Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]

Go down 
+12
Whiteagle
French snack
Hunter
gwadahunter2222
L'Ryn
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Reptillian
Karbo
ElPortero
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
twilight539
Helpless prey
twilight539

The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On Elle...   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Look, guys. Elle may be a bitch, and she may be a villain, but all things have to eat, right? I don't think that every single living "bitch" or "villain", like you say, like Elle, could live off of trees and plants and whatnot. Eventually, Elle's going to come across a situation with no food, where she will have to resort to eating plants, which may or may not change her perspective on things. It probably won't, but Elportero is a good writer, and he may have twists and turns of the story of Elle up his sleeve, don't ya' think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendo.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Quote :
ook, guys. Elle may be a bitch, and she may be a villain, but all things have to eat, right? I don't think that every single living "bitch" or "villain", like you say, like Elle, could live off of trees and plants and whatnot. Eventually, Elle's going to come across a situation with no food, where she will have to resort to eating plants, which may or may not change her perspective on things. It probably won't, but Elportero is a good writer, and he may have twists and turns of the story of Elle up his sleeve, don't ya' think?

Like I said, it's not her eating habits. It's her......... well........ habits... while eating, I guess?

Like I said, she's a smug bitch, and I would thoroughly enjoy throttling her were we to meet in a social situation.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Does this mean we get to see Ryla fight Elle?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
ElPortero
Porter of Hell Gate
ElPortero

PostSubject: This Is Most Excellent!   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:09 am

All of this debate and all the wonderful backing logic just cements everything about why I wrote Elle. I love it!

She represents a very human attitude that I wanted to explore the basis for. About how good things go awry. Which is, again, precisely why I love it every time GREGOLE lays the smack down and calls her out. I mean, I love Elle, but I still have to deal with this personality 'trait' of hers. How long can one put up with it? For GREGOLE it was a whole three seconds. For others, they are still fine with it. At what point does Elle see this in herself? All questions to be explored.

God, I really need to finish this next chapter after I get done moving, because then we get into the GOOD shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elportero.net/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:22 am

I bet if Elle had a computer, she would be laughing when she saw this thread.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:27 am

If Elle had a computer we would all be dead.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
If Elle had a computer we would all be dead.
I don't think she can grab us through the screen, much less track our IP adresses.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Mvfan
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:57 am

Вот перевод на РУССКИЙ 1-ой и 2-ой частей:
Here is translation into RUSSIAN of first and second parts:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=19152

I very liked this story!

Last edited by Mvfan on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Mvfan wrote:
Внимание! Кто хочет получить перевод на РУССКИЙ 1-ой части (Deadly Innocence), пишите на mvfan@pochta.ru ! I very liked this story!

Hello there Mvfan, welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid I have to mention that the forum's rules state that posts must be in English though. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mvfan
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm

I didn't see that rule while I was registering.
Back to top Go down
ElPortero
Porter of Hell Gate
ElPortero

PostSubject: New Story!   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I've finished the third installment, if anyone would care to take a gander at it.

Link to all the Elle stories: http://www.elportero.net/stories/series/elle/
Back to top Go down
http://www.elportero.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]   The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Elle [Latest Story - Precious Cargo]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2