Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 pm

The dridders paniced as a chunk of the roof fell on the middle of the table, cracking it and barely missing Grip. The pieces started to fall on them as well. Some rushed out to try and stop Verira, some tried to get to the back of the cave and some were not fast enough and were pummeled by debris. Grip watch as the table craked...then gave in the middle. He slowly slid down the slanted table before falling to the floor.

The table now blocked off Fenja, Aleena and Serena from the rest of the cave. Fenja pulled them back, only a little light shining through the cracks.

"Goddamn it! Grip!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:49 pm

All of the dridders that came out the cave was quickly squashed under the giant piece of the cave ceiling, that Verira had just torn off and dropped on them. She was now able to see somewhat far into the cave. "don't worry, i'm coming for you" She yelled into the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 am

Angella sighed she didn't like being dead not while her friends were in trouble so she thought up a cunning plan to get back next to serena she looked up at the angel next to her "please i want to go back i want to help thm could you please send me back?"she asks hopefully.

aleena smiled the venom wearing off by now she sat up looking around her she gave fenja a small hug before she looked at serena or more particulary her tail there was a large lump inside she raised an eyebrow looking at the lump she shrugged "it must just be her bone's that's all"she says to herself looking around and forward "so fenja what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 am

The angel stared at her. "That's out of the question! You're body's gone and it's not generally acceptable for me to just give you a new one. She paused. "On the other hand...in such a perilous situation a little grace might be useful. I'd talk to your naga friend. She's got potential, especially in healing magic. It's up to you and her, I suppose." The angel smiled. "But if you do manage something...maybe I'll look the other way. Just this one time."

Fenja paused. "I dunno. We're safe behind here...but I'm worried that Grip wasn't out there. And I don't know if there may still be dridders alive...maybe you could shrink and fly around to see what the situation is..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:02 am

Angella smiled "hmm so i have to figure a way of communicating with her do i well then i'll see what i can do"shesays with a small smile now on her face she looked around her then she had an idea "miss angel since i haven't gone to the next world yet does this mean that i am technically a ghost?"

Aleena got to her feet she looked at what she could see outside the cave and shook her head "no can do i'm afraid if i could i would have done it earlier but the dridder's damaged my wings so i can't shrink or fly...i feel useless with out them"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 am

The Angel paused. "Yes, you are a ghost. The naga sort of interrupted the process...but I think you may have still been a ghost anyways. Unfinished business can cause people to stay behind."

Fenja knelt down. "I think I heard Verira..so it might be safe. It might not...damnit!" she said. "I'm going to go out there! I can't leave him."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am

Angella looked at the angel a curious expression on her face "unfinished buissness what do you mean unfinished buissness i haven't got any..you meanthis unfinished buissness has something to do with the naga right..please tell me what it is"

Aleena sighed looking at serena she ruffled the little naga's hair "how you doing kiddo"she says before looking at fenja "fenja to be honest i don't realy think serena should be awake to ind out what happens do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 am

Fenja had already begun to suspect where Angella had gone. Her feelings for the elf were...undecided at best. And she didn't want Aleena distracted. She couldn't blame Serena for being hungry, could she?

"Yeah, maybe you're right." she said. "Dang, how long is going to take me to start to grow back?" She paused. "Then again, it might be better to wait until I'm outside the cave..."

The angel smiled. "Well...as I said, that's for you and her to sort out. I'm doing bad enough letting this slide. But...just think a little about the value of life and all that for me. If not for you, then for others." She grinned. "Well, that's what angels are for, right? Divine advice."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

Angella sighed she scratched her head "um thanks for the advice but that wasn't helpfull in the slightist bit"she says looking down at the group "hmm well here goes nothing"she says as she hovers down rather clumsily she waves her arms infront of aleena but aleena just looked as though she couldn't see her she moved infront of fenja then a thought came to her head she turned back to the angel "look miss angel i think i understand nw they can't see me but maybe those that cared about me most can am i right?"she asks withoutwaiting for an answer she waves her hands infront of serena "hey serena i'm here"she paused "can any of them see me"

Aleena smiled looking down on the little naga "so all we do now is sit and wait"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 am

Serena blinked. She could have sworn that she'd seen...or heard something. Familiarish. "Yeah.." she muttered to Aleena, not really paying attention. She curled up so that the fairy would think she was trying to sleep. Instead, she tried to focus to remember what she'd felt and try to catch it again.

Fenja started to try and move some of the rocks that lay in the crack between the wall and the table piece. It was harder than she'd expected.

"Being small sucks..." she muttered, heaving another one.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 am

Aleena slumped down opposite serena not realy caring if she slept or not she just watched the little naga cautiously she could have sworn she'd felt something cool touch her,angella smiled she tried again to reach serena and communicate with her she patted or at least tried to pat serena but her hand went through her body "serena,serena it's me angella listen if you can hear me you have to go to sleep" she glanced back at the angel "are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 am

The angel wasn't present but a voice was heard. "I can't stay down their too long. I have things to attend to. But us angels can always keep watch."

Serena felt a chill pass through her body. She shivered and curled up tighter. She looked to see that Fenja had given up trying to get out for the moment. She buried her head in her arms and, exhausted by everything, fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 am

Angella looked around her she couldn't see the angel but definatly heard her voice "ok ..that's creepy"she says she looked at serena seeing how she had fallen asleep she smiled moving over to her she tpped serena "hello serena good your asleep now you just have to talk to me that's all just pleae talk with me like you did before with that angel"she says holding her hands togethor in anticipation she wondered if that would even work again.

Aleena sighed looking at fenja "i say we wait for verira to come and get us out of here it's the best we can hope for now we'll have to search for grip later"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

Fenja put her back to the rocks and slumped down. "He's probably bleeding to death right now..." she muttered. "Stupid jerk comes and gets himself killed...not fair..." she mumbled, putting her head down.

Serena saw Angella. She knew she must be dreaming, but she felt like she still had control. "Angella?" she said. She realized she was able to speak. "I am dreaming...right? This seems a bit real. Are you really here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am

"can't get rid of me"Angella says smiling as she walks over to serena giving her a gentle hug to her surprise she didn't go through the little naga "yeah serena your dreaming but i can realy talk to you i need you to spit out my bones and well acording to that angel we met i can't go on to the next world because i have unfinished buisness though i don't know what"she pauses standing up straight placing her hands on her hips "acording to the angel you have enormous healing powers that could maybe bring back my body don't know what from then though i gess i'll ask the angel to help"she pauses looking up she calls out "IS THAT ALLOWED MISS ANGEL AM I ALLOWED TO DO THAT?"

aleena sighed looking at her feet "it's not his fault he would have probalbly made it if we had not have come or him but anyway he's not the dead one is he angella the elf is"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Fenja looked up at Aleena, surprised that she knew as well.

"Yeah. Yeah, I suppose she is. But...just let Serena sleep. I know how Angella was and we can't blame Serena. It's probably hard enough for her as is."

She sighed. "Introducing Grip to that elf was the worst idea ever. He's too damn...nice. I know he'll pretend he doesn't care, but I don't think he'll take her death lightly."

There was no reply from the angel although Serena had the feeling that someone was watching over her. "I...I can do that, says Serena. I just need to wake up...I'm worried...that I won't know how. Then if I wake up I might not see you again...."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:18 am

"still i believe serena did her a favour by eating her it was no worse than what may have happened to her if she hadn't eaten the elf i saw it all remember we all did serena did angella a favour"Aleena says glumly not even making a smile she let her wing flap uselessly.

Angella smiles patting serena's head "t'll be fine serena honest you just need a little practice that's all maybe you could try practising on the fairy i noticed her wings were damaged and there's a hole through one of them and don't worry about it i'll be right here next to you"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

Serena nodded and then pinched herself. Her real self did this as well and she woke up with a start. She looked around, blinking. She then saw Aleena.

"Hey. Aleena." she said. "Come over here, please."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 am

Aleena blinked looking at serena as she had suddenly awoke smiling she moved over to serena patting her head gently "whats up kiddo"she says giggling slightly at her statement while angella floated above them watching down on the scen "surely that's got to count towards something"she says to herself although she secretly hoped the angel heard her but she just shrugged it off as she watched serena and aleena.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:47 am

Outside the cave, well mostly outside since it had almost been completely torn to pieces, was Verira. She was still ripping of piece after piece of the cave ceiling. "I'm almost there" She yells, hoping that the others could hear her. "Please just hang on, don't die on me" By accident she dropped a huge piece of the ceiling, making the ground shake terribly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

Aleena sat down by serena instead of standing she patted the young naga's head letting out a smll scream as the ground shook debree fell a littl in the form of dust pon her head,even though she was already dead angella was unerved by the sudden shaking of the ground she saw aleena panick and wanted to comfort her but had no way of communicating with her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 am

"It's ok. I'm ok." said Serena. She moved her hands over Aleena's wings. Could she actually heal her? What was she supposed to do? She searched for something and settled on the feeling she had when she had dreamt herself in heaven, or when she had dreamed of Angella right now. The sort of feeling the angel gave off. To her surprise, her hands glowed a faint white and she watched as the torn pieces of the fairy's wings began to form together again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 am

Angella smiled looking down at serena rubbing her hands togethor she moved in closer to examine aleena's wings they seemed to work fine "ok serena now try it on my body"she says to her before looking around her "LOOK ANGEL IF SHE DOES REPAIR MY BODY HOW..HOW WOULD I GET BACK IN IT.."she asks calling out wondering if the angel would reply this time "PLEASE I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S MY UNFINISHED BUISSNESS WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?"

Aleena blinked moving her wings abut suddenly and to her surprise they worked perfectly she smiled giving serena a small quick hug she looked at fenja "ok fenja my wings are working thanks to serena now...plan of action"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Verira almost tripped from the shaking, but she grabbed on to the cave, it seemed like a good idea but the cave quickly gave in and cracked all the way along the top.
"Oh no" Verira said and made big eyes at the giant crack in the cave ceiling. "This is bad, this is really bad" She looked around in panic. "What do i do? WHAT DO I DO?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:39 pm

"ok we don't have time to stand around chatting i'll go find grip"Aleena says shrinking down so she could fit out of the crack she scanned the floor of the cave for grip spotting him nearby in the middle of the cracked table she gasped seeing blood coming from his body and rushed down landing directly nxt to grip "grip..grip are you ok"

Angella sighed she floated a little bored nearby to serena the angel clearly wasn't paying any attention to her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: