Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Fenja arrived back. She saw what Aleena was doing. However, she wasn't willing to make a big situation out of this. Sighing, she moved the Sphere closer to her.

"Look, little one. It's just easier if you be friends with the elf."

"What are you talking about? You're a Jotun! You hate Elves! Why should I like them."

Fenja sighed. "I don't...hate elves. Not all of them, at least."

"But she's food."

"She's only food if you have the will and ability to eat her. Right now I'm pretty sure you don't want to eat her."

".....What do you want us to do, fairy?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Angella looked up as she heard fenja's voice "well i'mnot making friends with her i don't have any predato friends an im noy starting now2she says defiantly
"we could always let the naga eat you"Aleena suggests smiling "but i just want you two to become friends not kill each other.....THAT MEAN'S YOU ELF!"she says a little irritated she then sees angella hide a knife down the side of grips bed
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 pm

The little naga grabbed Angella and shook her.

"Look! Why are all you elves so dumb? We're not going to escape unless you listen to her! I, for one, want to get the heck out of here!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Angella was a little surprised when the little naga shook her but she pushed the naga away from her

!t'm not stubborn i'm just not making friends with something that considers me food it's stupid and of course i want out but if i have to make friends with a predator then i'd rather stay!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Fenja sighed.

"You just basically summed up stubborness right there."

She handed the Sphere back to Aleena when she heard Grip calling to her. She picked him up.

'Take me near to the Sphere! I can tell them how to escape."

Fenja paused. "I know what you're planning. Shooting the fairy with your weapons isn't going to make the situation any better. Let's wait until a better moment."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 am

"SHOOT ME!"aleena says angrilly after hearing what grip says "put it this way shoot me and i will eat you"she says irritated as she looks inside the sphere
Angella had folded her arms and was looking away fro the naga "huh friends with predator's ridiculus"she says her hands now on her hips
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 am

"this is getting way out of hand, so i'm gonna take a nap if no one mind" Verira interrupts.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 am

"Wait!" said the little naga. "Please! Come on! Help a naga out!"

The little naga was starting to get very annoyed.

"Ok, fine you pyschopathic pixie." She sent over to Angella and put her arm over her shoulder.

"There, whoopee, we're best of friends now PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 am

"PIXIE"aleena yells angrilly she shakes the sphere "I'M NOT A PIXIE!"
Anggella screams and falls ontop of the naga's tail "please stop anoying the fairy you stupid reptile"Angella says angrilly to the little naga
"now be nice to each other"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 pm

"You're not helping either!" said the little naga. "I'm at least willing to try to be nice if it gets me out of here. You won't even bother with me because I'm a predator." She slithered off to a corner of the Sphere, facing away from Angella. She pounded her hand on the wall.

"This isn't fair!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Angella crossed her arms "your forgetting you already ate me then attempted to eat me again so can you see were i'm coming from here i'm not going to be friends wih something that has eaten me"she says irritated
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 pm

"Hey! The second time was an accident. And the first time...well, okay, that was on purpose. But what did you expect me to do? I was nearly dead from starvation! If you were starving you'd go for whatever you could get."

She realized that maybe just arguing wasn't the best strategy. But she wanted to be right! Then again, she also wanted to get out of here.

"....Ok. I know I...neglected to say this. I'm...sorry." she managed. She sighed. "I am very sorry that I ate you. I swear by...uh...my...naganess...that I won't eat you again."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm

"oh so the second time was an acident yeah right you don't accidentaly place someone's head in your mouth and well i don't accept apologies because i know you meant well you were only doing what comes natural........are you drooling?"Angella asks seeing something drip from the little naga's chin and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 pm

"Uhm...no....yeah..." said the little naga. "C'mon, that's just my body, I can't control that! To be frank, you look delicious. Gah!" She plugged her nose, to dull the taste of elf forming on her tongue. She looked, slightly embarrassed at Angella.

"Look...ok. I'd feel...very bad if I ate you now. So we really, really need to find a way out of here."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:32 pm

"i wouldn't"Aleena says from the outside as she looks into the sphere
Angella sighs and shakes her head she moves the naga's hand away from her nose "so you like my taste big deal lot's of creatures like the taste of elves"she says smiling "but i'm still gonna stay in here wether you like it or not and don't hold your nose again and......ugh thanks for the compliment i guess"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:40 pm

"Oh." said the little naga, a bit surprised the elf wasn't still mad at her. She tentativly made her way back onto the bed. The naga eyed Angella a little curiously.

"Yeah...so I'm sorry 'gain bout the first time...although if I didn't know better I'd say you enjoyed it a bit. I guess it was lucky that I did spit you out...or that boyfriend of yours would have killed me."

She looked at Angella again. "Uhm...I don't really know much about stuff like this...I sorta lived alone for a while. But, uh. Do you like him? Or are you pretending?" She realized she may have crossed a line.

"I don't mean...yeah. I just mean, I can't really tell. So if you told me, stuff like that might make a bit more...sense....yeah."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 am

"hey fenja in a bit do you want to do some Tribadism"Aleena asks smiling a little cheekily
"well of course i'm scared but i do love him but he realy isn't my boyfriend that would go against everything i know were just lover's that's all"Angella says with a smile as she rustles the little naga's hair "your two young to understand dear"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:21 am

"Eh? Lovers but he's not your...boyfriend?" The naga pasued. Maybe she didn't understand...

Fenja couldn't help looking back cheekily.

"Hmmm...Don't you think we should get the elf and human going first? Put down the Sphere and let's get on with the romantic dinner thing...and I may start feeling more romantic myself."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am

Aleena grinned she placed the sphere down onto the ground "ok you may come out now"she says angella smiles and open's the sphere she then quickly jumps onto the grass Aleena smiles she look's at fenja "did you find anything for her to wear?"she then look's to baras "and baras could you please start to make the meal"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am

Fenja gently gives the dress to Angella.

"Yep, found one in good condition. And no, I did not eat its previous owner."

The little naga sighed with relief as she got out. But she looked curiously at Angella. She followed her as she went behind a tree to change. Standing on the other side, she couldn't help voice her concern.

"Uhm...what does it mean if he's not your boyfriend? Are you not going to stay with him or what? I don't really...well, I dunno. I think he would be really sad if you didn't stay with him. Why can't you be his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:57 am

Angella smiles she raised an eyebrow at fenja but then she went behind a tree to dress in it she noticed the naga follow her and smiled she put the dress on and then looked round at the little naga "nosy i can be his girlfriend and yes i am gonna stay with him i have no choice now anyway do i and what do you care you wanted to eat him ealier?"she says smiling a little as she sorted out the dress making it look neat and tidy.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 am

"No, promise I won't eat him either!" said the naga, crossing her heart. But the way the elf was speaking still disturbed her a bit.

"Are you...sad that you have no choice?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 am

"sad me no never"Angella says with a smile "serana yeah that's it how do you like the name serana personnaly i think it's a good name sounds cool"she says stepping forward toward's fenja and aleena ""anyway i don't want you to stop trying to eat me it make's thing's interesting"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:23 am

The little naga laughed.

"Yep. I bet you're one of those people gets turned on by being eaten. Heard of a crazy neko like that once..."

She paused. "Serana...Ser-a-na. Serana."

"Good name" said Fenja. "Serana. Like serene. Suits you."

"Thank - hey, thats not sarcasm, is it?"

"No, of course not!"

She thought a bit more. If she was in Angella place she would have fought to make sure she could do what she wanted. But maybe...this is what she wanted. Hmm.

Grip walked over to Angella.

"Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 am

"well um yeah grip i'm ok fine"Angella says smiling she then turns to the little naga "look i do not get turned on by being eaten"she says a little anoyed "i get turned on by eating and.....looking at girls like fenja"Aleena says smiling

"this isn't your conversation"

"wow ok ok geez sorry elf"

Angella turned back to grip smiling "i know your friend stole this dress it's ok though it's a pretty dress i hope none of the other elves see me anyway i realy do like this dress"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: