Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Aleena nodded enthusiasticly "yeah i did a romantic ddinner for grip and the elf with some music and wine and food"she says enthusiasticly smling as she twitches her ear's in exitment
Angella had been listening in on there conversation "a romantic dinner why?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 pm

"Yeeeees, that would be totally awesome!" he said, rubbing his hand in excitement. When Angella asked about the romantic dinner, Baras looked at her and answered, "Because nothing says 'love' quite like eating a lovely dinner with someone you love. Anyway, I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Baras." Baras then offered a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Angella was confused "i'd shake your hand baras but the ahem giant is still holding me in the air"she says gesturing to fenja "oh and im angella by the way"she says smiling
Aleena smiled "anyway how are we going to do this meal then"she asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Verira just watched the development silently, she didn't make a sound until the little naga talked. "Well as far as i could tell, there will be about 6 or 7 elves ready to be picked up"

"sure as long as i get some breakfast" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"Hooray!" said the little naga, following Verira as best she could with her full stomach. She ended up just hopping onto her tail and riding.

"Oh, sorry." said Fenja, putting Angella down.

Fenja paused. "Well...the naga's will look for a dress and whatever they can take off elves..." She paused. "How will get music? Does anyone besides Angella know how to play an instrument?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Aleena smiled and grabbed angella bringing her into a hug and then puts her down "i know how to play music"Aleena says smiling angella walks nervously away from the group and rests against the sphere's window Aleena jumped up and down shouting "GRIP YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BACK SHE'S A BIT WET THOUGH FENJA HAD ANGELLA IN HER MOUTH!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:08 pm

"I know how to play the piano. But if you want it be a private dinner,I've got this thing called a stereo that can play music. As for what kind of music, I think I know just the type. Hang on." He then materialized two orbs with speakers that hovered beside Fenja's ears, and he looked at a holographic screen from his gauntlet for moment, then looked at Fenja, saying, "Tell me what you think of this. It's called jazz."

He then pressed a button on the gauntlet, and slow jazz music started to play from the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Fenja paused. "Meh. Seems a bit...unenergetic to me. Then again, that's not really the point...I'm sure it'll be fine.

------

Meanwhile, Grip was sitting alone on top of the Sphere. Everyone seemed to have run off. Then the fairy came back and starting yelling at him.

"Hey! Shh!" he said, finding it rather annoying. He then looked down and saw that Angella was back. He hopped down.

"Are you alright?" he asked, worridly. He didn't want to imagine what situation required her to be put in Fenja's mouth.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 am

Angella shrugged and smiled at grip she looked nervously around "well yeah im ok a bit wet but fine none the less"she then looks grip up and down examining his clothes but before she could ask aleena came over "well the elf didn't need them anyway he was dead"she says casually before walking off angella looked a little disgusted at grip "don't tell me you've been listening to the fairy well thats ok so um did i miss anything while i was gone?"

Aleena smiled "now for some mischief"she says quietly to herself before growing to giant size she walked over to were verira and the little naga was and grabbed the little naga she noticed that by now the bulge in the naga's tail had gone she also picked up angella placing them both in the sphere were angella sat on the bed and fell asleep due to Aleena's sleep spell aleena smiled and picked up the sphere closing the lid she peered in through the window watching the little naga and the sleeping angella
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:30 am

Verira burped happily after eating the elf, in the last trap. "Well that was a good breakfast, but to think that only 4 of them got caugth in my traps and they were all males, so we didn't get any good clothes for the female elf" She said to the little naga.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 am

"Ah, I see." Baras said, turning the music off. "I didn't know you wanted something with energy in it. Hmm...so what of music do Jotuns play when they're in a romantic mood?"

He then saw Aleena grow giant sized and saw her place Angella and the little naga in Grip's Sphere. "Aleena, what the heck are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 am

"i would like to know that too" Verira Sneered at Aleena
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am

Aleena smiled as she looked at baras and then at verira "well the little naga is always trying to eat angella so i thought if i put them togethor they could work it out between them"she says smilng holding the sphere out of reach withthe sleeping angella and the little naga inside
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"knock it off, i don't really care about the elf, but leave the little naga out of your scheme" Verira commanded.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm

"Hey!" said Grip. "Get her out of there!"

"Yeah!" said the little naga. "He's right!" She looked back at the tasty elf. Dang, but this was an uncomfortable situation.

"I'm not falling for that, fairy! I know this is a trick!"

She looked back at the elf. This was like being locked up with a piece of chocolate. But she was certain thats what the fairy had intended.

"I usually don't hit women..." said Grip. "But if you don't stop this, I might have to rethink that."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Angella yawned she stretched her arms out knocking the little naga she was shocked she sat bolt upright and nearly screamed when she ssaw the naga but decided agains and backed away as far as possible untill she hit the wall of the sphere she was still on the bed though.

"no you two are going to have a chat and you grip she consider your words when talking to a predator the naga keeps trying to eat the elf so she must learn restraint"Aleena says smiling
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Grip tried desperayley to open the Sphere, but the fairy was obviously using a form of magic to thwart him.

"Damn it! Stop it!" he yelled.

Inside, the little naga continued to beat on the window. She was purposley not looking back at Angella. Though, she was starting to smell her. "I'm gonna pummel you when I get out!" she yelled at the fairy.

-----

Fenja had slipped off earlier and couldn't intervene. She had determined to find the dress by herself. She sniffed the air - there were a few group of elves in the forest, all moving away from the old camp. She strode into a path, standing in the way of one group of them. All the elves scattered, except for one that had trouble running - as she had on a rather beautiful dress.

"Bingo!" muttered Fenja. She used her hands to block the elf, who trembled.

"Are you going to...eat me?" she asked.

"Not if you do what I say. Take off the dress"

"What?" said the elf, confused.

"Come on."

"But I'm..."

Fenja licked her lips. the elf complied and Fenja gingerly picked up the dress in her hands, not wanting it to get dirty. The unclothed elf scampered off into the bushes following her friends. Fenja began to make her way back to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

"Look, Aleena..." Baras said, teleporting on her shoulder, "I can understand what you're trying to do, but you can't do this sort of thing over night! These things do take a bit of time!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:05 pm

"maybe for you" Aleena says to baras while still holding the sphere in her hand's smiling as she watched the naga bang the window's "now you two settle down in there ok and play nice"she says smiling with a cheeky grin on her face

Angella was still scared she tried backing away but remembered she was trapped she whimpered slightly and looked for an exit
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Grip was on the ground and furious.

"How much longer do you intend to keep them up there?" he asked.

He only wished he was inside. He had some nasty weapons on that thing he was looking forward to turning on the fairy...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"about half an hour"Aleena says casually as she look's down at grip a cheeky grin upon her face
Angella had had enough she walked over to the window and started baning on it "let me out i don't want to be in here with the naga"she yells a little angrilly
"tough your staying in there both of you"Aleena says smiling
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 am

"Fairy's are so troublesome" Verira sighed and went over to the fairy, leaning towards her ear. "listen, i'll bet you could do this in a better way" She whispered, she then moved away from the ear and started scratching her chin. "i know" She yelled out. "how good are you at controlling your digestive juices?" she asked the fairy with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Angella sighed she looked at the little naga look she's obvously not gonna let us out anytime soon"she says and pulls the little naga over to the bed and sat down on it "so we might as well do what she wants and talk now your not so bad when your not trying to eat me"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yeah...ANd I'm try really hard not to eat you." said the little naga. She looked out the window.

"Ok fairy, I'm not eating the elf. Can we go now?"

---------------------

Grip instinctivly reached into his coat for the lightening gun. At that moment he remembered he wasn't wearing his coat. Then he remembered that the dridder had stepped on the lightening gun. He looked up, hoping to find a way to get the fairy to release them...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"No"Aleena says firmly sticking her tongue out
"no why"Angella asks a little irritated she looked at he little naga
"because i don't feel like it"Aleena says abruptly
Angella sighs and lays down upon the bed looking at the roof of the sphere
"now be nice and make friends"Aleena says smiling with little giggles
"i'm not making friends with a predator especially not a naga!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward