Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the camping trip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Arin smiled she stood up on liena's hand "that's cool does she eat humans'nekos ect ect i'd like to meet her she seem's like a realy nice person"she asks in hype active tone she sat down on liena's hand smiling "oh but wold she confuse me for a snack though?"

Rose breathed cautiously as she hid in her hiding spot she didn't know what the creature was but she could tell it was getting closer to her and this frightened rose.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:00 pm

"Well, yes...but only because she's stuck in that certain spot, with the tree half and all. If she had legs, I'm sure she'd hunt for something else. Anyway, I don't think she'd confuse you for a snack since you're with me. Anyway, if you want to meet her, then let's go!" Liena said, walking where her dryad friend was.

Quarus kept walking towards the hiding spot until she was at the entrance. She looked inside at the scared Rose, blinking a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Arin smiled up at liena and watched were they were going to"ah that's ok then"she says smiling
Rose whimpered she looked to the entrance and saw quarus she sighed "phew i thought you were something else"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 am

As Liena continued to walk, they soon came across a dryad with light green in color, her leaf hair came down to her shoulders, and amythest purple eyes staring off into the sky. Seeing the dryad in the distance, Liena used her free hand to wave to her and yelled out, "Hey, Jayla!" The dryad snapped out of her trance, and waved back to Liena, saying, "Hello, Liena!"

When Liena came closer to her, she asked, "So, how've you been?" Jayla smiled, and responded, "I'm doing quite well, thank you. I was just enjoying my view of the sky." Jayla then noticed Arin sitting on her palm, and said, "Oh! What a cute human you have there! Is she your new pet?" Liena just looked away while scratching the back of her neck, saying, "Well...not exactly..." Jayla merely giggled at Liena's response, saying, "Of course."

She then looked at Arin for a moment before looking at Liena, asking, "May I hold her?" Liena shrugged, saying, "I don't have a problem with it if she doesn't."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:41 am

Arin raised an eyebrow a little as she listened to the dryad converse with liena she was a little curious "yeah it's fine with me"she says when jayla asks to hold her she then looks at liena "what does she mean by pet?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 am

Liena looked at Arin, and replied"Well, sometimes when a predator finds a human, they take them as a cute thing to keep around and basically kidnap them. You came on your own accord, so you don't classify as that. Anyway..." Liena then offered Arin to Jayla, who gently picked Arin up and brought her up to her face. She smiled at Arin, saying, "Hello, human. As you guessed from my conversation with Liena, my name's Jayla. What's yours?"

Meanwhile, curiosity got the best of Quarus as she approached Rose, looking up at the neko who could easily eat her if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 am

Rose smiled as she looked at quarus and watched the neera aproach her she put her hand down on the floor to offer quarus to step on.

Arin was at first a little shocked when she was suddenly picked up and thrust into the air "h..hello my name's arin,it's nice to meet you jayla"she says a little nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 am

Jayla giggled as she Arin down in her palm. "Same here, Arin. How did you come to meet Liena?"

Quarus looked at Rose for a moment, then the offered hand, then climbed onto Rose's palm and sat down, looking up into Rose's face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 am

Arin smiled as she stood up upon jayla's hand "well i met her when me and my friend were camping and she attacked" she says casually

Rose raised quarus to her face she opened her mouth but decided against it and just resolved for looking curiously at the neera
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 am

"Oh?" Jayla asked as she looked at Liena with a smirk. "I take it you did the whole 'appetizer and dessert' ordeal again, Liena?" Liena then blushed as she tried to talk. "Er...well..." Jayla giggled again as she turned her attention back to Arin. "You seem like an interesting human. Tell me about yourself." she said as she began to pet Arin with a finger.

Quarus saw Rose open her mouth then close it. A pang of fear gripped her as she backed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:55 am

seeing quarus back off rose smiled she picked quarus up and held her so she wouldn't fall off her hand before ptting quarus on the floor and looking at her curiously "hello"

Arin was a little confused liena seemed different from when she had talked to her "well im nineteen i'm human obviously and whats wrong with liena she seems more nervous than when i talked to her before, does it have something to do with the party you were at?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 am

Quarus became a bit scared when Rose picked her up, fearing that she'd pop her into her mouth, but was relieved when Rose put her on the ground. When Rose said 'hi' to her, she wrote on the ground, 'HELLO.' and looked up at Rose.

"No, Liena's just a bit shy when she's around other predators like myself. Although, that party was a bit of an embarrasing endeavor for her." Jayla said as she looked at the embarrased Liena. "Anyway, do you have any interests, Arin?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 am

Rose smiled at quarus and gently patted the little neera smiling.

Arin looked at liena and smiled "yeah i heard" she turned back to liena "well no not realy well staying off the menu but that's about it realy for my interests"she says smiling as she looks at jayla she found the dryad's petting a little embarrasing but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 am

Quarus smiled as Rose patted her and came closer to her.

"Oh, I see." Jayla said. She paused for a moment, then asked, "I don't mean to scare you, but may I taste you? Just for a second?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 am

rose smiled and shifted her body to a more comfortable position to watch quarus

"well jayla um if it's for a second ok but not for too long"Arin says smiling uncomfortable "mind you the last person who asked to taste me ended up trying to eat my ass"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 am

Seeing Rose get into a more comfortable position, she walked up to Rose some more, and tilted her head to the side, as if asking what she wanted to do now.

Jayla smiled at Arin, and said reassuringly, "Don't worry. I won't attempt to eat you. You are Liena's friend after all." She then brought Arin up to her mouth, and a dark purple tongue slithered out of it, and gave Arin a slow, gentle lick on her face before retreating back inside her mouth. "Mmmm...forgive my saying so, but you are most delicious." she said, wiping the saliva off Arin's face with her thumb. "A part of me is wishing I could keep you as a pet."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 am

Rose smiled she stoked quarus gently and asked "well how did you get here?"

Arin shuddered as jayla licked her and closed her eyes when jayla wiped her face with her thumb "yeah thank's i guess and part of me would want's to stay with you as a pet but i don't know about it depend's what liena has to say"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 am

Quarus leaned towards Rose's petting fingers for moment, then wrote down, 'WAS DIGGING TUNNEL WHEN I FOUND THIS PLACE.'

"Well, I can't force you to stay with me, Arin. If you want to be Jayla's pet, that's your decision. What about Rose, though?" Liena said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 am

"ah" Rose says smiling as she continues to pet quarus gently

Arin sighed she hadn't thought about rose though "well i will stay as jayla's pet and rose can do whatever she'll probably stay living with you"she says smiling and then looks up at jayla smiling "so what do you say jayla?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am

Quarus now realized that Rose had no intention of eating. With this realization in mind, Quarus then wrote down, 'I'D LIKE TO SIT IN YOUR HAND AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MIND.'

Jayla smiled as she looked at Arin, saying, "It would be a delight to have you as a pet." Jayla then gently grabbed her with her other hand and brought her to her cheek, nuzzling her gently.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 am

Rose smiled and the nodded "sure"she says placing her hand upon the ground for quarus to step on.

Arin was surprised when jayla began nuzzling her "your cheek is soft" she says smiling as she gasped a little as jayla nuzzled her "so as a pet what do i have to do?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:06 am

Quarus stepped onto Rose's hand again, giving her thumb a hug and a small kiss.

Jayla stopped nuzzling Arin for a minute to look at her, smiling at her as she said, "Just be cute, and be good. You'll find me to be a kind master to you, and..." Jayla then gave Arin an exotic type of fruit that was the size of her head. "I'm also a fruit tree dryad, so you'll never go hungry as long as you're my pet."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 am

Rose smiled she lifted quarus up and used her other hand to continue stroking quarus "i wonder when the other's will be back"she says aloud

Arin was surprised she took the fruit and looked at before taking a bite out of it she found it nice and tasty when she looked up at jayla she had purple liquid around her mouth she was smiling "thank you that was lovely,so all i have to do is be cute and be good,dare i ask what happen's if i'm bad?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 am

Quarus closed her eyes as she felt Rose petting. The warmth of Rose's hands was extremely comfortable to her. When Rose asked something about 'others', Quarus opened her eyes and gave Rose a confused look, wondering what she was talking about.

"Well, if you're bad, I'd just keep you inside my stomach for a timeout. Don't worry, though. I can control my stomach acids, so you won't be digested if I swallow you. I don't think that'll be a problem, though." Jayla said, giving Arin a lick on the face to clean the fruit juices off.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 am

Rose smiled at quarus "well my friends arin the human and liena the dridder went out for a walk jus waiting for them to come back now"she explainedto the confused quarus

Arin shuddered at the very thought she also shudder when jayla licked her face clean off the fruit juice "no no that won't be a problem don' send me to your stomch i promise to be good"she sys quickly and nervously "so whatdo you eat jayla?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next