumed putting her inside her mouth until she was halfway in. She then closed her lips around the neko's waist, and began to suck on Rose's top half like a lollipop, moaning in pleasure as her wet tongue sucked on the neko's body, licking at it constantly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 am

Rose screamed again she struggled kicking with her legs to escape "but i thought dridders can't digest clothing"she says hoping that it would work as she feels the dridders hot pink tongue around her head and stomach she was coated in the dridders saliva "w..w..wouldn't y..y..you rather drink me anyway"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 am

Hearing Rose ask if she'd rather drink her, the dridder pulled her out, saying, "No, not really. And besides, who said I was going to swallow you? You're going to be my personal piece of candy until I can't taste you anymore." She then threw Rose inside her mouth, closing it so that she couldn't escape, and pinned her to the roof of her mouth as she sucked on her body. "Mmmmm...you're...sho...tashty!" she said as she continued the lick the neko.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:07 am

Rose screamed as she was now fully in the dridders mouth "no please let me go" she screamed as she felt the dridders tongue once again on her body she tried something else as she was stuck to the roof of the dridders mouth "um but why am i going to be a candy and im sure you don't like the taste of these elvish cothes anyway,and more importantly what are you going to do to me when your done sucking,i won't become food for your children"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 am

The dridder giggled as the neko continued to try to talk her out of it. "That's where you're wrong. I think it adds a very nice flavor to your form." she said as she brought the tip of her tongue to Rose's face, as the neko was stuck onto the roof of her mouth. She then raked her off with her tongue and started sloshing her around. "As for what I'll do when I'm done...behave yourself, and I may let you go."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 am

Rose screamed as the dridder's tongue touched her face she held back vomit in her mouth as she tasted the dridders saliva in her mouth and as she was raked off from the roof of the dridders mouth and sloshed around rose threw up in the didders mouth "how do you like that bitch"she yells at the top of her voice
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 am

The dridder chuckled as she swallowed the vomit that was in her mouth. "A little fight in ya. I like that." She then continued to lick Rose's body some more, giggling at Rose's futile efforts to escape.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:22 am

Rose scowled she atempted to stand in the dridders mouth she stamped on her tongue but slipped due to the abscense of her shoes she sighed "why did you take my sword its not realy a fair fight"he says as she desperatly tries to stand sh feels herself slipping towards the back of the dridders mouth

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

The dridder then opened her mouth, and pulled Rose out of her mouth, saying, "I'm done." She set Rose on the ground, handing her the sword she took while saying, "Now you be a good little neko and run along."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

Rose sighed and smiled as she was taken out of the dridders mouth and when she was given her sword back rose lashed out and slashed at one of the dridders legss and the ripped a hole in the web the dridder had made before turning and walking back to the others "i wonder if the naga is ok"she says to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next