Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving felarya - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 am

"this place looks familar" rose says looking around the current area "hmm nok'tora could you put me down"
Adam looks at rose "familiar what do you mean familair everything looks the same"

Last edited by schoolhater on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 am

Nok'tara looked at Rose, and said, "In a moment. Lenarei's still checking the area. Don't want to do anything unless it's safe."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 pm

“No one on land anyway,” Lenarei said after a moment. Closing the pouch Trav was in, Lenarei dived into the waters of the river. She skillfully swam to and fro, peering into all the hiding spots large enough to house a mermaid. After thoroughly searching the river, she surfaced again, not even winded by her swim.

“It’s safe. I don’t see any other predators,” Lenarei said. She opened up the pouch and let Trav down. “I gotta get some lunch,” Lenarei added as she dived back into the river. Swiftly, she started pursuing the fish in the river, surfacing occasionally for air and checking on Trav and the others.

“Well, ‘ere we be, miss Nok’tara. What do yeh wish to do?” Trav asked.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Fenja stepped away a bit. She held the Sphere up close to her face. Grip exited the hatch to listen to her whisper.

"Grip...I'm not sure I can hang around."

"Why?"

"Well...I'm getting the need to hunt. And I smell elves."

"Oh. Well alright. I can come with you and seal the Sphere, or stay here."

'No...I mean. The harpies. They're both vegetarians."

"Huh? They eat fish and dead meat."

'That's pretty much a vegetarian, right? Look...I don't think they'll want a real predator around. It's not that...I understand what they're doing and I think it's great. But I'm a pred, through and through."

Grip thought. "Look. Just go and do your thing. I'll stay here with them."

Fenja put the Sphere down by the river, slipping into the forest.

"She need to...go to the bathroom" offered Grip. Changing the subject, he leaned back on the rail, looking up at the succubus.

"Are you sticking around? Do you have a workshift in...hell?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 am

Rose sighs "there you see its safe nok'tora now could you please put me down"she asks smiling up at the succubus
Adam smiles "yeah me too i want to go for a swim"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 am

Nok'tara smiled at Adam, Rose and Quarus as she set them down onto the ground. She looked at Grip, and said, "Yeah, I guess I'm gonna be staying around. Anyway, we don't really have a workshift in Hell. We just deal with the souls that are sent there. Other than that, we don't really have any responsibilities. Anyway, as for what I want to do..." The succubus then turned her attention towards Trav. "I think I'm going to go swimming. Of course, it'll be a little bit hard to do at this size, so..." She then snapped her fingers, and with a fiery swoosh, Nok'tara was human size, and jumped into the river.

Quarus was still sitting on Adam's shoulder, and was wondering what Adam would do. After all, she didn't want to keep him from having a good time.

Narin, in the meantime, noticed that her stomach was growling, and her nose picked up the scent of a rotting corpse. She then turned to the others and said, "Well, I'll be right back. I need something to eat." She then took off in the same direction that Fenja had taken off to hunt for the elves, following the scent of a dead dridder. It was purely coincidental, of course.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

rose smiled as she was put down she saw narin fly after fenja "i don't want to miss this"she says to herself and while no one was looking rose crept off after fenja and narin hiding in bushes so as not to be seen by either of them.

Adam smiled he set quarus down on the ground he looked around slithering up a tree he picked a fruit and brought it back down with him he then placed the fruit next to quarus before slithering over to the waters edge and watched nok'tora swim in the water
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Quarus gave a small bow to Adam to say 'thank you', and began to eat the fruit that Adam had left for her.

As Nok'tara swam in the water, she noticed that there was no one else in it with her except for Lenarei, who was busy trying to catch fish. She surfaced and saw Adam, saying, "Aw, c'mon, Adam, you're not gonna leave me out here by myself, are you?" She then realized that Rose wasn't around, and asked, "By the way, where'd Rose go?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Adam smiled and slid into the water surfacing again to answer nok'tora's question "she proberly went to get some fruit"he says before splashing nok'tora "are there rules agains this kind of thing in hell or are there no rules completly in hell"

Rose meantime was following fenja she dodge through bushes as they entered a clearing with three tents in without being seen rose slipped into one of the tents put on one of the elves robes and walked out into the middle of the camp next to the camppfire she woe a bright green robe
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Nok'tara just shrugged, saying, "Nope. We don't really have many rules in Hell. Like I said, we just deal with souls that are down there. Nothing else, really. Anyway, care to play 'Marco Polo'?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Adam nodded "sure but how do you play"he asks curiusly while looking at nok'tora he spins around a little and waits for her response he dived under water then jumped out, flipped and looked at nok'tora again smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 pm

"Well, it goes like this. I close my eyes and count underwater for a bit, then I come up with my eyes still closed, and I call out 'Marco', and you in response, have to call out 'Polo'. I have to catch you solely on hearing you say 'Polo' when I say 'Marco'. It's basically like 'Hide and Seek', except my eyes are shut, and I have to use the sound of your voice to find you. Get the idea?" Nok'tara said.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Fenja saw the camp of elves. Hmm. She'd have to take this carefully. This was a beautiful and deadly moment at the same time. Predator and prey. Life and death. She would be testing her own agility and swiftness, the elves would be testing their own. The smart, the fast, the strong would escape. The weak and ignorant become food. Fenja thought a little about the harpies. It did seem rather nice, no eating sentients, all vegetarian. But she'd just not grown up that way. The elves were food. If there was something bigger than Fenja, Fenja would be food - unless she outwitted it. Felarya was a world where you were you had to put your actions behind your words. She moved sideways through the trees. She saw one elf sit next to the campfire. The others seemed to be inside the other two tents. How to do this...

-------------

Grip was sitting on the grass outside his Sphere. He took off his boots and put his feet in the water. He should remember to fill up the water tanks before they left. He'd always liked looking at water.

He noticed that Rose had left. He was a bit worried. Felarya was dangerous enough - it was extremely hazardous for a neko that not only apparently tasted good, but apparently was often unstable enough to want to make that fact known. One day she might even try to get eaten by a predator...
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 pm

“Faith, it be similar to a game I used to play in me youth,” Trav said, chuckling to himself. “Tis been a while since I ‘ad a good swim too. If yeh don’ mind, I’ll try yeh game.” Trav took off his pouches, and his sword and scabbard and set them aside. He also removed his boots, hat, and tunic, though he left his trousers on. He waded into the water after Nok’tara and Adam.

Lenarei surfaced, sending a wave of water out from her position and sweeping Nok’tara, Adam, and Trav aside. She had a large fish in her mouth, which she gulped down quickly, before submerging again and creating another small wave. “Aye, she’ll make the game interestin’ I’ll wager.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

Rose smiled to herself she warmed her feet by the campfire and then she looked directly at fenja she smiled and took the hood down to show fenja who she was and turned back to the fire before she felt a sharp pain in her back she turned her haid slowly to see an elf with a spear and was proding her with it so hard that it actually drew blood from her back.Rose got angry she turned round quick and kicked theelfknocking the spear out of her hand but before she knew it she was surrounded by elves all aiming crossbows at her...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

Fenja was shocked to see Rose. What on earth was she thinking, wandering into a camp like this? What was she doing so far away from the others at all? The elves had still not noticed her among the trees. She emereged and shrieked a wild battle cry, having the desired effect of the elves pointing the crossbows at her and firing. She blocked her face, but the arrows still stung. She walked forwards. The elves fell back, but one wasn't fast enough. She screamed as she was popped into Fenja's mouth, moving as a bulge down her throat as she swallowed. By now, Fenja was standing over Rose.

"Get back!" she said "You're just going to get yourself killed!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 am

Rose smiled as she watched fenja come through the trees shieking "i'm not going back its interesting here"she says looking around at the various elves she then walked into one of the tents an began rummaging through the elves supplies taking various food items and a strange egg wich was as big as her head she put them all in a satchel she found in the tent.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am

The elves scattered away from their camp. Fenja grabbed two of them.

"Let us go you ignorant slob!" shouted one of them.

"Now see, that's why I hate elves. Insults aren't going to save you here. You should be fighting, or at least doing some quick talking. Just squirming and bitching isn't going to get you out of this."

"Don't play games with us, vile predator! Our comrades shall return for vengeance!"

"Pff. Fat chance. Your friends bolted the first moment they could. Oh. And most importantly, don't try to threaten me!"

Fenja popped this elf into her mouth. She felt the warm flesh on her tongue before swallowing.

"Let me go, let me go!" squeled the other elf.

"Why?" asked Fenja.

"Please, I don't want to be eaten!"

"That's a pretty lame reason. I want to eat you. I'm hungry. I don't eat, I suffer."

"I'll..I'll tell you where there are more elves! Lots more elves."

Fenja glared at her. "Selling out your friends? Disgusting." She licked the elf. "Your one redeeming quality seems to be that you at least taste good." She popped the elf in her mouth. She then felt something squirm under her. She reached beneath her and found that she'd sat on an elf. The elf was nearly unconcious from having been trapped beneath her. Fenja stuck this one in her mouth, sucking contemplatively for a while as she watched Rose loot the camp. She swallowed this last elf, burping.

"Hey! That's a pretty neat egg you picked up. Do you know what type it is?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

Rose shrugged she examined the egg briefly before putting itin the pouch "i don't now but im sure we'll find out when it hatches"she says smiling as she begins to walk back in the direction that the others were
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 am

As Narin flew towards the smell, she noticed Rose and Fenja swallowing an elf, apparently having finished off the rest in the camp, and Rose beside her. She flew towards them, yelling out, "Hey Rose, Fenja! Fancy running into you two out here!" She landed, briefly ruffling her feathers before asking, "Hey, have you two seen anything dead around here? I could've sworn I smelled the corpse of a dridder around here somewhere."

Nok'tara, in the meantime, smiled as she saw Trav get into the water, and laughed as Lenarei inadvertantly splashed them. "Alright then! I'm gonna go ahead and close my eyes while I go underwater and count to twenty-five. No cheating by getting out of the water!" She then submerged herself as she counted.

Quarus was simply taking small chunks out of the fruit as she watched the others playing, giggling at their antics.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:06 am

Rose jumped as narin suddenly landed close "no no i haven't seen anythi...oh you don't think no,oh no the elves they had this egg what if they took it from the mother dridder before they killed her"she says concern on her face.

Adam smiled he winked at quarus before he swam away and hid in a small cave under the water there was space at the top were there was no water so he could breathe easily
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 am

Narin's eyes narrowed as Rose asked if they took the egg from the dridder, replying, "It wouldn't be surprised one bit if that was the case. Self-righteous douches." She took a look around and flew what looked like a spider leg. Landing near it, she took a look at the dead dridder, and a destroyed silk sack with what looked like blood and water coming from it, and turned back to the others, saying, "She's dead. They even destroyed her egg sac, and all the eggs that were inside it...except for the one she's holding."

After awhile, Nok'tara came out of the water and said, "Marco!" and listened for someone to say 'Polo.'

Quarus giggled silently (since she didn't have a voice) as she watched Adam wink at her and sneak away from the game.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 am

"well what do we do with the eggs now im sure we could find someone to look after them"Rose says taking the egg she had out from her pocket she then put it on the ground and went into one of the elve's tents she rummaged around inside for a few moments and then cme out wearing a beutifull gold dress and a new sword in her hand as well as a gold helmet she gave a twirl "how do i look, be honest"

Adam smiled he heard nok'tora surface and then he called out "polo" from within the cave he had hiden in
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:34 am

“Polo,” Trav replied. He had concealed himself among a large groups of reeds that grew tall in the shallower parts of the river. Each one was taller than Trav himself. Hopefully, they would mask and distort the sound of his voice. Playing this game brought back pleasant memories from his childhood days back at his home village.

Lenarei, meanwhile, sped underneath the surface, mouth open and pursuing a fish. She created a large current in her wake, pulling at everyone else who was in the river. Trav had to grab onto the reeds to keep from being swept out into the open.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Narin looked at Rose in her new attire, saying, "Hmmm...you look pretty good! But anyways, I think that until we find someone who's willing to take the egg, w'ell have to take care of it ourselves." Her stomach growled at that point, and she flew over to the slain dridder, pausing as a moment of respect for the fallen dridder before biting into it's side, pulling out a chunk of the dridder's meat.

Hearing Trav and Adam say 'Polo', Nok'tara deduced that Trav was closer, and began to swim towards him. She then felt the current pull her back due to Lenarei's chase underwater, and began to flap her wings underwater to propel herself towards Trav.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next