Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Baras was a bit surprised when the naga started rubbing against him. Answering her question, he replied, "Anything specific you have in mind? I mean, 'tastier than human food' is a bit vague."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:44 pm

"try giving her some of the things you gave me" Verira interrupted.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 pm

"Good idea. If you'll both hang on a moment." Baras then ran back inside his cabin. About a minute later, he came back out with three slices of pizza and some strawberries, and offered it to the small naga. "Here. Try these. And make sure you chew the red fruit to get the flavor out. It's also kind of advised you chew the pizza as well."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm

The little naga voraciously devoured what she had been given. For a creature of her size, she had an impressive appetite. She sighed as she finished.

She looked up at Verira, half in awe and half in shyness.

"Do you know...lots of nagas?"

-------------

"Hmm." said Fenja. "First we need to get some things sorted out." She stared Angella in the eye. "I don't like this messing around. Maybe Jotun's are just direct, but I don't like it. Now, you please need to understand that I will not eat you regardless of how you answer this question. I'm only going to get mad if I can tell you're lying. Do you love Grip? Or are you just scared? Thats the first thing. Then we'll go from there."

She paused.

"Yeah and the going to bed thing would probably be good too. You're already naked, so that's a start. But first - do you love him? Actually?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Angella swallowed nervously she had to realy think about the question "both i love him and im scared"she says nervously she hoped the predators wouldn't think she was lying.
"i think's she's lying"Aleena says bluntly watching angella cautiously
"no no im not!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"But do you really love him?" said Fenja. "If the fairy and I weren't here threatening to eat you, would you still be interested in him? ....Hmm and anyways, how do I know your not lying...I guess I'll only know that later. So it's easier if you tell the truth now."

-----

Grip sat on the edge of the Sphere, looking out. It was quite dark by now. Fenja had better night vision than he did, so he knew that she would keep Angella from getting lost. But that wasn't what he was worried about. He couldn't decide what to do. If he left, he was going naked into the dark. But he really wanted to make sure that fairy wasn't doing anything...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Aleena sighed she put an arm upon angella's shoulder "yeah its best you tell the truth"
Angella swallowed "no because if you and the fairy weren't threatening me i probably wouldn't have met him anyway nd im not lying honest"she says a little panicked
Aleena smiled "what do you think fenja?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm

"Hmm. I don't think the elf understands hypothetical questions. But clever answer, I guess. I suppose I'm just a little worried about it. You've nearly crushed him twice. You do it again and he's liable to blow his brains out. And then I would be out of a profitable business partner...which might make me mad."

Fenja sighed. "Geez, now I bet that's going to scare you too. Ok, I'll hand this over to the fairy and her...specialities."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Angella turned pale "aw fenja meanie you scared her"Aleena says before dragging angella into a bush aleena's giggling could still be heard five minues ater when they both came out rom the bush aleena flew back to fenja and the pale faced angella walked back to grip.
"i think that went well"Aleena says smiling
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Grip sighed with relief as he saw Angella come back.

"Are you alright?" he said, concerned as he helped her up to the top. He began to help her descend. It was about that time that he remembered they were still naked. He had been too worried to remember to put on clothes. He sealed the hatch, tight.

"Okay, I think the fairy can't get in now. " He looked at her and then gave her a simple hug. Normally he felt wierd when others gave him a hug. But today was far from normal.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Angella could only stare as grip hugged her she looked at him she was completly pale and her womanhood was wet although she had to admit she had been aroused by the fairys actions all she could say was "i feel so violated"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Grip paused. His heart skipped a bit, but his brain managed to get back on track this time.

"By me hugging you or...the fairy? If it's the fairy you don't need to tell me what she said."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Angella sighed she was still pale as she looked at grip "the fairy"she says before walking over to grips bed and lying down flat on it looking at the ceiling "i think i'd best go now"she says sadly as she looks at grip
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 pm

He had been expecting this. All back and forth the whole day. He felt exhausted. He sat down in his armchair near the bed.

"I can give you some food and water. I...uh...advise you go the other way so the pred's don't keep messing with you."

He sighed.

"I can't apologize enough for what Fenja has done. But...it is my fault, a bit. I...think...I know I fell in love with you. But that's not fair if you're only here because of threats and uncertainty. It matters who you love and what you want as well. Maybe you could try to find the cabin. Baras is powerful enough to shelter you from the preds...better than I can do here."

He didn't want her to leave. Dear God, he didn't want her to leave. But he couldn't force something on her. She was a free ekf and Fenja and the fairy didn't get that. It wasn't right to keep her here.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 pm

"i was here at first from threats and all that then i came back because i wanted to not because i was forced but now i think its just better if i left"Anella says getting to her feet she moves to were the hatch was and attempted to move it away so she could get out
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"If that's the case...I'm sorry if I insulted or offended you. I am a freak, so I'm not sure how to...communicate. But...yeah, I'm sorry."

Then he noticed that Angella wasn't able to leave. It took him a few moments to figure out what was going on. He rushed to the window.

"Fenja! Fenja, get your hand off the hatch!"

"No!" she said. "You're being stupid!"

"This was just something you set up!"

"Are you so dumb you can't see it's past that now? You're letting her leave!"

"That's her choice."

"What about your choice?"

"My choice doesn't matter."

"See, that's your problem right there!"

Grip sighed.

"Angella..." he said. "I...don't think...I don't want you to leave. I don't know...but...I don't want you to leave."

He looked out the window.

"Ok, Fenja can you please take your hand off the top?"

She responded by sticking her tongue out and picking up the Sphere, covering the window window with her other hand. She then sat down under a tree and held it steady.

"Fenja! Fenja!" It appeared she was ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Angella sighed she sat back down upon the bed looking out and seeing nothing but hand "she has big hands and problems" Angella says casualy as she watched grip "now your both being irational here lets just calm down and ah whats the use neither of you would listen anyway i say we just get over with then i can leave i want to go back to my clan i have to face the consequences i'll come back afterwards if i could fin the way but your being irational"

Aleena flew over to fenja "fenja don't you think this is bit much"she says looking at her and glancing at the sphere in her hands
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

"No..." said Grip. "This shouldn't...isn't something that we just get over with. I just don't see why you need to go back to your clan and maybe get executed. Why can't you just not go back?"

"Shh" said Fenja to Aleena "This is my last idea. Else we are going to be here all night bringing the elf back!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"because if i don't go back they will come here looking for me"Angella says smiling "and i don't see why we can't just get it over with i want to go but the big bitch outside won't let us out so i can go because she's being stubborn"she yells at the top of he voice "i don't even know why im here this is all stupid and irrational behaviour and i am going madder and madder trying to escape"she says as she begins to kick the side of the sphere and the controll console
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:34 pm

When Angella hit the control console, it accidently activated the lightning gun. Fenja swore loudly and dropped the sphere, waving her hand in the air.

"Ow, ow, Ow, ow!" she muttered.

The gyroscopes in the sphere prevented it from being upturned inside. Grip used this as his oppurtunity. He grabbed Angella and almost dragged her up the hatch. He took her and ran to the edge of the clearing, diving into some bushes.

"Phew...think...I lost her. Alright. You can...go back...if you want." He touched her hand without thinking. "But...I'm worried. I don't know if it's safe for you. I don't know everything about elves but...what did you do that they're so mad at you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

"i stole some bread"Angella says twiddling her fingers nerbvously "anyway see you soon"she says giving grip a kiss on the cheek before running towards the opposite end of the clearing an running through the woods away from the group she wondered wether anyone of them was coming after her.

Last edited by schoolhater on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Grip watched her go, feeling very lonely. It was then that he remembered that Angella had left her clothes in the Sphere...and her instrument. He didn't want her to lose such a valuable thing. He walked back to the Sphere. He was instantly pushed over by Fenja.

"What the hell did you do?" she asked him.

"I finally let her escape from you" he replied.

"She wasn't trying to escape. She said she loved you."

Grip paused. "She has more important things to deal with right now. He went back into the Sphere. He got dressed, then packed a bag. He put in Angella's clothes and her flute. He then exited the hatch.

"What are you doing?" asked Fenja.

"She left some of her stuff. I'll try and track her and give it back."

"That's elf lands, dumby. You're going to get killed."

"Maybe."

"...I think you just want to see her again."

Grip looked back. "I...I think the elves might do something to her. I...I'm worried." He continued to walk.

"Wait!" said Fenja. She came up to him and placed the Sphere down.

"What are you doing?" asked Grip.

"I'm your friend, so I'm going to help you. I think I know where the major elf village is. We'll probably get there after her, cause she knows the way better. But I don't want you to die alone in the forest."

Grip looked back up at her as he descended the hatch.

"...Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:56 am

"Not really i have talked to a few but not many, I mostly prefer to be by myself, and i don't stay at the same place for long....." Verira started explaining alot of things about herself.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:39 am

Aleena sighed she sat upon grip's shoulder "well im coming too....we haven't the chance to use her as a sex toy yet" she says grinning cheekily

Angella sighed sadly to herself she jumped over fallen branched and wrecked debree she wondered what had been happening while she was away she saw dead body's lining the place she looked around a huge spider jumped upon her she screamed the spider was knocked off by a male elf who swiftly finished the spider off

"thanks thanks a lot roan"Angella says smiling

"so you remember me then"roan says with a smile he moves in to kiss angella but she pushes him away

"roan there's something i have to tell you"

"what is it?"

"i'm in love with a human" nearby elves looked up upon hearing this and acted acoringly the rushed over behind roan bows in hand aiming them at angella

"your in love with a human..."

"yes im deeply in love!......."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 am

The little naga listened in fascination to Verira talk. She was hooked on everything she said. If she had paper, she would be making notes. This went on until she couldn't help yawning. It was rather late after all.

-------

At about the same time, Fenja decided it was time that they sleep. Grip was hesitant to stop, but Fenja reasoned with him that there was no point stumbling around tired in the dark. They'd get easily ambushed. So Grip laid down on his bed and fell into a restless sleep. He could still smell her everywhere here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: