Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 am

"Get...your...own...bed." said Karkinos to Fiona and John between breathes as he entered Sasha and began in ernest. "This one...taken." Maybe coming to hell hadn't been such a bad idea. He threw his spectacles off across the room, with the rest of his clothes. He didn't actually need them, being for show to make him look more impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 am

sasha moaned out in pleasure kissing karkinos's forehead she closed her eyes smiling happily at the mage "yeah...get..your...own...bed"sasha agrees smiling as she glanced at fiona and john before looking back at Karkinos.

"THAT IS MY BED!"fiona yells angrilly at Karkinos
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am

"We're screwing in it...our bed. If you screwed in it...it would be yours..." retorted Karkinos. He was too busy to think about how Fiona had managed to get this whole house. He was pretty crappy at magic, but this was something he was good at. He gripped Sasha tighter and increased his vigour.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am

sasha smiled pulling Karkinos closer to her using her wings which were wrapped around him smiling "yeah.....find.....your...own.....bed"she says a small moan of pleasure escaping her lips "if..it makes you feel better...the.....bed..is..realy..comfy"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:56 am

Balthus became angry very quickly, This human had courage to stand up to him, but courage becomes stupidity very quickly.

"SILENCE!" his voice booming, "Do I look like I CARE about what you want?! Foolish mortal creature!" He roared at her, his huge hand wrapped around her neck and hoisting her 3 feet off the ground. His eyes blazing purple.

"Do NOT test my patience again, little girl.." he hissed at her, holding the book in his hand as it burst into black flames, then throwing Kalen into one of the house 2nd floor windows.

Balthus would have erased her beyond any ability to reincarnate. But he made a promise not to kill inside Nok'tara's home, he kept his word.

"Uh.. shouldn't we be asking Nok'tara's permission for that first? she wouldn't wanna be left out..." John said to Fiona.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Nok'tara giggled as John said that she wouldn't want to be left out. She brought her with them in it, and gave them both a kiss as she said, "Oh, don't worry about me. You two have yourselves a good time." She then set both of them down on one of her pillows, and placed the covers over them so they wouldn't be seen. She then looked over to Balthus, and asked, "So, what spells are in that book, anyway?"

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Malora had just finished eating more souls, and then said outloud to herself, "I think I'll pay Nok'tara a visit." With that in mind, she flew out of her home toward's Nok'tara's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 pm

John smiled and snuggled into the pillow next to Fiona, then asked "So, what did you have in mind?" His confidence clearly returning.

Balthus looked over at Nok'tara and said "the usual mediocrity, charms, illusions... there are a few intermediate spells like transformation and warping, but nothing advanced. Wanna read it?"

Balthus then expanded the book to her size and levitated it to her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 pm

"Thanks." Nok'tara said, looking through the spells in the book. Just then, Malora flew into the entrance, saying, "Hey, Nok'tara! Just thought I'd pop in for a visit! Whatcha doin'?"

Nok'tara smiled at Malora, waving as she said, "Oh, hey, Malora! I was just looking through this spell book here."

"Cool!" Malora said. The younger demon then saw Balthus, and a grin formed on her face as she approached him, saying, "Hiya, cutie! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Balthus' head turned towards Malora... Cutie?... well that was the first time anyone called him that... and he was in human form to boot.

"Greetings... My name is Balthus. And you young lady are...?" replied the Void Dragon, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

While the others were outside talking, Karkinos had finished it off. He lay back with Sasha on top of him, speechless. There was definatly something to this hell place.

"Wow...thanks" he said in a kind voice. He'd dropped the whole imperious demonic mage thing. Maybe there was something other than all that studying of dark arts that he could never get quite right. He hugged her, stroking her wings.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Malora looked at Balthus, obviously lovestruck as she said, "My name's Malora...but you can call me whatever you like, sweetie. ...Um...could I pick you up?"

Nok'tara quietly sighed, and sent a telepathic message to Balthus saying, 'In case you're wondering, Malora's physically attracted to evil looking people who happen to look like bad@$$es...like you.'
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Balthus shrugged his shoulders and said "Your probably going to reguardless of my answer, why not?"

After getting Nok'tara's message, he quickly looked at her then back at Malora before replying to Nok'tara "Oh boy... Thanks for the warning..." grumpily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:32 pm

The smile on Malora's face widened, and she picked Balthus up. She then brought him towards her face, and began to smother him in kisses, and began to nuzzle him with her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 pm

"AK! Wowowow! Eager..." Balthus managed bitween kisses, before being smothered into Malora's soft cheek. it wasnt bad though lacking the need for oxygen had advantages..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 pm

After she was done smothering Balthus into her cheek, she lied down on the soft bed with Balthus sitting in her palm. She sighed happily as she began to pet him with her thumb. 'So, how is it?' Nok'tara asked Balthus with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:04 am

"Demeaning, actually." he replied to Nok'tara. *If she does what I think she might do, then the curse will empty my power into her very fast...* he thought to himself.

"Nok'tara, How strong is Malora's will?" He said, telepathically.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 am

'Oh, I don't think you'll have to worry about her eating you. All her meals usually show up naked, and since you're clothed, it's pretty easy to put two and two together. Sex, on the other hand...'

"So, big boy..." Malora said dreamily, "...wanna have a go at it?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:30 am

Fiona sighed looking nervously at john who sat next to her she smiled "i don't know i think nok'tora wants us both to have sex but i'm not sure she said we should have a good time i don't realy know what we should do"she says a confused look on her face as she examined john nervously.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 am

pale

"I'm MORE worried about Sex actually... A cuse has been placed upon me by the Gods, prolonged physical contact with a woman weakens me, draining my power and giving it to my partner... Unfortunately that includes my Void energy... Thats why I asked about her willpower, because I am about to have the choice taken from my hands!" He told Nok'tara.

"Umm, No? What choice have I?" Balthus replied, beginning to feel the first ebbing of his energies as Malora was heating up her game.

"Lets not worry too much," said John, as he admired Fiona's form, confidence returning.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 am

Fiona smiled as she examined john she placed her hand on his it was warm and made her smile she looked up at the covers nok'tora had placed over them "um so john i'm guessing misstress nok'tora made you a slave also but being a slave doesn't mean you won't be punished it just means you won't go back in the river of ffire anyway john what would you like to do"she blushes remembering that she was naked still.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 am

Malora's face then changed to one of shock. She set Balthus down, tears forming in her eyes as she said, "...N...No? I-is something wrong with me? Did I come on too strong? A-am I not pretty enough, or..." Any composure she had then fell apart, the young demoness sobbing heavily, yelling "I'M A FAILURE!!!" as she flew out of Nok'tara's room towards her own place of residence. When she got to her home, she threw herself onto her bed, crying into her pillow.

Nok'tara just let out an "Mmmm..." and clucked her tongue, looking at Balthus to see what he'd do now.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 am

Balthus was stunned for just a moment, his energies normalised, then anger filled his heart... he didn't want this... For the first time in thousands of years, he really realised what the gods really took from him, and black flames roared from his body. What they took, was any ability to find companionship and peace.

He shot out of Nok'tara's window like a comet, Zooming past Malora, and went high into the sky...

Once he reached a high enough altitude... He let his emotions go... "YOU BASTARDS!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE REDUCED ME TO!!! I SWEAR I'LL NEVER STOP, UNTIL YOUR ALL DESTROYED!!!" a massive explosion of void energy in the sky puncuated Balthus's roar, shaking Hell throughout and not stopping, as Balthus screamed his emotional rage at the sky.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

Malora stopped crying as she heard an explosion. She flew out to where the explosion was, and was shocked to see Balthus screaming in rage. She changed to the same size as Balthus, and slowly put her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 am

As he felt Malora's hand on his shoulder, Balthus regained some semblance of control, the rage he let out, became bottled up sadness.

"I am.... sorry, Malora, It's not you, it's me... my curse... As much as I may want to... I cannot give you happiness..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 am

Malora smiled at Balthus, saying, "It's okay. I can wait until you can. Until then..." She then placed her arms around him as she said, "...a kiss wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next