Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

the camping trip - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:33 am

Quarus opened her mouth as if to say, "Oooooh." Feeling tired, she curled herself into a ball on Rose's hand and began to fall asleep, snoring softly.

Jayla's expression changed to a serious one as Arin asked what she ate. "Whatever is within my reach. That includes non-sentients, and sentients...including humans like yourself. It may seem cruel, but I must do what I can to survive."

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my place. See ya Jayla! Take good care of Arin for me!" Liena said as she walked away.

"Goodbye, Liena! I will!" Jayla said as she waved goodbye to Liena. She then focused her attention back on Arin, saying, "Well, it's just you and me now. What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 am

Rose watched quarus sleep until she too fell asleep in the hiding place she had hidden in.

"see you later liena"Arin calls after liena
Arin's expression changed to one of disgust but then soon after she went back to smiling at jayla "well ugh that's kind of gross eating sentient's and all but you are just doing it to survive i understand that like me i'll do all i can to stay off the menu and as for what i would like to do im open for pretty much anything exept being in a mouth i've been in enogh mouth's for one day"Arin says with a smile as she sat down in jayla's hand.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:13 am

Jayla smiled at Arin, petting her like she had before. "Well, in that case..." Her finger then began to rapidly stroke Arin's stomach in an attempt to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 am

Arin smiled as jayla began to tickle her she tried to fight back the laughter as best she could but the expression on her face told that she realy wanted to laugh and after a few second's she gave in and started to laugh out loud Tears of laughter formed in her eyes as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:23 am

Jayla's smile widened into a silly grin as she continued to tickle Arin. After all, it wasn't everyday she got to have this much fun with a human.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:25 am

Arin laughed aloud her face bight red and her eyes were closed as she laughed she ws now laying upon her back and really laughing "stop *haha* please*"she says between laughs.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am

Hearing Arin ask to stop, Jayla merely complied and giggled, saying, "You're funny."

Meanwhile, Liena had arrived back at her place, and looked at the sunset before going back into her place, peeling back the silk wall as she went in, then put it back in place when she was inside.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:36 am

Rose rolled over snoring a little as she slept she held quarus in her hands smiling.

Arin wheezed smiling she laughed for a few minutes before sitting up and waited her face returned to it's normal state "why what makes me so funny?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:45 am

As Liena came into her burrow, she looked around to see if Rose was still there. To her relief, she was. On closer inspection, she saw a sleeping neera in her hands, who had a hold of one of Rose's thumbs, like a kid would hold a teddy bear. Liena smiled at this site, and stroked Rose gently so she wouldn't wake up, then went into her corner, curled up her legs, and went to sleep.

Jayla smiled at Arin, replying, "You're just so cute when you laugh." She then looked to see the stars appearing, and looked at Arin, saying, "It's night time. I have to put you somewhere to sleep." She then closed her eyes, and looked as if she was concentrating on something.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 am

Arin also looked at the sky she saw the stars and smiled she then looked at jayla wondering what she was doing arin yawned she was getting pretty tired she looked at jayla and saw her concentrating she saw best to not interupt and waited to see what would happen.

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 am

Jayla then opened her eyes, and looked at Arin, saying, "You may be a bit frightened by what I'm about to do, but trust me when I say that this is THE safest place for me to put you." She then brought her other hand towards Arin, and curled her fingers around her as she grabbed her, bring her towards her face. Jayla then opened her mouth, bringing Arin towards it. One thing that was different from earlier was that this time, her mouth wasn't gleaming with saliva. In fact, it was completely dry.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am

Arin went wide eyed she screamed and kicked her legs a bit "n.....no i'd rather sleep in your hair"Arin says nervously as she looked at jayla's open mouth and swallowed nervously she didn't want to go anywhere near it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Jayla closed her mouth, and looked at Arin with sorrow in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Arin, but there are night time predators that could easily pluck you out of my hair while I'm asleep. How could I live with myself if that were to happen? Especially when I told Liena that I'd take good care of you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Arin thought about this she hadn't considered it at all she swallowed nervously "what if i hid under your hair were they can't see me"she suggests with a nervous smile "im sure i'd be safe then please"she says trying to look very cute
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Jayla looked at Arin for a moment, then a smile curved at her lips while she said, "Alright. If you say so. Besides, you were being too cute to say no." Jayla then gave her a kiss, then placed her on top of her head with her leafy hair. "Make sure you hide yourself well, Arin."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Arin blinked a little as jayla kissed her she smiled as she was put in the dryad's hair she quickly hid herelf under the strands of hair it was warm but she didn't mind she knew from past experiances that it could cold during the night "goodnight"she calls to jayla before closing her eyes and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 pm

"Goodnight, Arin." Jayla responded, closing her eyes as she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:21 pm

the sun shone bright in the sky the next morning creeping over liena's face and hair arn was covered from the sun as she slept she yawned and stretched a little as she slept.

Rose yawned she sleepily opened her eyes and forgot she had quarus in her hands as she stretched she remembered before quarus fell off her hand she smiled as she climbed out of her hiding place she saw liena and looked around for arin no sign of her Rose started to panick she rushed over to liena and shook one of her leg's
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Liena woke up as she felt Rose shaking one of her legs. "Oh, morning, Rose. What's up?"

Quarus, in the meantime, had grabbed a hold of Rose's thumb, and was holding on for dear life.

-----------------------------------------

Jayla woke up as the sun rose. She yawned and stretched as she looked the rising sun. She gently picked Arin off of her hair so that she wouldn't wake up, and smiled as she watched Arin sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Rose saw quarus hanging on and sighed she put quarus upon the floor "liena liena were's arin were is she don't tell me she got eaten didn't she i had a feeling something like that would happen"she says panicking a little.

Arin yawned she stretched a little in jayla's hand she let out a little snore before she slowly opened her eyes upon realising she wasn't in her original sleeping position she screamed and stopped when she saw jayla holding her "please don't do taht made me jump i prefer to wake were i slept if you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Liena began to stand up as she said to Rose, "No, no, Arin's fine. She's with a friend of mine, right now."

Jayla giggled at what Arin said, replying, "Sorry. You just look so adorable when you're asleep." She then offered her a piece of fruit, asking, "Breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Rose panted she held her chest as she took in what liena said "oh that's fine phew i thought she was.........well you know"she says a little half heartedly she walks to the entrance "so just point me in the direction of your friend"

"thank's" arin says taking the fruit without hesitation she ate the fruit and licked her fingers clean she wiped the juice from her mouth "mm that was very nice and apparently everything about me is cute to you"she says with a slight bluah
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 pm

"Oh, I can do better than that." Liena said, picking her up. "I can take you to her, if you'd like. Besides, I've gotta bring her something to eat anyway." She then grabbed two of the kensha beasts that Arokleth had left for her and went outside, then making a mad dash so she could get to Jayla before 'You-Know-Who' could show up.

"Indeed." Jayla said, nuzzling Arin with her cheek again. "So, what would you like to do today?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Rose sighed she held on desperatly to liena's thumb as she dashed through the under growth rose's hair blew back from the wind she smiled and wrapped her arms around liena's thumb.

Arin sighed as she looked up at jayla smiling "well it's realy up to you after all im the pet your the master" she says smiling as she stands up. she looked at jayla "is everyone here naked im just wondering should i go native?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

"Maybe so, but a pet is also a companion in a way. Therefore, it's important that you enjoy the activities that we do. After all, you're my pet, Arin, not my slave." Jayla said, petting Arin with her finger like yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next