Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!

Go down 
+14
CauldronBorn24
The Joker
GiantessFanXXX
codaman
blademan9999
Jætte_Troll
11cookeaw3
Reptillian
Pendragon
mikeimp
Tuc135
Malahite
vegeta002
zalzas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Cody: "codda shut up your no king."

Codda: *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Atlas: Yea, I just guessed that Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Fenja: Mighty? It comes from the fact that I'm mighty! Duh. I've kicked more horrible monster's asses than you could look at without wetting yourself in fear. I've battled with the toughest warriors and explored the most dangerous pits and dungeons.

Grip: With my help...

Fenja: Oh come on, I was still doing all that stuff before I met you.

Grip: Uh-huh.

Fenja: You know it. Yeah Dupe, I like a good fight, among other stuff. I like lots of fighting...lots of eating, specially the hot little chicks... lots of drinking, lots of treasure, lots of sex, lots of... various combinations of the above...

Grip: So you're basically a pyscho hedonist?

Fenja: Can it, wimpy.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Dupe:you two make such a good pair kind of like me and blindy

Jenny;The names Jenny get it right

Dupe:yeah um jenny right anyway she's kind of wimpy too

Jenny:I'm not wimpy i'm just blind.

Dupe:Ooh you know you'd go so sooo well with fenja's little guy *dupe picks up Jenny and places her next to grip*

Jenny:Why did i agree to this

Dpe:ooh i know because you wanted me to stop following you around and trying to help you all the time.

Jenny:That'll be why then.

Dupe:anyway i like sex i guess i also love the tast of naga's and neko's femal only though mind cause the males taste nasty and the females tails taste like marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Fenja: Oh really? Yeah, I've stuck to eating only females for quite a while...last time I ate a male willingly, without it being the only option, was when I was really young. I got... put off 'em. Plus nowadays it would be sort of wierd eating a human male and pairing up with one. Really, I like elves the best. I like hunting and they're the most fun to hunt - quick little buggers. They also taste the best. And, well, if I met a nice neko or human I might not want to eat them. I really hate elves arrogant attitudes. I always got in fights with elves back home. I've never met an elf I haven't wanted to eat. But yeah, neko tails do taste great. Neko are almost as quick as elves. Usually have a bit more meat on them too. Hey, we should go neko hunting sometime!

Grip: Fenja, there's a neko right here. You don't have to be such a jerk.

Fenja: Hey, a girl's gotta eat!

Grip: The only reason you can call us wimpy is cuz you're giant...
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Dupe:well yeah sure neko hunting sounds fun i realy like neko's never had a chance to taste an elf tasted a fairy though tasted of strawberry's it was nice anyway sorry jenny i'm sure we didn't mean to be mean i hope your not offended.

Jenny:none taken *raises a finger to fenja*

Jenny:i'm not doing this to Dupe am i

Dupe:nope your doing it to fenja this has got to be funny hey thats a good idea.

*dupe pushes Jenny ontop of grip*

Jenny:who's this and what happened anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Grip: This is me. Once again a giant jerk girl is trying to mess with me.

Fenja: Grip, be nice. Huh, fairy is something I've never tried. I usually am on really good terms with fairies - they're a blast to have parties with and know how to have a fun time. But I've know one or two who I wouldn't mind eating... Hey, Grip, you stay on her! Don't be rude.

Grip: How is this not rude already?!?!
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:21 pm

DupeI am not a jerk a girl has to amuse herself you know and this is the best way i know how match making the little people is so much fun.

Jenny:there are tons of other little people here why me and this grip

Dupe:because your his size your a girl and your kind of cute plus the pair of you make a cute a couple.

Jenny:ugh thanks i guess

Dupe:hey fenja um why don't you put theses two somewhere where they can be alone togethor.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Grip: What the hell?! This is like the 20th time you've tried to "match make" with me Fenja! This isn't a funny game! Will you stop torturing me and random girls for you're own amusement!?!?!

Fenja: Oh come on, it's normal to date. It's good for you.

Grip: It's... I'm not some nymphomaniac like you! You can't just shove random people together.

Fenja: Well, I just did. Maybe this time you won't mess up.

Grip: Mess up?! How can I mess up when I never wanted to in the first place?

Fenja: That attitude is messing up right there. Heck, you have your little Travel Sphere home. It can be private. Why not use it?

*Fenja forces Grip down into the Sphere. She picks up Jenny and drops her in after him, then closes the hatch.*

Fenja: Okay, play nice!

Grip: Can it. *Shuts window at front of Sphere*
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Dupe:well now those seem to get along nicely hmm they made a good couple.

Jenny:I'LL COUPLE YOU THAT FRIGGEN URT!

Dupe:oh be nice with your boyfriend

Jenny:HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

Dupe:Well he is now so you'd best just get used to it

Jenny sighs:ok ugh grip was it what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Grip: Er, first we put up noise blockers on this thing so they can't hear us...then we wait until they let us out... they can't see in with the window closed. *sigh*... well, this is my home. Not very big. Er...there's the bed. The shower. A toilet folds out if you need it... There're my books, my work table. And this is the control panel. I advise not to touch... Euh, do you want anything? I tend to keep some food and drink stashed away here for times like this...

Fenja: Aw, looks like they want privacy. I hope this goes well. I've sort of had really bad luck setting him up. All the girls turn out to be bitches. And even though he's sarcastic, he's actually really nice, so that never goes well. She seems okay though. What do you think? Where'd you meet her anyways?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Codda: *walks off grumbling*

Cody: "at least Roxane isn't here... "

Roxane: "What about me!?"

Cody: "oh god..."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 am

Ha'dara: Sometimes I forget why I prefer human friends...then I run into Fenja again and remember the superiority complex standard to big races here. Among other reasons. How exactly do you know what can scare someone if you've never seen something scare them?

Last edited by vegeta002 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

*suddenly a giant green droid, about 70 foot tall with a ten foot tall droid on his shoulder, collapse through the ceiling and make a run for the door*

Anchus: EVERYONE GET OUT OF OUR WAY!

Anchorus: HARPY SWARM!

*cue thirty harpies angrily chasing them*
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 am

*Jenny folds her arms glaring at the spheres wall*

Jenny:HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WERE THEY ARE I AM BLIND YOU KNOW I CAN NOT SEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WERE THINGS ARE IN HERE! *jenny angrilly slams her fist down hitting the controll panel.

Dupe:well i met her when she walked out onto my stomach we got talking i found out she was blind soo i offered her a place to stay in my village and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 am

Grip: Hey, I just wanted to let you know what we had in here - wait, don't...

*Control Panel Activates, Lightning shoots out at Fenja*

Fenja: Ow! You little jerk, you didn't have to zap my butt! *Picks up Sphere and shakes it.*

Grip: Ahh! Hold...on...to...something...

Fenja: *Drops Sphere* Anyways, what were you saying? You have your own village?
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm

*jenny laughs a little *

Jenny: hmm i guess what i said was kind of mean butyou have no idea what it's like just because i am blind everyone asumes i need help or to be told what there is in an area i mean how can i be a great explorer if people tell me whats in the area.

Dupe nods

Dupe: Sure a whole bunch of em humans and neko's live in that village mostly female can't understand why thouh.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Grip: Well, we can't get much exploring done stuck in here... and I wouldn't touch that again or they might start playing soccer with us... is there anything I can get you? Food, drink?

Fenja: That must be nice to have all those girls around. Do you ever get hungry and eat a few?
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Jenny: No thanks if i want it i will find it for myself

*jenny move around feeling her way around the sphere walking into the shower acidently turning it on and soaking her and her dress*

Dupe: Sometimes but only if they've been bad or if they,were in the prison they have there.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Cody: "or if someone happens to be wearing a black robe getting some sleep after a neko keeps messing with you all night." *Glares at Dupe*

Roxane: "what happened?"

Cody: "this one time when carmia lived in dupes village she brought me to her place... but after her certain attacks.. i just grabbed my robe and went to sleep outside.. then i wake up to be looking dupe in the face and then she gave me to silvia... long sstory short... it was a fun morning."

Roxane: *Knocks on sphere*
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Grip: *Turns off shower* Er, you might not want to touch that. Huh, now someone's knocking. Probably Fenja. Just let me turn of the noise blockers. Right, what do you want?!

Fenja: Huh... so you're like the queen I guess. You'll have to give me some "bad" ones some day.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Roxane: "is there room for three? its getting annoying out here."

Cody: *grumbling to himself*
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Dupe: Sure i'd be happy to give you some.

Jenny:oh well that would explain why it is i am all wet then and all ya know....
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Myrah: Finally! I got this thing fixed. These computer things are a pain in the spinnerets, let me tell you. How the heck humans deal with them on a daily basis, I’ll never know.

Anyway, I couldn’t help but overhear that you happened to own a villiage, Dupe. I gotta say, I’m intrigued. I’ve had an interest in human cultures, ever since I started experimenting with their array of food to spice up my meals. Raw human three times a day gets dull after a while. Anyway, I was wondering if I could take a look at it. Maybe trade some genuine silk for spices, ingredients, and such. Maybe I could whip up some spread, glaze, topping or something to make those ‘bad ones’ into something a little more tasty. I’ve got this citrus zest marmalade I’ve been itching to try. You'd love it.

Whaddya say? Shall we make a date of it? I promise you, after tasting one of my prepared humans, you’ll never want to have them plain again. Even the humans themselves agree my recipes are good. (It’s a quirk of mine. Whenever I make something to put on them, I let them taste it first.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Fenja: Spiced... neko? *Drool* You have to have me over for something like that! I could probably even catch something for that.

Grip: Want a towel? Oh - Roxanne is it? And what are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next