Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

the camping trip - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 pm

(Your case would be a lot more convincing if you didn’t make so many grammatical errors in your last statement, 11cookeaw3. And as Jaette Troll stated, it’s not just your grammar.)

“Size didn’t help the dridder, it won’t help you…” Shanna whispered to herself. This cannibal was the last of the three. With her down, she would be free to release Arin and Leina. While the cannibal’s size made her a dangerous target, it also made her a very large one. She got another arrow with a rune on it’s arrowhead. This one glowed with a venomous green light. This one would begin pumping a dangerous toxin into the boodstream of whomever it hit, causing a variety of unpleasant effects. Not the least of which was nausea and vomiting. Shanna fired at the large elf.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

Jayla looked at the man with Rose, and said, "Thank you. ...You do not have the same tainted soul as the others, and yet you help them. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:23 am

He shrugged. "I'm hungry? I'm bored? I guess I just wanted to taste some things. But it seems to me it's more worthwhile to taste all of you instead of digesting you. After all...I only need one real meal." he said, looking at the cannibal leader.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

"ok ok go ahead you can taste me so just go ahead please"Rose says looking up at the man who held her in his lap she was nervous she wasn't sure wether he would let her out or not but she knew that she needed to keep her end of the deal
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hmm." he said. "You're keeping your word in the face of peril." He felt his face moving in a way he was not used to. He smiled. He then grew slightly and moved Rose into his mouth. He kept her a long time in there, not wanting to waste any bit of the flavouring he had put on. This was his first real meal. He mentally tried to capture the moment and taste. Then he swallowed and she was in his stomach. He shrank a bit to give a better feeling of fullness. He kept her there for about a minute or two. Then he grew again and regurgitated her, which he found surprisingly easy.

"Well..." he searched for the right word. "Thank you." He had a piece of paper in his pocket. He made a few marks on it, keeping some parts for memory.

He leaned against a tree, still having the taste of her in his mouth. He'd just wait until somebody did something. He could wait.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Seeing the stranger lean against the tree not doing anything, Jayla asked him, "If it is not too much to ask, and if it is possible for you, would you be so kind as to revert me and Rose back to our original sizes, and may I have your name? It would be nice to be able to refer to you by it." as she embedded her roots into the ground again.

Meanwhile, Liena had been trying to dig herself out of the cannibal's stomach since she had been knocked out with her legs with no such luck. Hoping someone could hear her, Liena shouted, "HELLOOOOO?!?! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT?!! I'M TRAPPED IN A CANNIBAL'S STOMACH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:46 pm

He looked. "Oh right" he said. The neko was the right size, but dryads were usually bigger than that, weren't they? He grew Jayla back to a full impressive dryad size. He then stared blankly.

"I don't have a name...or I don't remember it. I don't remember much actually. I seem to have the odd talent of predator cooking. For females, at least." He suddenly had an idea that there might be more like him for different tasks. Had some very magically skilled predator made him as a sick science project? He pictured a predator with a whole bunch of created fairies, some cooking females, some cooking males, some bringing treasures, some bringing food, some scouting the world. It seemed odd, but not impossible. That didn't explain what he was doing here.

"I don't even know...what I am."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Rose sighs she was wet from the man's saliva and she was still bound on the floor she struggled trying to get free of it but no use in her struggles she'd moved next to the fire and it was begining to make her sweat she could feel herself cook again so she rolled away from the fire.
"well that's good for you"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:56 pm

"Oh. Right. Sorry." he said, untying her. He'd entirely forgotten about that. He seemed to forget about alot of things. Maybe he was made to forget. He looked around. "So, what do we do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Rose got to her feet backing away from the man into jayla she gasps then sighs remembering what had happened she looked nervously at the man "stay away from me you"she says pointing a finger at him while trembling from fear she stood next to where the cannibal leader was tied on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

He blinked, then took a few steps backwards. "Is this far enough?" he asked without sarcasm. He looked over himself again and noticed something he hadn't noticed before. On his right arm was some sort of tatto. "Mk. II / No. 19". That was definatly odd. He looked back at them. Nothing seemed to be happening. He thought harder and guessed they might want to know where the others are.

"Your friends are that way" he pointed. "They're inside cannibal stomachs. Unless the elf saved them."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 am

Rose smiled she nodded at the man she glanced in the direction he had pointed "er thanks i guess you seemed to enjoy cooking me"she says nervously while still holding a smile "may i ask why?"she asks still smiling, cautiously watching him all the while.

Arin screamed as digestive acids entered the cannibals stomach she hit the wall of the stomach screaming "agh no somebody help me"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 am

The cannibal that had Arin in it's stomach began to heave violently as the nausea poison overtook her. She was livid when she was forced to vomit up her meal. But now she felt a bit more clear headed. She put a foot on Arin to stop her moving.

"Come out elf!" she screamed. "I know you're out there! Stop playing games!"

-----------------

He gently moved his fingers over the marking on his arm.

"I really don't know." he said. "It just seems...like what I'm supposed to do. What I'm supposed to like."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 am

Shanna reviewed her options. She was starting to run out of them. Her more potent arrows had already been used. She didn’t think she had any magical ones that could take down the large cannibal now. The sleep one might have worked, but it was sticking in the other cannibal at the moment.

“No, I don’t think I will,” Shanna said. She decided to try and bluff the canniblal. “You’d do well to release her, and get your friend to release the dridder. That last arrow had a weak poison on it, I’ve got others with poisons strong enough to stop the heart of a naga. I’d rather not kill you, but I will if needed. And at your size, I couldn’t miss.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 am

arin was relieved to be out of the cannibal's stomach she had atempted to move but the cannibal had put a foot on her before she'd managed to get away she whimpered slightly looking up at the cannibal fear in her eyes as she struggled still bound to get desperatly away"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 am

"Don't move." muttered the cannibal. "I'm just going to eat you all over again and I can make it much worse next time." She scanned, looking for the elf. She didn't like it, but she shrunk. She didn't want to be so large a target.

"Watch her!" she hissed to her one concious compatriot, who was staggering around from the lightening trap.

"Huh?" she said, still groggy. The other cannibal was snoring.

"The girl! I'm going to get that elf!"

She cut of suddenly into the woods. She was going to take the fight right to this elf.

------------------------

He looked around. He felt he was forgetting something...

"Oh." he said. "What are...your names?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 am

"My name is Jayla. I would try to retrieve my friends, but..." Jayla looked at her roots, and back at the young man. "...well...you should know."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 pm

This cannibal was none too stealthy, it seemed. Shanna clearly heard her shouts. And she bought her bluff, shrinking down into a more manageable size. And she abandoned her hostage to come for her personally. Shanna smiled, drawing her sword, her bluff worked better than she had hoped. As the cannibal came running, she held it up in a guard position, ready to parry an attack and counter.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 pm

"i..i..i'm rose"rose says nervously to the man "so you don't have a name right well won't your name be on your trousers somewere it could be worth a look"she says smiling still keeping her distance as she rested against jayla.

Arin sighed she struggled against her bonds nd struggled to her feet still with them tied togethor she found herself staring into the eyes of yet another cannibal she screamed and atempted to hop away from her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 pm

The cannibal rushed at Shanna. She was very strong and very mad, but not quite as quick on her feet. Her first few blows weren't able to have the crushing affect she'd hoped for.

The other cannibal saw the human was hopping away. She was still seeing spots from the lightening. Swearing and mumbling, she swerved across the clearing, blindly chasing the human.

The man thought about this. Yes, that did seem like a reasonable idea. He checked around the edge of the shorts. He saw a tag and was delighted. Then his face fell as he read it. Just the same as the tattoo. " Mk. II / No. 19". Then he realized there was more on the tag. He ripped it off and looked at it.

"Unit Mk.I - Capture and Preparation Male Prey. Unit Mk. II - Capture and Preparation Female Prey. Mark III - Artifact Retrieval. Mark IV - Observance. Mark V - Combat. If Unit found dead, reward for genetic parts being returned for recycling. If Unit is broken, reward for killing Unit immediatly, then returning genetic parts for recycling. MageGeneTech Tricompany."

That only confused him a whole lot more.

"Erm. No. I don't think my name's on here." he said flatly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am

Arin gasped seeing the other cannibal chasing after her she wasn't fast enough and arin tripped over as the cannibal aproached her she just layed there terrified of what could hhappen to her now that she had atempted to escape were was the cannibal who'd eaten her before and what she do if she knew that arin had tried to make an escape.

Rose shrugged looking at the man "i'll call you john to avoid any confusion we may have as to what we call you,anyway john you seemed to enjoy roasting me over that spit could you do it to me again i think jayla would like to taste me when i've been cooked"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:46 am

"John?" he said. That was a funny sounding name. "Spit..? Oh, yes. Does Ms. Jayla want food?" He had already moved Rose back onto the spit and was reapplying spices. He was almost done when he froze.

"Do you think we should be checking to see if your elf friend beat all the cannibals?" he asked, not really knowing what the proper course of action was. Cookiing was important.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 am

"Food would be quite nice, thank you. I don't want to eat Rose, since she's my friend. One of those cannibals would be nice." Jayla said, looking at the newly named 'John'. "As much as I'd like to see if Shanna is okay, my lack of legs prevents me from doing so. I can only hope she is faring okay."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

"i'm not your friend i'm your pet"Rose says from on the spit she could feel the fire underneath her and couldn't help sneezing as john had aplied spices to her "well since she doesn't want to eat me you can let me off the spit right?"she says somewhat nervously.

Arin meanwhile was struggling against her bonds with the plum in her mouth she rolled about and found herself at the cannibals feet she closed her eyes wondering what they would do to her now.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 am

John took Rose off the spit then. He grabbed the Cannibal leader and tied her up.

"You traitor!" she spat as he began to prepare her.

"I never made any promises." he said flatly. "And these people seem alot nicer. Please keep still"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next