Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the camping trip - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:17 pm

"yes i know that and i do enjoy the thing's we do it's cool and fun"Arin says smiling as she takes off her top and throws it to the ground while enjoying the petting jayla is giving her she then sees something coming towards them in the distance "hey i wonder who's coming"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Seeing Jayla in the distance, Liena stopped, and approached her, saying, "Hey, Jayla. This is Arin's friend, Rose. She was wondering where her friend was, so I brought her over. Also, I brought you some breakfast." She then showed her the two wrapped up kensha beasts.

"Why, thank you, Liena. That was very nice of you." she said, taking the two kensha beasts off of her and swallowing them whole. She then turned to attention to Rose, saying, "Hello there, Rose. I'm Jayla."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Arin smiles and waves at rose who waves back rose looks nervously at jayla and waved "um hello it's nice to meet you" she says smiling as she stands up on liena's hand looking at the dryad nervously
Arin smiles "so what are we going to do today?" she asks smiling
"well arin we could....you know"Rose says smiling
Arin blushes and giggles "no rose not infront of the predator's"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Liena cocked her eyebrow at what Arin and Rose were talking about. "Do...what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 pm

"oh um it's nothing just something a demon taght us it's nothing realy"Arin says smiling as she attempts to change the subject by doing a brief sharp whistle.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Liena just gave Rose a weird look, and let out a "...Uh-huh." She then cleared her throat, and said, "Anyway, we've gotta think of something to do. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Rose smiled nervously and shrugged "it's a long long story the demon showed us it and we said we'd it if she stopped chewing on our buts and as for what to do well um im open for ideas anyone got any im out mabye a game of truth or dare"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Liena looked at Rose with a curious look, asking, "What's 'Truth or Dare'?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 am

Rose smiled and scratched her head "well for example if it was your turn you would say truth or dare then someone would ask you a question if you chose truth that you must tell the truth for and if you chose dare you have to do a dare"she says with a smile "i'll go fist i choose truth"
Arin smiled due to jayla's petting and giggled a little
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:51 pm

"Oh, okay." Liena said. Considering that she technically asked 'Truth or Dare?', she decided to ask Rose a question. "...So...um...what are your thoughts on Arin being Jayla's pet?"

Jayla smiled at Arin's giggling, and gave her another kiss as she continued to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

“Whahooo!” Shanna shouted exuberantly, in a decidedly un-elf like manner. She was soaring through the air, with her raven black hair whipping behind her in the wind. The air blew past her long, pointed ears with a rushing roar. She was suspended underneath a primitive, yet elegant, wooden and fabric glider with a large wingspan. Beneath her, the tops of the trees rushed by. A naga resting in one of the large branches looked up at her with a surprised and confused expression.

As she flew, a harpy rushed by, holding a wagon in it’s talons. The harpy didn’t even notice Shanna, and nearly collided with her as she lazily flew past. Shanna cried out as the harpy’s passing caused turbulence in the air. A wing on her glider buckled from the stress, the wood snapping in two.

Tugging on the intact wing desperately, Shanna tried to keep the glider stable as it began falling down to the ground. She descended beneath the tree line, and gasped as she saw what lay in her uncontrolled flight path. A Dryad and a Dridder were just ahead. She tried to steer away, but the damage glider refused to change direction. She couldn’t do anything to avoid the two.

Shanna screamed as the glider crashed into the dridder’s belly. The wooden struts of the glider snapped and crumpled from the collision with the tough skin, and the ruined glider plunged into a large shrub.

For a moment after the crash, Shanna lay still, surprised that she was still breathing. Slowly, she began extracting herself from the wreckage of fabric and wood, undoing the buckles that held her in place in the glider. “Wow! What a rush!” Shanna said, crawling out of the shrub, dirty, bruised, and bleeding. She stopped, and looked up at the dryad and the dridder. She got up to run off, but her right leg refused to support her weight. Gasping in pain, she fell to her knees. “Well, at least I went out with a bang. I got to fly before I died, I’ve no regrets.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Arin giggled and blushed slightly as jayla kissed her, she smiled and giggled as the dryad petted her.

Rose thought about liena's question "well quite frankly i...wait what" she says a little astounded "well i think it's great that arin's becomee a dryad's pet i'm a little jealous but other than that im fine with it,if arin want's tobe a tree's pet that's up to her"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Just as Liena was about to say something, she saw a glider head straight for her. She yelped in surprise as it crashed into her stomach, then into the shrub and saw the elf climb out of the wreckage. She approached her, and gently picked her up, bringing her up to her face, saying, "Are you alright? You look pretty scratched up from that crash."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 pm

“My leg’s broken, I feel like I’ve just fought off a pack of kensha beasts, and I’m about to be eaten by a dridder. Or maybe a dryad. All things considered, I’m not bad, thanks for asking.” Shanna said. She winced as her broken leg was moved. Battered as she was, she didn’t bother struggling in Liena’s grip. She looked at the dridder’s large eyes, and tried to avoid staring at her mouth. “But I got to fly! On my own with no one carrying me! Flying upon the air and wind alone. I still say it was worth it. I’ve accomplished what no elf has before. Even if you eat me, you still have to acknowledge that, dridder.”

Shanna tried weakly to get out of her hand, but her bruised muscles protested the action. She winced again as another spike of pain shot through her broken leg. Within a few moments, the pain became too much, and she sagged in Liena’s hand. “Do what you want. I can’t stop you. Though it’s a pity I won’t be able to try again or to improve my glider. I could make it so much better with the experience from that test flight.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Rose looked up at shane smiling,she tugged on shanne's leg smiling to get her attention "you'll most likely get eaten by jayla as liena here can't digest bodies whole"she says with a little giggle,as she watches the elf struggle satisfied.
Arin peered over the edge of jayla's hand to look at shanne she smiled "hello down there"she calls in a cheerfull mannor.

Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 pm

(SchoolHater, first off, my charactar's name is Shanna, not Shane. Secondly, she's a small elf. Only about 6 feet tall.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 pm

(ok first it was a simple name mistake and that doesn't mean rose can't grab shane's leg and give it a tug she's quite tall))
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:42 pm

(I'm not angry, just pointing out a couple of errors.)

"Well, isn't that good news. But really, dryads and dridders look awfully alike from the inside," Shanna said, still laying weakly on Liena's palm. She winced again as her broken leg hurt, and her muscles were quickly becoming sore from the crash. "Then again, I've heard that dryad saliva can have pain numbing qualities. Do me a favor and let me use some of that, please."

Shanna turned her head to look up at Arin with a rather quizzical expression. "You know, you are way too cheerful to be just a meal waiting to be eaten," Shanna observed. "So, are you a friend of hers? Or a pet or something?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

"pet"Arin says smiling as she looks at shanna her feet hanging over the edge of jayla's hand "hehe do you need help with your injurys cause if so i can't help you there, maybe you should consider becoming a pet it is realy fun"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 am

"You do not have to worry about me eating you, elf. I have already had breakfast, and Liena is showing concern for your well being. Anyway, I can help you numb your leg, but by how you look, I would say your whole body needs it." Jayla replied to the elf. Just then, she picked up Jayla with her finger and thumb, and held her up above her head, opening her mouth as she gently lowered her inside. Once she was inside, Jayla put her head back into a horizontal position, and left her mouth open, leaving her tongue down so that the excess nerve-numbing saliva could soak into the elf's skin.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 am

“Really? You’re…not going to eat me?” Shanna asked, looking up at Jayla. She wasn’t sure whether or not to believe the dryad. However, when Jayla plucked her out of Liena’s open palm, Shanna’s doubts seemed to recede. They dryad handled her gently and carefully, much more so than if Shanna was just a meal to her. Even as she was lowered into her mouth, she didn’t feel any more spikes of pain from her broken leg.

When Jayla lowered her head back to the horizontal position, Shanna weakly sat up. She glanced out of her open mouth behind her, than ahead towards the back of her throat. Jayla’s tongue remained still, not pushing her one way or the other. Shanna lied down again, and simply let the numbing saliva soak into her skin. Sure enough, the pain began fading. After a moment, even though her muscles were still stiff and sore, she didn’t hurt at all. Not even her broken leg.

“Thank you Jayla. That helped a lot. Do you suppose you could set me by what’s left of my glider? I could use the wood to make a splint, though I’ll need something to bind it with.” Shanna said. “Um, I’m sorry if I interrupted anything with my crash landing, by the way.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:30 am

Hearing what Shanna said, Jayla took her out of her mouth, laying her out on her palm as she spoke to her, saying, "Oh, you weren't interrupting much. We were just playing a game my pet Arin calls 'Truth or Dare.' I would put you by your glider, but Liena is very skilled when it comes to injuries, and she'll want to look at your leg, I think." She then moved her palm towards Liena.

The dridder then looked at Rose, saying, "Sorry, but I'm gonna need both my hands for this." as she deposited Rose with Arin on Jayla's other hand. Liena then looked at the elf's leg, saying, "Well, from the looks of it, your upper leg bone snapped like a twig when you crash landed. Normally, what I'm about to do would hurt like nobody's business, but since you've had time to soak in Jayla's saliva..." She then took a hold of Jayla's broken leg, and moved it around as carefully as she could before pushing into place, smiling to herself as she said, "Bingo. Now, if I held this, I could..." She then held the now put together leg with her finger and thumb to make sure the broken bone didn't come loose again, and used the fingers from her other hand to spin together a firm silk cast for it.

Once she was done, she scooped Shanna off of Jayla's hand, saying to her, "Well, that'll last you 'til your leg heals up. And don't worry about it the cast breaking off, dridder silk is one of the toughest things out there. Anyway, as you guessed from what Jayla said, I'm Liena. May I ask what yourname is, and how you managed to build that glider by yourself? That was amazing, with you being able to fly!"

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 am

Arin looked at rose and the two girl's hugged each other and smiled arin looked down at shanna and smiled she waved "glad to see your better" she calls down to her rose looks up at jayla "hey jayla can you put us down please"she asks smiling and arin nod's happily in agreement "oh yeah can you put us down i want to talk to erm whoever she is"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 am

“Wow, I really owe you both. I thought for sure I’d be meeting my maker right about now. Anyway, I’m Shanna” Shanna said. She tapped on the tough silk cast around her leg. “As for the glider, that was the product of a good deal of experimentation and patience, and quite a few broken bones and bruises aside from these. It was modeled after the wings of a harpy. I’ve built many gliders before, each one lighter, stronger, and more aerodynamic than the one before. That last attempt was my best by far. I could have flew for as long as I wanted if that stupid harpy hadn’t shown up.”

“But, I’m grounded until this leg heals. It would be difficult to even rebuild the glider with my leg immobilized,” Shanna said, shrugging. “So, I guess I’m stuck with you for the time being. I’ve heard of that game before but I’ve never tried it. Mind if I join?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 am

Jayla smiled at Arin and Rose, saying, "Of course." before giving both of them a kiss before placing them in Liena's other hand, which then linked to the one that was holding Shanna.

Liena then said, "A pleasure to meet you Shanna. Anyway, I don't mind if you join. Like they say, the more, the merrier. Anyway, I think it was your turn to ask someone 'Truth or Dare?', Rose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next