Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:57 am

Aleena sighed she climbed out from the sphere "well im going to stay awake you know stay on guard"she says smiling

"Angella im sorry to do this but your under arrest for interfering with humans"Roan says

"i understand" angela says glumly without hesitation she stepped forward into the cage they kept prisoners in there was another prisoner in there as well but it was dark and she had no idea who it was roan yawned he went into a huge tent that had been erected elves slamed the cage door shut locking it tight at least she had only been arrested it could have been worse Angella thought to herself

Last edited by schoolhater on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 am

"maybe you should go to sleep" Verira said, to the little naga, and smiled. "it is getting pretty late"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:16 am

Aleena yawned she awoke when sunlight hit her eyes she found herself giant sized and hugging fenja tenderly she sighed releasing fenja she once again shrunk to a human size and cstood up smiling as she stretched.

Angella groaned she took a mment to realise were she was she didn't remember falling asleep last night she got up and banged her head on the roof of the cage the other elves were already up early risers aparantly she watched them go about there buissness and sat glumly against the back of the cage remembering all she had been through she shddered when she did.she looked around seeing ran was up she smiled and waved at him casualy but he didn't acknowledge her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

Baras walked out of his cabin, stretching from the good night's sleep he had last night. Seeing as how not everyone was awake yet, he pulled out his yo-yo and began playing with it, waiting for the others to awake.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:43 pm

The little naga had instictivly curled around Verira while she slept. She woke up and yawned, slithering over to where Baras was playing with a yo-yo. She watched it go up and down for a bit.

"Hey." she said to him. "Were all those other people supposed to leave?"

-----------

Soon Grip and Fenja awoke. They readied and stretched. Fenja began to move through the forest.

"Hmmm...I can't smell anything. Means an elf camp."

"How does that work?" asked Grip.

"Well, if it's big enough, they'd need to find a way to block that amount of scent." She sniffed again. "Hmm...that's something. Faint. We'll have to just walk systematically until I pick something more substantial up."

Grip paused. "Do you think she'll be okay?"

Fenja frowned. "If it's just the bread they want her for, she should be alright. But...she attracted us to all those elves back their. They may blame that on her. In which case, they'll give equal punishment."

"What does that mean?" he asked, his stomach dropping.

"Well...she got the elves eaten - So they'll get a predator to eat her."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Aleena sighed "o dear we'd best find her soon then"she says smiling

Angella sighed as roan aproached her "angella for your punishment getting elves eaten stealing bread and consorting with humans you'll become another predators breakfast so sorry"he says without the slightest bit of concern in his voice he then walks off
The lump nearby stirred was that the predator she backed away from it slightly
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Fenja sniffed again.

"Find anything yet?" asked Grip worriedly.

"No scent." she said. "But I think it's here." She pointed towards a group of trees.

"There? Why?"

"Look. The wood has actually been made into a subtle gate. It can keep big predators out for awhile. Too small. Rather cunning...

"Can you break through it?"

"It'll take me a bit. But I'm pretty strong. Just a bit."

"We don't have a bit..." he said. He stood out on the edge of the Sphere. Put me down. I'm going to go in and protect her until you get in."

"The elves will kill you if they find you."

"I'll just have to not be found." With that, he slipped into the trees. Soon he could see tents and small buildings. He crept through the trees at the edge. Now....where was she?
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:00 pm

"hey hey kep that thing away from me"Angella yells at the top of voice roan and some of the elves laugh they grab her and pull her from the cage they laugh before tying her up and placing her naked form in an open wagon asthe driver pulled away towards the gate she sighed to herself she had brouht this on herself roan aproached her "your not being executed just banished"he says calmly giving her a kiss on the cheek before the wagon once again pulled away
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Grip watched as the wagon left. Why were they taking her out? He remembered how literally elves took their laws. Angella had attracted predators in the forest. So...they were going to leave her with some way to attract predators.

He realized he should go back for Fenja. But there may not be enough time! He slipped out and followed the wagon. He didn't know if he could face whatever was out there.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 pm

The wagon moved on even as the gates opened to let them out angella sighed she struggled against her bonds she could see roan and a few other elves following on horses to make sure she didn't escape the wagon continued for a while into a clearing before she was tossed out the wagon left to go back to the village roan smiled he watched as the bushes moved as out from them came...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Grip saw there was only one elf left. He watched as he dabbed a sticky substance on Angella. What was...oh no. He recognized that as podmaw nectar. Any predator would be drawn here. The elf moved to watch from a distance. He seemed to be the only one. Grip came from the bushes and tackled him, knocking his bow out of his hand.

"Untie her! You need to get her out of here before something comes!"

"That's the idea" replied Roan.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Angella sighed as the nectar was smeared on her face breasts and ass she recognised the smell as podmaw nector she knew it only too well the trees moved and the sound of something big apeared from behind the bushes she couldn't tell what it was bu she knew it was a giant and she knew she was in real serious danger now.

Roan sighed he forced grip off him and onto the floor he sat upon grip holding an arrow to his throat "you head will make a good trophy upon my wall"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Grip reached into his coat and fired the lightning gun. Normally it was a really bad idea to fire it so close, but he was desperate. Roan was blasted right out of the clearing, falling unconcious out of sight. Grip felt pain sear through his body with the feedback. He rolled on the ground as his coat caught fire. He ran towards where Angella was.

Then he was sailing through the air, something massive having swiped him out of the way. His vision spun as he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"rats that didn't go as planned ah well"A dridder says as she picks up grip in one hand and angella in the other angella had time to notice she was being held by a giant dridder the dridder smiles happy with her find she walks back towards her web and places the two soon to be meals pon it she smiled and ripped giips clothes from him and half cocooned him in silk she made it so angella was stuck ontop of grip they were both chest to chest now the dridder smiled as she watched angella sruggle but it was no use as they had both been cocooned togethor
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 pm

The dridder picked up Roan from the bush, injecting him with venom. The elf screamed, before the dridder began to suck his insides out. She cast his carcass away.

"Well, that'll do me for now." she said. "Now I'm just going to let you two have fun for a little bit. Hmm..you human will get sucked as well...but that elf smells really good. Shame to waste all that flesh. I think I'll suck on that candy for a bit before swallowing you...."

Grip struggled to get free, but the silk only tightened. He was pressed even closer to Angella.

"I'm sorry...I failed you..." he said. He then realized something else. Damn. This was just the perfect time to start getting aroused...but of course he was squeezed with a naked elf.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Angella sighs "i don't blame you and no wait yes yes i do blame you you and your giant friend got me into this mess that will no doubt get us both killed you had my friend killed by the driider wich may not have bben your fault but you you and our giant friend that thing whatver she is did this and were is she anyway nevermind if she hadn't brought me to you against my wishes i would never have fallen in loe with you so there if you want to blame anyone blame your giant friend"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Baras looked at the naga while he kept playing with the yo-yo, saying, "Well, since they left, they apparently had something important to do, so I guess you could say they were supposed to."

He then stopped playing with the yo-yo for a moment, giving his full attention to the small naga, asking, "I don't mean to be too nosy, but where exactly did you get that name for me, 'The Meddler'?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Grip would have left at this point. But he was stuck where he was.

"Yeah...I'm sorry."

With that, he kissed her. He was scared and he was going to die but he didn't want to die without her seeing how much he loved her. He realized he was getting an erection. Not the best timing - well, whatever, nothing could be considered good here. He embraced her as best he could to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Angella sighed when grip kissed her if she had use of her hands she would have slapped him "look if your trying to comfort me it's not working and i don't apreciat you kissing me right now im angry with you and i shoul jsut kick your ass but im stuck to this web any ideas how were gona get dow geek"she says before kissing ghim
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Grip laughed. It was all he could do. This situation would be ridiculous if he wasn't about to die.

"Alright...think...We can't get out of this silk. But I think the dridder will split it when...well, when she wants to eat you. We'll have to make a move then. Fenja's going to take awhile to get through the elf blockade, so we need to survive for a bit on our own."

--------

"Weeelllll" said the little naga. "Alot of the harpies called you that. Apparently you take meals away from alot of predators and embarras them. That's just what I heard."

"Hey...why'd those other folks leave without telling you? Are they in trouble or something?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Angella scowled "im glad your happy that were about to survive im not im very anoyed and very very scared but you your wierd your lauging were about to be killed and your lauging"she says as she sees the dridder aproaching them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"Oh, I see. I guess I did embarass them a little bit." he said to small naga. Baras then thought to himself for a moment, before saying, "Could you hold on a moment? I'm going to check up on the people who left." He began to walk away, pressing a few buttons on his gauntlet, pulling up what looked like a radar, and saw two heat signals close to each other. Deciding to check it out, he punched in the coordinates of their location, and teleported where Grip and Angella were trapped in the web.

Looking at them trapped in the web, he said to them, "I'd ask if you needed help, but that would be a REALLY stupid question to ask." He pressed some buttons on his gauntlet, which materialized orbs with blades on them. The orbs then went to work, freeing them of the webs they were trapped in. "Anyway, is the dridder that trapped you around here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Yeah." he said. "I guess it is stupid to laugh. There's nothing else I can do. The last day's been so wierd to me."

Then Baras appeared.

"Yeah, Baras, the dridder is right behind you..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

The dridder smiled as she aproached the two she knocked the orbs away easily and then turned her attention to the two in the web wrapping them up now in separate cocoons as she moved towards the one grip was in angella however ws struggling furiously
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Grip rolled in his coccon, falling into a ditch in a bush. He tried desperatly to escape. The dridder pouted as she looked for him. He peeked out and saw that she had stepped on Baras, pinning him down.

"Hey...come out!" she said. She paused, then grinned. "You won't come out? Not even for your friend?"

The dridder picked up Angella, peeling off the cocoon. She stuck Angella half into her mouth.

"Mmm. Delicious. Come on out and I won't finish this." She continued to hang Angella out of her mouth.

Grip knew the dridder was lying. But he had no other choice. He emereged.

"Let her go!" he said. The dridder simply picked him up, moving Angella in her mouth so she could stab Grip with her teeth. Almost instantly he felt the venom. The dridder placed him back on the web. He struggled, but couldn't move. Damn it!

"Angella...." he said. He needed to get to her - now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: